SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Collective fun with Iacob

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spiffziggy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The below took place over the course of a few days with some friends in our office. Randall T. Bottoms, Isabella Kuntmore, and Wan Eric Shun are our pseudonyms, "Iacob" is our scammer. Iacob was actually a known diplomat in Iraq, our correspondence was based on having met Iacob before....

Date: Monday, August 6, 2012 13:18
Subject: Greetings

Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in Spain for a Program, I'm presently in Spain and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept. presently i have limited access to internet,I will like you to assist me with a loan of 2,950 Euros to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.

i have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can be reached.

Please let me know immediately.

Regards,

Iacob

Date: Monday, August 6, 2012, 13:28

Dear Iacob,

I am so sorry to hear of this situation. Things like this happening abroad can be very disconcerting.

Please let me know how I can assist. Are you sure that 2,950 will be enough to cover all expenses before you make it back home?

Thanks…

Randall

Date: Monday, August 6, 2012 1:37 PM
Thanks for your kindness and response towards my predicament,your mail brought me a huge relief,I have made inquiry on how you can transfer the money to me and I was told that Western Union Money Transfer is the easiest and fastest way to transfer money to Spain.here is my details below,

Receiver's: Names : Iacob
Receiver's Address: XXX, Zaragoza, Spain

Once again ,i am very grateful for your concern,write me immediately, so i know when the money has been wired,kindly help me scan a copy of the receipt given to you or help me write out the necessary details on the receipt.

Please I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Iacob

Date: Monday, August 6, 2012, 14:52
Dear Iacob,

I have my staff working on this feverishly. I am going to be sending 5,000 euros in case you need a bit more. Please, no arguing about me sending you more. We must get you back here safe and sound.

Randall

Date: 7 Aug 2012, at 06:39
No message from you. Did you receive my last message. I have been waiting to hear from you. I really need to leave this place as soon as possible. You know the more i stay here the more bills i have to pay. Please let me know if you where able to send me the money.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: 07 August 2012 07:20
Hi Iacob,

My apologies for not writing back immediately.

As you are aware, it is Ramadan here in the Middle East, as such the Western Union was closed yesterday afternoon.

My staff will be at the Western Union office this morning when the office opens. Given the delay and the increased costs you are incurring I have authorised my staff to send up to 10,000 euros to you (even if in allotments of 3,000 each).

Please accept my sincerest apologies for this delay.

Thanks
Randall

Date: Monday, August 6, 2012, 11:37 PM

Dear Iacob Prada,
I am a colleague of Randall and I deal with our accountants. Apparently for our accountants, even though the money will be returned by the Embassy upon your return, ask that you send us your scanned passport or in your case if your passport was also taken that you send us a letter signed by yourself. These are bureaucratic requirements and I regret that we are unable to pay the fee unless we have a letter in our hands.

Kind regards and apologies for this extra administrative requirement.

Isabella Kuntmore

Date: 07 August 2012 09:57
Thanks for your concern,I told the police immediately after in the incident and all neccessary steps has been taking and they also gave me a police report to the embassy and the embassy are only get me a temporary document in replacement of my stolen passport.i feel so helpless and rejected.any amount which you are able to raise will go a long way in helping me. and i promise to pay back as soon as am back home ,Also keep me in prayer because that matters a lot.

Please i need you to help me monetarily,Because i have no means of surviving here,I need you to wire me some money through western union. will be checking out of the hotel today due to the fact that i was unable to pay my bill,I still have a close contact with the embassy and will be getting a temporary paper in replacement of my passport,I lost my cell phone during the incident and i have no penny to call from a pay phone,I hope to hear from you soon and keep you updated about all improvement and will explain the entire story to you when am back home.

Thanks

Iacob

From Isabella
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 10:28 AM

Dear Iacob,
I understand your prediacements and rest assure we will try and help you. Which embassy are you currently in contact with in Spain and who is your contact? Perhaps we can help and discuss with the embassy so that they can vouch for you as a fellow diplomat and then we might be able to avoid the issue of identification for our finance department.

Our finance department is ready to dispatch but again they need some form of assurance in the form of letter, documentation or the embassy vouching for you.

Rest assure we will try to do what we can. However, I strongly suggest at this stage that you also allow us to get in touch with the ministry in Romania for support.

Regards,
Isabella

From Randall
Sent: 07 August 2012 10:40
Importance: High

Isabella,

Let's not be overly administrative at this point! Iacob needs our assistance immediately.

Iacob, can you give us your hotel phone number so that we can contact them immediately and inform them that your bills will be paid in full? Also, if you have a fax number that would be helpful as well. [Note the repeated request for a fax number as the saga continues...]

Thanks
Randall

Sent: 07 August 2012 11:12
To: 'Randall'; 'Iacob'
Subject: RE: Greetings

Dear Randall,
I have discussed the matter with our head procurement and deputy finance to see what can be done in this extraordinary event. I have been assured that the amount of 5000 Euros can be dispersed through Western Union provided that we have the documents as laid out in my previous emails. In the absence of a copy of passport/any other identification we need a letter signed by Mr. Iacob unless an Embassy in Spain is able to provide assurances, i.e. proof of identify.

My recommendation is that Iacob goes to the Romanian or the Iraqi Embassy in Spain. I have contacts available in the Iraqi Embassy but I’m sure Iacob can put us in touch with his colleagues in the Embassy.

Again I have also offered to speak with the Ministry in Romania on behalf of Iacob to see what can be done.

Kind regards,
Isabella

Sent: 07 August 2012 11:20
To: Isabella; Iacob
Subject: Re: Greetings

Isabella,

Can we use my personal funds and then have the company reimburse me? It is of utmost urgency that we wire as much money as possible to Iacob today!

Iacob, please let me know if you are making any advance with providing a fax number.

We must act quickly…
Randall

Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 11:22
To: Randall; Iacob

Dear Randall,

In such an event, you will still need the relevant documentation and then we would need to you write a note to file. It is always precarious to do such transactions post-event. In our case the budget lines would have to be different as we are dealing with an internal payment. I will come back to you shortly with more information on whether this is in fact feasible.

Kind regards,
Isabella

Now other, non-existent characters are brought into what is turning into a real bureaucratic nightmare for Iacob...the entire chain is fake to provide 'background' for Iacob - he is not even included in the 'correspondance'

Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 10:23 AM
To: Isabella Kuntmore; Solfrid Ferer (fake); Girma Bono(fake); Rob Smart (fake); Klaus Wenger (fake);
Cc: Randall T. Bottoms
Subject: Urgent Western Union transaction

Dear all,

Where do we stand on the transaction issue. I have been hearing a lot of noise but so far we are lacking information. Our office is on standby but we are missing documentation. Isabella, can you call me urgently please?

Best regards,

Hugo Ramses
Head of Finance Unit
Baghdad

Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 11:35
To: Solfrid Ferer(fake); Girma Bono(fake); Rob Smart(fake); Klaus Wenger(fake); Hugo Ramses(fake)
Cc: Isabella Kuntmore; Randall T. Bottoms
Subject: RE: Urgent Western Union transaction

Dear Hugo
I have just discussed with Randall about the modalities of payment. We have the funds ready in our system.

We will wait for your further instructions,

Regards,

Girma Bono
National Finance Officer

Sent: 07 August 2012 12:37
To: Solfrid Ferer; Girma Bono; Rob Smart; Klaus Wenger
Cc: Randall T. Bottoms

Dear Girma, we have sent Solfrid the budget code for the right transaction lines so kindly make sure that you make it clear to Western Union about the modalities of the pick-up. Isabella/Randall will make note to file concerning this. The fund code will remain 012 which allows us for a 30 day period.

Please note that chief ops is still concerned about the lack of documentation but the note to file should do for now. Ahmad has also offered to contact the embassy in Baghdad but as of yet no one is answering the phone numbers we have in our registry. We will continue to try.

Best regards
Hugo

Sent: 07 August 2012 12:39
To: Solfrid Ferer; Girma Bono; Rob Smart; Klaus Wenger; Hugo Ramses
Cc: Randall T Bottoms

Dear Solfrid, did you get the copy of receipt. We need to send Iacob some sort of confirmation to present at the outlet?
Best regards
Isabella

Sent: 07 August 2012 12:41
To: Isabella Kuntmore; Girma Bono; Rob Smart; Klaus Wenger; Hugo Ramses
Cc: Randall T Bottoms

Dear Isabella, the transaction was made and I was given a photocopy which I have in attachment. However, I just received a phone call from the Officer who informed me that they have to send it to another outlet. Apparently the one in St Fransico Vitoria, cannot process such an extraordinary case in the absence of proof of identity. I was also told that Iacob, if he does not have identification that he has to produce the police report.

The location given to me by the Western Union here is Caja Espana number 34 in Zaragoza. I’m sorry I did not catch the code. Hope this helps!

All the best,
Solfrid

Now Iacob is getting worried...

Date: 7 Aug 2012, at 12:39
No message from you. Did you receive my last message. I have been waiting to hear from you. I really need to leave this place as soon as possible. You know the more i stay here the more bills i have to pay. Please let me know if you where able to send me the money.

Thanks
Iacob

To: Isabella; Iacob
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 11:55
Iacob, we have contacted Western Union. They have graciously allowed us to send you an amount over and above the 3,000 euros needed. Isabella is now frantically racing to Western Union to send you an initial sum of 10,000 euros with more to come upon your receipt. We will be sending a scanned copy as soon as she returns. We basically have the whole office working on this matter.

Please advise your situation as we are all worried sick here about your situation.

P.s. Did you manage to get the fax number?

Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 12:55
Thank you so much for your concern,am so glad you came to my rescue.Please like i told earlier in my email kindly that i can only receive 3,000 Euros par each in Western Union as my limit,so i will like you to be transferring the funds 3,00 Euros par each because that is what the Western Union office told me.I will be glad if you will be transferring the money to me 3,000 Euros each and have the receipts send to me so i will be able to get the funds and pay up my bills and find my self back home.

I will explain things in details when i get back home and repay you the funds.I will be waiting to reaf from you with the Western Union transfer details.

My hopes on you

Thanks

Iacob

Sent: 07 August 2012 07:20

Hi Iacob,

My apologies for not writing back immediately.

As you are aware, it is Ramadan here in the Middle East, as such the Western Union was closed yesterday afternoon.

My staff will be at the Western Union office this morning when the office opens. Given the delay and the increased costs you are incurring I have authorised my staff to send up to 10,000 euros to you (even if in allotments of 3,000 each).

Please accept my sincerest apologies for this delay.

Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 12:58

Iacob,

We are so glad to hear from you. Isabella will be sending you the details and receipt as soon as she races back to the office. She has already given me verbal confirmation.

As I told you, Western Union has made a special exception in this case so that we can send the initial 10,000 euros in one transfer. After that we can send in 3,000 increments if more is needed.

Thanks
Randall

Sent: 07 August 2012 13:14
To: 'Iacob'; Randall T Bottoms
Subject: FW: Urgent Western Union transaction

Dear Iacob,

I have here the receipt of our transaction. Please note the following:
The Branch is not the one in St. Fransico Vitoria. It is apparently different. Please see email from my colleague Solfrid.
Also it was made clear to us that documentation has to be provided at the other end. The branch has been informed that you are a dignitary and that you will not have your passport or other form of identification. If you face difficulties you should provide the copy of your police report. They may have to call the police of course to verify but that shouldn’t be a problem if you have the reference number.

Please keep Randall posted of whether you are successful or not. Kindly note that upon Randall's request a figure of 10.000 euros has been released. We were assured that there are no restrictions in Spain so you should not have problems with this.

I will hand future correspondence to Randall and I wish you all the best in getting back.

As always we appreciate the good work and cooperation that we have had with your embassy in Baghdad.

Best regards,
Isabella

Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 13:31

Please kindly have the Money Transfer as i have instructed,it's because the Western Union here will not allow me to receive more than 3,000 Euros at the same time,so i will be glad if you call Isabella and call her to other to Transfer the money 3,000 Euros par each as said earlier and have all the receipts send to me.i need you to act fast on this,so i can return home as soon as possible.

My hopes on you.

Thanks

Iacob

Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 13:34

Iacob,

Isabella has already sent the wire transfer and forwarded you the receipt. Western Union has assured us there will be no problems. I know you are worried and upset but we will all get through this just fine.

Thanks

P.s. Did you ever get a fax number I can use?

Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 13:58

I have not gotten any email from Isabella yet concerning any receipt.Please like i told you earlier that only limit i can receive here is Spain is just 3,000 Euros par transaction,so please if Isabella have transfer the 10,000 Euros i kindly advise her to go back to the Western Union and have the money transfer to me 3,000 Euros each par transaction that is the only way i can receive the money.once the money is more than 3,000 Euros i will not be able to receive it.I hope you feel my pains and you know what life is like been stranded and helpless in a foreign land.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 14:00

Iacob,

I am immediately forwarding you the receipt. Please keep Isabella in copy on these emails. She worked so hard on this for you and all of us.

Thanks
Randall

Randall,

Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 14:26

I got an email from Isabella saying that the Transaction will take 2 working days,Please kindly tell her to go back to the Western Union and pick up the money and Transfer only 3,000 Euros, I was in the Western Union Office and the Agent said that i can only receive the payment of 3,000 Euros par Transaction which i told you earlier ,Please kindly ask her to go back to the Western union and Transfer 3,000 Euros each par Transaction before i will be able to receive the money.I need her to act fast on this ,so i can return home as soon as possible.

Thanks
Iacob

Sent: 07 August 2012 14:34
Importance: High

Iacob,

We have contacted the Western Union office. Unfortunately the wire has already been sent. We have instructed the Western Union office here to contact the receiving office in Spain and to provide instructions to release the funds directly to you. This will be no problem, they are aware that you will only have the police report as identification. This should be no problem, you have our guarantee.

Did you get the receipt sent by both Isabella and myself? Again, I ask that you include Isabella on these emails, she is almost in tears with worry that she has done something wrong. A kind word from you to her and regarding her efforts might assist her in stopping crying, she is a nervous wreck over this whole situation and what you are going through.

Thanks

P.s. Still standing by for the fax number.

Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 14:49

Dear Iacob,

I have personally spoken to the manager here at the Western Union. He said we can cancel the 10.000 and send 3000 but at the same time he did not think there was a limitation and that 10.000 would be alright. This is much in line with what we normally do in Baghdad as we wire a lot of money daily around the world and especially in Iraq. But in any case I explained to him the information you got and so we canceled this transaction. I ask because I have to now ask Solfrid to make a new request tomorrow so start the process all over again.

I don’t know if you remember but we did actually meet once in the Parliament when you were off to see the Speaker and I was with IILHR representatives. I just tried you on your mobile from the card you gave me back then but your phone is currently off. Do you have the phone with you?
Since we know it will take 2 days thereafter is there somehow we can help you short term. I have a friend who is near Zaragoza that might be able to help you short term since you are having to check out of your hotel. Did you manage to stay in the hotel?

All the best,
Isabella

Sent: 07 August 2012 14:56

Isabella,

I will explain things to you better when am back home, My safety is the first priority now.I lost my cell phone during the incident.Isabella i want you to go back to the Western Union and ask them to Transfer 3,000 Euros once the Transfer have been made kindly send the receipt to me so i will be able to go and pickup the money,it's because that is the fastest and easiest way i can receive money here is Spain.

Please i need you to act fast on this,so i can return home as soon as possible.

My hopes on you.

Thanks.

Iacob

Sent: 07 August 2012 14:57

Dear Iacob,
I’m sorry to hear about that. Randall and I are doing what we can but by having to cancel the 10.000 we are set back by a whole day.

Are you heading back to Romania or are you coming back to Baghdad? What is your ticket situation?

Unfortunately the Western Union here is now closed but we will ask Sigfrid to go tomorrow and make a fresh request. In the meantime what is the situation with your documentation to present at Western Union? Also did you get a fax number for us? This is crucial to the operation.

Looking forward to hearing from you again,
Isabella
PS. Does your wife know of your troubles?

Date: 07 August 2012 15:30

Isabella ,

I dearly appreciate your kind effort and response towards my predicament, I' m totally in panic as am typing this message because am not safe here in the hotel i want to get out of this place because that's my priority for now, i will explain things better when i get home.

Please i will be glad to read from you first thing tomorrow morning with the Western Union details.Once again, I am extremely thankful for your concern.Immediately you have the money transferred to me, kindly help me scan a copy of the receipt given to you, or you help me write out the necessary details on the receipt.

Please I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Iacob

Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 15:32

Dear Iacob,

Do you want us to try and book you into another hotel? I’m fairly sure that our agents can find something in Zaragoza?
Isabella

Sent: 07 August 2012 16:59

Iacob,

Isabella and I thought it would be a good idea to have an end of the day "huddle" to recount the activities of the past day. We both think that we have all learned a lot and it would be a good idea to take stock of the current situation, address any outstanding issues and reflect on how we can pick up the pieces first thing tomorrow morning.

Are you available via skype? It might be a good idea to have the whole team together, since we have all been through so much. I have requested my entire staff to remain in the office this evening, sitting at their desks and be available at a moments notice. As it is Ramadan, some of the staff have requested the possibility of sending both rice and masgoof to you via DHL or Fedex, they are concerned.

Similarly we could discuss this all via fax if you have been able to locate a machine.

Please advise.

Thanks
Randall

Date: On 7 Aug 2012, at 17:28

Randall,

Once again, I am extremely thankful for your concern.I have directed Isabella on what to do first thing tomorrow morning concerning this issue,So i will be waiting to read from her with the Western Union transfer details in the morning.Let hopes that this will work out tomorrow because I' m totally in panic as am typing this message,i have been down in spirit ever since this incident happen.

Please i need you both to act fast on this,so i can return home as soon as possible.

Thanks
Iacob

Sent: 07 August 2012 17:52

Iacob,

Well understood. There is a bit of a silver lining to the predicament we are all sharing, in Baghdad the temperatures are almost 50 degrees each day and scorching hot. You should consider yourself lucky that you are not in this heat, Isabella and I both agree and think that you are very lucky in this regard.

Does the hotel you are staying in have a spa which takes "World Savers Club" cards? I can give you my membership number and perhaps a good steam would help matters. I sure know I could use one after a hectic day like today, preferably followed by a nice oil rub. I understand that Spain specialises in a rub known colloquially as the "Belarus Spread", you should check to see if your hotel offers this product. If not perhaps I can check on Craigslist to see if any locals my be available.

Thanks & let's hope for smoother sailing tomorrow.
Randall

Sent: 08 August 2012 08:58

Isabella,

Thanks

Iacob

Date: On 8 Aug 2012, at 12:24

Randall,

How are you doing today?Please can you kindly tell Isabella to send another fiance Officer to transfer the moeny,because the hotel managment will be thowing me out by the end of today is i didn't make any payment.Let her know that i have limited time to stay in the hotel if by the end of today i didnt make any payment.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012, 12:31

Iacob,

Thank goodness you have written me this morning. I have been looking for Isabella all morning and have not seen her. Have you contacted her? Do you know where she is?

Randall

Date: On 8 Aug 2012, at 12:40

Randall,

She contacted me this morning and i have explain my situation of thing to her,Please contact her as soon as possible to make the Transfer and get back to me as soon as possible.i only have limited time left here is the hotel due to am unable to pay off my bills. I hope you feel what am going through right now.

I will be waiting to read from you.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012, 12:44

Iacob,

Did she say where she is? I can't find her anywhere. The last she was seen was at Solifrid's birthday party (after the alert was called off and you informed us you were safe). A group of them said something about finding a room with a single "smoking king".

Have you been copying her on these emails?

While we are waiting for Isabella, may I invite you to dinner on my terrace next week?

Please let me know soonest if you hear from Isabella.

Thanks
Randall

Wednesday, August 8, 2012, 12:47

Randall, we are currently on lock down. The security threat has been raised in the Green Zone and we are under strict curfew right now and I have no idea when this will be lifted.
I´m not at my desk because we have been dealing with the IHEC issue. Solfrid got the day off but now with the lock down we cannot send anyone down to the Western Union but I think I have found a solution for Iacob but it requires him to travel to Madrid.

Best,
Isabella

Date: 08 August 2012 12:57

Isabella,

Why are you not understanding what i have been explained to you.I told you that the hotel management will throw me out by the end of today is i didn't pay my hotel bills,Please kindly go to the Western Union or find someone who can go to the nearest Western Union and have some money transfer to me,as i am talking to you i dont have any money on me,I do not understand why you are making thing difficult for me kindly do as i say please so i can get out of this my predicament.WESTERN UNION is the only option i have left.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012, 13:05

Dear Iacob,

We are on lock down and you understand what that means being based in Baghdad. There is nothing we can do in the coming hours unless our curfew is lifted. I believe there is a bomb threat right now.

Also even if we send the money now, it will take two days so I am trying to find a better solution for you so that you are not left in the streets.

All the best,
Isabella

Date: On 8 Aug 2012, at 13:08

Randall,

I just got an email from Isabella saying that the security threat has been raised in the Green Zone that they are under strict curfew right now and I have no idea when this will be lifted ans she is not even on her desk because She have been dealing with the IHEC issue.

Please Randall i will be glad if you can let Isabella know if i didnt get any funds by the end of today that the hotel management will throw me out of the hotel because i was unable to pay up my bills.It wil be nice if your self can find any nearest Western Union around you and have any amount transfer to me to pay off my hotel bills.i know this is inapproperiate but right now i dont have any other means of getting out of this predicament.Please you can't just leave me like this,I hope you feel my pains.and you know what life is like been stranded and helpless in a foreign land.I believed i could confide in you that was why i acthually contacted you.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: 08 August 2012 13:15

Isabella,

I dont think that the Western Union will take tow days as you said ,because once the Transfer have been made and they issue you the receipt which you will send to me,i will surely will get the funds,Please dont askt the Western Union Officer to put the Money on hold ,let him know that the money is urgent that it should be ready for pickup as soon as you made the Transfer.

I can travel to Madrid because i dont have any money with me, The only option i have left is Western Union or Money Gram.Please you can't just leave me like this,I hope you feel my pains.and you know what life is like been stranded and helpless in a foreign land.I believed i could confide in you that was why i acthually contacted you.

Thanks
Iacob

Sent: 08 August 2012 13:18

Isabella,

Iacob tells me you went to a meeting on IHEC today, what is this all about? I knew nothing about this meeting and I command you to give me a full briefing on this matter immediately.

As Iacob will be interested in the topic as well, please keep him in copy for all IHEC issues. I have never heard of such before, a meeting and I am not invited.

Thanks
Randall

Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012, 14:45

Dear Iacob,

First, it will take time for the money to reach you and bearing in mind that we are now on lock down my staff cannot access western union. Also the western union will have closed by the time we can get out of the compound.

You should have taken the 10.000 Euros yesterday because the Western Union here told us that we are allowed to send this amount of money to anyone anywhere in the world.

I offered to book you into a new hotel in Zaragoza which is still an option and it will be for free. I can also make arrangements for you to be taken to Madrid via our agent and you do not need money for that. Then you can go to your Embassy. The hotel where you are staying – if you give me their contacts I can talk to them and I’m actually thinking that our travel agents can probably use our Spanish agents to give them assurances.

As you can see there are a lot of options but sadly the Western Union transaction cannot happen right now because we are still under lock down.

On a much more interesting note the meetings did go well this morning and I just got a phone call from the Commissioner’s office that they expect that the votes will go fine next week. Fingers crossed for that. I know how hard your delegation has worked on this in the past. You should be proud of it. Pity you are not here right now.

When are you going to be back in Baghdad?
All the best,
Isabella
PS: a fax number is also useful

Date: On 8 Aug 2012, at 14:57

Randall,
First, it is not my duty to inform you of the IHEC meetings. You were on the invite list, as usual, but perhaps there was a failure in communication between you and your staff. In any case I don’t think we need to drag Iacob into our internal issues.

I have informed Iacob since he has a great stake in this that the meeting did go very well. The Special Assistant to the CEO will be circulating minutes. These will also be shared with Parliament and partners. The NEC has been asking too and I know for a fact that the NSA/NSC will be excited especially in relation to the SSR projects and the new strategy.

Other than that I suggest you contact Sophie for more details.

Iacob I can also send you the minutes or have our driver drop it at your embassy? Will your embassy be able to chair the donor meeting as anticipated?
Please advise….

All the best,
Isabella

Date: 08 August 2012 14:58

Isabella,

I really understand that you people are lockdown in Baghdad.Life has been very miserable for me here.I hope you feel my pains and you know what life is like been stranded and helpless in a foreign land.The hotel Fax system is currently down due to some reasons.

Note: this is what they will do when they get to Western Union Office tomorrow as you said you poeple are lockdown in Baghdad today.When they get to the Western Union they should Only transfer 3,000 Euros and noting more than that and they should pay the agent for immediately avaibale for pickup not the one that will take two days.hope you understand what i saying not to make any misstake about it this time.I have spoken to the Hotel manager and he is a very nice man which i explain my predicament to and he understand and gave me up the the grace of tomorrow,so please by tomorrow i pray that everything will work out fine as planed.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012, 15:01

Iacob, what did the Romanian embassy in Madrid say?
Isabella

Date: 08 August 2012 15:05

Isabella,

I am in Zaragoza not Madrid,Please just do as i say and everything will be alright.I have to leave the hotel Lobby for another person to use the internet,but i will be back in the Hotel Lobby to check on your email.

Please just do as i said and i promise i will receive the money and pay up my bills and evrything will be fine.Will get back to your mail later in the day.

Thanks
Iacob

Sent: 08 August 2012 15:13

Isabella,

I am not sure that I understand the tone of your email. We had, per as usual, our bi-weekly strategy session on revising the Mid-Term Revision spreadsheet in regards to meeting the bi-annual "Plan to Plan" programme. The spreadsheet is critical to identifying best practices, lessons learned, milstone adjustment, as well as cross-cutting identification of programme documents from a gender-normed perspective(s).

You knew that your team was responsible for a critical presentation on our signature collective programme, "Iraqi Borders: Beyond Genders". This programme, while admittedly six months behind implementation on a three month budget, makes all the other items listed in your email below decidely second-tier. We can speak about this further next week when Wang is on vacation.

Iacob, do you need any assistance in developing talking points or agenda items for the next donors forum meeting? We would certainly like to give an intricate ninety minute presentation on the topic of sex-assignment surgery techniques in Iraq post 2015.

Thanks
Randall

Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012, 15:37

Dear Iacob,

We just received notification from the Romanian Foreign Ministry that the Iraq accounts have been compromised on Security. I don’t know if you have received this notification but we should be careful about not sending any sensitive information over email.

ON a more upbeat note the curfew has been lifted so we can probably get to the Western Union, inshallah, tomorrow.

Take care,
Isabella

Sent: 09 August 2012 09:46

Isabella,

How are you doing today? Please kindly rush down to the nearest Western Union and have noting more than 3,000 Euros transfer to me and ask them to make the money available for pick up and not the one that will take up to two days.Once again, I am extremely thankful for your concern towards my predicament.Immediately you have the money transferred to me, kindly help me scan a copy of the receipt given to you, or you help me write out the necessary details on the receipt.

Please I will be waiting to hear from you with the Western Union transfer details.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: 09 August 2012 11:22

Dear Iacoub,

Good morning. How is the situation at your hotel today? Do you know if the fax is back up and running? I´m waiting for Solfrid to come in today but are you sure 3000 is going to cover your bills now that you have stayed extra 2 days in the hotel? I would be inclined to recommend and IOU with the Hotel. We can do that you know. Please let us take these matters into our own hands to help you.

How is Zaragoza ? I have always wanted to go there. I forgot to ask you which hotel you are staying at. I had the Silken Zentro recommended to me – do you know it?

All the best,
Isabella

Sent: 09 August 2012 11:27

Isabella,

Someone told me the Silken has an excellent spa and free wifi in the lobby, is this true? If so, it may also help Iacob.

Thanks
Randall

Date: 09 August 2012 11:51

Isabella,

I am doing great,just that the hotel managment have gave me only today to pay off my hotel bills,Please contact Solfrid to be fast about it,so i will pay up my hotel bills.the hotel fax is still not working yet,but the hotel Manager promise me that they will look into it before the end of the day.Isabella once Solfrid have made the transfer kindly help me write out the MTCN number with other necessary information on the receipt issued to Solfrid by the Western Union Agent.because i can't download the receipt on this system.

Please i will be waiting to read from you with the transfer details.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012, 12:21

Hi Iacob,

Solfrid is still at the Dutch Embassy going through the reconciliation projects (the ones your embassy co-funded last year).
What´s the hotel did you say you are staying at? Ok so the fax is not working, is there anywhere near you where there is a fax that you can get to?

All the best,
Isabella

Sent: 09 August 2012 12:32

Isabella,

Like i told you earlier that the hotel fax system is currently down due to some reasons and dont't have Adobe on the system kidnly help me write out the Western Union MTCN number and other necessary information writen on the receipt issued by the Western Union Agent,so i will be able to pickup the money and pay off my bills,kindly get in touch with Solfrid to know what is delaying her in making this Transaction fast.Please i need you to act fast on this,so i can pay off my hotel bills .

I will be waiting to read from you with the Western Union details.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012 12:34

Solfrid is in a meeting at the Dutch Embassy going through the budget lines with the Dutch Embassy representatives. But I think Randall may have gotten the finance department to step in. Lets see what he says.

What hotel are you staying at? What is the name of it?

Regards,
Isabella

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012, 12:54

Now, now everyone. I was able to manage to have Wang sign off on the transfer and have sent the wire to Western Union to be transferred. The receipt should be back in a matter of minutes at which time I will scan and forward to Iacob.

Iacob, since you informed that you do not have Adobe (not even Reader?) I will send the scan as a .jpeg

I really can't see what can go wrong at this point.

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012 13:15

Randall,

Thanks for your kindness.I dont think you have to scan the receipt just write out the Western Union MTCN number and other necesarry information on the receipt and be rest asure i will pickup the money.like i told you that the system can't download any file,kindly help me write out the details.

I will be waiting to read from you with the Transfer details.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 13:59

Iacob,

I can proudly report to you that the wire for 3000 euros has been sent to Spain. We are all very proud of the work we have done in making this day finally come, after such hard work.

I have included our colleague Wan Eric Shun on this email. Eric led the team in ensuring this wire was sent and with no problems. Eric will provide the details, a copy of the receipt and the MTCN.

Job well done Eric.

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012 14:05

Randall,

Please send me the MTCN number with the senders name and other information on the receipt ,so i can be able to go and pickup the funds from the Western Union Agent.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: 09/08/2012 14:08

Iacob,

At this critical juncture we must keep everyone in copy on the email chains. Please do so.

Eric will be providing you with the MTCN and additional information.

While we are waiting for Eric do you think we can play bridge when you get back?

Thanks
Randall

Date: 09 August 2012 14:17

Dear Randall,

We spoke over fax.

Isabella asked me to go to Western Union, which I did. Nothing was discussed about an MTCN number. Is this a fax number? In any case, it is now 2:11pm, and as you are aware, official working hours are until 2pm during the holy month of Ramadan (ramadankareem Allahakram).

The receipt is in vehicle bravo delta 1-4-4, which I will have access to first thing tomorrow morning (inshAllah) following the usual full body frisk security procedures required to enter the compound.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any other queries.

Kind regards,
Wan (Eric) Shun

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 14:21

Eric,

Iacob is waiting for this receipt. Why was it left in the car? Is this the car the Ghalib takes every evening? It is overdue for servicing!

Iacob is waiting patiently in Spain at a hotel with no fax, no sauna and an irate bell hop.

We must track down this receipt immediately for Iacob. The matter is very urgent.

Please advise.

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 14:22

Eric, thanks for taking the time. Much appreciated, I know how busy you guys are with all the radio equipment stuck at the airport!

Can we not check with Ghalib about the receipt or has he left the office?
The Romanians are waiting for this.

Thanks,
Isabella
PS. I´m sending you a couple of faxes in relation to the workshop in Iran.

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012 14:25

Isabella are you involved in clearance of the radio equipment? We need a contact at the governor’s office to prioritise our shipment. Can you advise?

Thanks
Eric

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 14:29

Has anyone checked with Wang on his equipment?

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 14:29

Hi Eric, Try talking to Mohammed – he knows everyone down there. This matter has been going on for years and I´m surprised the equipment is still there. Do you want me to talk to the Foreign Ministry about this, in case the Governor a bit slow on the uptake?

Regards,
Isabella

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 14:32

Eric,

This is of utmost priority. Iacob is waiting for the MTCN (which is on the receipt) so that he can collect his funds. Iacob's hotel has spotty wifi (management assures they are working on this issue) and is concerned.

Please provide a receipt and the required information to Iacob as soon as possible.

Iacob, thank you for your patience. I think we are close here ……. I know I'm close

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012 14:32

Randall,

Please let Eric know how important the Western Union receipt.by the end of today is i didn't get the MTCN number other information to pickup the money.the hotel management will have no option than to throw me out of the hotel.kindly ask Eric to get hold of the receipt as soon as he can and have the detail send to me as soon as possible.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 14:33

Iacob,

Do you know anyone at the Foreign Ministry who Isabella may be able to speak with?

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 14:34

Guys, I just faxed Wang, he says his equipment is with Tomislav!

Eric

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 14:34

How did that happen??

Isabella

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 14:38

Iacob,

Eric is endeavoring to locate this information. It should be no problem. The only issue at the moment is trying to find Mohammed or Ghalib, but Eric will definitely see them at dinner tonight at the latest.

This communication issue all stems from the radio equipment being stuck at the airport, you may have been copied on the other emails. This lack of equipment makes communications difficult. Do you have a contact that Isabella may try in terms of loosening up the officials on this matter? I will ask Eric and Isabella to keep you in copy on the entire radio issue as well.

It is starting to get hectic, that steam and rub is sounding pretty good at the moment.

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012 14:47

Randall,

They should be fast about this issue because i dont know what the hotel management have in mind for me if i didn't at list make any payment today.I don't know why they should forget about such receipt in the car knowing how important it's.Please Randall let them be fast i only got limited time to use in the hotel Lobby.

Thanks
Iacob

Date:Thu 09/08/2012 14:55

Iacob,

You know how hard it is to find good help these days. Is there a problem with the wifi in the hotel lobby again? I thought management had that sorted out.

I include Eric and Isabella on this email, maybe they can shed some light on the issue.

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012 14:58

Randall,

Good news and bad news. I have indeed confirmed with Ghalib that he saw a receipt when he was driving the car. It is located on the dashboard under the cd player on top of the kylie Minogue casettes.

The bad news is this is just before Ghalib gave the car in for a regular check-up and oil change (you may recall the brakes were making strange noises which was irking the dogs at the checkpoints). I have tasked Tomislav with acquiring the phone number of the mechanic and he will get back to me. Hopefully by dinner. The silver lining is that this same mechanic apparently has a brother who can help us with the radio equipment!!!11 Good things really do come to those who wait.

Many thanks,
Eric

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:02

Eric,

This is great news.

Iacob, is it possible to wait a little while longer until we have the receipt in hand? Keep in mind, if you are having problems with the wifi in the hotel lobby we can always send the receipt via fax.

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:04

Great news!

Yes please tell Tomislav to go there directly and NOT stop by the Mission Support Office. I know he was in charge of the bar roaster and there were issues with Volunteers.

The receipt is priority. I still don’t understand how the receipt was left in the car. Especially because this is sensitive information. What if one of the mechanics finds it?

Regarding the radio – does Ghalib have the details. I would like to try and look into this before the weekend. We are using valuable time here team.

All the best,
Isabella

PS. There is a thing at the BE tonight.

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:09

Guys, I heard Tomislav found the receipt. It was in a different vehicle. Typically Ghalib put all the stuff in the Ford before taking the car to the garage.
I´m not sure where Tom is right now. I´m trying to call him but he is not picking up. Probably at a checkpoint. Randall can you let Iacob know to stand –by..

Do we have a fax for him? We shouldn’t send info via email concerning payments you know.

Isabella

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:11

Iacob,

Please stand by

Isabella,

Iacob is still having problems with the fax. We must email this information ……… regardless of the situation.

Thanks
Randall

Date: 09 August 2012 15:13

Dear all,

Tomislav is advising that the scanner is not linked up to the network. We need to call Kuwait IT Department to send someone to take a look at the scanner settings.

Thanks,
Eric

Date:Thu 09/08/2012 15:15

Yes I had problems earlier so we were not able to sign any contracts today….we really need to send this now. Eric please do your best. Apologize if you took my comment about the garage the wrong way. We had a cap disappear from one of the vehicles the other day and Ahmed was beside himself for the whole day.

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:17

Iacob,

Should be only a matter of time now.

Candidly, I lay this entire issue at Isabella feet. What with her and Wang….

More on that when you get back to town.

Thanks
Randall

Date: 09 August 2012 15:21

Isabella would you like me to prioritise scanning the contracts? There is a whole pile of documents here awaiting the scanner.
Thanks
Eric

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:22
Dear Eric,

I would be very grateful if you could. Ali knows where all of this stands. Saad can also hold the fort because I will be away as of tomorrow.

Best,
Isabella

Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012 15:24

Noted. Randall, I'm awaiting your instructions on which documents to prioritise for the scanner. I have two sets of documents: one says priority, the other says urgent. "Priority" is in red and "Urgent" is in bold and underlined. What is the office policy on scanner prioritisation?

Thanks,
Eric

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:27

Eric,

We need to hear back from Iacob first for his final input.

Iacob,

Do you have any preference?

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:30

All, I am currently going to the gym

Please await Iacob's instructions in regards to the scanner and information.

WE FINALLY MADE IT!!!!

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:34

Dear Iacob,

Kindly find in attachment the receipt from Tom. I can´t open it. Let me know if you have any trouble with it. We can always fax this. Let us know when you receive the funds that you are okay and looking forward to seeing you soon in Baghdad.

I´m off for vacation for a few weeks. Hope to catch up with you soonest.
Safe travels and hope the wife is good.

Isabella

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:39

Isabella,

Thanks so much i have receive the receipt but i can see the MTCN clearly can you please help me to write out the MTCN Number.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:43

Isabella,

What is that on the receipt? It looks like someone has spilled coffee on it.

Please advise, this is disconcerting if true.

Thanks
Randall

Date: 9 Aug 2012, at 15:44

Randall,

I have receive the receipt,But i can see the MTCN number clearly can you please ask Isabella to help me write out the MTCN and other information,so i can go and pickup the money to pay up my hotel bills.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:48

Iacob,

Yes. It appears that someone has set a cup of coffee on the receipt. The entire team, including Ghalib, is now analysing the receipt.

We think the third number is a 2 but Eric is almost positive it is an 8, Isabella thinks it might be a 3. More to come. This is where a fax transmittal would probably have been more clear.

Obviously this is a bit of a set-back for the entire team.

Thanks
Randall

Iacob's panic begins...

Date: 9 Aug 2012, 15:51

Randall,

I just can't beilive this is happening at this time.How can someone mess the receipt up knowing how important it's ,Please kindly ask them to go back to the Western Union Office and check for the correct MTCN number,so i can be able to go and pick the money up before today end.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 15:59

Iacob,

How do you think I feel? The whole team is on the case trying to decipher the now soiled receipt. Poor Ghalib is beside himself with shame, he wants to offer you his home as a result of this (by the way, Ghalib thinks the third digit is a 7). Having lived in Germany for several years I am accustomed to soiled items, let's just cross our fingers on this one.

Rest assured, the whole team is working on this issue. Unfortunately the Western Union office is closed (Ramadan); tomorrow is the start of the weekend; and Isabella has left for vacation (hopefully she will be checking her emails, if this gets to Wang his blood will be pumping).

I am afraid at the moment we all are going to have to ride this out over the weekend. Maybe the hotel manager will still allow you to use the wifi in the hotel lobby. None of this would ever have happened had their fax system not been down.

Please advise.

Thanks
Randall

Iacob is now beside himself

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 16:05

Isabella,

What us going on,have they be able to see MTCN number clearly? kindly let me know.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 16:33

Iacob,

It is ok if you are angry. Please let me know your thoughts (email or fax) and I will pass them along to the rest of the team.

Thanks
Randall

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 16:36

Iacob,

Isabella just called with a possible solution. Do you have access to a telex machine?

Thanks
Randall

Date: 9 Aug 2012, at 17:44

Randall,

I was expecting to hear from you,Please let me know if there is any update concerning the MTCN number thanks

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 17:53

Iacob,

Thank goodness we are hearing from you. The whole team has been worried sick about the receipt and your reaction to the situation. As you saw from Eric's email, the "coffee cup culprit" has been identified and will be dealt with appropriately. I am waiting for Eric to re-send me the details via fax.

Now, a moment about Ghalib. He is still very upset about the entire situation. I can not even tell you offering to make amends. Needless to say, your next trip though Amman is destined to have a happy ending. More on that later.

While we still work through the various permutations of possible MTCN combinations, I would like to recommend a service that helps travelers in need, such as yourself. Now, this will not replace our work but it may make the long weekend a little more comfortable. It might do you well to visit their site and have a peek:

www.nambla.org

Please keep the email, fax and telex open for communications. What is the situation with the wifi in the hotel lobby?

Thanks
Randall

Date: 9 Aug 2012, 18:28

Randall,

Please kindly ask them to be fast and send me the Western Union MTCN number ,so i can go and pickup the money before the end of today.I am still in the hotel Lobby,but will soon be off.

Please i need you and the team to act fast on this,so i can return home as soon as possible.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 19:10

Iacob,

Very good news. While we have not come to a determination of the third digit in the MTCN, most of us agree the next digit is in fact 0. The only person who disagrees with this is, you guessed it, Ghailb. So, we might mark this one as "tenative" leaning "maybe".

Ghailb has really taken a shine to you Iacob. Isabella and I had a long talk earlier today after we overheard Ghailb, still in tears, say, "Ghailb help Mr. Iacob. Mr. Iacob need Ghailb-style comfort, old school". Isabella and I were so surprised, we have never seen Ghailb so motivated, he spent almost the entire afternoon in the bathroom, crying no doubt.

So, we will continue to work on the MTCN digits. We found out the coffee ring was actually from a grande mocha, the good news is the coffee was free trade. Thank goodness!

I am really beginning to enjoy our side talks Iacob. Just two colleagues lost in this crazy world, letting our hair down, talking about life and beyond. Have you ever visited Fire Island in the US?

Ahh well, back to the saltmines.

Thanks
Randall

Date: 09 August 2012 20:07

Randall I've been showing the receipt to a few guards and they actually think the third number resembles Jesus, and that it would therefore be unholy to utter the number of His likeness. Over to you and how you wish to proceed.

Still awaiting Iacob's guidance on the International Diplomatic Norms and Procedures with Regards to Scanning Prioritization.

Now with dinner out of the way the team and I are standing by. Many thanks for your urgent action.

Eric

Date: 9 Aug 2012, at 23:09

Randall,

I don't understand what is going on again.I told you to go back to the Western Union and kindly ask them for the MTCN number writen on the receipt than guess,please let me know what is happening.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Thu 09/08/2012 23:36

Iacob,

What a surprise! We are all sitting around talking about you. We even have some new team members willing to pitch in and help.

Did you not read my earlier email? The Western Union here closed at 2 pm due to Ramadan, also tomorrow is the weekend and Isabella has left for holiday. Will you able to make it through the weekend? We will continue trying to guess the MTCN digits. Is your team working on it as well?

We are all relieved the hotel wifi is still working.

Thanks
Randall

Date: 10 Aug 2012, at 09:46

Randall,

I'm really surprise that you are allow me to spend a weekend here despite what i explained to you that i do not feel safe here anymore.If the Western Union do not open as you said why don't you contact them through phone,so that they can provide you with the Western Union MTCN number.I am so confuse right now don't even know what to do again.I feel so helpless and rejected right now.

Thanks
Iacob

Date: Fri 10/08/2012 11:44

Who is now following up on the Iacoub case???? I am concerned this will fall through the crack!!!!!

I cant deal with this right now because Im travelling. They put me in economy and I'm surrounded with screaming children....

If anyone needs help right now its me.

Isabella

Date: 10 Aug 2012, at 12:20

Isabella, couldn't you give Iacob's name to be bumped to Business? It worked last time I recall.

Ghalib is checking with his cousin to see if they can open the Western Union on the weekend.

Best,
Eric

Date: Fri 10/08/2012 12:38

Iacob,

I fully understand what you are going through, we all have moments of helplessness and rejection at times in our life.

You remember a few months ago when we talked about the movie script I am working on. Well, I do not need to remind you about the depths of despair I encountered in getting Hollywod, at the time, to even pay attention to my treatment (the things those guys expect one to do for just a read-through!). Well, it was finally green-lighted by Paramount but now there are all sorts of issue with casting.

The storyline, as you will recall - especially given your enthusiasm for the narrative (I was able to write in your whole scene about the mix-up with the feather boa), revolves around the eternal quest of boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy gets "confused", and boy finally finds girl again ....... only to learn she hates him with a passion because of his refusal to shave his back.

Well, I think the perfect male lead to star in this fun-loving, mainly family-orientated romp would be David Gest. Given David's years as an actor and impressario, who better to play the strong and manly (mostly) character? Besides, given his marriage to Liza Minelli, who knows better the touch and love of a beautiful woman and the confusion that sometimes entails ...... FOR ALL OF US.

Of course the female lead has to

Last edited by spiffziggy on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice. The lad confusion is most excellent.

"Has anyone checked with Wang on his equipment?"

And THAT is quality stuff.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure this helps time go by quickly at the office! Good stuff, here!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic