SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mohamed Ghadafi's grand daughter wants me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest one

How is your life over there? I hope all is well with you?
Thanks for your reply to my message. is my presure to meet you here.

I contacted you because I saw your contact today, and I pick interest in you, and to know if you will match mine, I hope that color,distance, or age will not be a barrier to you if you would'nt mind am just 20 years of age but age is just a number okay. And I believe that we can move forward to achieve our aims in future. now i will like to send you my pics to see if you likes it. you are well come to my world.i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks and have a nice day

Yours lovely

Quote:
Good Day My Dearest one Derrick

Thanks for this wonderful response to me, yes, my dear like i told you that age is not my problem in this world, i was told by my mother when she was alive that i shouldn't count on age limit but i should mind the person character. my love thanks for your picture i appreciate that so much.

and i want to tell you that i will make a good wife to you, and will always obey you as my husband with all my life, because am also new in Internet today, my love with joy and happiness in my heart right now i don't need to hide anything for you again, let me tell you who i am OK.

My name is Alisa ghadafi from North Africa Libya Former Libyan president Mohamed ghadafi grand daughter, am 5.ft tall, fair skin,never married before) am 20 yrs of age today, my late father Ahmed Osman ghadafi and my mother including my younger brother was murdered on a cooled blood as a result of civil war that was waged in my country.

the very day a group of soldiers came to our hidden place in fact it was god almighty who saved me that very night through one of soldier who saw me where i was hiding he pick me up take away house,he did not continue with his group that very day, he followed me to Niger Republic were i continue running to escape from the evil men, but thank god today, now am on save side now,

i stays with one of the Rev.father in the Refuge camp here in Nigeria, where am Suffering so much. dealing you know that am the only survived child to my but even the Rev.father did not know who i am,up till today,because am afraid of people here, please i just want you to Relocate me to your house fast, i never know i will get someone like you.i only the Rev.father computer to write. darling i want you call me with this our father telephone number +23408168572268 or +2348168572268, just tell him you want to speak Alisa then he will bring the to our women hostel darling. please tell me what you like and dislikes, i will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks.
yours wife

Quote:
Darling good morning to you

how was your day? Darling thanks for your reply to my mail. Darling let me start from the question you ask me if am virgin or not , yes am not now but am new in knowing man, but since I came to this place I have meet any man here. I was only praying to god almighty to give me a man that will take good care of me. So I don’t if I have the time now that I am not comfortable with my condition, darling please if you really want me with all your heart I want you to throw all those thought aside.

I have already loving you. Believing that god almighty has giving me my heart desire. The only thing I want you to help me do now is to call the Rev.father kingsley and tell him that you are my later father friend that you want me to come over and stay with you. Meanwhile darling I like to hear your voice today to whom am talking to. My love please call me. I have already gave you my number?, maybe you misplaced it here is the number again, +2348168572268 or +23408168572268, darling when I get there I will show much I love you. Babe am waiting for your call. I truly love you.

Yours wife

I love you

Quote:
darling pls call. if you really love me, i never want anyone to know anything about me please i beg you in the name of almighty god. if you want to marry me go ahead, god knows, you will never regret getting married to me. you will know who i am later. please i never want to disclose myself to anyone yet. it is only you that suppose know about me, because am still on hiding you have to prove your self to me first I only disclose myself to that Rev.father as a man who fear god so i only told little about me. I love you so much babe. i promise myself never to meet with any other man or allow any man to touch me again until i enter my husband house. Babe I am the only survived daughter to my parents now. and that is why i want to live this fast now. i was thinking i have found you. that can assist me and take me and get marry to me. i was believing you are god send to me now. Darling please call me first. I love you. i will be waiting for your call today.
yours wife

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
kaptin krunch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yawwwwwwwwwwwn..............................
Mainoksia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaddafi's grand-daughter? I hope you are flattered! I mean, international family of mystery and psychotic behavior, and blood money, after all! Very Happy

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad Wrote:

Quote:
Darling let me start from the question you ask me if am virgin or not , yes am not now but am new in knowing man, but since I came to this place I have meet any man here.

Thanks for clearing that up because I was kinda concerned and er, wait what did you say?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a Gaddafi granddaughter hitting on one of my characters too, but her name was Aisha. I guess those Gaddafi girls are looking for it anywhere they can get it.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been informed that this one has a male working through this profile as well so I am going to send the girls out to play too.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning Alisa! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I am not marrying a girl I just met and wrote a few mails to. That is absolutely ridiculous. I need to get to know you as I told you.

If you think I have to proof something then you are not being serious with me. Nobody in their right mind would ever think, much less say such a thing. Please stop trying to rush and play all secretive, it ain't going to happen. I need you to put some effort into the relationship if we make one here and stop with the phone call business. We are not at a point where phone calls are going to happen.

Quote:
Good even Derrick my love
how is your weekend with you?. darling i understand what you mean, you i was trying to know your kind of person your Ok, i wanted not open up my self to you until I get to your house. but i have find out your kind of person as a good straight man. I trust you now ok,

so i have to open up my self to you now because I can't continue with this condition am into here am suffering so here i can't even see money to buy food for my self why my things for me, but darling please you have to promise me of one thing, that you will take good care of me when am there with you. and you will put in the school back to have the best education there in your country.

if so my love, let me start with this, am a Libyan and i was a Muslim child but since i came to this camp i was converted to Christian because of the shocked i have.

so darling my late father aHmed USMANi ghadafi. deposited 186million dollars with UNITED BANK OF AFRICA. which I have with me the deposit certificate with me here. but the war busted in our country he old me and my younger ones who also die that very day those beast bagged in to our house and kill every body in our house that money will only be cash by a foreigner. and today it is only left, no brother no sister around me. so that is the reason while i was in search of my really husband who will love and stand for me. my love I will like you to contact the Bank at your own convenient time as my father business partner in usa. darling i will be waiting to hear from you so that i will send to you the information.
THANKS MY LOVE
YOURS WIFE

Good afternoon my dear! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday and churching if you do that today. I am sorry but I do not buy into that mess about needing to be all secret until you get to my home. 99.9% of the time it means the person is nothing like what they claim. I am not about to meet, sex or marry any woman I have not taken the time to get to know.

Honey you can be any religion or belief that you choose it won't matter to me. I don't believe in any of it but understand you might.

If you want to hear from me you can call me at <my skype> but do not dial me constantly. I am not always at my phone and cannot just stay on it all day for personal things.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good afternoon derrick my love
how is your with you over there now?, i know how you will be feeling lonely there with you. darling i also feel thesame way with me here. darling i have not been feeling fine with me since on sunday night i came back from church i was very sick and our Revrend father took me to hospital for treatment but thank god am ok now. darling please am so sorry for not responding to your message since on sunday wich i have not be to my mail box because of the sickness.darling i saw the mail you sent to me thanks for that,even the telephone number you gave to me, i will call you anytime am chance ok. meanwhile darling here the deposit certificate of that money, it have been with me since now i release it to you base on trust i have for you. darling i want you to use it to contact the bank, and tell them that they transfer the money to your account immidaitly. darling let the bank know that you are my father friend that you are his business partner oversea. i will send to you the bank information right away. but my love you have to do everything you to bring me out from this place i am now darling i am surffering too much here, please my love i begg you in the name of god almighty to help out of this place.i know you will give me shelter as my husband, and darling i will obey you with all my life.darling here is the information down.

ACCOUNT NUMBER= 0142070034174
NAME OF DEPOSITOR= AHMED USMANI GHADAFI
REFERNCE NUMBER= AFTSC.TSCL.10485
AMOUNT DEPOSITED= $186,000,000,00 MILLION DOLLARS
THE BANK NAME= UNITED BANK OF AFRICA
TELEPHONE NO= +2348141264146, or +2348171893778
EMAIL= [email protected],
[email protected]

darling please use this to contact the bank they will transfer the money to your account.
darling please as you contact the bank let know, so that i will know when they transfer the money to your account. i will call you anytime to hear voice,or if you have chance you call me with the number i gave to you last time. I love you my darling. please take good care of yourself ok. i will be waiting to hear from you.
yours lovely wife

Good afternoon baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am sad to read that my girl was sick and in the hospital. There must be something very contagious going around where you are. I hope you feel much better now.

I have absolutely no interest in your money and I never asked you for what you just sent. You just assume i will do that and you are wrong. I don't want to read any more about that mess. I am here for a wife nothing else. You deal with your own money issue, I refuse to.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening my darling,
How are you doing today my love? i hope you feel fine?
Yes, i am getting better thank you for caring.
Please let me say that i am 100% excited to live the rest of my life with you as my husband and this obvious and no doubt. And going by your response on interest of securing the alleged funds i was able to lay hand with the necessary papers as i left the home for safety when every evil hand writing was on the board for elimination of my dad. I am ready to marry you and look forward your assistance to protect me and my late dad's asset.I understand what you mean that you are not interested because the fund does not belong to you and this word showed me you are a man of your own and it is good.That takes me to remember my late grand pa WORD what he used to tell my dad to be a man of his own and do not sleep to expect good/neat food to appear before him no matter the opportunity they have from him, GHADAFI.

Please let me bring this information to you concerning the Bank and the position what came out from the bank manager's advise that due to the volume of the amount he is advising the assistance of a UK Based Financial Consultant, Mike Anderson and Associates who specializes on huge funds transfer so that the transfer will go smooth and there will be no problem because if the local bank handles the transfer, along the line there will be problem and that it will affect me as the signatory and it will not be good. The Manager is suggesting to me to give him little time to have this concluded with the financial consultant and he can have his contact given to me and i send to you to contact him for this help. Therefore, i advise you do not contact the UBA as asked before.

And my greatest joy is that the UBA Manager is telling me that there will be NO payment or request for fee to enhance the transfer this gives me more joy. The Manager in his holistic manner reitrated to me saying that what he, the financial consultant will want a representative to come to meet with you and your account's officer and your banker to discuss the way the funds will come into your bank/account (transfer) as an Investment fund and this is what he told me and that you will purchase the Air Ticket from your local Agent for the representative to come to you and that is All.
At the meantime, this is the update and please honey i look forward your quick reply while i wait to hear from the uba bank manager here.
Yours Lovely Wife.

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I am glad you are getting better and may want to spend your life with me. It would be nice to have a woman at home again to make sammiches and and do the cleaning and to enjoy at night.

I want you to stop telling me about money and banks. You were told I am not interested and I don't want to read that again. I am not contacting anyone, I am not doing anything about that.

I am here for a wife nothing else and you better get it through your head.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love,
Darling!!! thanks for your mail. i did not enjoy the weekend really because i went back to the hospital because i was not feeling fine and couple of the bad extreme odor being perceived at the refugee camp besides the Rev. Father, i don't know what my situation would have been and at this time, my LOVE you know he is a human being and not my parents i am seeing things getting more worst on my side my love, my joy is when i remember you and go to sleep with your photo on my bed pilow side i feel happy.
I am not talking of hunger, bathing essential neither other necessary daily uses a lady is suppose to have i lack all.
At this juncture my love and going by your last email i am highly apprenhensive really your desire on me and i repeat it here, I am 100% ready to live my life with you as a husband and wife, and all you said in your mail consider it done, in the first place, let me now reveal my joy to have you at my palm slide your hairy breast, sleep on it and have my love feel glad is my concern and look forward when this could be without time. You know i am a lady will defend my course / love.
However, my LOVE, from today whatever you feel to straighten my human desire at least my beauty to remain for you till i come to you, kindly show appreciation and let the Rev. Father see your reality because he do ask of you always even at this past weekend when he took me to the hospital and bills, he takes care of.
My love, have a nice new week and be more blessed to remember me.
Thanks,
Yours Lovely Wife,

Good afternoon baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. It is sad that you were in the hospital. What did they say was wrong with you? I don't think I really understand what you meant by the odor in camp. Are they not bathing or what is the odor you mean?

It is nice that you keep my photo at your bedside and perhaps I might be there for you to lay upon my hairy breast. I will even shave them a little bit in case you want to kiss and lick them sometimes.

I have a great desire for you but you have been trying to discuss everything but that. We need to focus our talk on us not everything else sweetheart.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ewwww... Your lovely wife sounds pretty stinky and nasty!

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's lacking essential lady bathing...ewwww Run bro, run!!!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Love. Good afternoon my love and how are you doing today, i hope you are okay and kicking fine?,Darling, thanks for your mail received keeps me more happy when i read from you.I just left from the hospital today's morning back to the refugee camp this is as a result of bad environment the air we inheil there is not good to my system imagine one who lived in paradise before now stays an attached condition, this is my problem and nothing more. seeing dirty things irritates me talkless of seeing it almost often that is what i mean by odor, something that stinks (smells)
Yes, your photo beside me gives me another look for life while in this place, i know i will leave soon. Please do not shave your breast hair i want to feel it. I am not discussing it all, it is my love and something that shall greese my heart, you ought to know where i am and where i came.
Please do not forget the assistance i informed you about in my mail yesterday feeling fine is living fine with necesities including feeding.
Darling i am waiting for your response today and thank you for caring.
Yours Love,

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am fine here and glad you are back in the camp. It is good that my letters, photos and thoughts of playing with my breast hairs makes you feel better.

Honey it sounds as though you knew you were headed to a shithole. I'm not sure why you are sickly because of it now. I am sure it is filthy and stinks but really what would one expect? Certainly it isn't paradise but it is not a grave either. You might want to keep that in mind when you think of your present condition.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Evil Lol Yep, at least she's not dead! Good replay Very Happy

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it! 'Keep your chins up baby!'

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't seem all that upset with me. I must try harder to find that button.

Quote:
Honey Honey my Love, and Good morning to you my love and sweet heart how are you today with hope you are kicking fine and thank God. my love, my little joy is your letters, photos and a look at your hairy breast makes me happy and feel good. that is exactly what i mean a person headed to a shithole. It is a filty and skinky place and that is my problem but i know it is with time and not for ever.
Darling, it was too rough with me yesterday please kindly send me some money through the Rev. Father, i will gladly appreciate and thank you.
This is the name:
EZEH KINGSLEY OKECHUKWU
DESTINATION: LAGOS/NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION; IN GOD
ANSWER: WE TRUST.
THIS WEEKEND IS THE CAMP OUTING DAY SO THAT I CAN USE IT AND BUY MY NEEDS. WHATEVER YOU CAN, PLEASE ASSIST ME.
Kindly send through WU (western union) and indicate the amount sent for possible receiving by the rev. father from the wu office or bank.
I am counting on your love and appreciation for this help and God shall put full your pocket.
With love and kisses i look forward this attention from you my love.
Your Love,

Good afternoon my sexy girl. I hope you are well and enjoying the day. You know your mails make me happy and I am glad that my messages, photo and thought of my breast keep you happy. I can't wait until you are here with me suckling at them.

I might consider sending money but I am not using that money laundering trash. Only criminals and frauds use that. Real reverends have bank accounts and so do the churches. If he wants to give you that information I will consider it but I would rather you stop thinking about your own little luxuries in a shithole and start thinking about bringing yourself home to marry me and raise a family.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love, good afternoon to you and how are you today? i hope good and you are kicking fine and enjoying your day? i am with you for my coming arrangement at any time you want it will be my another dream of joy to come and see my honey and love, i don't say how that day will be but to the Glory of God.

Honey why did you say this, fairy tale deities do not fill pockets as thought by feeder people? my love is the word not too harsh to your love? i don't know what you mean by money laundering trash and criminals. my love i really hope you know the circumstances that brought me to this zero place and any other thing that may associate with it? it is me that told the Rev. Father i want to receive money from my husband in america and ask him give me info to receive as i do not have an international passport here or any id. My love, you really know that it is from the rev. father's computer that i do communicate with you, what of in any situation he may sight my mail and read that you feel or may think he is fake rev father, what do you think will happen at that point? i met him at the refugee camp, he is not my country man neither any close relation.

I do not tell lies to people for any reason in my life and can't try such no matter dead or living my late Father told us the implications and what makes or touches me to remember my life, i hate that, please take note. Because i told the rev father my husband said no not to use the name to send that i should look for a bank account give him to do so. This is because it is still the rev father will give this help hence he called a reverend sister. She asked me where the money is coming from, i answered, it will come from america my husband will send it, they asked me how much? the rev sister said ok and ask me give you this account it is Dollar account"

(Account: Name, Nwabugwu Happiness, #2520266893 dollar account with Sky Bank Plc) Nigeria.

For a lol and getting myself home with you love is something i expect of you to tell me and not me asking and now you have asked, I am ready when do we start this plans for my travel documents and visas? i have no joy here than to leave and come to meet you and let the people i have told about you see and believe the more because i know some doubts but my God leads. I love you honey and look forward to seeing and having you at my PALM with smile and kisses.
Your Love,

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am about as well as I can be until you are here with me. I'm glad to see your mail and photo today. you are lovely as always.

Honey your rev father is not a deity, he is a man that reads the fairy tale book to those that will listen. All that glory to god is ridiculous. Keep that god and religion talk for your rev and your churching. It has no business in our mails.

You need to find out what we need to do to get your papers and get you out of that place. It is going to be rather cheap there but I don't know the actual cost. Please thank the account holder but that information is not complete. I need the whole information for my bank to transfer any money to it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure the info is incomplete, or at least it will be for my purposes, but I am reporting to Alan today.

Quote:
Honey,
Good evening by the time here and how are you today?
Thanks for your mail and the contents well noted.
My love, my coming should be soon i have no good stay here, better come over and meet with my love (husband) and start life. I have heard what you said to try and get my travel papers to get out of the place, i will be on it by meeting some people who are old here and can link me out. This is important thank you. But, if i may ask, can't it be possible you get them over there and send to me? or will it be more costly there than here?
She said the information is complete that transaction is being received in the account more often and she gives to owners.
My Honey, having explained to you that this coming Weekend from tomorrow till Saturday is the camp outing days i highly beg of you to kindly send me what you can to assist me out purchase some of my daily needs that are lacking with me and my feeding is important to retain the flesh before coming over please i will expect your great attention to this kind request you are my love and i am you. Please i expect you can send today.
I await your mail to move forward tomorrow as the rev sister brings the money out and give me thank you my love and take care of yourself till i come.

(Account: Name, Nwabugwu Happiness, Acct: #2520266893 dollar account with Skye Bank Plc) Nigeria. i hereby re send the account for your confirmation. Go ahead with the account it is okay the rev sister said.
Your Love,

Good morning my sexy little wife! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I could certainly get the papers done here and cost is not the issue. It will be more expensive here but I don't mind. I can get the application shortly when my lawyer opens and send it to you to get filled out.

I can send that to my bank but as I told you before that information is only partly there. I am sure the sister thinks it is complete but it isn't.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My honey, honey, sweet, sweet heart and my love,
I am your wife and not little wife., how are you today and your work, i hope all is fine and you are enjoying the day? please always take good care of yourself till i come over to do my work and we enjoy together as husband and wife.
In my message yesterday according to the issue at hand, my coming over, i have to meet a senior care taker in the camp and discussed about my trip to you and she took me as her sister and lectured me all and my step to start working out the needful travel papers and what first i can do. however, and based on the situation here in this country i find myself just for safety of life, every thing seems possible with money and carefulness.
Tomorrow,s evening i will see the person responsible that operates ticketing office to know and from there we can proceed. i will keep you posted this by tomorrow as the caretaker told me because she travels every 4 months to meet with UN for other lively arrangement for the interest of the people in the camp. i think we shall have it fast this way and even at cheap cost.
Meanwhile, my honey and my love today is about to go and we have tomorrow Saturday to end the camp free movement, from what you said on the account that our rev. sister gave me that it is not complete and i expected to receive the money from you today, i will kindly beg you now after getting to the sister on worrison over the account from what you said, yet, she is insisting the account is good, i don't know and can not argue.
I kindly ask you give me that grace today make it by western union to the rev. sister's name let me receive the money first thing Saturday and breed to have myself get some little of my needful. Her name is: Nwabugwu Happiness. any other info used to send the wu, you please indicate to me to know it and tell her for quick pick up tomorrow. And meanwhile she also gave me the account as: Happiness Chetachi Nwabugwu, Account name, and Acct no., as 2520266893, Bank: Skye Bank Plc (Ngr)

My love, i look forward something is done today please and thank you. tomorrow i shall write you on my papers and cost.
Your Love,

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I am glad to read that you are talking to the people there so we can get you away from that mess. I'm not sure what the sister is telling you but I hope it is the way out so we can be together and start a family.

Honey you do not to stop with all that talk of what you expect and when you expect it. That doesn't work in any way. I am not ever using any western onion money laundering filth so get your mind off the instant money.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey Honey my love,
Good evening and how are you today with lol.
Yes i am out and discussing my coming over to you very important.
But really i am in need to get out of here and the whole worrisome. On the means issue how you can send me money, for you my love to have considered my plead not for instant money but to get my needs and feel little happy was my reason and nothing more but as you did not, i know you hate what really you hate and never can i in no time request it (wu)
And from my move today, we need to move up with to obtain first a passport here for further travel plans very important. to start this arrangement as i find out, passport is important of course yes and some little travel papers will cost $500 apart from transportation thru/from.
We need to start to get this as from next week and as soon as the they are with me, i go for visa submission. i want us take it step by step to get it cheap instead of going for all cost at the same time will go for high cost. If i can have them all as i am seeing, means i will have this xmas with my together as husband and wife and get out of the mess i have been into which i have been praying that one day the story will change for good.
However, i never stopped in the account issue, i discussed further with the camp coordinator on a serious minded manner explained to him what my husband need to send me some money and he promised raising an account for me by tomorrow. i will send you the account so that you can be able to send and next week i can start it off with my helper.
I shall have the account tomorrow and send to you. I want to read from you soonest today thank you
Your Love,

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday and churching. I am looking forward to you being home with me.

Baby someone is telling you lies over there. No travel papers in Africa cost any $500. That would be the most ignorant lie ever told. No way that Africa is the most expensive place on the earth to get visa and passport in. Sounds to me like they are making up prices and lining their pockets.
It will be nice if you can get me the real information for getting you out of the and the account to do it with but do not write me only about money. You can write me that information tomorrow but the rest of your letter better not be about money.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, Good morning and how was your weekend over there, i hope you enjoyed the weekend?
How is your work and other things in general going?
Darling, if may re call my communication with you earlier time is never money but in my life before today's situation, i dont know how to ask for help particularly money issues, i think you can understand my referral very clear with good absorbsion? that is to say, no one knows tomorrow or what the next moment in one's life will be. Life is worth it i can see. My love, on my coming over and my preparation, i think i need it hurt than any other thing, so that is to say, i will always follow the best way to move myself out here and at least stay well and forget some certain issues in my primary life.
Honey, understand it all that your wish remains my command to move myself out here as soon as possible before the ending of next month being December i pray to come over and meet with you for the rest of my. Having said it all, let me define that the information on getting an International passport (the first step) cost $200 i have confirmed it other link asked. and the $200 is based on personnal appearance, you know i wouldn't appear to avoid question/answer of course yes. other left and required papers to be secured from their local service centre is taking the rest fee.
I do ask question so that i wouldn't be cheated by any office person or body. Do you know that what you said was just exactly what i told the first person if he is making up prices and lining in his pocket before i got it cleared up even not from the first person.
You know it very seriously my total concern and your help to take me out here needs no jeopardy from any source i am serious. However, my love, this is the real information.
Here is the account:

Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, New York Bankers Trust.
Plaza, 130 Liberty Street NY 10006
Swift Code: BKTRUS33, Fed Wire, 021001033
In favour: ECOCNGLA
A/c No: 04087350, For Vinason Integrated Ltd
A/c No: 5432033638.

Honey, have a nice day and take care of yourself and think about me.
Your LOVE,

Good morning Alisa! I hope you are well and enjoying your day. If you re call my last mail to you I said you could give me the information but not to write me long letters about only money. Epic Fail!

I feel really loved after reading that.

Cellphone - web store
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think i need it hurt than any other thing

And your the perfect person to make it happen!!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly hope to give him all he deserves. He has opened his other profile now http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/godstime123 the male alter ego if anyone wants him.

I took money away from him and here is the result

Quote:
Thanks my love.
I look forward and waiting.
Have a prescious good day and remain loved.

Hello again dear! I am also looking forward and waiting to get my hands on you. Have a good night!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thought he would just kick back and collect the money but I guess he didn't recognize that I never sent it.

Quote:
Hello My Love, i wrote YOU last on Monday with the account information and today is Friday i never hear from you. Please AVOID distraction and know that caring is sharing, make every effort send today the earlier my travel documentation is put on process, the better time it can come out to obtain Visa and my final preparation to come over.
My honey, i hope nothing is disturbing you? my Dream is coming over to you. Promise me you will send it today my love take good care of yourself till i come.
Your Love,

Good evening my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I know exactly when you wrote me last but where have you been since? You certainly weren't writing to me. I think you are the one that is distracted. The time you were gone leads me to think you found a different man so I am not sending any money to you to go run off with another. Ask your new man for the money.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Love, good evening and how are you today? i hope you are enjoying yourself?
My love let me say that i am short of words to write in the sense that i don't know what to say or do. i wrote you last On Monday and had to expect you and not writing again to avoid you saying i am too much talking of money, and now i did not write, you come up with another word i have went to other man, my love can you tell me what does that word mean a love i take you to tell your love?
In every thing and luck God has a chance for all, you are my love is by God and not man and is a chance. my honey, i am not happy with what you told me. do you want me to die out of fraustration or a severe thinking? (I can live with that!)
my love, kindly re dress your talk if you want me come over alive. i know what i am suffering here. i have no other man to run to, i don't like that talk. i never offend you a day to tell me this word. i was trying to obey your wish and at last see what you wrote me how can i sleep tonight and couple that no food today in the camp.
Thanks,
Your love

Good morning baby doll! I hope you are well and enjoying the Sunday and your churching stuff. Honey I am not enjoying myself at all and you last wrote me on Friday. I am out here cold, lonely and wishing you were here to keep me warm.

Are you telling me if you cannot write of money you just can't write at all? What do you think that tells me of your love for me? I can only be honest and tell you what is on my mind. You don't seem to like that.

My love if you don't want me to talk to you honestly then we are going to have major problems.You should re dress your way of thinking. You don't act like you want to be here.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic