SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dicky Bobby the Poet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Dicky Bobby loves his poems. He also likes to send me pictures of roses. Big ugly pictures. In every email. Except this first one. It had a picture of some weird red candles. Oh, and I added some spaces in his junk to make it readable. If anyone has some extra periods could you please send them to him?

Quote:
Hello my dear,

Thank you so much for providing your email address for me . Once again, my name is Richard Robert, I am 53 years old. A native of Atlanta, Georgia, USA America.I am glad to find you in my present, and I would like to be associated with you, what I want is simply an attribute of your love I have to bring in my world again, because I am a single father . I lost my wife many years ago in a car accident.

I have a daughter who is 12 years old. My daughter's name is Angela. She is a good and smart girl, and I'm taking her with great respect, because it is my job as a carbon copy.I ordinary soldiers in the U.S. Army to serve as the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan. Although the war is over, we are strengthening the safety of personnel and to assist the security forces in Afghanistan, I am in training for the next year, and I'm going home to my retirement to be presented in 2013.

There is usually a smile on my face, and I was blessed. I have a share of failures in the living, but despite that I never cease to be grateful to God for His mercy on my life and all the experiences that I have been exposed. I am a good man, cheerful, kind, calm, beautiful and passionate people. I love to have fun, work, travel, play and smile. I consider myself intelligent, but harmless. My hobbies: jogging, music, horseback riding, travelling, swimming, cooking, etc. you're a woman, I would like, as well as a woman, I could spend the rest of your life with.

I believe that a person's happiness will never be complete until the woman next to him, I do not want to, who are content with their lives. someone who is willing to share his life with me and I can share my life with her, and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be right woman for me, and I hope that our convergence will open the doors of blessing and love in our lives. Please refer to the attached you will see my photos and beautiful flowers. And also, please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself and send your photos to me

I wish you a wonderful day and angelic love that I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Regards and God bless you
Richard Robert

I picked some fragrant flowers
convey to you today.
I collected them
and made a bright bouquet.

There were lovely pale pink roses
with petals as thin as paper,
I touched with one hand
He felt soft against my skin.

I added a fragrant lily,
wet from the morning dew,
And hope that their special magic,
Talk about my love for you

Dear Richard.

You are a very handsome man! I'm sorry to hear of your wife's death. It must have been terrible hard on you and your daughter. My husband died 18 years ago. He was diseased in the heart and liver. I have been alone since then. I have many cats and I do enjoy their company. I see myself as a sort of rescue although that isn't official.

Dear do you realize my age? I'm extremely flattered that you would find an old woman like myself as someone you would like to talk to. I'm not opposed to it. I suppose should be become more then friends that my friends will consider me a jaguar. Now wouldn't that just be a hoot!!

Well dear I have to go for now. My dear friend Velma is here to take me grocery shopping and to the pharmacy.

It has been very nice meeting you.

Regards,
Luby Dricooch

Quote:
hello my dear

I must say thank you for your beautiful and heart warming letter, how are you doing and the children , how was your day my dear may the God almighty be the glory . thank you so much for telling me about your your self , i will like to know where you are from and where you stay , i will like to know if you have kids and what you do for a living , tell me more about your self my dear , i am very happy that we met because God have bring us together to share our lives , happiness and pains together as one my dear , you are the woman that i have missed for a long time my dear , you are my dream woman with best qualities my dear , honey you have to understand that age is just a number , i want a woman i will call my own , a woman i will always have in my heart even when i am in a dangerous situation my dear, please my dear don't tell me anything about age because love is greater than any other thing on earth my dear , please i will like to communicate with you always my dear , i am very happy that we are together my dear .

my family background is nothing to talk about because i have suffered and God have been so faithful to me my dear , my only family and relatives i have is my only daughter Angela , she is the reason why am living and she is the reason why i told my colleague to put me on this social site my dear , i have to love and beloved again , i have to give Angela a new home and family , i have to give her a new mother she will call mummy , she needs me most but my job is a barrier between me and my daughter , i have been in Afghanistan for 5 years with out Angela , she schools in a boarding school in Mexico and regarding my parents . my parents where politicians before they died and i was a little boy , my dads friend David an army took care of me and fixed me into the military but painfully he is dead and it was not easy for me until i met Angela's mum Rebecca , i did not get married to her legally but she later gave birth to my daughter , some years later she got an accident and luckily Angela was at home with the maid , my dear it is very difficult explaining all this but i like you so much and i don't want to hide anything on earth from you my dear . I am a person who is real when it comes to life and it issues.

I am kind,caring,honest loving man. A good listener,love to laugh and enjoy life. I am straight forward, and don't like hard games. I like going out for dinner or movie once in a while with my love if meet but prefer home. I also love animals and nature. , i love cool and calm musics , am 185cm tall , i love children so much, i love animals too , i love eating vegetables , rice , fruit and salad . i have seen it and i am confident that our meeting is not by chance or by mistake my dear , we have been destined to be together by God and he has a beautiful purpose of bringing us together today .

I am going to write on all the bricks I MISS YOU and i wish that one falls on your head , so that you knows how it hurts when you miss someone special like you , thank you so much for your beautiful , lovely , sweet , cute , wonderful letter you send to me my dear , your beauty is priceless and can never be compare with another on earth my dear , your heart is so precious my dear , hope to here from you soon , take very good care of your self my dear , my kisses and hugs i send to you .

Dreamy
i heard someone whisper you name '
but when i turned around to see who it was ,
i notice i was alone ,
then i realize it was my heart
telling me that i miss you .

Faith makes all things possible,
love makes all things easy,
hopes makes all things work,
but your gorgeous smile brings all faith,
love and hope in me my love .

I want you be near
I want you be hear
One day without you I can't bear
Like a person in the desert with a whole fear .
i love you so much my dear .
I hope to hear from you soon my dear ?

Richard

Quote:
Dear,

I'm terribly sorry I have not emailed you in days. Iv'e been having a horrible time with my health lately. I hope that you can understand.

How have you been? How's the weather where you are? Have you been doing any fun things lately?

Love,
Luby

Quote:
Hello my lovely beauty,

Thank you so much for your beautiful mail , well i must say thanks so much for your mail because i feel happy today when i read your mail , your words are heart warming and cute , i am just coming back from work now and i am so happy reading your beautiful and lovely letter my dear . you are a lovely woman and you are beautiful my dear . how are you doing and how is the children doing , how was your day .

may God almighty be the glory , hope your health is fine now my love ? please i will like you to tell me if you are on Facebook so that we can have time to chat more my love okay , please my dear i want us to be writing each other on mail regularly because that will make our relationship more stronger and lovely my dear . i really want to let you know that i have been thinking about you .

Thank you my dear . What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fibre of my soul, the very reason for my existence.remember that your man is here thinking about you all day . my kisses and hugs i send to you my love .

Love . All my life I have read about it ,
Dreamt of it , Waited for it , Cried for it , Needed it .
Now with You , I have found it . thank you so much my queen .

i want your sweet smile
i want to smell your sweats
i want to breathe your feels
i want to hear your sweet name always
i want to hold you in my arms
to make you mine
i want you inside my heart
that's where i feel you will be safe..
be mine always
and you should be mine .
i love you so much my heart . kiss my love .

Richard

Dear Richard,

Darling I just love your poems! And that beautiful rose picture melts my heart! I'm sorry to tell you that my health has not improved. I don't want to bother you with all that though. Velma has been a dear and has helped me a lot.

How have you been lately? How's the weather? How's work?

I need to go. Velma is here to take me to the doctor. I hope you have a great day!

Love,
Luby

Quote:
hello my love.

i must say thank you for your lovely mail and constant reply , how are you doing and how was your day my love , may the almighty God be the glory baby i am very worried about your health , i don't want to lose you my love , i love you so much and i mean it with my heart honey , baby please do not leave me on earth alone , i will die if anything happens to you my love , i love you so much honey and i will love you forever my love .

i care about you baby , please write me again my love , i will be waiting for your letter my love , please tell me what i have to do for you my love . i have missed you so much and i really want to be by your side forever my love , the very first day i saw your picture was the day this feelings started my love , i have to say it out and the more i keep it inside me the more my heart is dying my love , you have become am important part in my life , forgive my anxiousness my love , i am very sorry if am in a hurried but it is not my fault my love , you have become part of me my love .

i have seen joy and happiness in my life my love since you came into my heart to place your love and happiness my love . you are my source of living and you are the important part of life to me right now my love . you are my heart beat and you are my hope of living , you gave me joy to share , you gave me hope to hold , you gave me strength to use , you brought courage and braveness to my life , you are a gift from God almighty and i will always glorify his name for his goodness in my life and bringing you into my heart to give me peace , happiness , love , hope , courage , faith , life , strength and favours .

i will always love you my love know matter the conditions or problems i will be facing in life , you will always be cherish and respected in my life my love . you are a great woman with great words of wisdom and courages . i love you my treasure and i am promising you that you will never have a broken heart till the end of our lives my love , you are covered with my lovely protection of love and my heart shall be your shade my love , please my love , you are my happiness and faith , i love you so much and i will always love you my love . my kisses and hugs is send to you .

I have something i valued since i was born
and know one has been special enough to share it
if you handle it with care it will last you a life time
remember its fragile my .
[my heart] .

Hearts change , I know they do ...
But this heart will always belong to you ...
Hearts hurt ,
I know they do ...
But this heart hurts more without you
my love

when you are sad.........i will dry your tears
when you are scared.........i will comfort your fears
when you are worried........i will give you hope
when you are confused.......i will give you cope
and when you are lost.......and cant see the light
i shall be your beacon.....shining ever so bright
this is my oath........i pledge till the end
why u may ask?........because you are my Love

i know
i accept
i believe
i admit
i am " 0 " zero
but this is not the end
i want HER because without HER i am incomplete
HER + 0 = HERO .
(This guy really is a tool) i love you my love because you complete me perfectly.

Richard

Dearest Richard,

I don't know what to say love. You completely take my breath away! Tell me about your past relationships. I'm curious to know why any woman would have passed you up! You're my big strong cowboy! You know I grew up some in Texas, Teague actually, and I always wanted me a cowboy! I love the picture of you in your cowboy hat. I might see if Velma can print it for me so I can frame it up real nice. Has anyone ever called you Dicky Bob or Dicky Bobby? Those are nicknames for your first and last name and I think it's just so cute! Would you mind if I called you my Dicky Bobby?

Well dear it has been fun catching up with you. I need to go take my medicines.

Love,
Luby

Quote:
Hello my lovely treasure,

Thank you so much for your reply my love , how was your night and how are you doing my love , how is our children doing may the almighty God be the glory forever my love , baby your wish are my commands my love , call me the name you know that we make you healthy and strong my love , i lost my wife 7 years ago in a car accident after 1 year and some months of living together , i did not get married to her legally before she got an accident my love and i trained my daughter as a singer father , i said i will not get a woman again but my daughter have been crying for a new mother , baby i love you and i really adore and respect you so much my love , please all i want you to do is to reply my mails always my love , your letter , your words of love , your words of courage and care are very important to me my love . i love you so much my love , baby i want you to open a Facebook account for me alone so that we can communicate always my love , chatting with will add more life and happiness to me my love .

my daughter send her regards my love and she ask me to tell you that she loves you so much my love . baby send me your pictures so that i will look at them before going to bed my love , i love you the very first day i saw your pretty pictures my love , please honey take your drugs and be strong for me and my daughter please my love .

your mail gives me life to hold my love , i have been so busy with work my love , thank you for your words my love and i promise you that i will do everything in my possible best to see you soon my love . i love you more and more every day my love , i have you in my heart forever my love . i am very happy right now and i feel like telling the world my current situation my love . you have made me a happy man again and you have brought back happiness to me and my lovely daughter my love .

thank you so much for your heart that you have given to me my love , you will always remain in the deepest part of my heart and i will always be there to make you happy every time of the day my love . I want to tell you how much I appreciate you, not even the sky can describe how much i love you my love, I would like to tell you that you are the best among women, there ARE two women on earth then 1 is you and others are the rest(say what??), I can’t easily put in words how much I adore you.

I want to let you know that I love you. I love you and I trust you. The principle of love is trust. Without trust love cannot work but I have got to trust you with all my heart. I trust you with all my heart and soul. I give God the praise for making it possible for us to have met in the first place.

You know what? YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF MY KINGDOM AND MY KINGDOM WOULD NEVER TAKE DECISION WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!!!!! YOU ARE THE MOST PRETTIES WOMAN EVER TO EXIST IN MY LIFE. THANKS FOR BEING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. BABE YOU HAVE STOLEN THE FUNCTIONAL HEART BEAT OF MY HEART AWAY AND THAT HAVE CAUSED ME TO LOVE YOU MORE.

MY KISSES AND HUGS I ALWAYS SEND TO YOU. I PRAY FOR MY GOD WHICH IS LORD JESUS CHRIST TO KEEP YOU FOR ME TILL I COME OVER TO BE WITH YOU MY LOVE (AMEN) . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY TREASURE .

My sun, my heart ...
As my punishment be for not seeing you,
As I feel your absence by my side,
despite the distance ...
I feel ... I love ...
my being was convulsing
to read you, and knowing that you are mine ...

The distance between us but love unites us keeps us close to each other. The feeling I long for your touch your kisses and loved me.

The distance does not exist
while our hearts beat
while watching the stars
I draw your face in them
for the wind take errands
between our two souls
though the distance between us reign
LOVE, WHICH IS SLOW
WITHOUT YOUR FACE TIME,
BEFORE MY EYES,
Moistened, THE FEELING,
LEAVE YOUR PRESENCE,,,
IN MY BED, AND MY DAYS ..
I WILL BE WITH YOU SOON
LOVE AWAY,,,, I LOVE YOU ....

I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Yours truly,

Richard

Dear Dicky Bobby,

Hello handsome! I must say that looking at your pictures makes my heart beat a little slower. That's my sexy cowboy right there! Your pretty little daughter is lovely! (His daughters name is supposed to be Angela but the pic was named Beth. Derp!) Do yall have horses? I always liked them. I wish I could have some but I don't have a very big yard. This darn house is so big it takes up all the property. I still got a pool and guest house though. Right now the guest house is full of all my treasures I been buying on the home shopping channel. I don't keep any of the cats out there though. I might not get out there to feed them due to my hip, and Velma sure wouldn't be happy with me if I asked her to do it!

Baby did I tell you bout my hip? I didn't want to at first cause it makes me feel like my age and all. I was climbing up the front stairs and I had some of my treasures on the stair steps. Just some stuff like these pajama pants and garden gnomes that I had bought. Anyhow, I tripped on one of the gnomes and slid down the stairs. It wasn't so bad but I couldn't get up. I don't know how long I laid there. Maybe 4 or 5 hours before Velma came to take me to the library. She found me and made a big old mess out of things. Called me an ambulance and everything. I was so embarrased! All my neighbors was standing outside watching. I could have killed her! Well, the doctor said that I fractured my hip bone. I ain't gotta get it replaced just yet. But I gotta stay laying down for awhile until it heals.

I hope you ain't embarrased too. I'm old but I gotta lot of spunk left in me! Anyhow, Velma did print your picture for me. I have it in a nice little frame sitting on my bed table. Thank you for putting a smile on an old lady's face!

Love you!

Luby

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like she needs "Life Alert"... "I have fallen and I can't get up!"

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hahaha... that was already going to be mentioned in my next email. Helpful Velma will be buying it for Ms Luby.

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get him you feisty old cougar! Your boy is such a romantic! What is a carbon copy? He said it in the first mail. (Might be worth looking into)

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Poesy makes me Swoon and I'm a Big ol' Feller I is:

Quote:
i want to smell your sweats
i want to breathe your feels

Feels or Feets?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ewww... How did I miss that?! Oh yeah, probably because I only read about half of it.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
What is a carbon copy? He said it in the first mail. (Might be worth looking into)

Good question. I assume his daughter is a mini me... Makes me kinda shudder a little. I need to ask him about being a singer.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'm crushed. He's my new love too! Very Happy
Don't you love the part about the bricks that say I MISS YOU falling on your head so you can know what it feels like to miss someone. Really?
When I write him back I call him Ricky Bobby
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That cheating bastard!! Yeah I've never heard anyone describe being in love feeling the same as getting hit in the head with a brick! I hope he doesn't think twice about us both using similar names for him. Maybe he'll think western women love the name and change it to Ricky or dicky bobby!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love,

GOOD MORNING MY TREASURE.LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR SWEET LETTER HONEY

Dear Dicky Bobby,

Thank you a right much for the giant smiling kissy faces with the talking baby. I found it very sweet. It don't make up for the fact though that you didn't say one thing bout my hip. Or answer not a one of my questions. I don't like a man that don't pay attention to his girl. It's rude and my Mama raised me to be a lady. As a lady I gets the right to demand my mens treat me good. You ain't doing a good job with no silly letter with a few words. I ain't smiling tonight cowboy!

Luby

I just couldn't live with myself if I didn't share these beautiful roses with all of you. Enjoy.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my lovely treasure,

Thank you so much my lovely diamond for your pretty and healthy mail , you have make me strong with your words , you have put upon my life happiness and love . thank you so much for your pretty mail . i will forever appreciate your goodness to me my love , My love how are you doing and how was your day and our children my love ? may God almighty be the glory forever my love . honey it was a Christmas period when Angela was with a horse that belongs to my neighbour my love because she love horses so much baby , baby i promise to give you my support my love , i promise you to love you more in your condition my love , you mean the world to me my love , you are my sources of happiness baby , you are the reason why i am so happy my love ,

i could not sleep baby , i was waiting for your letter and thinking of you my love , i want us to write letters everyday my love , i want you to be happy baby , honey please i don't want to lose you to any man my love , you are my life baby , am sorry for your hips baby , the most important thing is that you are in my life and we are in love my treasure , you are so pretty honey , i love you so much my love ,

i told Angela about our meeting and she was so happy my love , she want to be with you my love , i love you too baby . i send you my picture with a cow boy hat again my love , i love you so much baby and i want you to send me your pictures my love . please send me your pictures so that i will look at it before sleeping at night my love . please my love , we have known ourselves so much my love , you know that i want to be with you my love , the principles of love is trust , faithfulness and understanding my love , i trust you so much my love and i will forever love you till my point of death my love , lovely you is the best thing that have happened to me my love , you are my life and happiness , my daughter is waiting for our unity together my love , she want to be with you my love , she await your children's pictures which are her siblings now my love , God has bless us with is goodness and we are lucky to be loved by God my love . i slept like a baby last night and i was thinking about you . you are a special woman created by God for me alone . i love you so much that i now feel that i can not spend one more night here without you any more my love , i want to be with you my love . my happiness , my stuffs and my problems depend on you my love , you have the key to my heart and you are in-charge of my life my love . i want to be with you and our family together my love , i want us to be happy forever my love .

remember that i am sitting here somewhere in the world thinking about you thinking about all the things we have spoken about all the things we have said to each other all I am saying now is that I am so happy to have found you .you mean everything to me you are my earth my water my sun you are everything that maintains life everything that gives life having you with me is like being in heaven

I have such a hunger for you Honey I want and need you in my life to make me whole I love hearing your mail all the time and sharing sweet moments together I want to spend my life with you and grow old together be safe for me Love and be mine I love your mail so much when I read them, I feel warm. I feel so, so good and very happy now when I look at your picture I miss you lots all day and all night I wonder what you doing now and how things are going at work I wish that am with you to work with you for all the day that your colleagues will not be around. Honey if you were here we would be having our meals together or going out together I want to interlock your fingers with mine when I think about this I feel very happy I want to tell you more and more .

Everyone needs someone and my someone is you I knew the day we met We have found love pure and true you are all I have needed to fulfil my every desire when I'm in your loving arms you set my soul on fire my love for you is endless you are my special someone I'm so blessed we are together forever our love will go on you are my one true love the one who fills up my life with passion baby I love you so much.

I thank the Lord for sending you to my life you are the biggest blessing the day I saw you I knew in my heart you were the one for me you are my brightest light the one who makes my life full of beautiful things each day the footprints of an angel are love and where there is love miraculous things can happen Our love is a miracle of God he is our little piece of heaven Honey my love for you is higher than the sky above deeper than the deepest sea and lasts through all eternity it has no limitations . i love you so much my heart and take very good care of your self my love . my kisses and hugs i send to you again my love . kiss .

If you want to know how much I miss you,

try to catch rain drops,

the ones you catch is how much you miss me,

and the ones you miss is how much I miss you,

Hope to hear from you soon my love ?

Your lovely prince,

Richard

Quote:
Hello my treasure,

Baby how are you doing and how was your day my love , how is your health baby , how is your hip and i hope you are taking drugs my love ? may the almighty God be the glory forever my love . baby taking good care of you is my priority my love , i want to make you a lovely and healthy woman with my words of love and care baby . i care about you so much my love , i care about your health and you living my love because you are my happiness baby , when you are sad i am also sad baby .

you are the money i always wanted to love honey . baby you hip will be fine and i will help you with a warm massage when i return back home my love , i will help you and exercise your body my love so that you will grow more stronger together with me my love . thank you so much for loving my pictures my love and they are specially for you my treasure . my daughter send them to me baby .

i missed you so much my love and i want to tell you that you are the light of my life baby and i will always love you so much my love . please my love make sure you take good care for your self and always take drugs for your hips my love . baby send my greetings to Velma for taking good care of you my love and always tell her i hope to see her soon my love . .

You have inspired me in so many ways that I cannot live without. You make my life worthwhile and I love you so much. Our love is like a diamond ring, it’s a precious thing. I will love you as long as this life endures and beyond. We were meant to be together and I’ll be always be by your side through good and bad times. Without you I wouldst know the joy life can hold.

What holds us together is far greater than what we can bear apart and that is what we called unconditional love. Your smile warms my heart and the thought of you reaches my soul. I have never enjoyed anyone’s company as much as yours no matter what were doing and just want to be right next to you for the rest of my life. I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, because my lips can lie on what is true. My eyes couldn't cause even if I close them. I could still see you.

I never thought that life would be so beautiful until you touched my heart. Thank you for making my life so meaningful. With each passing moment, my love for you grows more and more each day. You are no longer my love. In fact, you have become my life and I have started living in you! I LOVE YOU so much that I can’t even express it properly. Roads maybe sometimes rough but with you, no matter how rough the road is. I'll take no alternate route because together we can make it through. No matter how tough the going, I'll keep on going cause with you, My love the journey will never be boring.

I will never love anyone like I love you and you will know that I never make a promise that I don't intend to keep. As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you my sweetheart! Baby come stand by my side. Come and be my lovely light. I'll be what you want me to be. I'll give you all my love, whole of my life. Life won't mean a thing without you loving me and all I need is you in my life.

Don't ever doubt your trust in me. I'll give you my heart so honestly. Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful. I Love you my only love. Being near is not the meaning of being dear, I may be far from u but messages are bridges to make you feel that I always REMEMBER YOU! It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU.

Faith has brought us together, to meet, to know and to part is the saddest thing in life. Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. I love you. Hope you're doing good...I Miss you so much... Please take very good care of your self... I cant wait to see you. Hope you always feel my love for you... I will always love to here from you my love. my kisses and hugs i send to you my love .

Richard

Quote:
hello my love,

how are you doing today and how was your day , how are our children doing ? may the almighty God be the glory forever my love . i just return back from the military base fellowship and i am so sad not to see your letter my love . baby i missed you so much and i am very serious with our relationship my love , baby how is your hip ? hope you are getting better my love , how wish i am there to help you sometimes with a warm massage and cute kisses on your lips my love but i promise you that i will always pray for you to be strong and wait for my return my love . honey i want us to be writing each other every other every day so that we will know more about each other my love . i am happy to have you in my heart my love and i hope to hear from you soon my love . please my love take good care of your self my kisses and hugs i send to you .

Richard

Dear Dicky Bobby,

Hey there handsome! I'm sorry I ain't been emailing. Last time when you didn't say nothing about my hip I got right much upset. Velma didn't like it none so she ain't been letting me get on the internet. I ain't got a lap top or nothing. Just a old type computer sitting on my desk. I can't get up and walk right now on account of my hip and all. Velma's gots to unlock my bed and wheel me over to the computer. All she does is complain the whole time. She's been a telling me you ain't really loving me but I showed her your pretty rose pictures. I think she might change her mind.

Dear, how you been doing? Everything going alright where you at? I really been missing you.

Love,
Luby

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my gosh I am going to puke. Seriously could not read all of that crap. Find a way to slap him extra hard! Just one or two or twenty times, please?! Very Happy

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he's the worst!! I have a hard time reading it too.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love,

I love you. I miss you, thinking of you across the miles. Holding you close to my heart and loving you. I thought about you all day and I just wanted to let you know I miss you and I can’t wait to be in your arms… I’d give anything to be close to you.

To breath in the scent of your flesh. To lose my self in your touch… Taste your skin,(It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. Preeeecious!) for you to know that nothing else exist in the world except YOU… My love you mean the world to me. I am who I am because of you. You made me the person that I am right now. I am proud to be your love. Thank you for bringing out the best in Me my love ,

Honey Velma don't like me ? how was your day my love , how did you eat and relax my love , hope your hip is getting better my love , i feel like crying when i remember you are still on bed my love , i pray for you to get well soon my love , your hip problem will not stop our love my baby , you are my treasure i will respect and adore you forever my love , you are my life here my love , your hip will be fine soon my love and you will start walking perfectly well again my love ,

i love you so much my love , baby tell me about your family , your parents and brothers and sisters my love , snap your self on bed and send it to me my love , i want to see your pictures before going to bed at night my love because your words and picture will give me more happiness and hope my love . for your love and for giving me your heart.

Thank you for all that you do, for all your thoughtful ways and most importantly for the wonderful person you are. There’ll be no distance to far. I got to be where you are… I don’t want to face the world alone without you by my side. You’re the only one the makes my world worth living. Baby I need you in my life. I want to be in your arms. I want to feel your touch. I want your lips on mine. Missing you all the time.

If I tell you “I love you” you shouldn't wonder why or how or since when or for how long… Because I don’t have a single answer except to tell you again, “I love you Baby “. I love you so much. I am always thinking of you and hold you so close to my heart. I also know that we will never lose that special love that we share together that it’s the things that we have built together. I will always love you, for who you are and what you have done for me. So I say to you my love that I will always strive to make a new beginning with you to keep our love fresh and alive.

When I said that I loved you I didn't mean it for you to hear only the words I want you to see that love has action and that’s what makes it real. That you are my one true love and soul mate and what you feel I feel also. That we are tied to one another with a common bond that binds us forever. I love you with all my heart and soul. I will be here for you till the end of time my love . Take the best of my care. Take good care of your self and stay safe at all times. I can’t wait to be with you.. I send a billion kisses and huge hug. I love you .

Richard

puke

Today's Pic O' Love...

Dear Dicky Bobby,

Thank you so much for your nice sweet email. I ain't never had a man talk to me like you been doing. It makes me shiver sometimes just knowing you is there and all! Baby I will try to get Velma to take a picture of me. All's I have is an older 35mm camera not no fancy digitized thing. I will see if Velma has gots one. I'm sorry that she don't like you none. She just thinks that it's not right for two people to fall in love on the computer. She's old fashioned like that. But she ain't read all the sweet stuff you been saying to me. If she keeps on making trouble I will let her see it all. Or maybe she can email you and you can convince her you are a serious man. Anywho, we ain't come to that point just yet.

My hip is still hurting me right much. Thank you for being so concerned with it. I been taking that damn pain medicine they gave me though. It makes things all weird and I start seeing my cats like they in a circus or something. It does make the pain go away though so it's purty much worth it. Have you ever had to take stuff like that?

How things been going for you dear? You been eating well? What kinda stuff you like to eat? I can cook some but I'm gonna have to clear all the stuff out of the kitchen and off the stove and stuff before you get here.

Well baby I gotta go. Velma's got to wheel my bed back over to the other side of the room to give me my sponge bath. Now wouldn't that be so sexy if you's here to do it for her?

Love,
Luby

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello My lovely Queen,

Thanks for your lovely letter which you sent to me , how are you doing and how was your night my love , how is Velma doing ? may the almighty God be the glory forever my love , i am very happy that you wrote me a letter my love . i am just coming back from work now and i saw your letter my love , your words are lovely and cute my love , you are just too wonderful my love , honey it pains me that you are still feeling pains on your hips my love , what else are we going to do my love , i don't want you to feel pains again my love , i want you to be strong for me my love ,

i can not wait to take you to the bathroom and take our shower together my love , i will kiss your lovely lips as i am bathing you my love , i will love you and bath you just like my lovely sweet treasure beautiful wife my love , i love you so much and i want this feelings to be forever my love , honey Velma don't like me because we met on the internet ? how old is she my love ? tell her i like her for taking good care of my love queen , i want you to be strong for me my love , i will always be there to make you feel better my love ,

baby my favourite meal is Rice and vegetable stew with chicken , i also like salad and fruit my love , baby tell me you best meal and i will prepare your meal for you when we are together my love , i love you and also i love cat and dogs my love , baby life have been difficult here my love , the killing and blood sharing is making life difficult my love but with God all things are possible my love .

I must admit that your mail always makes my heart melts very much. I hope this mail finds you in the best of health at wherever you may be now. As for me, I'm fine and safe, even though there have been some murdering in the military camp, which is making life very insecure for some of us here. I'm very worried now because I don’t want to see more blood so I need not to think about anything but free my mind and only think of returning home so that I can spend the rest of my life together with you.

I'm very hopeful we are going to be in each other's arm soon so that we can spend our life together forever and ever. You are the love of my life. I miss you so much. And you know my love, i feel the gentle touch of your hand that runs through my chests. I feel the warm of your hugs. I feel your love it seems so unconditional. I feel it all because I love you with all of myself. You are the light that shines my way. You are my hope and my dreams. You are mine and I am truly yours my sweetheart.

If you only knew how my heart feels when you send me a mail. You could really explain my real feeling towards you. My love for you is through eternity. I ask from God His guidance in all that I say and write to you. Because I want Him to know what is inside my heart. I wanted you to know that I am just here waiting for you. Please take good care of yourself always. Let's be prayerful and consult everything to God. I hope He will grant us our dreams. All of these in HIS TIME . please my love take very good care of yourself my kisses and hugs i send to you my love .

I love you more that just a second ago
with infinite love growing
my heart is a source
of crystalline deep love

I love you more that just a second ago
radiant love, powerful and different
love happy, harmonious and eloquent
Love surge that flooded me

I love you more and more every moment
love so tender and passionate
the more crisp and bright morning star

sweet love magic and ecstatic
irrepressible and overflowing love
I love you more than the last second WITH ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU MY LIFE

Yours truly,

Richard

In case you were wondering, he said 'love' or one form of it over 50 times in that last email. I counted.

Dear Dicky Bobby,

Hi my dear, I am so happy that Velma rolled me to the computer again. I was good during my sponge bath so she thought to reward me I suppose. I just love getting your letters. I just get so tickled pink! Honey you ain't gots to worry about Velma right now. I think I got her controlled except when she makes me take that damn medicine. I tell you I think she's putting something nastly like in my tea. I been sleeping so much and that just ain't normal, you know?

Baby who's been murdering people over there in your camp? You been my big strong Army hero and I bets you gonna catch him and string him up by his little toes, ain't you? That reminds me when I was little and my daddy and his folks would skin a deer. You ever done that? I always had to be the one to go dump the guts and hooves and stuff in the ditch. Ugh I can still smell that nasty stuff like it was yesterdy. Never could stomach eating it. I won't cook you no deer. So you'se a good cook? Hot damn, I ain't never had me a man cooking for me! Do you bake anything special like?

Well honey, Velma's getting pissy again. Oh and she's 72 I think. She won't tell me for sure but that's about what she looks like. I better get done here or she won't let me look at the computer later. I love you a bunch and I hope you start havin a better time where you at.

Love,
Luby

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His pics get more hideous with every email. But today was special. I got a pic of a ring, a horrible pic of airbrushed roses with a ring around it, red candles and a big kissy smiley face. I feel so special.

Quote:
Hello My Angel,

How are you doing and how was your day ? I hope that you are doing very well . may the God almighty be the glory . first I must have to thank you for all the good thing you have don in my life . I really appreciate that with all my heart . ever since you came into my life . you have change everything about me . you have bring back my feeling that I lost for years . you have show me love and how to love again .

you have bring joy happiness in my life and I want to share that with you because the first time I saw you I believe that I have found the woman that I am looking for very long time . you are the only woman that have the key to my heart . you have make me to fall deeply in love with you . you are sure a wonderful woman with heart of love care and understanding what else can I ask I trust you with all my heart . I want you to know that I am deeply in love with you . I love you from the bottom of my heart and I want spend the rest of my life with you .

PLEASE MY LOVE CAN I MARRY YOU ? I love you and I cant live without you I am tired of been alone I want to share the rest of my life with you , it is just a proposal honey , i am very serious to live my whole life with you till we both get older my love . I want to have you in my arm everyday to wake up by your side . I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in the world can take that away. you have created a secret mental palace, a fantasy I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart

There was a time where I didn't believe in love. I really thought it never existed, but this is the time that makes me want to thank you. thank you everything, because it is you that taught me love, and how to love. before, I feared love. but now, I know I can't go on without love. not any love, but your love, my love, my only, my one. I know you might fear my love. here I am telling you to not fear it, but have it.

out of all the things money can buy and life can give, my love to you can not and will never match. because it is you who I live for and will die for. It is you who has my heart, body, and soul. my eyes open to see you and close to picture you. you run wild in my mind, you stay still in my heart. my soul you share and my body you hold. Forgive me if I stop writing, but I must, for I fear words written on a paper can not describe what I honestly feel for the obsession of my love, for you my love

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. you are my soul mate and I vow to love you all eternity I love you .I am so glad to be loved by someone very special like you. I thought all along that nobody can ever make me happy and win my hardened heart until I met you. you have really charged my life and I thank God I am loved and cherished by someone like you.

If I come back to this world again I would like to meet you again where we can share the wonderful love we've started. I love you so much, my love. you mean more than anything in this world to me. thank God I found you at last. you are my everything I love you my angel. Please take very good care of your self my kisses and hugs to you

Yours truly,

Richard

Dear Dicky Bobby,

Baby are you serious? Honey as much as I'd like to accept your proposal I'm a little worried. Don't you remember how old I am? You marry me and I probably ain't gonna live too many years. Then what? You'd be so young to be a widower and all. You want that for yourself? I don't know what I should think. I been caring too much about you to just put you in a perdicament like that. But I will think on it ok? That sure is a purty ring picture you sent me. Ain't no man ever thought to buy me a ring that looks like that! It's even purttier than the ones I bought two weeks ago on the home network. Oh and I'm gonna try to hide your proposal from Velma. You know she ain't approving and I don't wants to be making this any harder than it's gots to be ok?

Talking about Velma, she done bought me one of those Life Alert necklaces that old people wear for when they are too old and they break their hip like I done. It's gots a button on it that I push and the police men and ambulances show up like magic! Ain't that sweet of Velma? She's just worried about me, you know.

Well baby I sure hope you been being safe over there. I worry about you a lot when I'm just sitting there on my bed. Tell me what things look like over there. You got any friends or anything?

Love,
Luby

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my sweet diamond sweetheart,

Thank you so much for your lovely mail my love , i think of you all through my life my love , how are you doing and how is your Hip my love ? may the almighty God be the glory my love . i have seen that you are a great woman with lot of strength , courage and ability my love . i have decided to live my life with you in any where you are forever my love with our children my love , we have a brighter future my love .

my retirement is very soon and i want to start a new home with your family my love , baby i love you so much and i want to start our family together forever my love , my love i know you will not die my love , you are going to fine , your heart is strong my love , i am praying for you always baby , i want you my love , baby please believe me i will always be there to support you in all way of life my love ,

i will always love you so much my love , please my love accept my proposal because i am very serious about you my love , you are my only happiness my love and i can not afford to lose you my love , Velma is a very nice woman and i like her for that my love , i can not wait to be with you my love , you are my life baby and i will love you forever my love , my love please try and send me your pictures my love , those are my pictures i snap 5 years ago when i was in the United State my love ,

i want to give our kids a better and lovely future my love , we have to prepare a well and deserve home for our generation my love , i want to have a large family and a lovely grandchildren my love . i want to become a man again with my partner my love . please my love my words are real and faithful and i believe in you my love . i want to have peaceful life again and live this life of war and blood sharing my love ,

my love thank you so much for your lovely letter and am very happy to have you in my life my love , i know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care.

I think about you all day long and when I'm not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When you’re near me I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me my love . take good care of your self and remember i am here thinking about you my love . my kisses and hugs i send to you always my love .

Kisses blown are kisses wasted. kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted. kisses spread germs and germs are hated. but you can kiss me baby i am vaccinated . (OMG I can't breathe...)

The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my treasure may kiss my lips!! .

Richard

46 "loves" today... he's slipping.

Dear Dicky Bobby,

Good morning baby, how are you? I'm sorry I didn't email yesterday but Velma wouldn't let me use the computer. I think she senses something is a going on. Don't you worry though, I ain't told her nothing yet, ok? I thought about it and the picture you sent helped me make up my mind. I'd really like to be your wife I think. I don't know what you going on about kids though. My womb done shriveled up years ago. I suppose we can adpot a kid or two. Or we could foster cause I hear they give you money for that.

What kinda wedding you want to have? I don't suppose I should wear a white dress or nothing. When you gonna give me the ring?

How are things going over there? You been eating well? Staying warm?

Damn it all to hell, Velma is making me get off here again. She's really starting to work on my last nerve!

Love you!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When you gonna give me the ring?

Evil Lol chocking on a grape! Evil Lol

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh God, be careful that's worse than coffee!! Wink

Quote:
Hello My lovely Wife,

How are you and how was your day ? I hope that you are doing very good . I must have to thank you for everything that you have done to me and all the smile that you have put in my life . I will never forget you in my life because you have a very big passion in my life and I think about you all the time in my life and I have trust you more than anything because you are the only family that I have .

ever since I lost my wife. my life was not good I cry all the time and It have been pain and sorrow in my heart but you came into my life and take all the pain and sorrow and bring happiness joy smile in my life and you have change everything about me I must have to thank you for that and all the effort that you have been making to write me mail I really appreciate that .

we have preparing to go to dangerous mission this night and I want you to keep on praying for me so that I will come back alive because this place that we are going now is very dangerous the rabble are there and killing people , they have destroyed so many things and we must have to stop them my love is our duty and we can`t go back. please promise me that even if you did not hear anything from me again you will have the memory of our good time and pray for my soul please take very good care of your self I will always remember you even if I did not come back I cant forget about you . you are only family I have you are more than a wife , mother and sister to me I think about you and I miss you bye for now my kisses and hugs to you

I cant do anything without thinking about you and I wish to be with you now when I hold you in my arms contentment fills my heart my dreams are all of you even when we are far apart each moment that we share my love for you just grows you are so very special like the beauty of the rose . my day was very bad but thinking about you and looking in your beautiful picture make me happy and smile . please take very good care of your self over there and have a lovely night my kisses and hugs to you

I don't even know where to start you make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. you give me goose bumps all over my body and you are all I think about if have never had a love like this before and I have never felt this way I want to keep you forever I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occasions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer. ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling.

there hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. now I have found the person I was looking for I love you with all my heart and i will share the rest of my life with you

I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway. thank you honey for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

I love you more and more with each day passing. and it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. my love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does not fully express my true feelings for you. When I think of our love it reminds me of the miracles of life that only God can produce. Like the beautiful sunsets and sounds of mother nature that soothe our hearts and remind us of something bigger than we can imagine, where two hearts can intertwine and become one. Like two birds in love that fly in harmony and appear to dance with the grace of GOD and the innocence of a child. you and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize the true meaning of life. the true meaning of how a man should treat a woman with love and respect

Yours truly,

Lovely Husband

Richard

Dear Dicky Bobby,

Honey what you mean yall are going on a dangerous mission?? I don't think you should go cause you need to stay safe for me. We're supposed to get married and I can't have you go getting hurt just before the wedding. You didn't answer my questions anyway. Don't start doing that again. You know it makes me upset right much. You need to be talking about the wedding with me. You can'y just let me do it all by myself. And you know I can't tell Velma cause she might stop me from emailing you again.

Baby I gotta go. I'm upset and Velma can see. I don't want her making me not get on the computer later.

Love,
Luby

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm crushed - he's also romancing one of my ladies too. Have these scumbags no morals?? Laughing

We haven't gotten to the stomach churning stage yet, though.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None at all!! Don't you just love all his pretty pics??

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten two pics of him, a picture of candles which he said were flowers (guess he needs glasses?) and a tacky picture of a red rose enclosed in a heart that says "hello beautiful". If you saw the photo of Elise, that would have you rolling. Laughing

Guess I need to poke Tricky Dicky a bit...

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him how much I loved them so now he sends horribly tacky ones every day!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Queen,

How are you doing? honey i misses you so much. I am back from work and tired , My dear it was terrible, Something happened when we went for rescue mission operation , which I seriously need your advise and your assistant in this whole issue.

When we went to rescue operation at a place where there was a bomb blast by terrorists that killed at least 8 people by the road side in Mosul and when we got there with my troops, I found all the dead bodies and we called ambulance and our Afghanistan counterparts to come over and take the body's to the hospital and Mortuary.

Then on my checking along I found a box in one of the car park near the place and when I opened it I found out that it was filled with huge sum of money belonging to the terrorist group that involved in the bomb blast and we later found out that they use the money to sponsor terrorist activities.

We therefore carried the box to our camp and after meeting with my colleagues we initially wanted to return the money to the Afghanistan government but we stopped because previous experiences when we returned valuable items or money which we recovered from terrorist groups and all the money was not accounted for.The money was embezzled by corrupt Afghanistan officials who uses the money to sponsor terrorism activities, so now we decided to share this money between ourselves, and we are three officers that led the team.

The money contained in the box was total of $3,600,000 (Three million six hundred us dollars)and we have shared the money between three of the senior officers I want to inform you about this incident because other of my colleagues have made arrangement to send their own share through their wives, and since I do not have a wife I have decided to inform you since you are the only person I have now who can advise me and help me to handle this kind of situation

My share is $1,200,000(One million two hundred thousand dollars) My share is still with me here where I kept it for safe keeping. I need your advise so that I will send this box to you, through (UN DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE), and the package will be delivered to you in person in your country. I need your urgent advise so that I can be able to leave Afghanistan to join you immediately after the money has been successfully delivered into your hand.

I wait for your urgent reply regarding your capability to receive this consignment in your country, to enable me proceed and dispatch it immediately without any more delay. and i believe that God finally want to bless me as I'm about to end this work for my faithfulness to him throughout my years in the service and to humanity so I'm happy and i know you will be happy with me waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this email remain blessed I love and miss you....forever yours; Richard

you brought love and laughter to my empty sad and boring life My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial ways. Your sense of humour has turned my frown into a smile.you taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours .lots of kiss baby

I wonder what would have become of me if you were not right with me. Your love is the sunshine that shines every day of my life; you are the rain that showers in my soul love is a magic; it works like a miracle. Your love is magic, I am so glad to be with you."To love someone is to understand each other to laugh together to smile with your heart and to trust one another.I want the world to know that there is no one out there more precious than you. You really have completed my life babe .every night when I close my eyes you fill my heart with joy and every morning when I open my eyes you are the first thing on my mind, more than just a dream i love you babe

Your lovely husband,

Richard

Dear Dicky Bobby,

Oh my I am so sad to hear your terrible terrible news! I can't believe that there are such corrupt people still in that Afghan country that would take and not report the money. Why do people have to be so evil? Baby don't you think it would be a better idea to give that money to the hurt soldiers and the dead guys families and such? Why I imagine they would really be in need of it seeing as it costs like $25,000 to bury someone here. Least it does for a good coffin and such. I wouldn't know what to do with it here. And you said you'l be coming home soon? Well, hot damn that's some good news! I got some stuff I needs to do around here to get ready for you. And if you're leaving there soon cain't you just bring the parcel with you?

Be safe my dear. Your pictures have made me cry. I'm so terribly worried about you. I can't wait to have you here with me.

Love,
Luby

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ He should give it to the Afghan orphans, they have nothing. 1.3 mil could go a long ways for them. They are innocent, and WE in essence killed their parents, their parents being civilians and considered "collateral damage". How awful, so it should go to the families of those that WE, the United States, KILLED! MURDERED! All so rich men can have their oil! He really needs to be unselfish and think things through.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic