SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Ditz and the Indian *NSFW (now with fourth bank account)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

feel free to acquire Somebuddy

I've been here at work since midnight, it's just hit 6am. 8am local time is just under two hours. I'll be in bed fast asleep! Needless to say she won't make it!!! Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I accidentally used it on my Facebook page Very Happy

It will probably become a new saying around the internet. People will be like "How did 'Oh my gush' get started", there will be a Wiki on it and everything Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
when I am right beside the pussy then I will make you scared cos it would be much bigger than what you seeing

Ahhh... Ok I see. It's all a matter of perspective. He should have included a ruler in the pic.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ROTFLMFAO! Why do you people not read that writing on the bottom of that mirror? Shame on you!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant stuff! I've noticed how many profiles have Native American listed on fishmeetfish. The Ditz should be able to enjoy a wide variety. Love it
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sends this, at this point the ditz is still in transit:

Quote:
Wow, its like the fun is still going on and you will not stop until 8am in the morning..could you let me know when exactly you get to the place you are moving to? Tell all your friends to stop talken the alcohol cos its not helpful @ all

And then this two minutes before she's supposed to arrive:

Quote:
Great be caution tell anyone who is driving to never drink too much cos of driving reasoning. I wanted the best for you nothing but the best okay?

Will edit in a reply once I make up the fake newspaper article informing him of the car crash

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh... Someone's about to have a bad day!!

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake news paper article sent from sabrina's account:

Quote:
Andrew,

My name is Sabrina , you may have heard of me I am Ditz's niece. I don't know if you know this but Kathrin was almost killed in a Car crash on the F4 freeway on the weekend. She drifts in and out of consciousness and has been asking for you. At this point we have no idea if she will live.

While Ditz wasn't driving her blood alcohol level was .284 about 5 and a half times the legal limit. Mitzi's was .312, and she was driving. I've attached a newspaper article about it so you can know what's going on, And I'll keep you posted about any changes to her health.

Pray for us in these challenging times.

sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn those girls can drink! Couple of lushes! Wink

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They WERE drinking CRATES of champagne after all Smile

lad sends this back:

Quote:
Well Sabrina, I am sorry for that any way I am going to be in fervent praying for all that involved in the fatal accident, I wanred her to desist from taken the alcolhol but instead she told me how perfect she was taken gallons of alcohol. I love her and misses her so much and I cant really wait to be there with her to see thing working out for us. I am sick here, crying to see something this awful happening to my wife. I will read from you soon to get me posted about what is new.

Wait! What? We got MARRIED??? Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes it less complicated settling the will if the Ditz dies...or so he thinks. Wink

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's find out! I write back to Laddo, the Ditz has DIED!:

Quote:
Andrew,

I am sorry to say that Ditz has died also. Her head injuries consisted of an Infected Madagascar which became septic and despite being sent into surgery for emergency , her injuries were just too severe and she passed away at 6.18am this morning.

Reading her emails, it's obvious that she really liked you, so i thought I'd better let you know. as you might have gathered I am beside myself with grief. I don't get on with my mother Helena and saw Ditz as the mother I should've had.

'Brina

Up next, the inheritance Wink

Edited for typos Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas, poor Ditz, we barely knew ye.

With all the champagne that was consumed, Dom Perignon should send his personal condolences.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

or SPONSORSHIP!!! Wink

In the meantime, lad has gotten back to me:

Quote:
What the f*ck is this news for? Oh my GOD why would my girl died, I'm not feeling fine since I heard she was injured and now she died, hasn't she? I am damn worried and think I need to gather myself now..I'm freak damn dieng too

young man, where's your manners?:

Quote:
I am sorry you are sad, but there's no need to be rude. She was my Aunt, my flesh and blood. She asked about you when she was conscious, right up until the surgery.

She also changed her will just days before the crash, apparently to include you. I dunno what it says yet, the family lawyer mentioned it

sabrina

Lads gone back to being a (somewhat cagey) typing machine:

Quote:
Included my name in the will, if that was true how would a woman included a name of a man who she was yet to meet before she died in her 'will' I am sceptical about all these, are you saying I might possibly have the chance to be one beneficiary of her inheritance? I am in for this, on one condition and that is if I'm not paying kobo, cent, panw or 'toro' I hope you understand this? I love her so much and wish to love her always, wish I could be @ her funeral arrangement. Pls get me posted

Sabrina repsonds:

Quote:
I have no idea,

All I know is she changed her will. the family lawyer is a bit cagey on this, mostly because originally I was to inherit everything. Maybe you should ask him?

Ditz paid for everything before she passed on, the lawyer, the funeral the farm... I doubt you'll be asked for anything at all if you are listed as a beneficiary

And what the f*ck is a kobo or Toro?

sabrina

lad gets back:

Quote:
Anyway, that was just a way of showing you have no dime on you to pay for anything, I wish I could do it, but contacting anyone shouldn't be my own to do and I think whoever the lawyer is should have my email and contact me since I was been listed on the will, then maybe I should know which portion is mine as far as the inheritance sharing is concerned..let me know asap

sabrina responds:

Quote:
Like I said,

I have no idea. Since I am directly affected by the changes I am not privy to what they are until the reading of the will tomorrow. You're probably right about the lawyer, Barry's pretty cluey about these things

sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to introduce the lawyer, :

Quote:
Dear Mr Scammer,

My name is , and I am the Senior partner here at , the firm that represents the Ditz Family. As you are aware, The Ditz was recently involved in a fatal Car Crash on Sydney's F4 freeway and while the investigation is ongoing, the body has been released for the funeral.

I know you are overseas, but the funeral arrangements are as follows:

The Funeral of The Ditz:
Berrima General Cemetary,
Olbury Road, Berrima, New South Wales, Australia
Saturday November 23rd at 3pm

Mr Scammer. You may not be aware of this but Ms Ditz changed her will during the week to include you. And given Sabrina's well known anger management issues I have chosen not to inform her of the details until the reading of the will tomorrow. I can however inform you that she bequeathed you a total sum of $13,000 AUD of her total savings of $127,426 AUD.

Please ring me during business hours (9am to 6pm AEDT) on the number listed below

Barry

Uh oh.... ETA: Seems the Ditz was pissed, therefore the Insurance policy is void! Sabrina won't be happy about that:

Quote:
Dear Ms Sabrina, Mr scammer,

I have just received a message from the New South Wales State Coroner that the results from The Ditz's autopsy has been forwarded to my office. It that message it has come to our attention that Ms Ditz was affected by alcohol when she underwent her accident. While I continue to offer our firm's condolences in this time of extreme sadness, it is my duty to inform you Ms Ditz that under Section 23, Subsection 2 Paragraph Six of Ms Ditz's Insurance Policy, "If the Policy holder is affected by alcohol during an accidental death in the first year, then beneficiaries of the policy holder will find their benefits forfeited".

Ms sabrina, as you are aware, the reading of the will is due to happen tomorrow but under section 16 of the Benefits of Insurance act of 2002, I am required by law to inform you of the changes listed above. These changes do not affect the other benefits you may or may not have inherited from Ms Ditz's savings and assets. These will be made clear to you at tomorrow reading of the will.

Mr scammer, this does not affect your benefits in any way whatsoever and you are included in this email as a mere courtesy. Again please ring the number listed below during business hours at your earliest convenience

Barry

BTW, the phone number is fake, it won't work Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how would a woman included a name of a man who she was yet to meet before she died in her 'will

So it's ok for a man to call a woman he has yet to meet his 'wife', but the woman including this same man in her will gives him pause...yes, this is going to be mighty interesting once the will is read.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, and agree wholeheardtedly. I think because I am pulling the inheritance on our scammer, when normally the use the inheritance scam on us.

But there's no fees involved, it's all paid for. After all it's fictional! Wink

However, Sabrina WON'T be happy and we ALL know about her well known anger management issues! Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I have a lawyer, lad decides to get one of his own. This to F&H:

Quote:
I'm still sceptical about these, but the lawyer are fully aware of this I'm involved with and they are getting each part of the email we have been exchanging except those privately conversation I have had with my late kathrin, I love to know what to do next or maybe you I direct you to my lawyer? Contact him here I cannot wait to read from you soon

INSPECTOR??? Lad is still fishy (after all, it's a standard lad scam) and sends this:

Quote:
Still feeling strange about the whole deal? I have been trying to reach the nuimber but it keeps telling me not a valid number, is anything phishy happening right here or what, I think I deserved to be told right now, I don't know what international code to add to t, when I'm calling usa from here, I only added (+1) to the numbers but now I don't what is going on...call me if you can (+234)<snipped>...if these whole deal happen to be illegal I will have US dept to look into this and will finally apprehend you afterward so this had better be real, and once again I have no dime to pay if anything comes up as charge for me to get my inheritance. But will pay you compesation after getting the inheritance and monies tomorrow

And this to sabrina:

Quote:
Great to know, I have gotten my lawyer aware of this and she has done everything possible to see me have my inheritance since deceased has gone Williama and Grace are the lawyer for myself so I am given them all clue of what the inheritance may ray read ro my favor

Lad also sends this:

Quote:
has she been bury? I am waiting to know all more details...please get me all the details I am missing my wife Kathrin..I love her so much

WILL AND GRACE the LAW FIRM??? Am beginning to wonder if this isn't another baiter! Wink

I respond with this:

Quote:
Mr Scammer,

the only suggestion I may have for you regarding the Phone line is you add the Australian International dialling code of 61 in front of the number. Looking at the email signature below, that phone number is correct, otherwise I am not sure what to tell you. As I look out of my office towards reception, I can see our three overworked and underpaid receptionists are still extremely busy! I have given them strict instructions that they put you through to me should you ring. if you Do have to ring after hours please feel free to leave a message.

Your other option is to have your law firm contact us on the same number or this email, so that we can begin your end of the proceedings. Ms sabrina is NOT happy that you have received part of this inheritance and has vowed to fight it, but until we receive such notifications from her we will proceed as if there are no impediments.

Also I sent you the details for The ditz's funeral in previous emails, do you need me to resend them?

Fake Lawyer

I also send a note to will and Grace:

Quote:
To whom it may concern,

My name is , and I am the senior Partner here at in Australia. One of your clients, a complete scamming turd is named as a Beneficiary in the last will and testimony of our client the late the Ditz. Normally, I would have him get you to get in touch with us, but since he is claiming to have difficulties, please get in contact with us via the Phone number below between 9am and 6pm AEDT

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me. Seems he's doesn't understand sabrina's decision to contest the will:

Quote:
I m kinda worried about the message I got from you, why would be someone ask me to take part of her inheritance and someone else isnt happy about it and willing to fight it? Anyway I am not sure what this is all about. I haveyou emailed my attorney, since you work from law firm I think you should be in the best interest on contacting them, here is the contact address WillandGrace the law firm or I will have them contact you soonest. Resend the funeral arrangement.

And Lad admits he's not an American Indian:

Quote:

I am in Lagos, I cant in anyway get through with that number as it keeps telling me not registered nor existing number...i think we should email what ever we needed to discuss on phone via this email since i couldnt get through with you. Maybe you can call me if I should leave my # for you.

I sent this back:

Quote:
Mr Scammer,

To answer your questions:

1) I have indeed messaged your lawyers, but as yet I am yet to hear anything from them. Until I do, I will remain in contact with you.

2) The Funeral of The ditz:
Berrima General Cemetary,
Olbury Road, Berrima, New South Wales, Australia
Saturday November 23rd at 3pm
3) Sabrina has indicated that she will contest the results of the will. she is not happy that:

a) She is ineligible for the $1.2 Million dollar insurance policy The ditz took out in her name due to Ditz being inebriated at the time. Had she crashed in any other way Sabrina would be a millionaire at this point.

b) That $13,000 went to you at the last moment. She is not happy that both you and ditz refer to her as "your wife". if you were able to provide a marriage certificate, I would be able to tell Sabrina to go away. Something that would make my day. Between you and I, she is incredibly obnoxious!

Mr Scammer, I do not understand why you are the only person unable to get through on the number below. Let me assure you, Sabrina Baier is most definitely able to ring us, as the record of 76 phone calls in two days will testify.

Fake lawyer

"You are a dead meat!"

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ 76 times! Oh man is she a pest!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

when a gal needs to vent...

will and Grace the law firm is still suspicious:

Quote:
Good Day Sir/Ma

Here is Attorney Williama I am truly the lawyer to the client's name mentioned in the email I received. I have had him telling me such case and its been file via the street court of law in the Lagos Island. The submission of the case should be made instantly as to enable me go through everything in order to avoid my client falling victim of any scam. There seem to be a lot strange in the issue of beneficiary or inheritance, maybe this is true or false, I woundnt know yet until it gets to certain level of extent. What are the requirment you wanted of me because my client and I had tried reaching the number, but to no avail and that should be the cause for delay as we can make use of the internet to exchange email and responses. I have to let you know that my client wont be responsible for any monies involved as to what he would need to pay before getting any certificate or documents. If these are all REAL then you shouldn't have any issue letting him take what belongs to him as read by the WILL. I am not trying to be rude, but due to many scam going on the global net these days, I demand the 100% right to protect my client. Please get back to me if there is any further positiveness in going deep with these whole issue of beneficiary. Should any account is needed for Transferring of the funds to any USA account I wont hesitate to go ahead and provide it.

Thanks

Att Williama.

Time to have a few suspicions of my own. I normally wouldn't educate the lad but I decide to allow myself this one time:

Quote:
Dear Wilma,

Wilma (may I call you Wilma?), I will be blunt with you. Sabrina Baier is entitled under Australasian Law to contest the will as a beneficiary. I wish she wasn't, we have in fact had to disassociate ourselves from her, she will no longer be represented by our firm.

However I have concerns about your client to be honest. Ms Baier is quite specific in her will that Mr Kalu is an American Indian. If this is the case what is he doing in Nigeria? Ms Baier was under the impression your client was in the United states!

Once my suspicions have been allayed, I simply need a bank account to transfer the funds into. All fees were handled by Ms Baier several years prior to her death.

Barry

Lad also sends this:

Quote:
Hello Sir,

I am sure I am not talking to a fool on here cos I am not one. I wonder how in hell I would be asked for certificate of marriage? when I haven't met with Ditz before she died. I understand I am getting 13,000usd from her money and the rest cool million should goes to Sabrina, I am not a greedy time and I was hit so many time online with such similar request. so I am working with state dept to fight against Fraud on the Global Village. So I am smelling fishy stuff here and I hope it isnt what I am thinking, if it is then I have your IP recorded and also your email address, this had better be not what I am thinking. Take what ever it will cost you to get the certificate of marriage from the 13,000 and let have the rest as I am not ever going to send penny for no reason, even pope Benedict wont get a dime from me. so if your instinct tells you I am out of the game, then maybe you should stop contacting me..no cent from me or whatsoever.

OUT of the game??? Laddo, you don't even know what game you're in yet! Twisted Evil Bolding is mine:

Quote:
Mr Scammer,

Please excuse the lateness of this email, it has been a busy but rewarding time for me. My son Corey was born over the weekend, both Mother and son are doing well!

As I have mentioned before, up until the weekend Ms Ditz's niece Sabrina was also a client of ours, and in your correspondences with her you refer to Ditz as your wife. Sabrina made a point of showing us the email as part of her arguments against you. If there is paperwork proving this it would make my job easier that is all I am saying.

There are no fees involved at your end Mr Scammer, as I have mentioned many times, Ms Ditz handled all fees before her death as part of an Insurance policy she took out. Mr Scammer, I do have one concern. Ms Ditz is adamant in her will that you are an American Indian, yet you state that you are in fact in Nigeria. Why is this the case?

By the way Mr Kalu, what is an IP?

Barry

Corey feldman Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
even pope Benedict wont get a dime from me

Not the most devote of Catholics, nor big on keeping up with the news, this one.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keeping up with the news? This lad can't even keep up with his own scam!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad gets back to me with an explanation as to why he's in Nigeria... AND a bank account:

Quote:
HELLO, I THINK YOU CALLING ME BY MY NAME WOULD BE VERY GREAT. I BELIEVED THAT MR. ANDREW WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU WHY HE WAS IN NIGERIA, ACTUALLY HE WORK AS SUPERVISOR FOR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN COLLABORATION WITH ARAB CONTRACTOR IN EMIRATE. RIGHT NOW HIS JOB HAS BEEN THE REASON WHY HE IS IN NIGERIA, SO THAT IS ENOUGH REASON FOR HIM TO BE THERE RIGHT AT THE MOMENT, IF I AM CORRECT, DID YOU MEAN THAT I CAN HAVE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE THE MONEY IS GOING TO BE PAID IN NOW? THERE IS TD BANK ACCOUNT, ALSO PORTLATCH BANK ACCOUNT. WHICH EVER ONE THAT YOU NEEDS CAN BE MAKE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PAY IN THE MONEY. MR ANDREW IS WORKING IN AFRICA NOW, I ALSO HAVE THE LEGITIMATE RIGHT TO PROTECT AND BE MY CLIENT FROM BEING HURT. I WILL SEND ALONG THE ACCOUNT HOLD NAME, ROUTINE NUMBER AND ACCOUNT NUMBER, AS THAT WOULD BE ALL NEEDED TO MAKE WIRE TRANSFER, IF ANYTHING ELSE NEEDED LET ME KNOW.

ATT. WILLIAMA

Michael eckardt
Routing number 031201360
Account 4288631222
TDBANK

POTLATCH NO.
1 FEDERAL
CREDIT UNIO

RT# 323173313
ACCT # 58190 USER
( JAMES D LAMBERT)

he also sends this:

Quote:
I'm happy for you and your wife, GOD will surely protect us all, I'm here in Nigeria as my job as mandated me to do it, here is where I work as constructor for Arab Construction company, we are working on ikorodu road now, more than a hundred mile and the time involved is two years, we have reached the year and half for the job so I'm left to here for few months, you could google this yourself, I want to know and be sure that I'm getting 13,000 and she gets the rest so why would she be adamant, yes she accepted me as her hubby while she was alive and all planning was to be married once I'm off this contract, I am with no money now as I had invested all I have on me into the potential of the operation, so I hope you can plead on my behalf to convince sabrina from not been selfish over these whole, yes if you could study our conversation vividly you 'll know we have gone through al lot that might have led to marriage had it been she hasn't died. IP means
Internet Portal, the engineer for security can trace the ip and locate the real place the two persons involve in converation or exchange of e-mail over the cyber world.

Andrew

OINK OINK!!!

I send this back:

Quote:
Dear Mr Scammer,

Your law firm has gotten back to me, but they seem to have supplied THEIR banking details and not yours! Please supply us with your banking details at your earliest convenience.

And thank you for the well wishes. Corey is growing rapidly like any healthy baby should!

Barry

Bank account reported to the mysterious Alan. Off to claim my new piggy!!! Oink oink! Very Happy

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

will and Grace the law firm are NOT happy I wrote to the lad:

Quote:
I AM SCARED YOU WENT AT MY BACK ASKING MY CLIENT FOR THE BANK INFO, MEANING THAT YOU DIDN'T TRUST THE LAW FIRM AT THIS END? ANDREW OWN THE TWO ACCOUNT HE SET UP....THE POTLATCH ACCOUNT FOR SMALL SCALE BUSINESS AND THE TDBANK FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL ACCOUNT AND THAT WOULD BE PREFER ACCOUNT THE FUNDS SHOULD BE PAID INTO. I AM NOT SURPRISE YOU ASKED HIS OWN PERSONAL ACCOUNT NOT KNOWING THE TDBANK IS OWN BY HIM...ANYWAY, MAKE THIS WHOLE DEAL SNAPPY SO I WILL HAVE REST OF MIND IN REASSURING MY CLIENT TO DO OR ACT AS YOU WISH, BUT WITH NO REASON OF HIM PAYING ANY DIME..IF THE STORY OF THE INHERITANCE IS GENUINE I THINK BY NOW WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE FUNDS IN THE ACCOUNT VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER.

That's okay, Barry has concerns of his own. I go to great lengths to use the name Wilma whenever I can:

Quote:
Dear Wilma,

You are scared??? I have numerous questions that have arisen over your client since Ms Ditz's death occurred two weeks ago.. And to be perfectly blunt Wilma, I am not satisified with either Mr Scammer's or your responses. As your client has gone to pains to point out, there are internet scammers everywhere and right now I am not convinced you are not one of them. As a law firm we have to be very careful we are in fact sending the money to the right people. As for the transfer process it is very simple and should not take long at all... Once I am satisfied your client is who is he says he is.

And as for the client bank account request, the end finances here in Australia are ALWAYS transferred into the client. You can get YOUR fees from him. At our end Wilma the fees are covered by the deceased and we will not be at any point asking for money, as I have have tried to make perfectly clear on numerous occasions. And the fact that you do not know this makes me wonder if you are in deed in touch with Mr Scammer. If you are do you even read the emails you are receiving from him? quite frankly wilma, I

And quite simply put until this matter of trust is resolved we will not be transferring funds anywhere!

Barry

Anything to stall for time while the Mysterious Alan shuts down lad's bank account!!! Lad also tries to explain why his Oga's name is on the account Wink

Quote:
The banking info they supplied you is mine and the one of the potlatch account belongs to the group small scale business I am running...I took the 200.00 away from it to settle bshit of bills, the TdBank is mine and it doesn't mean that I have the name <different scamming turd> ON IT DOESNT MEAN ITS NOT MINE..I OWN IT..FOR SECURITY REASON IS WHY I SET IT UP IN THAT MANNER....PAY IN ANY MONEY AND I WILL GET IT MYSELF.
Scamming turd

Lad resends the banking details. Is he saying there's MORE than one account here??? THOUGHTS?:

Quote:
5:34 PM (23 hours ago)

to me
Routing number 031201360
Account 4288631222
Michael eckardt
TDBANK
Scamming turd

Quote:
5:35 PM (23 hours ago)

to me
RT# 323173313
ACCT # 58190 USER
( JAMES D LAMBERT)
POTLATCH

Quote:
SEND THE FUNDS ON ANY OF THE ACCOUNT AND I SHALL GET THEM ALL.
Scamming turd

I think Lad may be becoming frustrated!!!

Quote:
11:31 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
WHAT IS CAUSING THIS DELAY AGAIN?

Time for Barry to get as officious as possible! After all, "Resistance is futile": Wink

Quote:
Mr Scammer,

Unlike yourself I work business hours, and due to the birth of Corey not even that. I will be working very late tomorrow night to catch up with the huge amount of paperwork sitting on my desk. Mr Scammer you must understand, as you yourself point out there are a number of internet scammers around world wide and the fact you have sent numerous bank accounts that are not yours does make us wonder.

Why are you unable to send us an account with your name on it? Why are you getting your law firm to send us nasty emails when we are simply trying to do our job? Mr Scammer, I like Wilma, she's fiesty, but there are laws we have to abide by in this country if we wish to remain a law firm. We employ 52 staff members here at , you wouldn't want them out of work simply because we overlooked something would you?

Mr Scammer, as I said to your lawyer Wilma, I have reservations about you being in Nigeria. The Ditz was quite specific about your being in the United States. If you were not in the United states, why didn't you feel it necessary to mention that? Both you and ditz claim to be married yet I can find no proof at this end. All this is making my job just that much harder Mr Scammer, and I do believe your lawyer Wilma should understand the procedures

Barry

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic