SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Typical copy and paste love letters from Johnson Kelly

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Story started from Skype. The lad asked Emi to add him to her contact list.

Emi: Business woman in Asia, single at early 50s.
Lad: Johnson Kelly, US military officer serving at Afganistan, widower, have 1 son named Barry in London.

This lad uses typical cut and paste template love letters Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The lad using pictures freqnently used by scammers. The name of military officer is fiction, but there exists a Staff Sergeant died in 1994.
http://www.usfallenwarriors.com/index.php?page=directory&rec=61605

The lad used pitcure of a teenage boy committed suicide in 2011 due to bullying.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Jamey_Rodemeyer

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skype ID Johson.kelly909094

Initial message for contact request;
Quote:
Enter a message to introduce yourself.

Hi
I am Mr. Johnson Kelly From California United States of America. I am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks.

I am a US military officer in Afghanistan and I will like to know more about you. if you don't mind you can contact me directly on my private email address([email protected]) so i can tell you more about my self and also send you my pictures to you as well.kisses...johnson.

After accepted contact request
Quote:
I am a US military officer in Afghanistan and I will like to know more about you. if you don't mind you can contact me directly on my private email address([email protected]) so i can tell you more about my self and also send you my pictures to you as well.kisses...johnson.

Then Emi gave him email address. Then he sent her emails ...
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soon after the very short chat, the lad sent email to Emi.

Quote:
Hello dear ,
I am very happy to write to you. My name is Johnson Kelly I am 51 years , I came from California, United States of America.
I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in Afghanistan in the military with the army of the 3rd Infantry Division.
I am a widower, I lost my wife 5 years ago in car accident. May her gentle soul rest in peace.I gave birth to a son who is 14 years old now, and he is studying in London .i came in contact with you, because I am looking for a soul mate to spend my life with after retirement in the army.
However, I seek your friendship, understanding, creating perhaps a successful relationship for understanding.
I'm on duty for 28 years and I now have one month to end my mission here in Afghanistan and then I will retire.i am a romantic person ,careering father.
Distance can not be an obstacle to true love. I am not always online due to the nature of my job , i prefer email
communication than chatting as i am always busy with my men over here. I have attached my picture for your reference.
Tell me more about your self.
Kisses

Emi sent reply, saying that "I am not looking for soul mate and I am busy at work, satisfied with current situation. Also told him that distance can not be obstacle for making friends but not for cultivating love." I think this wording made him continue contact.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boring long email ...

Quote:
Hello dear, I quite appreciate your sense of humor , and this have
increase my level of curiosity about you. You must be a wonderful
woman , and i believe that little Barry my son will be glad to have
you as a mother.it is quite unfortunate that little Barry is my
only family , my wife is an orphan even before i married her , i
lost my parents when i was still young , my mother died in child
birth , and my father some years later out of heart break, i
managed to pass through the military academy and moved on with my
life. I have no relatives , and to crown the sad news , i lost my
wife five years ago. it is a very horrible experience all through
my life and the psychological trauma is affecting me and my son ,
that is why i seek and honest woman that can calm my inner fears
and bring love and joy back to our life. I have been here in
Afghanistan for 9 months , and i have few time left here , so that
is why i leave my fate to God to give me a woman that will love me
and my son , so that i can go back and build a happy home with here
together , and also to give my son a sense of motherhood and love .
I am a very affectionate person, love to hold hands, cuddle and
kiss. I have lots of love and attention to share with the right
woman which i think is you..smile. I'm not too quiet, and not too
loud. I might be a little shy, "tongue-tied," the first time that
we talk , but once you get to know me, I'm not a shy person at all.
I would also make a good camping partner.I love the sounds of
rainfall and steel drums. My least favorite sound is an alarm
clock, My favorite flower is Casa Blanca Lily. My favorite smells
are fresh cut grass, coffee shops, vanilla, and cinnamon. I cherish
my friendships, and consider myself a very loyal friend. I love all
types of arts & crafts projects. I prefer cooler temperatures over
hot. Honesty, trust, care and love means a lot to me and I hate
liars. I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves
to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how
familiar or comfortable I am with them. Send me you picture and
also tell me more about yourself . I believe that Distance , race ,
age is never a barrier to true love , as i am ready to travel to
any where to meet my true love. For security reason over here at
the united nations camp , we are not allowed to use phone and
webcams, so our communication will be strictly on email and skype
chat until i am out of the war zone. Please your constant prayer
for me and my colleague here is very much appreciated because , the
record of death here increases every day as a result of the attack
from the Taliban. I have attached a picture of my son , and my
house in USA. Kisses
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 2 days of my silence ...

Quote:
Hello my dear

How are you doing ? honey i went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife. please i need you in my life Ok?, kiss and take care of your self for me your sweet Johnson.

Emi to to johnsonkelly45
Hi thanks for email. I don't think we have progressed that far. I am currently satisfied and successful in my work and never think of marriage in my mind. Please do not talk about such things. I am independent and free.

Your friend
Emi
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next day found this message in spam folder.

Quote:
My love
How are you darling? Remember, our love is the link that holds our two hearts together and if I could put into words how you make me feel when I think of you, and how much you excite me when I read your lovely email , I would be thinking of you forever. You're all that I need and want, honey. I live for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ear and tell you that I love you, and kiss you ever so slightly but passionately on your lips, and to look into your beautiful eyes as you take my breath away. I live for that first look into your eyes, that first passionate kiss, that first embrace and that first time that we make love together. I live to live, to spend a lifetime with you as your husband and to grow old with you, loving you for all times from now to eternity. I love to love you ok?, your sweet man Johnson.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I kept silence for 2 days

Quote:
johnson Kelly <[email protected]>

Dear please talk to me, please how are you doing? i sent you an email , please reply to me ok , please reply to me dear,

Then after this, Emi wrote;
Thanks for your email. The way you write is really poetic and I am sure you can become a poet or a novelist, writing about love affairs. I really admire you for this point.

However, I am not committed to become your wife-to-be. I am not in love with you, friend. I believe we have not gone that far. I do not expect friends to send me a bunch of love letters.

I am free as bird, and enjoy my singleness and love my works. My current life is really satisfying me.

Regards
Emi

Soon after this, the lad send email to Emi.

Quote:
Sub:My Queen
My Queen

How are you doing? honey i miss you so much. I want you to hold me so much. When time allows, and we can be together the way we want to, I'll hold on as if it was my last mission. I miss you so much, I wanna' run away with you far away so no hurt would taint us. But that is just a fragment of my imagination and fantasy. It helps to fantasize sometimes to dull the hurt of things I experience. I miss you, my love, and want nothing more than to be in your arms until you kiss my problems away, i love you with all my heart i miss you so much , I love you so much, and can't wait to be with you . I want to give you my heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you, I love you. Thank you , for you have made all of my dreams come true. I could not ask for more. I am the luckiest man in the world to be called your man, I'm truly honored. Thank you. i am about to go for training i will get back to you my dear kiss and take care of your self , your sweet man Johnson.

My Automated Reply Message;
My inbox is very full at the moment and work is remarkably
overwhelming. While I'm making my best efforts to respond to all
messages in a timely fashion, I'll be slower than usual for the next
few weeks. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got lad's email address so no longer needed to keep in touch. Myself as email head hunter, want to finish interaction with the lad. Hopefully this would be the last ....

Quote:
Johnson Kelly <[email protected]>

Hello my sweetheart

How are you doing this beautiful morning ?, Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me, a new day has come again. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

Ever since the first time I read your lovely email i knew that God made you special for me, I miss you every second of my life. I knew i found someone special , No one in this world knows the feeling that I get when I think of you . They have no idea about what you get my body in to when i read mail from you, please my love i need you more than anything in this world , take care my love ,your sweet man Johnson.

My reply;
Hi Friend

I am doing well in my business. How is it there?

Your email messages are really well-written love letter. But I assume you are just friend recently met, and I am really browned off with your love messages. We are not on the same wavelength.

My mind is filled with my work and have no room to accommodate you. You should not waste your time with me, and find someone else. I am not responding to your expectation.

I am busy every day and did not want to respond right now, but it is really annoying to receive your love letter email almost daily basis. So responded now.

Good bye and all the best!

Emi
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After this believed to be the last interaction, my tracking indicated that the lad forwarded one of past email to another person and another person opened the email, and the latest email above has been sent from that person. The IP is microsoft, no difference but some parameters showing person with different PC received forwarded email and opened.

11/7 (1st receiver read original message)
IP 157.55.104.78:53666
Browser Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0

11/11 (2nd receiver read forwarded message)
IP 157.55.104.78:51310)
Browser Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0

I wanted to close this now but probably need to watch out for a while. My gmail is set to automated reply for next few days and I will not reply to the lad!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Kaede,
That's an excellent example of a lad that doesn't read responses, but is spamming a number of potential victims. It is funny how many times you told him to knock off the love letters.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Capone
Thanks for comment. Knowing he is a scammer but frustrated by finding he never reads and understands what I said in reply!!

After my email saying goodbye, he sent me email asking about housing and now and the email footer is not "your sweat heart" but saying husband.

My email the 1st lad forwarded to the 2nd was the email informing change of my email from hush to gmail which I did not mention on this story. Purpose was in order to use email tracking service. Never thought this would be so important!! Other emails never forwarded to another lad, and not all emails sent to the lad was read 2 or 3 times by multiple lads. No detailed communication done between love story lad and scam work lad!!

I will post the new email later. Now thinking of reply to say I AM NOT YOUR WIFE or ignore for a week:p
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here comes smelly email smelling of scam plot switched ON!!
He is asking to reply right away so I keep silent!!

johnson Kelly to me

Quote:
My darling ,
Please i need to know something about you , i went o WASHINGTON DC today for my retirement certificate and they gave me the same story again, they said that our retirement certificate have not arrived but it will arrive in a short time so i am waiting patiently, as soon as i receive my retirement document, i will move away immediately to meet you my princess, but darling i want to know something , will your house be OK for us to spend our time there or do we need to buy a house? what is your occupation my love? please get back to me right away.

Your sweet husband
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is so funny is this guys thinks not reading your emails will work. What an idiot.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad isn't deviating from his scripts, no matter how many are reading them. It depends on what you would like to do from here-you can continue which is a great way of waiting his time. Or, if you like, knock him off script. Next email, perhaps all in caps write WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. If you don't answer my questions, you're not serious. GOODBYE. Next Victim is very skilled at this type of slap!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for comments.
I had few scenario at the beginning but all may not works with this lad who is not interactive but just move ahead with own scenario. I think I should go with large letter like Capone's example:)

By the way, scenario I had were;
1. Stupid secretary appears, he can never send money because he is too stupid.
2. Emi's male best friend comes out and says go away.
3. Emi's family temple's priest or Emi herself says already sent money as burnt paper money for dead. (De education of Asian culture)
But these should work only if lad responds properly:(
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this email to the lad.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOU ARE NOT READING MY MESSAGES SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU? I AM NOT YOUR WIFE. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR RETIREMENT CERTIFICATE OR DEATH CERTIFICATE OR WHATEVER. GOOD BYE!

Then set auto reply.

Thank you for your email. I am currently being busy for high priority issue with customers, and unable to respond to personal emails. Appreciate your patience.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here he comes!!
Quote:
You have a death certificate not me, are you this bad? i am trying to get my retirement certificate so that i will come and meet you in your country after i retire and you are writing about death certificate? you must be crazy , i need to see your death certificate too , i thought you have a nice heart, i thought you are a good woman, i thought i have found love at last , so you are one of them? REALLY

And my response. Hopefully last one.

So at least you DID read what I write by now.
I wrote few times that I am NOT considering of marriage and just friend is fine. You never try to understand what I said and you have self developed your romance. I do not like being pushed that way.

Now we are on same page. Good bye for now, and please find someone else to spend your retired life.

If you are visiting my country, you may do so and welcome. But I do not have time to meet you.

You do not have to respond to me. Good bye forever.

By the way, your picture in military attire make me feel much more better than seeing heart and flower pics with love message.

Emi

Last edited by kaede on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I wonder if he went back and read all of your email responses to him? I doubt it, they probably just delete after they answer your response.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And happy last scene!!

Lad
Quote:
i will not visit someone like you , you don't deserve me , bye forever too

Me:
Glad to hear that!! Good bye!!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you don't deserve me

Oh my gush! Evil Lol

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, and myself as a fake potential victim, deserve a life free from the threat of crime!!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling this one will be back and sooner than you might expect. Mind you it will be a whole new approach so it might not be nearly as painful (well for you that is). You could tempt him back into your web too if you are so inclined….

For the most part getting Lads off script comes down to three things Money, Sex and Fancy stuff like Laptops and Phones. Once you introduce one or more of such things, he will probably become much more accommodating and must react to what you say. Tell a Greedy Lad you are throwing away that piece of Crap iPhone 5 because you want a BlackBerry and he will be putty in your hands….

This Lad has plenty more in him and he probably will become a babbling idiot in your hands.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi oscarpiles, thanks.

I am still new here and lots to learn!!

The one with this story I used Japanese name with English first name on Skype and had lot of fish came to the net.
Now using Chinese name with English first name but none comes ... what are difference ... have to wait patiently ...
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing well Kaede. Smile

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
empresslinda55
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Omg what is wrong with these people trying to scam women.

Please don't necro old posts - Spot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic