SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Soldier Barry

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though he wanted my email address, he still seems to stick to FB.

Quote:
Conversation started November 4
Barry: Hello
Elise: Hello yourself!
Barry: how are you doing
my name is barry
Elise: Mine is Elise.
Barry: where are you from?
Elise: I'm originally from Florida. You?
Barry: texas
Elise: So what do you do for a living?
Barry: i'm in the army
us army
Elise: Are you stationed in the US?
Barry: no
i'm in libya presently
Elise: How long have you been there?
Barry: 2years
Elise: That's a long time to be away from family...
Barry: we made our commitment
Barry: what about you
Barry: what do you do for a living
Elise: I own two medical supply companies.
We supply hospital equipment
Barry: cool
its gonna work well
kids?
Elise: I have two sons who are married.
You?
Barry: a boy
teenage
how old are you?
Elise: 57. You?
Barry: 55
Elise: do you have any hobbies?
Barry: Yes,i like most outdoors,Bball,football soccer,long Tenis..and you?
Elise: I like to kayak - have my own that I take out. I like to watch football too...armchair quarterback, I guess.
I have several large tropical fish tanks that I like to work on too.
Barry: oh that's nice
Elise: I'm working on a tank now and really have to get going as I have to go pick up some sharks that the store is holding for me.
It was nice talking to you.
Barry: Oh ok..
take good care of you..

11/14, 4:24pm
Barry: Nothing much,been busy with work.
It's so hot here now
Elise: How do you deal with the heat?
Barry: I go naked.lol
Elise: That'll do it, except if you get sunburned on the wrong parts....lol
Barry: told you am presently deployed to libya.
Elise: Yes, you did. How long are you there for?
Barry: For few more weeks.
Elise: I bet that's a relief! Where will you be stationed when you leave there?
Barry: In fort hood..but am planning to retire..am fixing to start my business..
Elise: What type of business do you want to start?
Barry: A security business.
Elise: A good business to start in this day and age. Where do you think you'll settle down at?
Barry: Undecided yet sweet..
Barry: Yeah babe.
So other than your business do you work?
Elise: I work at my business.
Barry: Oh cool.
How many employee do you have?
And how do you go about your fish business.
Elise: I have two medical outlets, so I have almost 50 employees total. I don't have a fish business - I just have a large fish tank that I bought and am stocking with exotic fish.
Barry: oh that's cool
Barry: hmmnn,that's cool
i would love to come pay you a visit when i get back to the states.
Elise: That would be great. When do you think that you'll be coming back?
Barry: it will be next year
the weather here in Libya isn't entertaining atall
have you ever been to this part of the world.. Africa.
Elise: I had planned on going last year but other things happened and I had to cancel my plans. I do have friends in Africa though.
Barry: Where in Africa were you planning to visit? and where is this your friend in Africa?\
Elise: I was planning to go to South Africa. Maybe I can plan for next year sometime... But I do try not to plan too far in advance any more.
Barry: Oh Ok,what have you been upto today?
Elise: Just working on the new fish tank a bit. Now I'm trying to clean up my computer files a bit before I do a back up. What are you doing today?
Barry: Nothing much sweet,i am just trying to get my self fresh hair..
air* lol
i think i need a bottle of beer or two to cool off a bit
Elise: Is beer easy to get there?
Barry: not easy to get,it's easy to smuggle in the camp lol..
just kidding lol..it's easy to get.
Barry: do you smoke?
do you take rum? or voldka?
Elise: No, I don't smoke and don't like either rum or vodka. I drink very seldom and usually only a beer or a good red wine. You?
Barry: i don't smoke,but i drink vodka, the johnnie walkers.
Barry: oh okay,do you like cooking?
Elise: I love cooking and especially baking. I got just done remodeling my kitchen since I spend so much time in there. Bought all new appliances, a new laptop and TV for there too.
Barry: Laptop for Kitchen?
Elise: Sure, since I spend so much time in there. Plus my son wrote me a program to keep my recipes in.
Barry: .oh that's cool
i actually don't know how to cook,i will like to know..
Barry: your email?
can i have that
it was nice chating with you today again..
12/22, 9:07am
Barry: i'm ok, missed home
how is the Holiday there?
Elise: It's okay. I'll be leaving tomorrow and flying to Colorado for a family reunion and to do some skiing. Am looking forward to the vacation.
Are you doing anything special?
Barry: i am fixing to come home at the moment
Elise: Wonderful news! I'm sure you'll be glad to be home.
Barry: yes so sure,but am at point where am really bothered now
Elise: Bothered?
Barry: yeah,my leave have been approved but i have problem with my international traveling stamp.."ITS"
Elise: What is that?
Barry: Am not allowed to travel straight to the state,so i have to take it from here to Holland then to the state
Elise: You mean that you can't take a military hop?
Barry: i need the stamp to move me across nations with my tools all..i don't know if could be of help and help me get the stamp there..you can get it in Washington or south Carolina.
it's a personal leave.i can't
Elise: Why not just take a plane back to the States. Your passport would do fine to travel.
Barry: for security reason's i am not allowed.
it was a personal traveling leave to compensate my injuries and get ultimate medical care at the states..it's not a troop movement.
Elise: Well, I guess things have changed. My late husband was always able to take military hops back to the States for a personal leave.
Barry: when was that?
well lot of things is changed..
Elise: So what do you have to do to get a traveling stamp?
Barry: get it in the state,with my details..it will be gotten with some amount of funds.
Elise: How much does it cost?
Barry: $1200
Elise: Why so much??
Barry: cause i won't be traveling straight.. the stamp will accommodate and feed me in the nation i find myself.
Elise: What do you mean feed you?
Barry: i meant,my meals and the miscellaneous.
Elise: I don't understand all of this. I thought an international travel stamp was a passport stamp...
Barry: yes,just letting you know the full usefulness.
Elise: So it's a passport stamp that you can buy food with?
Barry: it's for my traveling babe..but will be accommodated and well fed in another US base in any nation when coming home..do you understand?
Elise: Not really. I can't believe that they make you pay to eat at another US base. Wow, I guess things have really changed.
And you need that just to fly back to the States for a one day trip?
That seems like a lot of money for that. Just my thinking, I guess.
So, what needs to be done to get it?
Barry: you will send the funds to the welfare at the support center..
i will send you the details to send the funds via western union.
Elise: I have no problem sending the funds but not with western union. I have to have a bank account.
Barry: Alright..
Elise: I'll be traveling tomorrow so I won't have a chance to send it to my accountant until Tuesday.
Barry: can you do online banking?
you can try to send it today if you are chanced.
Elise: The banks are closed on Sunday so doing it today would do no good.
Barry: i meant online banking.
Elise: Yes, same thing.
The bank can't process it until they're open.
Barry: you can transfer to another account weekends and it will reflect.
Elise: No, that's not right.
I do have several accounts and if I transfer from one to another it won't reflect until the bank opens and does the transfer.
Barry: oh ok,i was hoping if you can do it today,and then it reflects tomorrow.
Elise: Sometimes it takes several days for the transfer to go through. It's not instant.
Barry: Alright.
that's true.
Elise: If I had known sooner, I would have been able to do it sooner. But from the looks of it, it won't arrive before Christmas.
Barry: Well that's alright.can you try and get it to your accountant today or tomorrow so it will be send tomorrow when bank opens rather than tuesday
Elise: If you email me the information - what it's for and all - then I can send it to the accountant today. He can call me if he has any questions. But I can't guarantee when it'll go out.
Barry: Alright,i will email you.

I never knew that a passport stamp will also buy you food...guess this old dog can learn new tricks. Laughing

Now he's on email.

Quote:
Here is the details..

Bank.. WoodForest National Bank
Routing... 314972853
Acc no... 800xxxxxxxxxx
Acc name... xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy, things have changed. That's a lot of money for crappy military food.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ain't that the truth!

Barry continued to try to draw me back on facebook but Elise was having none of it.

Quote:
Hello sweet,how are you doing today?I want you to know that i didn't mean to keep u waiting while chating cos i actually do start the conversation..if i don't wanna talk i won't start the convo.I have deleted my browser and redownloaded a new one i'm sorry about that,will be looking forward to chating with you soon..have a blessed weekend..

I'm doing wonderfully today, thank you. I hope you're doing well too.

I appreciate your apology, but that won't change my mind about not chatting on facebook with you. Two reasons why: 1. I will be returning to work on Monday and don't have the time to sit on the computer all day chatting, and 2. I doubt that deleting and redownloading a new browser will help you as you answer through messenger.

So, like I said before, our communication will have to remain on email.

I hope you have a great weekend.

When being nice fails...

Quote:
Hello sweet,hope you are having a nice weekend,i have sent you several fb messages which i have got no reply to..actually i was the one who is supposed to be angry here but i wasn't cause i have choose to take life simple..it's 2 weeks already when i told you about the stuff i needed which you volunteered to help out hence i really appreciate it..but it's not to good on my side been deceived at my age..i felt like you not taking me any serious or something..but all the same i believe we live in this life to stay happy and make fun out of it,meet a lot of people,make friends,travel wild and most especially love..which i have actually been developing for you but i don't know why you have been mean and rigid with me,seems you are pushing me away,feeling unwanted..well it's late here.just thought i should write you some lines before i hit the bed..Good night and take care..

Elise is trying to play the female version of Orville and Derrick:

Oh, really, you think that you should be the one who's angry? How is that? You weren't the one who was left waiting in chat on facebook several times, were you? Nope, it was me. I don't have the time for that so I choose not to do it any more. I told you that I wouldn't communicate with you on there anymore but you choose to ignore my wishes, which says a lot about your feelings and lack of respect for me.

You think that I've deceived you? I told you what happened with the transfer. You don't seem to be very understanding that sometimes glitches happen in the banking system.

Well, if all you're going to do is call me mean and rigid and deceitful, then I guess there's no use corresponding anymore. All I tried to do is help you by transferring some money so that you could travel. I needed a bank account to protect myself and my company from the government spying offices. I have little time to spend chatting on facebook anymore - I have a company to run. I guess you have more free time than me over there.

Since you seem to be trying to push me away by naming all of these things that you find wrong with me, then fine, so be it. Obviously, I have no redeeming traits according to you. I'll call tomorrow and cancel the transfer and that will be that.

Goodbye.

Quote:
Good morning..That would be mean and Ungodly if you cancel the transfer.cause it took me time to be. explaining things to the support center and they believed it will get there anytime soon as you have said.they actually thought i wasn't serious..have a pleasant and fun filled sunday...God bless.

Well, you've already accused me of being mean and a few other things. Unless I get an apology from you about what you said to me - which hurt my feelings terribly - I will cancel the transaction. As far as the support center goes, I explained what happened to you and put the transfer back through again. They are a government operation so they, of all people, would understand things like that happening.

Imagine Elise's shock tomorrow when the transfer to the "support center" is again returned because the account has been red flagged. Wonder if he'll swallow the line that the account may have been hacked?? Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm sorry...but the transfer is taking too long,since it's been resent..it should have been reflected by now.sigh*..anyway how was your weekend?

I understand your impatience but being nasty to me doesn't help get the money there any faster. The bank - frankly any bank - can put a hold on incoming funds for up to a week. There's nothing to do about it but wait. I can't imagine them doing it to a government account but stranger things have happened.

Quite frankly I'm questioning our relationship at this point. I'm not sure that it will work out between us given all that's been said.

Anyway, I will call my banker tomorrow just to be sure it's gone through.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am so sorry about the past,let put the past behind..this life anything insufficient could later be overflowing later with TIME..I believe in the brighter future..this relationship is all about 2 people who are willing and really wanna be with each other,no matter the utterance we might have made,we could still learn to stick together and make things happen,it makes us understand each other more till we meet in person.

Something tells me he's not going to like this:

Thank you for your apology. It meant so much to me and I agree totally with you. The past is past.

Would you do something for me please? I called my banker today and he said that the money was returned again and that the account had been red flagged for suspicious activity. I asked him to check why but he said that he could provide no further information to me. Would you please check the numbers again to make sure they're right?

Have a good night and stay safe.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How sweet. He's giving Alan more time to kill the account.

Quote:
Hello sweet,how is your day going?really pleased to know my apology is accepted and we are good..well that's is the right info to the bank details..I don't know what is wrong,I think when they write the name,you can verify the account number.maybe you send it via another account of yours.or better still let's just use the western union which is easier and faster..we are not doing fraud or money laundry here,so we can help ourselves if we can just believe we are doing it right..you can use western union online just on your computer without going to the bank you just use your card and it will go successfully and faster..please let's just try that.thanks.

I'll have my banker try it from another one of my accounts to see if it goes through.

I will not use any of those places. I have read lately that the CIA, NSA and FBI are collecting private information on people that use those services. You may not have heard anything about it there but it's been on the news here. Western Union has also been sued for money laundering. It may be faster but I have to go with safer, which is through bank transfer. I know that you'll understand my concerns about myself and my company.

I'll write my banker and have him try the transfer again from another one of my accounts.

I hope you have a good evening.

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so happy seeing you on the forum more! Razz

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww, thanks! All hell will break loose here in another couple of weeks as I get ready for another exhibition but, until then, I'm up to having some fun with the lads. Very Happy

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now the push for money pak...

Quote:
Ok I understand you sweet..buy a money pak of the Amount at walmart..it's is easier too.

Quote:
Hello baby,how are you doing?just in case when you get the money pak,you just have to scratch and send it to me..

Hi yourself! I wasn't on the computer yesterday and today I was in meetings all day and didn't have a chance to get on. I still have a bit of work to do before I can go to bed. I'll be in meetings again tomorrow; hopefully, we can get everything done so that I can take the weekend off. We're in the running for a new contract so it always gets hectic around here until we get everything done and the bid submitted.

Do you have anything special planned for the weekend?

Quote:
Hello pretty,that's sounds so cool,I pray it's successful..I don't have anything planned for the weekend yet..well I send it in my previous email to get a money pak instead of stressing through the account transfer,you can just get the money pak at a nearest store to you..you scratch the money pak and send the digits..

I'm taking a few minutes to eat a bite before the chaos begins. Looks like we'll probably be doing work this weekend to tie up the loose ends so that we can submit the proposal on Monday morning. We should know something by Wednesday on the status so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we win it. Would be great for the company!

Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend!!

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The male version of Oscar's money-pak maniac.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep. Have done a bit of googling and found plenty of ammo of why not to use it, which I'm sure I'll have to use. Rolling Eyes

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That's nice..I hope it's successful...how was your day? Why are you not talking about the money pak issue..you just talking off the money issue,can't you afford to help send the money?

My day was busy but very good. We got a lot done and will polish up the proposal in the morning after we've had a chance to go through it on our own tonight. It looks good, so I think that we'll get the bid - at least I'm hoping so. I'm not talking about the money pak issue - and see no reason to talk about it - because I've transferred the money using a different account, which is what you suggested I do.

I wish you a good weekend.

Quote:
Hello beautiful,how is your weekend going? I hope fine..well since the acct transfer has not been working for 3 weeks it's better you use the money pak suggestion and cancel the account transaction which is taking forever to get done,and I don't really appreciate as we been talking about money for days..it doesn't mkes me feel comfortable and it making me feel am actually forcing you to do this..thanks .

I'm up and working already. Like I said, we have to go in and finish up the proposal so it can be presented on Monday.

For the record, I haven't been talking about money for days, you have. It doesn't make me comfortable either as I'm beginning to feel that that's all I'm good to you for. I did do a bit of research on money pak and it's not something I'm going to use. I'm sure you don't know, but there's a lot of problems with it. People are suing them because after they put money on the card, money pak closes the card and keeps the money. And, since the money is not insured by the FDIC, people aren't getting it back. I'm not going to risk that. Since the account you gave me is a government account, surely they have another one that has no problems. Don't you think? Nevertheless, I'll have my banker cancel the transfer. I'll probably have to pay a charge, again, but it's better than having it bounce back. If you'll get me a working account, I'll have him transfer the money.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with the money pak..and there is no other account I can provide you..if you can't get the money pak then I believe you don't have any money to send..no banker has been sending any money that's not true! You could have just tell me you can't afford it,and I actually didn't force you to..you won't use western union,you won't use money gram,now you won't use money pak..

Would you l like the links I found talking about money pak? I'll send them to you so that you can read what people are saying about them. I live in an exclusive gated neighborhood, own my own company, drive a new Mercedes and you think I have no money? I gave you my reasons for not using any of them. If you can't respect that, then I guess you don't respect me. But, don't you DARE call me a liar about my finances. This may be the way you talk to your troops, but I damn sure won't have you talking to me this way.

Oh, and if you think for a moment that I would believe that the government doesn't have another account that I can send the money to, you must think me really stupid.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to.

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never heard of Money pak. Isn't it amazing they think we understand you have to pay for a stamp to travel in the army? Such a stupid concept. Keep it going! I'll love seeing where this leads next

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't heard of it either and was wondering how I would come back with a negative on it. Found a few people who have had problems with it and decided to use them:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/credit_cards/green_dot_prepaid.html

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/greendot-moneyp**/report-green-dot-to-the-bbb-i-did-theft-20120828342086.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/moneyp**-greendot/monrovia-california-91017/moneyp**-greendot-moneyp**-green-dot-company-policies-seem-to-promote-fraud-monrovia-cal-1041244

http://ebaynegative.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/greendot-moneyp**-robbing-paypal-members/

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/securities-class-action-lawsuit-filed-150300750.html

A few of them are older problems but, hey, they're usually too stupid or lazy to google themselves so what the hell.

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam money system for scam artists. Interesting! Thanks for posting. I've been also using the recent article on how the CIA is tracking Western Union payments. If they have already given me bank accounts and still want to play, I'm only using Moneygram.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Elise,if you are not gonna send it via money pak, i will assume you don't have any money to send..that's final..there is nothing wrong in using money pak and there is no risk in it..if you can't get money pak of $1200 and send it then you are not willing to help..anyway how is your weekend going?

You can think whatever you want - your prerogative. I know what I have and what I'm worth and that's all that matters to me.

Besides, military men get paid on the 15th and the end of the month so you'll have the money you need in another couple of days anyway from your paycheck.

My weekend is going wonderfully. The proposal is done and, after one last check, will be submitted tomorrow. I'm going to a concert this evening with friends who want me to meet someone - a kind of blind date. Then, we'll all go to dinner after the concert.

Oh, and the links I offered to send, if you care to read how "safe" people are saying money pak is. But, then again, it wouldn't be your money that you'd be risking, so I can imagine that you wouldn't care.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/credit_cards/green_dot_prepaid.html

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/greendot-moneyp**/report-green-dot-to-the-bbb-i-did-theft-20120828342086.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/moneyp**-greendot/monrovia-california-91017/moneyp**-greendot-moneyp**-green-dot-company-policies-seem-to-promote-fraud-monrovia-cal-1041244

http://ebaynegative.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/greendot-moneyp**-robbing-paypal-members/

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/securities-class-action-lawsuit-filed-150300750.html

Quote:
Thanks dear,and thanks for your insult..you told me yourself you want to help me with the money with no stress..send me the bank statement and the slip which is taking forever to get money sent..there is nothing wrong with money pak,if you really want to help,you stop complaning and get the card,goverment won't disturb you for that too..

Insult? What insult? YOU were the one who called me a liar. You were the one who insulted me. I tried to help with the money. It's not my fault that it's been returned. Obviously, you gave me bad account information. Everyone makes mistakes. Why don't you stop complaining that I'm not helping you and get me a good account, then I'll transfer the money. That's the least stressful way for me to do it. If not, then just wait until you get paid in a couple of days and you can get your travel stamp then.

I would really prefer to talk about something else than money and I'm sure you would too.

Have a nice evening.

OINK, OINK...

Quote:
Bank name...Mountain First Bank and Trust
Name...Jxxxx Cxxxx
Routin#053xxxxxx acct# 46xxxxxxxx

Here is a new account.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,how are you doing?i guess you have been busy with work..have a good week ahead.

Quote:
Hello dear,how have you been? you never told me about your blind date your friend have got for you..i hope it was nice.

I'm doing fine, thanks. The "kind of a" blind date that I mentioned went fine. He'll be a good contact in the future for me. The concert and dinner were fun and we all stayed late and had a good time talking. Hope your weekend was fine.

Quote:
Hello sweet,had a nice weekend hope you are doing ok?why would he be a good contact in the future?you didn't let me know you got the new account details.

Elise is ignoring him until tomorrow. Somehow, the info won't have reached her and she won't be able to do the transfer until Monday. Hopefully, that'll give our mysterious Alan a bit more time to get-er-done and shut down.

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't he get paid yesterday? Laughing

It's odd that some scammers think that you are lying about having money to help instead of you lying about being a real victim. Especially this one. He's saying it like "Prove to me you have money by sending it to me". I have noticed the lads are a lot more pushy and rude these days. That's a good thing. Razz

Hapless Observer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent read so far! When this lad gets slapped, he gets slapped hard... I wish I could have seen his face when he read that you were "cancelling the transaction." And then, he turns right around and tries to sell you on the Money Pak before forking another account over... Lad masochism, this is!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few of mine are getting more pushy. I was chatting with one on fb last night and he insisted on a photo of Celine with her hand on her hip or something to prove that she was "real". She turned it around and asked for one of him. He turned all nicey-nicey - "Can't you do this little thing for me so that I can see that you're real?". Then he complained about not being able to see Celine's friends list...and why wasn't her profile all filled out (this coming from someone who had just signed up).

I've had a few insisting on phone numbers and cams too.

It's fun to push back and see if I can get them to back down. I love to read it when NV gives 'em hell too. Smile

Yep, SBAH, he did get paid. Notice how he glossed over that fact?? Laughing

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find them getting very pushy these days. Requests for more pictures are increased, ask for webcam, etc. Could it be that they've been burned by some tricksters?? Hmmmmm. Laughing

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a lot of them saw the documentary too! Lol

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry is still hanging in there. He's unhappy as hell but just seems not to be able to let go.

Quote:
well i will appreciate it if you buy money pak,it's safe and don't make an excuse for me lol,buy money pak and send it's safer and faster don't bother about any consequence i will bear the risk, if you won't use western union,cause if i was really going to help i will find any means to do it won't take years to send $1200. ..and my account is frozen since i got deployed out of the state you should know that if you say you are familiar with the Army...Anyway how is your weekend going?

I'm doing okay, thanks. My computer stays up 24/7 and I'm sometimes logged into facebook but not at my computer to see that someone has pm'd me.

I really don't appreciate being called a liar and am frankly tired of it. We went through this before and, after the last time you called me one, you didn't even have manners enough to apologize, but just sent another account. Yes, I tried to send the money to the second account you gave me - I screwed up the cut and paste message to my banker and it was returned. I tried it again with the right numbers and the transfer was returned again. I don't know why you've given me two government accounts that don't work. It's cost me $100 in failed transaction fees, which I don't appreciate. If you want to believe that I haven't sent the money then, fine, believe what you want. But I know that I have tried and that it's not my fault that it hasn't gone through. Besides, with it being the end of the month, you'll be getting paid today so I'm sure you have the money now anyway.

I would like to keep communicating but only if you start to believe in me. Otherwise, I don't think that this relationship has a chance in hell.

Quote:
I see no proof or sign you are trying to send the money,you said you sending it since december last year before going to colorado,send me the bank statement forwarded to your email when the transaction was made! Send money pak if you want to help send the money.

And it sounds like all you've wanted from me is money. Why do you feed me lies? You say that it doesn't matter that you like me the way I am, then when it doesn't go the way you want, you call me a liar. You give me two accounts which don't work when I try to transfer money into them - which cost me money for doing it by the way. Obviously, you don't care because you ignore that fact. Why should I help you when you treat me like that? Why??

Quote:
i care about the money you last in making the transfer but enough of that,i want you to send money pak this time,get it today..get back to me if you are getting it..thanks

"but enough of that" - yeah, sure, I can really tell from that remark that you care...haha

You know, I get a feeling that trust in this "relationship" is a one way street. So, you're going to do this: you're going to send me proof - a copy of the government document - where it says you need a travel stamp. I also want to see proof that your account is "frozen". When you send me that, I'll send the money pack. I got it yesterday and have it on my desk here. I think this is fair, don't you think?

Quote:
now we got to the point..well am not forcing you to do me the favor it's a matter of choice,you just boasted you wanted to help for months, and you even apologized if you were been bossy and i said nah it's ease..anyway i don't need to send you any proof for money,it doesn't worth it,life i simple..a comrade got injured yesterday,been with him at the intensive today all day,he is responding to treatment thou..how are your kids and the rest of the family? i guess you are all fine.take care.

No, I didn't "boast" - I offered....and I tried. It's not my fault that you gave me bad account numbers. And, dear, it's only been a month since you sent the first bad account number...so it hasn't been "months". Why am I not surprised that you wouldn't want to send any proof? Not a problem - I can cash the money pak myself and go shopping today.

The rest of the family is doing wonderfully, thanks. I've taken the week off as I have an architect at the house helping to sketch out some renovations that I want to do to the house. My younger son will take care of the shop while I'm not there.

I'm glad to hear that your comrade is doing well.

He's at a loss for words...

Quote:
Ok that's cool..

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when I come online and see a coffinsurfer bait!

So, his friend has been hurt, something tells me he's going to need that moneyp** for emergency surgery, because, you know, the military demands payment upfront for treatment. Razz

beers! <--- must drink when moneyp** is mentioned

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Elise will give it a day or two and go back and ask how he's doing. She'll talk about her shopping of course. Twisted Evil

Darned money pak (excuse for another drink). beers!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic