SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Famous Nigerian Singer Tiwa Savage Needs Money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiwa Savage is an actual Nigerian singer/model. This idjot contacted me on FMF claiming to be her. His IP is hidden.

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/jessicasavage

He has sent A LOT of photos.

Here are some actual vids of the real Tiwa Savage in case you’re curious.

http://youtu.be/bl8juuM3D0o
http://youtu.be/L5u1w-tUxaM

Quote:
Really bad for her to do that...I don't really know where to start from because I've never meet someone care,honest and understanding online... felt bad sometime that God made me as a woman as the way some men do to woman..But i know and i believed you are a honest and caring someone...I do go Liverpool university but not that finished because i dropout from school 5year back when i lost my mum from a cancer problem which it's really hard for me to pay school fess but i tried all my best to come out with something good by going back to City of Westminster College Academic certificate Music and Performing Arts courses in London before move back to Florida for a date with someone but i got hurt with a lot of story which i don't wanna talk about you again...But now back to London and left from there to south africa for my music career and maybe find someone.

Check My video on YouTube on my 3 album.
Tiwa Savage - Love Me 3x [Official Video]
Tiwa Savage - Drummer Boy
Tiwa Savage ft Don Jazzy - Without my heart - Ceo Dancers.

I'm 6 fit 2 Damn she’s tall!!!
Weight: 60

I love driving but i sold my Car and i always going out with Bus,.
I'm looking for a real man that i can call my own,My love,My heart, My everything in this word.I'm just a cool and simple person...honest and care for people that care about me.

I do have pet when my mum still alive but i did not for now.I love cooking for a lot of people.

I live with my friend for now.. because I'm planning to raise money for my movies film project and it's really hard to own an apartment.

Favorite Color: Red, pink and Blue
My Interest: Finding a man that will love me for me despite how much money (Money can’t buy love you know.
Smoke: Nope.
Drinks: ( Red Wine)sometime.

I always feel good if i know that someone is really care about me.
I love child and if the right man come...I can have them but it's depend the agreement from both.I love female like 2 and male 1.I don't care about the age because I've date young guy which i always having some problem because i love just only me and my husband without any one outside dating and cheat.

Jessy Tiwa

Wow Jessy! You are beautiful! And tall!!! You sound very interesting and I love your videoos! I hope we can become very close! And yes it was very bad of my exwife to do what she did... but she paid for it so don't you worry your little head about it! I hope you have a lovely day!

Love,
Andy

Quote:
Good to hear from you and thanks for the interest you have in me and my music.It's a hard time and hard time for someone to become a real person in music and to know all over the world..I'm working toward it but i also need a backup and a good promoter to promised a music concert in Florida Miami and in California.

I have a little problem with my sponsor that asking for sex before making the move but now I'm doing it alone and i need a good man that can love me and help me with my music career for both to live together forever..Check your email for some pic i sent you here [email protected]

Quote:
Hey friend..You look more and more cute than any other man I've ever met....Thanks for your love and understanding...I don't know what to tell again...All i need is someone that i will be keep thinking about the future together, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about meeting the right man to be on my back for my music career planning and settle..The promoter and the partner i met want sex before he can invest in a music concert in USA, Canada and some part in Africa Country, but with the person to see what this relationship means to both. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. Relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with honest man like you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get it.

Sexy Tiwa,

Oh you're gonna get it! More than you know...

I would love to be your partner but can we have a relationship too? I think sex is important in a relationship but I don't want you to think I am taking advantage of you. I'm not that type of man! I'm so happy we're getting to know each other!

Love,
Andy

Quote:
Thanks for the love and understanding..If woman didn't satisfy her man..The man can go anywhere to have fun and the same with Men...If both agree to love and care for each other with the good feeling as i am.

I know sex is something to be a nice time for both...The promoter that helping my record label asking for sex before getting things done but i don't wanna involve on that because there's no love..He just wanna use that to get me..I can give a man i really love sex all day and nite as he want.

If you can be partner to get everything done and promote or sponsor my trips to Canada back back to USA with my 20dancer and Crew...I will be happy to meet you and talk more about life for a long term relationship...I miss you also...

Hi Tiwa,

I tell you what, why don't you give me some details on the investment. Including any profit that's in it for me and then we can talk business. You suggested meeting, I would definitely want to meet face to toe before any contractual documents are pen & inked.

Also, would you mind explaining your first paragrpah of your email? If I'm reading it right then you're saying that you'd want an open relationship? I'm not so sure I'd be ok with that. Just been honest!

Love,
Andy

Quote:
Hey Andy, Sorry for late reply..I left the hotel for rehearsal and from there to the club for the weekend show which i was invited to sing...I wish you are here to see live show but i believed you are going to see everything but it's going to cost about 20k coming over as soon as i finish the shooting and from Canada and back to USA with the crew and manager with lawyer to sign agreement.

The music production is a good investment to make huge amount. which I'm looking forward to have 10Million copy send over over the world with the marketer for sell which the agreement between me and you for the profit sharing year by year ..have you ever been to a concert music show before..If yes..I know you will understand everything..I'm bringing 20 dancer and crew along with me to Canada and USA for the show.. it's over 50,000 people watching on stage and on TV which the company will give TV Station right to make the deal and pay for it.

From the email sent..I'm talking about my promoter that want sex before he can finish up with the concert planning but i wanna let you understand that we need to meet first before talking about relationship, open relationship, lover and sex partner.

Tiwa
Ok so you want to meet first then? When do you think you can come over here?

Love,
Andy

Quote:
Coming with the crew and dancer to Canada and from there i will be coming to Florida or meet you to sign the agreement for both to talk more about my music concert and investment..But help me with the 20k Pounds. for bringing the crew and i will be up date you time to time..I've invest a lot for the 10 single video.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend..

Quote:
Coming with the crew and dancer to Canada and from there i will be coming to Florida or meet you to sign the agreement for both to talk more about my music concert and investment..But help me with the 20k Pounds. for bringing the crew and i will be up date you time to time before arrival day and to talk about the relationship if you want me to settle back to USA or not..I've invest a lot for the 10 single video that's what took a lot of money from me but we are going to gain a lot of profit.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend..Y

Tiwa Dear,

You get more and more beautiful with every picture you send. I'm a lucky man ain't I? Baby when are you scheduled to leave for Canada or do you know yet? Will I need to send you USA money or Canadian money? Or do you need Nigerian money? What kinda money is that anyway? Go ahead and send me your bank account info and I'll send it over first thing in the morning.

I was thinking that I might get my lawyer to draft up some paperwork for you to sign. Just a little promisary legalization paperwork saying that you promise me a certain share of all monies made off your cd's and videos and stuff like that. I won't put anything in there about you promising to give me some nookie cookie as I know you didn't like that with your last investor.

Well baby that's all I can think bout ryte now. I gotta get some zipeye.

Love ya beauty!

Quote:
Thanks you the loving and caring for my and part of my career planning...I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives .I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy.I can promise you my everlasting devotion,my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime.I can promise that I'll always be there for you, I'll always do my best to make you happy, I'll share my dreams my world,and every aspect of my life with you.

I do suggest to ask my lawyer and the marketer to meet us in USA for the rounds table agreement sign with you for the profit share and discuss more term better then send online..We are going to spend 1week in Canada, I'll settle the lawyer ticket and hotel back to USA.

Send to my model fashion Company Account with.
Bank Name = Barclay's
Beneficiary Name = <snipped poss mule and reported>
Account Number = xxxxxxx
Sort Code = xxxxxxx
Swift Code = xxxxxxxx ibanno:25043barc20320093869806
Bank Address = No.44 Wentworth Street London 1e7tf by oder of Textiles Costume S.U.F

Thank beautiful Tiwa.

Your pictures always stir my feelings up. And honestly they make my groin swell. I will use your pictures well my dear!

I will contact my banker as soon as I get to my office. I'll let you know once the money gets sent. In the meantime I will be meeting with my lawyer this afternoon in regards to the rounds table meet and greet.

I love you beautiful!
Love,
Andy

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for everything...I can't wait to see your smile face and the white teeth ..Attach and send the transcation paper as soon as everything done....Hope you have a wonderful working day...Love from Tiwa

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turning into a regular piggy collector, aren't ya?
I'm so jealous! None of my lads pretend to be famous.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm trying!!! Very Happy

And I don't know where to go with this one. He doesn't want to know a thing about me. I'm sure he will have more bank accounts to hand out. I guess I need to get a legal doc made up for him. First though I'm gonna send him a .dll jpg.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please continue to populate your sty-piggies are social animals! Very nice work-although I can't believe a lad would really take the risk on a celeb.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loving how you're racking up the piggies. Soon you'll have tons of them. But promise you'll treat them well, no factory farming, ok? Wink

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ lol, no worries! My piggies will be show piggies.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good to know, didn't want to get all environmental on you! Wink

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
although I can't believe a lad would really take the risk on a celeb.

That's what I thought too! I hope he hasn't had any luck. I guess he doesn't realize that one google search and it could be all over for him!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a PM from your boy a few days back but never replied because of the photo search. Have fun with him GTmama!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From what little I've read, lad is looking to make you pay for setting up concert fees. Why not state that outright, and that you'd love to help. You can claim that in a former (probably quite shady) life you worked as a Concert promoter after starting off in just dealing cocaine.

You really like her work (which is admittedly pretty cool) and that you think you may be able to hook her up with a hip hop superstar (which you may or may not make up). Hell, I'd even have a go at writing a hip hop tune if you want to make something up. Or whatever that so called new style of r&b that's really just house music?

Then have her jump through many hoops to be eligible.

There are SO many possibilities with this, why can't MY lads be famous?

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're all more than welcome to take a stab at him too! PM me if you want his addy and don't have it yet. I'm still learning and I think you'll be able to inflict more pain. And I can learn in the process! Besides, he's obviously not hurting enough. He's on FMF every time I log on.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you like, I have a hip-hop produce, NenN at DetrPosseRaps, complete with gmail ready to go is you would like a hand.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes! That would be great! I'll PM you the address.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby Girl Tiwa,

Honey the lawyer is still working on the paperwork. What have your lawyers said?

I've got some good news for you! My lawyer called in a favor and you are going to contacted by the music producer N#nN with DetrP0sseRaps. They took a look at your stuff and were extremely excited. Isn't that great? I gave them your email so expect something soon.

I love and miss you! I can't wait to see you!
Love,
Andy

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love baits with more than one baiter! If you ever need a side character, let me know what you need and I can help.

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ will do!!

Dear Tiwa,

The lawyer called me and said that you should email the producer. He's a busy busy man but he will get back to you. His email is [email protected]. Go ahead and email him and let me know what you think,

Love you girl,
Andy

Quote:
Thanks for everything and thanks for your love and your concern...I have a group that i wanna meet in Florida for the concert and to give me CD to promote which they are going to give the marketer and to see all my stuff with the concert play

I don't wanna involve with any producer again,that's why i asked if you are willing to be partner and share the profit on my CD print and sell...I'm Just working on my own without asking a producer after the problem i had from the first and second...I have a concert play in Canada to play and got my money after the event which it's going to promote my CD ...I think that's what i want.

Get everything done with your lawyer.. I've told my lawyer here that we are going to meet you in USA which i also tell him that you are giving the money...Sorry i cant contact anyone...If you can't do what i asked.. please tell me.

Tiwa,

Baby that's REALLY not a good idea! I agree that some people in the music business are shady but this guy is well known in the rap/hip-hop/r&b circles in the US. You're never going to make it very far just trucking around the world with a few dancers. I don't think you've thought this out very well! I'm kind of having seconds thoughts about backing this crazy plan of yours. You haven't gotten the money yet have you?

Andy

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While N#nN is happy to improve her street cred, yo!, Ch3tham will be just as happy to pass you piggies and chop his dollah.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oops I edited and added the leeting. Sry!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We all KNOW that Hick Hop is the real Money Maker don't we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUPK9z59yUc

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what's address he sent me. I didn't bother to look.

Quote:
http:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=4P8J7hVoQwg check this and see that producer that helping me from school days time before i met 2 to 3 producer.

I'm not a beggar or i wanna run away with your money..The person you said me to contact.. I didn't know me...Please i'm not doing mind deal just like that to anyone online....I think you are cool and honest to talk to.. but if you think i'm here to play game... Please forget it...I am going to be straight forward..

Quote:
I sent email to the man yesterday and this morning again without a reply...I didn't mean i will not work with him but we need to meet and i need to finish up the project i have on hand in Canada and USA, He can not just connect or produce me online without meeting.

See how you talk to me because i wanted to love and to be partner with you(I'm kind of having seconds thoughts about backing this crazy plan of yours) It's a shame.

Having 1000 of producer and Million of promoter without a concert show, school campus show, country show and to give people your CD in other country for them to know how good you are.Just wanna know if you are giving the money or not..I've told all my crew to get ready for the trip by 10th of November..It's wanna be shame to tell them that my partner didn't wanna help again.

Tiwa,

I'm sorry dear, I only have a second to email. If you emailed the address I sent to you then you need to be patient and wait for the reply. I'm sure he's a very busy man and will email you back as soon as he can.

Dear I'm sorry if you took offense to my words. You must understand however, you have tons of information, videos, etc. on the internet. The producer has reviewed them and is floored with what he's seen. You're so amazing that no one in their right mind wouldn't want to sign you on the spot!! Please just be patient ok? Did you get the money yet?

Dear, I DO love you!
Love,
Andy

Quote:
Thanks for your love and caring...I have a sleepless nite thinking about you and everything....I don't wanna use my problem or my career planning hurt the relationship.

It's hard to meet someone online and trust her just like that..I'm thinking to love you and to stay with you forever..I don't understand what you mean by(Did you get the money yet?) have you sent it? If yes.. how much?I need to give the bank here sending information on any money that come outside London before the money can be remit to the account properly.

Please kindly scan and send the deposit slip of the transaction.

Love you..

Tiwa,

I'm so happy to hear that you don't want anything to get in the way of our relationship. I would never allow that to happen. I've fallen more and more in love with you every day. I look at all the lovely pictures you sent to me every chance I get!

Honey, I sent a request to my banker about 3 days ago for him to send you the 20k pounds. Have you checked your account yet? I don't know what kind of transaction slip you're talking about. I have nothing like that to give you.

Love you!

Andy

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ch#tham just sent a reply-sorry he was busy. You know, chopping someone else's dollar,

From Ch#tham:

have finally had an opportunity to review your videos. Your talent is extraordinary! I think it is possible given the right promotion and if we can interest a firm of producers, we may be able to plan on booking medium size venues on the East Coast of the US, particularly Washington DC. We may be also able to book in the Houston area where a large community of citizens who emigrated from West Africa reside.

I would need the particulars of what personnel you would plan on bringing vs what staff you would require in the states. Do you bring your own roadies and sound people? Do you have a standard contract for performances? If your management has these items, I would greatly appreciate being able to review them.

Have you recorded anything other than pop? The hip hop and R&B markets in the US are always looking for talented women with strong physical assets, that do not fit the diva category. The market doesn't need another Mariah Carey or Queen Latifah? I know and excellent producer, NenN, who I am sure is familiar-he's worked with Marshal Mathers and JZ. He company, DetroitPosseRaps is cutting edge for hip hop with edge and original sound.

Looking forward to hearing from you or your management!

Nothing from DPR, but she seems to like lawyers more.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No mention of Ch#tham and the once in a lifetime opportunity.

Quote:
I'd find you for real and for you're all that's important to me,all that holds meaning in my life.You're the flame ever burning bright in my heart that makes me thankful for each other to meet soon for the sunset,and know you will be the light in my soul that makes me look forward to each dawn. And this flame for you will never fade.

I was in the bank this morning..The money is not in my account..The banker said you should contact your banker and ask for the details send as the confirmation paper that the money left your account to my account here.

I've make all the arraignment for my coming.. contact the bank and see if the money sent and ask for the sending details confirmation....Love you with all my heart

Darling Tiwa,

I miss you girl. I hope that you're doing well. How are the travel plans coming? I heard from my lawyer friend that the concert promoter has contacted you and that's great news! Are you in communication with him? I think this is the perfect opportunity for us to make sure you have every available opportunity here in the US. And Canada of course. We're going to make a lot of money together! Let me know how the conversation with him is going ok?

Baby, my bank is closed on Sundays. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what the situation is. I will let you know.

I love you Tiwa Jessica Toni Savage and I hope that someday you will add Stitzer to your last name! I will be thinking about you.

Love you!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's nibbling on the line...

Quote:
Thanks my love.I'm so glad to read your email and the email sent from Mr Charles Chetham, Everything is set here for coming to Canada and back to USA but I only waiting is the money...Please love kindly get to the bank and ask for the payment details that show the transact the money from your bank to my.. so that the bank here can release the money if it's sent from your bank.

Here is the email received from Charles and i wanna let you see it before i reply,so that we can both work on the reply for both to think about the best way round.

He sent me Ch#tham's letter.

Hey baby!

I just read the email you sent from Charles. This is excellent! Don't you think? I think you should reply back to him and answer his questions but also ask him if the venues he wants to book you in will offer an advance of funds for travel purposes. As I understand the production company would assist in paying those funds as well. Of course you would have to meet their requirements but this would afford you a large amount of money so that you can travel as you wish. First class, or hell you could even rent your own plane! I knew you were a star!! And that's just the advance! See, not all producers and concert promotors are wicked. You just haven't been in touch with the right one. I mean how can things go wrong with a producer that's worked with JZ? He's like a hip-hop mogul!

He asked for a standard contract to review. Surely you have one right? If so he probably just needs to look it over to make sure that everything's in order. Go ahead and send it over. I'm sure all of that can be ironed out in the future.

What about the stuff about being a diva? Do you consider yourself one? If so, would you be willing to change your image to fit their needs? I don't know what he has in mind but that's probably something I would ask him.

Baby, this is so exciting! I can't believe I get to have a woman like you! I can't wait to see you for the first time. For now I guess I just look at your pictures and dream.

Love you!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for everything hun,Just sent the reply and I'm waiting to hear back from them..I told you about the Canada before coming back to USA, I need to get a lot of thing done before Charles Chetham get the contract done.

I've you get to the bank?contact the bank or you didn't sent it? Please be clear,If yes.... send me the payment alert details..I know the bank can not remove money from your account without giving you conformation details.

Dearest Tiwa,

I'm so glad you emailed him. I'm sure we'll hear something soon. This is going to change our lives baby!

I heard back from the bank and apparently the money didn't go through. I had no idea that sending a large amount internationally was going to cause problems. Maybe I can split it up and send it to different accounts? Do you have a personal one? That might work. Let me know. I"m sorry this happened and i hope it hasn't messed up your plans. Hopefully your dancers and the Canadians will understand the delay.

Darling I have been missing you so much! I dreamt about us last night. It was beautiful and it felt real. I woke up this morning and I could have swore that I actually got to hold you. I've been carrying that feeling with me all morning. Have you dreamt about me draling?

I love and miss you!
Love,
Andy

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic