SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My darling Micheal and the 38 emails

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Micheal has been emailing KM for some time now, usual cut and paste. One day he sends such loving words and offers of a present
Quote:
.Dear i want you to know that you heart has leaded you to your final destination which simply means am the luck man for you and the best as well because God has destined us together to live and dine as Husband and Wife forever..Dear,i really saw some Jewleries,Beads,Shoes and with some fabrics which i love to buy for you because they are all beautiful and have already make some Order from the Company but i just want to know your mind towards all my concerning about you if you are going to accept them so that i can pay for it and they can shipped to your Door Step as soon as possible but the problem is that i dont have your Full Home Address in which i can drop at the Shipping Agent Department over here to get it shipped to you.

Seems there is a lovely box to be shipped. He insists he needs the shipping address right away and KM gets upset at his urgency:
I am very angry that you would consider a box of trinkets more important than a family emergency. I'm not sure I'm who you are looking for it you have your priorities that wrong. I may be back and forth on travel to see my father, who has had a heart attack, and not in a place to receive a package. So if that is all you care about, forget it. If not, it can wait until I'm in a place to properly receive it.
Micheal is very sorry and makes amends:
Quote:
Dear I would do anything in my power to make me a great person, outstanding father and loving husband to you because I love you so much

So KM sends the info and is so happy about getting a package until...
Quote:
How are you doing today...?hope everything went well over the night...?Sweetheart, i am very sorry that i replied you very late due to the fact that am not happy today at all and i am not doing fine at all here...I just want to inform you that i misplaced my wallet on my way to International shipping, courier, and packaging service{DHL} this morning to get those Packaged shipped to you and getting myself ready to leave here soon immediately i get the Advance payment for the project made..My love, i had some cash in my wallet that got lost, as well as my Organizer and Credit card which was meant for my upkeep during my stay here....My love, i am stranded, confused and frustrated and just don't know what else to do here because i just don't know what to do right now and i need to get this things shipped to you before my departure back to the states because i wouldn't want to come with heavy loads to your place..Mind you, even Sam have not eaten anything since this happened this early morning because i have no money with me left with me right now..Sweetheart, I do not want you to see me as a burden with my personal problems but i just needed to inform you about this because you are the only person i have now that i can talk to at this time.Sweetie,I would really need you to loan me some money upon my arrival because i do not have anybody else you know..?My Queen,i am in need of $937.04 to feed on and get the Packaged shipped to you ASAP as well because i just can't afford to starve the little boy...Honey, i promise to refund the money back to you immediately upon my arrival because i had been unable...Sweetie,i rely on you and you alone....I just can't wait to be right in your arms and all around your body soon. Darling, i need you to please get back to me soon...You are my last hope and my love i want you to know that there's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and D. I would do anything, I love you both so much

There's a little problem here and KM needs it clarified:
You said " I love you and D." Who is D? You want money from me and you're including someone else? What does this mean?
There's never been a D. KM never mentioned someone named D So who is D?.
Quote:
D stands for Darling..Ok and beside i just dont want money from you ok and i really want to know if you could help me my love and i will always love you and D{Darling}
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now every message includes Darling as many times as he can add it

Quote:
Hello Darling,
Darling,you're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my darling and love, and will forever be my love
I really love you, Darling Bear.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now the marathon begins that ends up being 38 messages in the course of one morning all to get $937.04
Quote:
Darling,this is the Hotel Manager info you need to send the money to and i would like you to get back to me with the sender`s necessary info so that the Hotel Manager could be able to pick up the money and settle want the money is meant for because without the sender`s necessary info the Bank here would not all him to pick the money up and you know what that means? Darling make sure you add Text question and Text Answer when you sending the money and i would like you to get the money send at the Nearest Western Union store or Outlet ok..

He's convinced I've gone to the bank instead of a WU outlet because of the 6 page paperwork he has to fill out Very Happy
Quote:
All they need to do is to send the money to the info and they will give you a receipt and you get back to me with the sender`s necessary info so that the Hotel Manager could pick up the money soon..That was why i told you to get the money send at the nearest Western Union Store or Outlet because they lied alot at the Bank and they are full of shit some times..Darling i really want you to understand my concern and how am feeling over here and if care is not taken my love they wont give you your money back if it is bad officer you transact with...I made it clear to you that you send the money at nearest Western Union Store or Outlet not from the Bank ok...

Darling,no need from them asking me information and beside i haven`t gotten any email except yours,my love all i want you to do now is to go back and collect your $$$$$ and get it send at the nearest Western Union or Outlet nearby and get back to me with the necessary info,i much trust in the western union store because they are very honest and truthful not those motherfuckers in the Bank...

As we bounce emails back and forth about the paperwork, he sends me little gems of love
Quote:
Darling, I'll make sure that the hand I'll be holding will forever be yours. Whether we're living in a fairy tale or a non-fairy tale world, I still believe there is such a thing as "Live happily ever after", and even if you don't believe it, let's make it happen in our relationship!
I really look forward to the day when the both of us will be walking down the red carpet hand in hand and in the name of love, we exchange marriage rings looking into each other eyes saying, "I do not regret for choosing you in my life...
Your King Micheal

So KM starts getting mad at all the back and forth and the insults start
Micheal, why aren't you listening to me? My guess is you have never sent money from the States to Nigeria. This is a newer security measure and required with all the transactions to where you are. This is from Western Union and will be required no matter what office I use. Are you too lazy to fill this out and get the money? This is ridiculous! I put everything aside to send you the money and you can't do this one thing to get it

I am not going to play these games with you. I talked to the Western Union people on the phone and they said no matter where I go this is required. You don't understand. Then give me a bank account so I can transfer it that way but I am sick of all this shit. Your child is starving and you want to play games. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I am a working woman and you are constantly interrupting instead if taking care of this. You are doing nothing but sitting around and demanding instead of doing? I am not impressed. You say pretty words but you are not a man of action. Will you let your child starve? Send him to me and I'll take care of him!!
Of course he wants to switch to another place for payment
Quote:
Darling, i am sorry for making you go through this but it really was not my fault ok...Dear, have you gotten the money back?Concerning the bank acount, i don't have an account here and the Manager is not running a foreign account so he suggested that you should get the money send asap at the Nearest Money Gram store or Outlet and make sure you add Text question and Text Answer when you sending the money

And the next volley:
I am not going to Moneygram if you refuse to do the paperwork. You are not even trying. Do you think I have all this time to go running around to find something else? All this emailing is taking enough time. Do the paperwork or we're finished. You are starving your poor child. I wish I knew authorities to call there to take him away from you.
Oh poor baby returns:
Quote:
Darling am very sorry for what is happening ok..Dear am not interrupting you and am really trying to take care of this to get all the facilities i need in getting this Money out but unfortunately all my effort is not working out and you know am in a Strange country and i cant really go beyond what am doing otherwise something bad could happen and i want you to know that am really getting so much hurt and worried about this and not just sitting down here and demanding and please dont disrespect my dignity because am frustrated now and confused...Dear,i dont like that insult statement telling me that i say pretty words but am not a man of action and what do you mean by that are you trying to push me to the wall or you mean am a man of my word and am not capable better...I`m not starving my child and beside he`s here as well and he could hear and see what is going on and he`s just crying over here now and i dont really deserve all this words from you because i took you as my life and my hope and the mother of my child but telling me am i going to starve my child make me sad and crying inside of me...Darling,if truly you still willing to help us get the money and go to the nearest Money Gram store or Outlet and resend it to the Manager info and get back to us asap...I can`t say more than this...Am not Happy...

And more:
Quote:
I see no way to do the paperwork just try to understand me more better and dont me mad at me and i have no money with me right now,dear just try and consider all the pretty words and the love we both shared including our plan to be together soon as Husband and Wife...Darling,do you think is my fault starving my boy is not dear and you know what happened so stop saying all this anymore ok....Darling,please for God sake try and go to Money gram and get the money send and hope you know all this is not for my sake all alone?I really dont want to loose you now dear..

Now KM lays it on:
You MUST fill out the paperwork. The US has so many security issues and no one wants to send money to Migeria due to scammers. I don't want to risk you not getting the money. I have a meeting scheduled in 10 minutes that will take me all day. If you fill out the papers, you can get the money while I am busy. You must do this. Do this to feed your son. Do this so you can come home so we can start our new life as a family. I want that. I want you. I am crying because you don't care about all this I have worked so hard to do for you. My heart breaks...

9 emails later, the paperwork arrives!! Very Happy
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^You Tease.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Poison, you're awesome! This is great! Does he realize all the time he spent emailing you he could have filled out the forms? I like how he needed $937.04. Really? .04 cents? LOL

You are doing a great job torturing him. Do it more, lots and lots more!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work SP! i love it when they give you the excuse to lay into them.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Mainoksia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Your child is starving and you are playing these games." Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

They tend to forget their 'child' is 'starving' when they smell the fresh green, eh?

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Work, SP! You are wasting hours of this Scammer's time and will surely cause him considerable frustration. Keep at it!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor! I was going to PM you and bow_down in your presence! I love your safaris! Wink You ever need some help, you know where to find me.

I want to read more baits by SweetPoison! Certainly knows how to slap a lad around, that's for sure!

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hadn't heard from Micheal, so I ask how things are going
Quote:
Sweetheart, i am glad to get your mail and please make sure get everything settled today so that we can at least get some foodstuffs to eat here because i have not eaten anything but Sam got something to eat last night but had not eaten anything today and it's almost 1:10pm and it's bad you know for a kid to be starved...Darling, i am so sad here and you now see why i told you to get back your money yesterday from Western Union, they are full of shits and have been experiencing all sort of problems these days...Dear, i hope i'm not bothering with my problems now but i would be very much happy if you could help me get at least $200 send today at Money Gram so we can get some foodstuffs till Western Union are through with the queue?Here are the Managers details and God bless you my love...

KM pleads ignorance and anger:
Love I have been in meetings all morning. I have no idea what Moneygram is. Please explain. Is no one taking mercy today on 2 starving souls? Perhaps eat and send Western Union the bill?
Oh no, right after lunch WU sends the bad news that the application for funds has been rejected? KM forwards the news and thus says Micheal:
Quote:
Darling How are you doing and glad to hear back from you but this is getting out of hand concerning the issue of Western Union because every paperwork was completed but they are giving excuses that the paperwork is not complete..Darling is horrible as you know as well and i would like you to go back to that same western union you sent the money from to collect your money because this is full of shit and the Hotel Manager is angry at me even threatening not to accept money on my behalf through western union or drop any other information about himself because the one he drops was all they need but we dont understand them anymore...Darling,he suggested that i should tell you to get your $$$ back and resend it through Money gram online at there website and i think this idea would work out because it`s almost 48hours now since you have sent the money and i still can`t get the money till now..Darling,nobody is taking mercy on us today because the Hotel manager is very angry that am just wasting his time when he`s only trying to help and i promised to refund his money back once i get the money from you.....Darling about Money gram,is just like western union ti send money out of the state or within the state and they are well reliable and more faster and they never request of any other further details apart the Receiver`s info i send to you below now.

KM isn't happy
First you tell me Western Union because they're reliable. Now you say Moneygram. Who am I to trust? Can't you just fix the Western Union paperwork? I can't get to them for awhile- I don't think you understand what an important businesswoman I am. I have long meetings and then I have to call and get the money released. THEN you want me to go and figure out Moneygram. Who says I won't have the same problems? You are making my head hurt!
OH, Micheal is so thoughtful and helpful:
Quote:
Darling, i just want you to trust me and just follow the instructions of the Hotel Manager because he is in his country and knows which is best and reliable...I know you're an important businesswoman but just want you to call Western Union for the release of the money and get it sent at Moneygram and i'm 100% sure that you will never have the same problems just like Western Union frustrated us ok...Darling, i would be here hoping to get the necessary Moneygram details the Hotel Manager would need to pick up the money today asap so we can get foodstuffs and settle bills here...My love, i would never make your head hurt but it just had to happen so that you know Western Union is no more reliable in sending money worldwide

KM is really getting stressed
Micheal, why do you keep insisting I did the Western Union with a bank? I didn't! I did it at a local store so quit saying that!
I will be in meetings this evening and then look at Moneygram. First Western Union has to release my money. I am not rich. I cannot afford almost $2000 to be out of my accounts at one time.
Can you please make sure you don't do business in Nigeria again? Such a mess of scammers to stress me out!
I'm afraid he's either asleep or busy scamming someone else, so I send another message
Micheal, I am just getting back to my hotel from work. I will check out Moneygram and let you know. Western Union won't release my money right now, have to wait for tomorrow so I can go get it. What a pain!
One thing is I'm worried about the hotel manager getting your money. He seems like a not very trustworthy type. Look at his pictures- really, do you trust him? And he's some kind of brute, not helping feed a poor innocent child and his father when he knows what happened. What kind of person does that?
I will let you know what i find out as soon as I can. This is really stressing me out and I feel guilty eating a large delicious stuffed crust pizza with lots of meats and cheeses when I know you haven't eaten much today. I may have to chase it down with some major beer until this is all settled.
I'll get back to you. Love and hugs and kisses
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Frick now I'm Hungry. Great stuff and I think a few Major Beers are in order!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My lovely Darling, i understand you that you're not a rich but just try and make sure you get the money sent tomorrow ok...Darling, Nigeria is indeed a very nice country and it's not everyone here that are bad ok...Darling, they are accommodating, friendly, nice and it's really a wonderful place to be only just that the bad eggs in the country have painted it black that's all...About doing business in Nigeria, this is my first time here and my clients here are moving there based to South Africa soon so i don't think i'll be here anymore ok...Do have a nice, cool and sweet dreams...I love you so much

Micheal,
I'm getting ready to go to sleep. I'm hoping those jerks at Western Union will give me back my money tomorrow and then I'll see about Moneygram. You can't go blaming me, none of this is my fault. I'm working it the best I can and the weekend is coming. Keep the faith. Momma Grizzly is gonna make things work out ok.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new day dawns:
Dearest., the money is to come back in my account today. When it does, I will process the Money gram. I have lots to do and will have to find a quiet spot to do this on my computer. Tell Mr Manager your future wife is not happy and if Momma ain't happy, aint nobody happy.
Give Sam a kiss for me

Micheal, I took an extended lunch so I could work on Moneygram.com. Western Union waited until just recently to release the money, such bastards. Even though I used the online Moneygram website, they insisted I call them because the money is going to Nigeria. They asked me a bunch of questions about the hotel manager and when I couldn't answer, they wouldn't let me process the request. It's my money but they said they are protecting me from a known scammer.
Honey, do you realize both Western Union and Moneygram have called this guy a scammer? I'm afraid he will take your money and leave you and poor Sam starving more. I am a nervous wreck
Quote:
Darling, i am sad here after reading your mail now that you were unable to send the money today as promised but my love, if you can't get the money sent via online Moneygram, just get a nearby Moneygram agent location and get the money sent instead of online and make sure you don't send it at your bank ok....They believe the Manager is scammer because you were unable to pronounce his name and they realized you were sending to him not knowing you're sending it to your husband and Son..

KM is so weary of the whole process:
Honey, I have no idea where a Moneygram outlet is. I will have to do some research to find one. I am planning on going out with friends tonight to party but I will try to fit this in. Maybe they can help me figure this out. I'm just really messed up from all this stress and need to drink more beer tonight to settle me out. I don't know what to do but I will figure it all out. Please hug Sam for me and tell him I will spoil him rotten once he gets here.
Quote:
Dearest, i understand you might not have any idea of where a Moneygram agent is located but can i know your present location so i could assist you in search of a nearby location very close to you...My love, mind you, you'll need to cash the money from your account and just give them the info and ask them to get it sent to the details so they would not ask you more questions there as well ok...Darling, about telling your friend, don't do that because they would be jealous and they might want to destroy our relationship because i can't afford to loose the mother of my kids..Just let me know your present location immediately so i could figure out a nearby Moneygram location for you

KM's ok with finding it on her own:
I found a location inside a Walmart store. What a mess but I'll go there as soon as I put on my party clothes and get a chance to get there in the horrible Friday night traffic. May take me some time to get it done and I hope they don't ask me a bunch of silly questions like before. I don't get it. It's my money and I can choose who to send it to. Why should they care?
Please tell Sam Mommy's working hard on his behalf and I have lots of hugs and Hershey's kisses for him
All my love
And just to keep the suspense going:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Micheal,
who knew Walmart had such a great selection of kickass vodka and that drinking it in the store would make me feel soooooooooooo much better.
The lady at the GrahamCracker money thingggy said I should come back tomorrow when I'm better. I'm fine but she was being a bitch sooooooooo I don't get it.
Money tomorrow. Okkkkkkkk baby?? I love you. I love Sam. Sam I am I am
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^You're last message Evil Lol

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Micheal is quite happy this morning to know the money is coming his way:
Quote:
Good Morning Darling
How are you doing this morning and hope you dream about me?Darling i just want you to know that am always thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love because I've never believed that there was that "Special Someone" until I met you. I've been hurt many times before, and I didn't know if I could handle anything at the time ... until you came into my life and you showed me that I was worth something ... something more than I could ever imagine

Quote:
I love you with all of my heart and soul and I'm very lucky to be engaged to an incredible woman like you.

Hmmm not sure exactly when we said we were getting married Very Happy

And this email is titled THE NIPS OF FIRE I HAVE FOR YOU
Quote:
Darling you have always set my soul on fire,until I'm burning with desire...You light the match that inspires red hot fantasies of you and me,together as two lovers should be.I'm intoxicated by your scalding touch,and I never knew I could hunger so much.You move my heart like a fine work of art,but you fuel my soul until the fire rages out of control,and I'm lost to fantasies of you and me,together as two lovers should be.I need to feel your heat,and lose myself to kisses you so sweet and heavily...This lonely heart cries out for you,begging for a rendezvous.I.'ll get no rest until I can still,a passion that remains volatile from red hot fantasies of you and me,together as two lovers should be.I know our spark could never miss,when I draw fire from your kiss and consume your body with fiery nips of delight that each hold a promise to ignite.Please say that you'll be mine and cling to me as flaming vine and i give you an everlasting Romance.
Your Husband Micheal

KM just really enjoys all the hot emails coming through and can't wait to get the money to him

Honey, your loving emails this morning got me so hot I can barely wait for your return!
I jus tgot back from Walmart and here is the info:
Sender info: K M
Phone: 206:xxx-xxxx
Recipient info: Folorunsho Ibpukun
Reference# 59302505
Transfer Amount: $937.04
Destination: Nigeria

Oh honey, now and Sam can plan on coming home!! Where will you be flying to when you leave? I'm going to go buy pretty new dress to make sure I look extra hot for you! Tell me when you get it all set. I send all my love and kisses!

OOPs!
Quote:
Darling, i got your mail and i am very happy getting them as well..Darling, did you not use a text question and text answer when making the transaction, because if you do i would need you to get back to me soon and if not it's all good..Mind you, the Recipient info: Folorunsho Ibpukun OR it was a typing error while sending this message to me because the letter ''P'' in the Second name is not meant to be there...I need you to get back to me asap now ok on this my love...I love you so much and just can't wait to be home with you soon...I really don't know where but it all depends on where you my sweetheart is okay..

KM is quite annoyed with all the back and forth again today
Honey, you must be confused. Moneygram didn't ask me for a text question and answer. Weatern Union did but we didn't get to that part because of the paperwork.
I don't understand then problem with the name. Didn't I spell it right? Do you know how many fucking times I had to look at that and then I'll bet Moneygram messed it up. So how do I fix it? I'm at the mall with my sisters looking for that smokin hot dress and can't do anything right now. Man, you have so many excuses to make this difficult. Is this the way things are gonna be with us?

Micheal, I called Moneygram and got the name fixed. I pray you will now be able to get the money. Please tell me my little Sammie is ok.

And now he has the Moneygram info, off to get his loot:

Quote:
Darling, Sam said thank you so much Mom for doing all this for him and his Dad...He said he'll like to meet with you soonest my love to start living under the same roof with you as his mom...
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So happy, something to look forward to:
Quote:
I am very sorry for that but it was late when i got your message yesteday so i would be going to Moneygram with the Manager on Monday to pick up the money because they don't open today and once i get the money tomorrow, i would let you know after i have settled everything here to tell you when i would be coming ok....Dear, i just wanted to write you and let you know how much I do love you and how close we have became in such a short period of time. We may not have known each other long but our love is strong and it means everything to me. You are the one who always makes me feel better about myself and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff we talk about that no one understands but us. I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future. Thanks just for being here for me I love you more than words I could say.

Quote:
How do you say thank you to someone who has just given you a chance to experience something so sensual? Something you thought would never touch your heart, soul, and mind so deeply.

Words come hard to explain how thankful I am that it was you, my love, with whom I shared these cherished moments. Thank you seems so small in comparison to the world you've shown me. Even though there were just those few stolen hours, my world is forever changed...Happy sunday to you my dear

Hmm how'd I end up missing that sensual experience? Laughing

Quote:
Hello Darling, thank you so much for the mail and hope your sunday is going fine and sweet?Dear, i am really trying to cope because i have waited more than now so it just as to be very early tomorrow that i would have the money ok...My love, i would surely keep you informed once i get the money and i am not doing bad knowing fully well that by tomorrow i would get foodstuffs for Sam and myself..Love and miss you so much
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And so the Monday rush begins:
Quote:
honey, i am at Moneygram now and they sai the Reference# is not correct that you should check and correct..I really need you to go to Wallmart and ask them for the reference # since they made a change in the name ok...So sorry that you're going through all these stress but it's just for our son Sam....He has not eaten anything since i left the Hotel with the Manager this morning...Get back to me asap my love and make sure you attach the Scanned Moneygram receipt as well..

Oh no!
Micheal, OMG! I can't go back to Walmart. I'm back home in the LA area. And I have no idea where I put the receipt in my luggage. Oh honey have you been waiting all this time? I didn't check my phone cause I was late getting to work and have a meeting to go to. I'll check tonight and if I can't find the receipt, I'll have to call Moneygram and see what they can do. Tell Samie to hang on!
Quote:
My Darling K, I am sad here today after going through an embarrasement at Moneygram with the Manager this morning till now because i just came back from Moneygram and it felt like i really don't know what i was doing today getting to know from the ladies at Moneygram that you there was an error in the transfer making Sam go hungry today because the Manager and myself made us of the last $10 that was with him for transportation thinking hopefully that we would surely get the money..My love, go straight to Moneygram and ask them what they could do about this asap because i am stranded, frustrated, worried and confused today and just don't know Samie would eat tomorrow..You are our last hope and we are hoping that you get this done asap so i could get something special and sweet for Samie to eat ok...He says he miss you and just can't wait to be right there with you

Oh honey. I am sorry this is all happening to you. I checked and I was given the wrong refence number when I called to fix the name. It is 59xx. They mixed up 2 Of the numbers and now my boys have gone hungry.! And I'm getting ready to grill some hamburgers with cheese and onions and make homemade french fries, with ice cream for dessert. I will cook a feast for both of you when you return. Please let me know when the money is in your hands and tell that manager to go easy on you both.
Quote:
Hello Honey, i am very sad here today because myself and the Manager got another embarrasement at Moneygram today telling me that the money you sent was Invalid meaning it's not there due to some errors when making the transaction ok..Darling, i know you might be stressed out but you'll just have to understand and cope with this because it might be the error when you went and change the name but now, all i want you to do is just get the Money back at Moneygram and get it sent as another transaction there immediately and get another reference number and details and make sure when you are sending, it is sent to the Manager's details again below today asap..

Aw but he stays in such a cheerful mood!
Quote:
Darling,i quite know that you would be sad by now! But chin up because there's no reason to be blue when someone out there cares about you!You're such a special person to me and you mean alot for me since the very first day we talked..Since smiles are contagious,I'm sending you many big smiles today!Smile now. You won't regret it!...Darling,just whenever you start feeling bad,Just smile and soon you'll be glad!!!!!See, it's not so hard to do!I hope you're smilin' and having a great time!
Sending some cheer your way!
mIcheal

Micheal, I just got up to get ready for work and I can t believe it. More problems! I'm going to call Moneygram and give them a piece of my mind. Those bastards! I will have to ask them to refund the money then go tonight to process a new request. Please hold on! I am busy with meetings but will get it done tonight. Please tell my Sammie I love him and take care of both of you.
You would think at some point this guy would figure it out but...
Quote:
Darling Kimbra, i am glad you got back to me soon enough and i'm sorry for all inconveniences this might have caused you ok...I hope your meeting today has not been stressful?Darling, i would be happy getting the necessary details from you tonight and Sammie sent his greetings to his mom that he really misses you and he'll be willing to start living you under the same roof as his mom and him as your son as well..Dear, i want you not to make any mistakes when sending the money tonight and make sure you get back to me with the Moneygram Scanned receipt given to you after sending the money so i can have it with me as an evidence to proof and show at Moneygram..Mind you, don't make mistake in the name again to avoid more problems my love..Love you so much and Sammie says love you too mom..

Aw so off we go to Moneygram again, which is keeping K hungry
I went tonight to get you the new Moneygram and you asked me to send you the receipt. Here it is. Please let me know when you have it all set. I am so stressed over this I think I'm getting sick. My love to Sam and keep some for you with some sugar on it and whipped cream and peanut butter and chocolate
A receipt is sent but it seems to have a problem
Quote:
Darling, thank you so much for the Scanned receipt but my love, the receipt you sent is too small in picture and will like you to get back to me with the following details immediately so that the Manager could pick up the money very early today at Moneygram ok..

Sappy pictures and such loving thoughts
Quote:
Good Morning Darling,I`m wishing to send you some warming rays to make your day very more brighter...I`m wishing sending some magic to make your heart more lighter.But I could only send this cheerful feelings and love with my best wishes letting you to know you're in my thoughts and in my prayers too forever till death do us apart...Darling,i dont want you to fall sick just be strong and have it in your mind that we both together and you not alone..Love you so much and Sammie saying Good morning mom ans he said you shoukd not sick that if you do he`s going to get feeble as well,so darling you know what that means coz am going to be affected as well....Be Strong and i pray God Almighty would heal you...
Micheal

Quote:
Darling, get back to me with the MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER{8 DIGIT#}:

Getting a little impatient FINALLY?
The receipt shows the reference number. Why can't you just take that? This is getting silly with all these interruptions. I need to have time to go get a breakfast sandwich, hash browns and a large iced coffee. You're stressing me out!
Quote:
Darling,i quite get what you mean but there is a paper that covered the page of the Reference number..Just take a look at the receipt you sent and you would realized that there is nothing we can do here to get the Reference number than you typing it to us here so that the Manager could go and pick the $$$ up asap..Sorry for all the silly interruotion i might have lead you to but this is just all what you can do for me and Sammie now to get the $$$$ ok....Hope to read from you back now with the Reference number

K keeps trying as long as he keeps thinking something is coming
Micheal, are we ever gonna be together??sending this quickly before I head into day long meetings.
Quote:
Darling, why asking me such a question if we are gonna be together when you know that has been my dream to spend the rest days of my life with you because you're the only woman i have ever loved...Sammie, sends his greetings and once i have the money in my hands i would let you know...

And now maybe the patience is wearing out?
Quote:
Darling,that question you asked me really pissed me off and it really sound as if you wanna hurt all the feelings i had for you and all the love we had both shared for you asking me that are we gonna be together..{O.M.G} Why this such question darling?????..Darling,i want you to know as well that hope is not only expecting a dream to come true but having a deep assurance that it's within us to live as Husband and Wife soon ..Hope is saying we gonna be together forever till death do us apart.

Hope is knowing that you can improve and that you always get better with practice and what you do to make your man happy.Hope is knowing that you can achieve your goals and your heart desired through Trust,Honesty and with the fear of God.Hope is looking to the future with joy and having an expectation of better things to come soon..Hope is the knowledge that life is everlasting,and that miracles happen every day.My love hope is something that never abandons you and i.Even when your life is filled with sadness and disappointment, a spark remains inside
to help you and i getting through the rough times..Hope is one of God's greatest gifts in life given to you and i to be as one soon,because it's the magic that inspires us to keep trying, learning, loving, and living everyday and i know everything would work out sooner..Have it in your heart and mind that Hope is knowing that a positive outcome awaits.
Love you Forever

K checks in once more to see if he got the uncovered receipt
Just making sure you got the right one. I'm on a break from aerating to have a lovely snack of cheese and crackers and coffee.
Love you honey. Give Sammie a big hug for me!
And one week later, he still thinks he's getting that $937.04 Laughing
Quote:
Darling, thank you so much my love but i have not gotten the money yet because we got to Moneygram late so they asked us to come tomorrow to pick up the money ok...Darling, once i have the money with me tomorrow, i would get you informed and once i'm done with my project, i would live for the states immediately ok...Love you so much and Sam says he misses you so much mom...
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the length of your 'string' SweetPoison. Keep unravelling it... Very Happy

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd guess that he has a BIG surprise coming, very soon! Cool
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One whole week and you would think he would figure out KM is the cause of his pain but nooooooo
Title of the email: SHE IS A FU**ING BASTARD

Quote:
Good Morning Darling
How are you doing and hope you had a wonderful night?I really know how you care about us but things are not coming better at all coz am very sad here and embarrassed again at the Money gram with the Manager just coz of the fu**ing bitch that is in charge of Money gram where you sent the money make a silly and abominable mistake again in the Reference Number or are you pulling my legs?...Darling,am really so tired about all this bullsh*t and all this silly interruption,if i must say am totally pissed off and am i and am were almost getting sick by now coz this is getting too long for us over here...I don't just know who do i trust now darling coz am perplexed and i really know how you gonna feel now getting you to know that we haven`t gotten the $$$ you send to us by now..Darling,i would just like you to call the fu**ing bastard to correct the Reference number immediately coz i know you would be very busy by now and i don't want you to be stressed again and i tried calling your number but is not going through..I forever love you coz you're so soft and cuddly.how about snuggling up,and keeping each other warm beneath the stars very soon?You're the only bird I want to rub feathers with Kimbra...Heat broke and am sick Micheal

It's creating a hardship for poor KM
Micheal, what are these people doing? This is crazy!! Ok, enough already. I'm not going back to Moneygram. Tell the manager I need a bank account so I can transfer funds. It will take time but it's the only way I'm going to get you money safely. How are you and my precious Sammie surviving? I nearly choked on my bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich when I read your emails!!
Quote:
Darling K, i really don't understand them at all because they're making life somehow miserable and tiresome to me..Dear, i spoke with the Manager and he told me he had already told me, he does not have a foreign account so it would not be possible for him to assist me with this but my love, he suggested something which i think you could try now since you are in LA...The Manager told me to ask you to go back to the Wallmart store to enquire if they have a Western Union agent location there and try get the money sent there via Western Union to him because a customer in the Hotel picked up a Western Union transaction without filling any paperworks and it's trackable if really there's any mistakes or error before going to Western Union to pick up the money..Sweetheart, i understand and know how stressful you've been and i'm sorry for stressing you this much but since there's no foreign account to transfer the money to, i suggest you get your money at Moneygram today and get it sent at the Wallmart store via Western Union if they have one...Here are the Managers details again to send money to via Western Union at the Wallmart store today asap.

Quote:
Darling,just make sure you get back to me once she has make the correct on the Reference number again coz she is the reason behind all this trash and bullshit...Is she drunk when making the transaction i believe she is full of shits...Hope to read back from you and why is your number going to answering machine?

Gee, there's this little thing called K7
KM really wants to get that bank account but this guy...
Micheal, you know chances are high there will be a problem again with Western Union. The manger must have a bank account that can be used. They have to. They do business! Please ask again as I want to make sure we don't just keep doing this over and over and over and over....
So he wants to go back to Western Union and he actually thinks things are going to be different this time around
Quote:
Darling Sweetheart, i am sorry for all the incoinveniences this might have caused you my love...Darling, it would never be hard or difficult sending the money at Western Union if only you don't ask questions and just tell them you are sending the money to your husband and not thew Manager ok...I asked the Manager again and he said the same thing that it would only be done if he had a foreign bank account which he does not have...Darling, just make sure the money is sent at the Western Union in the Wallmart store where you sent the Moneygram and i bet you there would be no problem again ok..Just don't make mistake in the name and make sure you get back to me with the necessary details and the Scanned reciept as well after sending at Western Union...Sammie, said hi and he's really not doing fine here because he had not eaten anything since last night because there's no money with me and the Manager as well....

Oh so now the manager wants in on this
Micheal, that Walmart was in Dallas. Now I have to get Moneygram to refund my money into my account. Such shit!!
You still don't understand me about Western Union. They ask me questions. I'm not telling them any extra info. Since where you are is full of dirty rotten thieving scammers, they require all that paperwork. The manager you trust soooo much came up on a scammer list. That has nothing to do with me. If I go there and they require the paperwork, you will have to fill it out to get your money. That's on you.
I'm really tired of all this. I've been eating like a horse- today I had 2 double cheeseburgers with a large waffle fry and a chocolate shake. I'm going to be a fat ass by the time you get here and you better love me anyway.
The manager can starve! What has he done to help you. No soup for him!!!
Quote:
Darling K, i am happy getting your mail and it was indeed great knowing this from you but my love, it was not really my fault because the Manager that was helping me is really angry and not happy at me for just wasting his time and making him see himself been embarrassed trice at Moneygram this week...I understand you about Western Union but just want you to forget that they would ask you for paperworks ok...They would never ask you for that at the Wallmart store ok..This country might be full of dirty rotten thieving scammers but i bet you'll enjoy this place when you get here with cash on vacation because the people here in the city where i am are all nice and sweet people and they love and accommodate foreigners in the nieghborhood..Tell them you don't need any paperwork that you know the person you're sending the money to your Husband but that this man is only trying to help in picking up the money and mind you, the Manager is a very nice man and please don't call him a scammer because Western Union only has the names of the country on their scams list due to bad people over here but the Manager is 100% trustworthy and don't be tired of all this because you're doing this to avoid your son Sammie from starving..
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the Manager that was helping me is really angry and not happy at me for just wasting his time and making him see himself been embarrassed trice at Moneygram this week

YAY!!!

This is a great bait SweetPoison!

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Micheal, to my delight, seems to not understand that I am the culprit of his ongoing issues getting the money from either WU or Moneygram. Ignorance is bliss! This time, I sent him a fake WU receipt but it doesn't seem to be quite right
Hi honey, I finally quit puking and found the store so I could do this. Pleassssssssseget this done or I will think you are an incompetent fool!

Quote:
Darling, I am happy and it's great you have finally sent the money but take a good look at the Receipt and you'll see the Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN#) is missing....Darling, i need you to get back to me with the (Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN#) asap ok
Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN# 10Digits):

What do you mean? The number is in the bottom corner. Are you just trying to drive me crazy?
Quote:
Darling, it seems you are the crazy person and just don't know what you're doing..I told you the MTCN# was supposed to be 10digits and the number there is 11 and you can track it yourself at: www.westernunion.com to confirm what i told you...look at the receipt very well and mind you, the Manager needs to track the number for it's availability before going to pick up the money ok...Here is the number on the receipt below..

Number in form: 7xxxxxxxxxx

Mind you, it's not available to e picked up by receiver then you need to get back to Western Union and ask for the MTCN# ok...

KM has about had enough
Micheal, can you not see this an official form, signed by a Western Union agent, with the numer affixed by them? It's not like I pick a number and tell them to put it on the form! I got up from being sick, went to Western Union specially for you and Sammie, and all I hear is STILL it's not right. What am I supposed to do now??? Are all the agents crooks and thieves? I don't have time to track and run around. I have no idea what to do next and the weekend is approaching. Is my Sammie better? Is he starving? Are you starving? I am sick with worry, puking in a paper bag in my car, it smells like vomit and all you can say is maybe I'm crazy. WTF??
Quote:
Darling,i dont mean telling you that you are crazy but is like you pushing me to the wall and i found that you dont even want to understand me again nor trust me even whenever am talking to you and am totally pissed off coz i dont want to be embarrassed again at the Western Union with the Manager ok...Sorry if what have told you might offended you but darling i know it is on official form signed by the Western Union Agent but the number affixed by them is not the Money Transfer Control Number we needed here to get the money but i believed they should have given you the MTCN if even you didn`t asked for it but all i want you to do now is to go back to where the transaction was made and tell them you need the MTCN of the money you send to your Husband coz without this we can not have access to pick up the money you send to us here and it is 10 digit Number not 11 and if you take a look on the receipt once again you would found out that the number at the bottom is 11 and that is not the Money Transfer Control Number.. ..I want you to trust me and believe all what have been saying to you coz i cant just make you go into more stressed and get confused but just do as i say darling,go to where you send the money today and tell them to provide you the Money Transfer Control Number of the money send to us here and they would give it to you and you gonna get back to me here with the number...Sammie is not better either i am ok coz we are starving alot here and this is just getting too much for us,i dont want you to be sick darling and just do as i say ok......So sick and hungry

Micheal, I need you to tell me what to do next. I have never done these transactions and I don't understand. I haven't checked but do you have the money and you're just jerking me around? Do you want me to spend all my sick day playing games???
Quote:
Darling i haven`t gotten the money yet and we can`t get the money if you dont provide us the MTCN of the money and that is all the only problem am having here and i know you haven`t done these transaction before but am imploring you to go back now to where you get the money sent and tell them to provide you the Money Transfer Control Number of the money so that you can get back to me and we can able to get the money safely..Darling,this is not a long issue coz i believe they should have given us if they are not a Bastard and i dont have any point in blaming you my love..You are the only one we have left and i dont want you to be sick,be strong and make sure you doing fine..

And when the going gets tough, Micheal has all the right words
Quote:
Darling.Just have it in your mind that God protects you darling and he holds your life in his hands.God has some plans for us,some small, some big, some grand.God guides us,with a brilliant shining light.God watches over us through morning, noon, and night.God is always there for us,to aid us in times of woe.God tries hard to help us see, and learn, and grow...God has much faith in us;there's nothing us can't achieve.God encourages us to try, to think, to believe.God will always love us,and he hopes you'll love him too.God lends a shoulder,to calm, support, and soothe.God will wait for us;he'll be there in the end.God will welcome us,because he's our friend.

KM is about done!
Micheal, how am I supposed to know about the stupid MCT whatever number? I trust the agents to get it right. I think they are messing with us. I am very busy today, trying to work around all the puking up chunks of foul vomit and now you want me to run around some more. And quit calling yourself my husband. I don't have a ring on my finger and all you're doing is making me ill. Maybe I should just be done with all this and let God save your asses.
Quote:
Darling Kimbra, i know you really don't know about the MTCN# since its your first time of sending money that was why they are messing up with you...I understand and know you are very busy because the agents are messing with us and just want you to know you're indeed my wife and will never stop calling you my Wife ok..Darling, i know you don't have a ring but soon you'll have the ring with you as my Wife and the mother of my future kids including Sammie your son..What do you mean by you should just be done with all and let God save our asses?I am sad getting such an email from you ok...Darling, i just want you to get back to Western Union and tell them this so that you could be issued the Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN#)asap ok

One track mind
Quote:
Darling, i have never quit talking to you but it's just that things are really going fine and i am sad here after reading your last mail..Darling, all you need do now is just go straight to Western Union and inform them about this that they never gave you the Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN#) and i'm sure they would work that out ok because without this number, the Manager would never be able to pick up the money and Sammie will not get some drugs to cure his illness...Sweetheart, i just want you to take the Receipt to them and let them know where they made the mistake and i'm 100% sure they'll correct that and give you the Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN#) so that we can get the money and be happy..
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...and it is 10 digit Number not 11

This must be really messing with his mind. Keep at it, SP Thumbs up
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So we're back at it again. That darn WU scammer form shows up again
Quote:
Hello Darling,what the Hell is happening just tell me coz i dont understand again?why is all this Western Union Alert always all the time and beside the alert they sent to me has nothing to do about the MTCN i asked you so WTF tell me?Have bee so terribly sick with Sammie and i cant stand up but i just tried to get up now and check my inbox at the Manager Office and still found that you give me all this shit about the Fucking bastards that the payment is in processing...Darling i dont even know who to think again my love coz in the Alert they sent to me it wasnt your name that was in the Sender`s name and so tell me is it through that you send the money or you just trying to play games with me all this while i cant believe what am seeing now and Sammie just came to me now crying massively now..Darling i know you are sick too like we do but if truly you want me to trust you back again go get the money ok and make a new request transaction of sending the $$$ to us here not online just go to any of there store and i think you said one of there agent is at Walmart store and why can`t you go there and make sure they send the $$$ and tell them to provide you the all the information below and get back to me here with them...Be strong and i hope you are the only person that could make everybody happy...Taking Sammie back to Bed and cover him with Blankets darling....{Sammie typing} Mom am ve ry sick
Micheal and Sammie

KM is so sick with worry about the whole thing
Micheal, you haven't told me if you got the paperwork done for Westwrn Union so the money can come through. I have been sleeping all day from my sickness and just woke up. What is going on? You're not telling me.
Quote:
Kimbra, the Manager said he does not have time to fill any paperworks since you're not willing to get the money sent at Western Union agent because you're so adamant and don't want to follow what you were asked to do..Darling, he said he's only wanting to help me so we could leave here soon but he'll not stress himself any more just because he's trying to help me and Sammie..If truly you want to help us then just get your money refunded back to you and go to the agent in Dallas then get the money sent ok..Nothing really is going on and Sammie is really not happy and he said mom has been keeping him hungry and starving

Micheal,
the payment is already being processed via Western Union online. I was too weak last night to do anything but that. I am still sick from puking, can't keep food in my stomach at all. You should get an email notification once it goes through- you know how they like to do things going to Nigeria so I'm a little worried too.
Honey, I can't believe all 3 of us are sick and I'm very worried about you and my Sammie boy. I would wrap you both in big blankets, feed you chicken soup and kiss you so lovingly. I'm good at taking care of people, just not all this money shit.
Let me know when the money gets processed and you see what you need to go get it., I will rejoice and that should help us all feel better
Before I'm willing to go do anything more for you, you need to tell me if you're scamming me along with someone else who had to get you to fill out the same forms. I am really upset here and I don't want to waste any more time and my money for that. I love Sammie so much and it's gonna hurt my heart too much if you tell me I"m just one of a few you have in your harem!
It's amazing how he believes all the WU and Moneygram clerks are scammers!
Quote:
Darling Kimbra, it's indeed a pity gettin to read this kind of letter from you today knowing fully well that i am already frustrated and confused here at the moment...I am not scamming you either am i taking Sammie away from you but it was all your fault that we are going through all this problems...I requested that you go get the money sent at a Western Union agent location and instead you went and sent the money online and made those bastards call a good and honest man a scammer just because you're sending some little money...Mind you, the Manager went and picked up a money at Western Union last night and they never asked him to complete any foolish and stupid paperworks...Why is it when you send money they request such?Darling, all i want you to do now is just get your money back at Western Union and go to the agent in Dallas and get the money sent because that's the only option left for you if only you want to help me and your stepson Sammie..

NB: That's all i want you to do my love and we would be together soonest as Husband and Wife just as we have always dreamed and wished for all these days ok..

KM is going to start getting more demanding with all this running around.
Micheal, I can't believe I now have to seek out yet another Western Union to help you out. You must be doing some kind of Jedi mind trick on me to make me care so much. I have to get something to eat because ive now stopped puking.
Why don't you give me your phone number so I can have an agent call you directly once the funds are processed? At least let me have it in case they can do it.
And Micheal still has WU on the brain
Quote:
Darling Kimbra, i don't have anything much to say now and mind you, i don't want you to do anything silly but only go to the Wallmart store in Dallas and get it done because the Manager told me not to disturb him anymore but i'm pleading to him to understand and help me out...Mind you, i am not doing any jedi trick to make you care for me ok but all that is going on now was all your fault because if you had gone to send the money at the store, we would not be experiencing all this nonsense now ok...I have not gotten any phone here and the Manager said he'll never drop any number for those bastards at Western Union because he made a transaction some days ago and he never filled any paperworks ok..
NB: Don't send the money online ok...Go straight to the Wallart in Dallas and send the money there then that's all because any other means will be in vain because the Manager could not fill out any silly and stupid paperworks...If you want to help us, just get the money sent at the Agent in Dallas and not online now that you have stopped puking so we can be together soon ok..

KM is not impressed with the Manager
Micheal,
see that man is really difficult and only helps you so much. If you won't give me a phone number (why not? I would love to hear your sweet voice!) then can you do something for me? Take a picture of Sammie and have him hold a sign in front of him with his name on it. I want to take it to the Western Union clerk and show them why it is important to do things right for me this time. I want go get this done for both of you. PLEASE do this so things will work out. And quit telling me what other people have done. They are not me and they aren't having these problems. Just me.
Quote:
I am sad getting such a stupid email from you now asking me all these things showing that yourself don't believe and trust me ok..I told you i don't have a phone here now and you're insisted on getting my number, i told you i'm starving here and you're asking me to take picture when i've gotten no phone and what do you mean by this that Sammie should take a picture infront of him..I know if truly you want to send the money, that should not be stressful, you need not ask and talk much at Western Union when you get there and they'll never ask you questions at the Wallmart in Dallas..Darling, about the problems you're having, it's all your fault because you did not go to the Wallmart store to send that has been the reason of all these problems...Just go there and send the money asap because i am tired of all this rubbish and even the Manager had decided never to allow me write you on his computer again and i don't have money on me to reach you via a nearby internet cyber...Send the money asap so we don't loose communication in case the Manager does that because he's hell tired and might give up on helping me any moment from now...The ball is in your court now

KM gets ticked off!
You are trusting the Manager more than me now. The picture was a suggestion to help make the clerks have mercy on dear Sammie but you think it is stupid, so I guess I'm stupid.
I guess then you can wrap your arms around the Manager. I guess you can have sex with the Manager. I guess he can become Sammie's stepdad. Are you a homosexual? Maybe that is the problem!!! If so, good luck and I hope you are very happy together!!

Darn- hoping for a stronger reaction but at least he's still emailing
Quote:
It's not that i am trusting him more than you but at the moment now, i don't have anything to tell you anymore because it seems you're not getting all i am telling you all this days concerning the fact that they would never request and information again from you if you'll send the money at the Western Union store at the Wallmart in Dallas...Darling, i told you i've not eaten anything for few days now but you're not getting what i meant and i'm frustrated, confused, worried and sad here because you don't want to understand me and do what i asked you to do by sending the money at the Wallmart store in Dallas..You should have not suggested Sammie taking a picture because he made it known to me that it's as if his stepmom never trusted his dad and you know what that means for a little boy of his age to say such a huge word that his future mom does not even trust his Dad...I am never an homosexual and would not like you to say that to me anymore ok..Mind your speech and what you say to me just because i needed you to assist me and my son now ok..

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KM agrees to try one last time:
Micheal,
this is the last time I can do this. Western Union said since we have tried so many times and the paperwork has not been filled out, this is it. You must hurry to the store to get the money before they change their minds. I was hoping for a picture of my sweet Sammie but as usual, you like to boss me around instead of doing something nice for me. That will change when you come home to me- we need to be partners, not have you be a controlling man to me. Let me know when you have the money and what the plans will be for your return. Pray this goes all well

At least he's still calling me Darling Very Happy
Quote:
Good Morning Darling,
I am not really happy getting this mail because the Manager tracked the money at www.westernunion.com and it's not on the record of Western Union, so i urge you to try and track it there yourself and get to know this one from you asap so that we could get the money today as the Manager said he'll never leave the hotel to Western Union until he confirms online that the money is available and ready to be picked up by the receiver ok..I am not trying to boss you around but just making you see reasons that life is always hopeless whenever you're in pains, sadness and frustrated to highest level..Mind you, if truly they gave you this form, track the money yourself and do what you have to do asap then when it's ready to be picked up by the receiver then we could both leave the hotel and get the money at Western Union and anything aside this, i'lld never go then get embarrassed just as we were disgrace trice last week at Moneygram..Darling, it's all in your hands now ok..Love you so much and Sammie really missing you

Why is it when I suggest something you can't do it but you have no problem asking me to run back and forth to all kinds of places? I am tired of you being the stupid one. You don't get that when money has to go to NIGERIA it is a problem and people ask ME questions. I don't offer anything, they ask ME and say nothing can happen until the questions are answered. I thought maybe if you sent a picture of Sammie I could ask the clerk to bypass the questions and have mercy on a poor starving baby. You make me so sad
Quote:
Why things are like that is simple because i am totally out of cash and stranded here ok...Darling, i am sad and confused also seeing my son go through such pains of hunger here in a strange land and i am helpless to that situation..Darling, about people asking you questions, it's just only for questions that you want to answer that has been the reason why they are always asking you questions my love and where did you send the money?Was it at the Wallmart store or online because i got something on the receipt saying operator number meaning you still went and did the transfer online...Why are you so sturborn and don't listen to me anytime i ask you to do something, if you did the money online, it's of no use at all and that was why it was not trackable and the Manager needs to confirm the money is available to be picked up by the receiver or else he told me he is not going anywhere until he confirms from Western Union ok

KM knows what the whole problem is and here it is!
I see why this has been so difficult. Now I know. Please make sure the Manager is nowhere near the computer as I must tell you this.
SHhhhhhh. The Manager is a scammer. You're not paying attention to me. I DID take it to the Western Union store and got a very nice clerk. I told her how you had been sent paperwork twice and she warned me- if he shows up on their scammer list, the transaction and receipt will not show a valid number. The paperwork has to be filled out all correctly or the money cant come through. She wanted to see a picture of Sammie and i cried and said you refused to send me one. She warned me that maybe I shouldn't trust you either but I said too late- I am in love and want Sammie as my son too.
Look at it- that's a real receipt. Do you think I get that from going online??? She scanned it and sent it to my email for me! I believe the Manager is lying to you because he's just going to get the money anyway and leave you stranded.
Micheal- PLEASE find someone who can help you get a bank transfer. I can go to my bank and send it without all these clerks and paperwork. I can't keep doing what I'm doing that doesn't work. And you need to find someone other than that Manager- he is a scammer and you are putting your life in his hands.
You must do this for me. I'm losing all hope that you will ever come to me and then my heart will be broken. I'm desperate to see you, kiss you, make love to you, scoop Sammie up in a big hug, cook you a huge meal. Go find help please. Stay away from that crooked Manager and come home to me!

Micheal, my heart is so broken this morning I'm having trouble concentrating on work. What are you doing now? I can't do anything with Western Union or Moneygram. It's all up to you.
Clueless!
Quote:
Darling am glad that i read back from you by now and i still want to asked if the money you sent is still at the Western Union by now coz the Manager said he could get the money tomorrow since you said you sent the money..Just let me know if the money is there so that i can know what to tell the Manage.....Love you so much plssssssssssssss i want you to concentrate better at work and dont have any heart broken as i and sammie didnt here...

Of course the money is with Western Union. That dumbass has to complete the paperwork correctly or the funds won't be released. So you don't have the money, I don't have the money. Western Union has the money. I hate this.
Quote:
Ok darling but i think with the info they gave you we should be able to pick it up or what is wrong those fools?

Quote:
Darling Kimbra,
I can tolerate any other thing but to the extent of you calling such a wonderful, nice, caring and God fearing person a scammer after been embrassed twice at the Moneygram lastweek to pick up my money for us.?So what are those crook meant by if he`s name shows up in there scammer list that the transaction and receipt will not show a valid number which is false i must tell you coz if no errors occurs they will not be any invalid allegation on the money...Who the hell is she that she wants to see my son pics and beside i dont know her and must she see sammie pics before making transaction and is this part of her job and that means you have been saying telling them about us which i told you never to to tell people about our relationship coz they will end up discouraging you just they way that asshole is protraiting now and maybe you should follow what she told you not to trust me and i see that you not trusting me again right?...Darling,just glad now that i know you dont get this online but i just have let you know that am not a Fool and i cant just push you to the wall coz you mean alot to me and concerning the Manager once again have told you times without numbers that he`s not a Liar and he had never been into corruption before and i see him as a God fearing man with the way he attended to situation around him..
Kimbra-Please have told you before that all my effort in getting a Bank account here is in vain and i have no where to get one and the Manager is not running a Foreign bank account that suit the idea of bank transfer ok,so please understand me on that ok..Finding another man is not easy here coz i dont know anybody and you know am in a strange country and he`s not everybody that is trusthworthy wheh it comes to money issues ok and the only person i still have my trust on is the Manager coz he`s a generous man and he has been there for me and sammie since have been into this mess over here..Darling,you dont have to loose all hope coz am yours already and i will be yours forever if only you dont allow those bastards clerk and other people to interfere to destroyed our strong family
Micheal and Sammie

Micheal,
Quit talking shit about all the clerks and look right at that Manager. Has he helped you? Is he giving you money so you and my dear Sammie can come home? No! You keep defending him. He is the problem. I cannot send the money due to him. Every time I try to send the money it's his name that shows up as a problem. I cannot do this any more with you defending him. You have broken my heart and taken Sammie away from his mommy. I hope you and Mr Manager will be very happy living like this instead of warm and snuggled up with me.

After all this time, this stupid lad gives me.. a US based money mule
Quote:
Darling,
How are you doing and glad that i read back from you by now,well i want you to understand that is not that am trying to defend the Manager but just the fact remains that am with him and i know what is happening here but i believe is the transaction you making that is having problems with him but i thank God now that all my steps i took was never in vain in getting another someone you could get the money send to once you get this mail...I contacted an old colleague in {Dumfries, VA} that is owing me some money and he promised me sending me some money by Wednesday,so if you truly you still willing to help i and Sammie i would like you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money back from them since you were unable to get the money send to us here through Manager`s details and get the money send to my colleague details below so he could add his own money and send them together to us here and we could prepare to be back home soon...My love i want you to remember that When we met,all we knew fell away,and the earth beneath us began to sway.For we'd found the place we'd sought for so long,a higher place where we belong;a graceful land where angels dwell,where all is right-and all is well;a paradise where paths are strewn with roses;a place of songs the heart composes;a home the stars forged from the charts of the lifelong dreams of love in our hearts.And love, hope,faith, and grace shall ever bind us together in this lovely place forever till death do us apart.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic