SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Antoine Dino - Part 1 (Do you like unicorns?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Parsley
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Antoine Dino – A Facebook Community Bait

This is a community response to a lad who approached me on my Facebook page. I began posting our conversation on my page, and it became a 'community project' to mess with Dino. My friends and I are currently on Part 13....

Antoine Dino - Part 1 (Do you like unicorns?)

Conversation started Thursday, August 8, 2013

10:49pm
Antoine Dino
Hello Dear, how is your weekend going to be lol? hope is going to be fun over there, well i came across your cute and interesting profile which got me captivated to contact you. It will be really nice if we are close friends and get to know more about ourselves, hope to hear from you soon, bye.

Tuesday August 10
8:56pm
Antoine Dino
Hello dear, i wish you a pleasant night, how are you doing ? Well i stumbled into your fabulous profile here on Facebook, that got me captivated, as a matter of fact i am interested to know more about you and be your friend, if you don't mind, hope to hear from you soon.

9:10pm
Parsley
I am rather captivating, it's true. And my profile is indeed fabulous. How may I help you?
Wednesday

4:45am
Antoine Dino
Hi Dear, thanks for getting back to me, i appreciate your kind gesture and your huge sense of humor in making out time in getting back to me. I think i should tell you a bit about myself, my name is Dino am originally from Italy but currently live and work in Miami Florida, am a civil petroleum engineer by profession alongside i have been divorce for a period of 6 years now and i think is really going to be fun to know more about you and possibly tell you more about myself what do you think ? you take good care of yourself and be good bye for now and hope to hear from you soon.Do have a pleasant day.

Wednesday
2:13pm
Parsley
How did you happen to come across my profile, Dino? Is Dino your first or last name?

9:38am
Antoine Dino
Hi Ann, how was your night ? hope you slept like a baby lol . Actually, i was searching for an old school friend whom i lost his contact when i came across your cute profile that captivated me to contact you. Well, Dino is my last name. Ann, due to the nature of my job, i don't always have time for Facebook,so i will like you to send me your email address , so that we can exchange emails and possibly get to know more about ourselves or what do think ? Well,you can reply me through my email address [email protected] . What are your plans for today ? Hope to hear from you soon...
Ciao.

3:25pm
Parsley
Hmmm... I don't like giving my email to strange men.

4:45pm
Antoine Dino
thanks so much for your wonderful responds. I will tell you a little about myself and life. I have been divorced for 6(six) years now and since after my divorce I have been single and searching for my soul mate but yet have not been lucky, after my divorce I have tried once or twice but I kept getting the same message of woman who want only ons(one night stands) and nothing like commitment which I don't buy the idea. Anyway now am yet to know the kind of woman you are and I hope to get to know you better. I am down to earth and easygoing, caring and honest and I have been taken advantage of it in the past because of my openness and trust but I just have to move on cos that's life and that has been how God wants it to be. I have a grandpa who is alive and the closest member of the family to me, he is my best friend too and he advises me on almost every part of my life and I am happy I have him. I lost my parents in an auto crash since I was 17 when I was still in Italy (Rome).I am a Civil/Petroleum Engineer and work independently. I am into contracts or doing projects for big companies or firms and it makes my life easier for me and I am also my own boss and can have enough time for myself and can travel anywhere I want. My job is interesting and challenging too as I have to monitor the ongoings on different companies and know when to apply for contracts and also when to schedule for private interviews with them before getting a contract.I want a partner who is easy going, has great sense of humor, and loves nature,outdoors, romantic and want a committed relationship. there are lots of people who don't want a committed relationship and only want ONS(One night stand)which I don't want to indulge myself with I will want to know more about you and also in details and let me know the kind of man you want to spend the rest of your life with (If you want a serious and committed relationship). Are you ready for committed relationship? Please write me in detail about yourself.what is your profession? What is your favorite color and food? how old are you and what are your hobbies? I will write more when i get a response from you.Bye and hope to hear from you soon.

5:27pm
Parsley
Hmmm... I don't know if you sound like my type. Do you like unicorns?

Teresa
You are hilarious!!!!
September 5 at 5:36pm

Parsley
He better damn well like unicorns.... Hahahahahaha
September 5 at 5:37pm

Graeme
love it.
September 5 at 5:40pm

George
unicorns
September 5 at 5:41pm

Carol
You do love a good scammer. Love it.
September 5 at 5:41pm

Tina
Thats fricken funny! LOL Boy these damn people! Haha
September5 at 6:00pm

Paul M.
Awww and that poor guy is so lonely after six years divorce. You so embarrass. Shame to let the good fish get away. Too bad for you Ann (you MUST be buddies if he's calling you that). Maybe the biggest one youze ever gonna' find. .You're never gonna' get to meet Grampa. Maybe Grampa likes unicorns.
September5 at 6:07pm

Wesley
What a lucky guy to find someone that likes Unicorns!! Wow I would have led with pizza..
September5 at 6:15pm

6:22pm
Antoine Dino
What do you mean by that ? the unicorns i know is an animal.

6:23pm
Parsley
Yes. I just wonder if you like them or not. It's kind of important to me.
September5 at 6:24pm

Dar
Haha great response....unicorns lol
September5 at 6:54pm

Edward
Careful, the next message will please send money as for some funny reason his visa was stolen.
I wanted to do play along too to a scanner online, your a brave girl. Take care
September5 at 7:06pm

Parsley
Don't worry, Ed, I'm not so new at this. Dear Dino won't be profiting from this relationship.
I'll keep you posted.
September5 at 7:27pm

Karl
This person was writing to a friend of mine down here in Ladner BC. Same guy, same crap,right Michelle Hastie?? And I received the female version the week before.
September5 at 9:41pm

Parsley
It's not the same person... It's more like an assembly line of mass mailers with limited English and copied scripts and try to score your email address then pass it along to a partner with better English skills. I prefer to toy with these front-liners. They get so flustered when you don't play along with the script. This one will certainly get a headache dealing with the crazy unicorn lady. Hahaha
September5 at 9:53pm

Karl
Like it !Yeah , my friend's "amore" said Dino was his first name but pretty much the same letter.
September5 at 9:55pm

Cindy
You beat my handing off telemarketers to toddlers.
September5 at 10:12pm

Michèle
Jesus. You're at it again. There is a whole different category for scammer of scammers. (PS: I have no scammers. And happier for it.)
September5 at 10:58pm

Joanne
LMFAO ... Dear Dino sounds like a LOSER!!!
September5 at 11:00pm

Lydia
Go for grandpa...does he have money? Is he healthy? Is he old? Come on you scammerbuster...go big or go home! ;oD
September5 at 11:59pm

Antoine Dino
Oh yes i like them, i want you to respond to my previous message okay. Hope to hear from you again, good night and sweet dreams.

8:06am
Parsley
It's really good to hear you like them. Unicorns are the most amazing, magical and kind creatures on earth. I know it sounds a little crazy, but one of them saved my life once. If we get to be better friends I'll tell you about it someday.
To answer your questions, I'm an artist, my favourite colour is anything sparkly, and my favourite food is birthday cake. I'm not going to tell my age yet because you haven't told me yours. My hobby is anything to do with unicorns. And sometimes gnomes. But only sometimes when I'm in a special mood.
Please tell me, in some detail, what you like about unicorns.
September6 at 8:08am

Marianne
clearly the next step Parsley is to ask him if he'd like to go to BronyCon with you, dressed as a unicorn My Little Pony of course
September6 at 9:03am

Parsley
Bahahahahahahahahahaaa

8:48am
Antoine Dino
Hi Ann, thanks for your response, well you are right, Unicorns are unique creature, wise and the Unicorn is a highly intelligent creature, as one would expect from a creature of the Gods. Whilst one has never been caught and studied intensively, it is known that the eldest and wisest of the creatures are telepathic, and able to broadcast their thoughts and feelings to whom ever they wish. Younger animals have a certain degree of empathy, being able to sense the emotions of people around them, and also able to communicate theirs.Anyway, I think your mail now serves as my daily bread and without it, i may crash lol. Am so happy you want a serious and committed friendship. If there are qualities that you are looking for in a man, then i will say you don't have any problem dear. Am a man that was brought up in a catholic christian home. I respect Gods word and abides by his ways. All you need to do for me, just open up to me and i will carry you like an egg :)Your job sounds so interesting. If i may ask, i hope your job is not too challenging? Well that reminds me, i think i have to tell you more about my job as well. I work for major construction companies, not only petronas. I write scripts, hire filed workers,buy raw materials needed for the contract and also pay the field workers. When the contract is done, I receive my funds from the major construction company. I will say that i like my job a lot and i enjoy it also cos it allows me to travel anywhere i want to.
Well, i have no kid. I got divorced with no kid. My divorce was due to the unfaithful acts of my ex. I caught my ex with my best friend and that was the reason for our divorce and after our divorce, Due to this fact, i stopped keeping friends. I made Grand pa my best friend. Though he is old but he's still strong and very fun to be with. I love him so much with my whole life. He is all that i have in this whole world and he is of great value to me.
Well i don't know if you have kids .Well, i don't have any though i love kids.I believe that if things should work out fine between us, i will take your kids as mine and also treat them like a father if you had any.
Well, talking about beauty, i must tell you that am not after beauty. I believe that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Am looking for a woman that is loving, caring, kind with a good heart. She must be faithful, honest and family oriented. Take good care of yourself as i hope to read from you soon.

8:57am
Parsley
Wow. All the other shit is good too, but the way you talked about unicorns, well, that just made my heart flutter. You're really deep.
September6 at 9:03am

Anne
You kill me kiddo
September6 at 9:11am

Parsley
This guy deserves a prize. That last one made me laugh so hard I almost cried.
September6 at 9:13am

Anne
me too. keep me updated...
September6 at 9:15am

Kim
Lmao!
September6 at 9:56am

Nils
Interesting shifts of prose style there, almost from half-paragraph to half-paragraph. The unicorn stuff is verbatim from here http://www.santharia.com/bestiary/unicorn.htm and other places, so clearly your New Best Friend knows how to google around.Too bad he's not after beauty.
I'm not a scammerologist, so I admit to being confused. Is there an operating assumption here that all of this is merely to squeeze an email address from a person (even from a person who does not need to be beautiful though she is)? Or that there'll be a Second Stage down the road involving "please send me money because grandpa is ill"? Sifting through this at some speed, I still feel there's a chance we're in "Things Are Precisely As They Appear To Be" terrain (i.e. the guy's just the guy he says he is). But Norwegians are famously gullible in affairs of the world.
September6 at 10:33am

Parsley
I am 100% certain this is a scammer, Nils. Watch and see.
September6 at 11:14am

Nils
Ok & I do trust your judgement, Parsley (and I'm looking forward to the next chapter,with or without unicorns). But *what's the aim* of the efforts of the person or persons or Turing machines or artificial low-life intelligence robots,according to Scammerology 101 curriculum? Surely it can't be only getting a single mail address for later spamming operations -- or am I missing something?
Incidentally, I'm an admirer of unicorns, of course, but my sources of knowledge indicate different character traits than those A.D. lectured us about above:
http://www.naopercas.com/.../2013/06/unicorndestaque.jpg
(This is by one of my heroes of higher literature, Carl Barks, 1950.)
September6 at 11:47am

Parsley
That link doesn't work, Nils.
September6 at 11:56am

Parsley
The aim of the efforts is to make a victim trust the scammer and develop real feelings for him or her. Then, some unfortunate incident will happen and they will need some modest amount of money sent to them. Then it will happen again, and again.Many vulnerable lonely people have lost everything this way... A little at a time. Often it is widows/widowers and persons with disabilities targeted. It's cruel. I think messing with them a little and wasting their time is perfectly fine thing to do.
September6 at 12:02pm

Parsley
I think they prefer email over Facebook chat because it sometimes takes a while for them to form a response, and here you can see how much time it takes between seeing a private message and responding to it. Plus, with email they can send you messages from other 'characters', such as UPS delivery services who need payment up front to deliver you something...
September6 at 12:06pm

Lydia
His language skills were much better when he spoke of unicorns...(cut and paste, me thinks). Hey! Grandpa is old and lots of fun...does he have money?...for your ten children that you had out of wedlock (or would that be too shocking for a divorced Catholic)? ;o)
September6 at 12:46pm

Sue
Wonder what's going to happen when he finds out you aren't a Christian. I think you should be a Jewish pilot.
September6 at 1:00pm

Paul M.
Parsley you are simply breaking my heart....and when I stop laughing about it I'll be sure and send a note to the "Mr Unicorner" and wish him luck.
September6 at 8:21pm

5:11pm
Antoine Dino
Oh thanks for the response, hope to hear from you soon. Looking forward to know much about........

5:29pm
Parsley
Pardon?

7:15pm
Antoine Dino
I mean i want to know more about you, your occupation and your love life. Take care and good night.

9:58pm
Parsley
Well Dino, I'm feeling a little insecure right now. You seem just too good to be true. I'm a widow and I have pretty much given up on finding real love again. I'm sure many other women would be more interesting for you.

Wendy
Isn't it funny when some people are nice and friendly we immediately presume it is a scam?
September7 at 8:47am

Parsley
Not always, Wendy. But this one... Oh yes.

September7 at 11:01am

Antoine Dino
Why are you feeling insecure and am just too good to be true ? Take care and a pleasant weekend.

9:13am
Parsley
I'm just so surprised that someone like you would be interested in me. Ever since my husband passed away three years ago under suspicious circumstances, even my dearest friends have stopped calling. It has been very lonely. But who knows.... Maybe miracles can happen?

10:14am
Antoine Dino
You speak as if you are not a christian, didn't you believe in God ? Before i came across you here on Facebook, i prayed and fasted for two weeks for my missing ribs, so i believe that destiny is trying to bring us together because my instincts does not fail me. I have been lonely too for 6 years now, i made my grandpa my best companion. What are your plans for the weekend ? Didn't you believe in miracles ? Take care and hope to hear from you soon.. Do have a great weekend.

10:37am
Parsley
No, Dino, I am not a Christian. I have come to believe that it is not God but other magical creatures that bring good to this world. Maybe I can explain that better to you in person some day. Is that a problem for you? Can you be with a woman who is not a Christian?
September7 at 11:03am

Derek
"My favourite colour is anything sparkly" made coffee come out of my nose.
Bless you, good woman, bless you.
September7 at 11:50am

Wendy
That's funny. I chat with him all the time. He is nice, friendly and we have wonderful conversations about himself, his grandfather, my family and God. I respect him very much and like our daily chats.
September7 at 4:42pm

6:25pm
Antoine Dino
How is your weekend ? hope you are having a great fun Ann, i can be with woman who is not a christian if she has these qualities love, care and trust because i believe in the power of love . Any woman that posses those qualities will make up a good wife notwithstanding her religion . I hope to meet you soon as we acquainted with each other, Well if you don't mind, i will like to have your cell phone number so that we can talk more on phone or what do you think ?

8:35pm
Parsley
Don't you know that cell phones cause brain cancer?! It's been proven in lab studies and everything. Please, please if you use one, throw it away immediately!
You know, I really would be fun to meet you. I have a really good friend that lives in Miami. What if I went to go visit her! We could meet for dinner. What do you think?
How about next week?
September7 at 9:24pm

Collista
I think it's only appropriate she is being so cautious. Especially after watching the news last week about a two women who were scanned out of three hundred thousand buy a strange guy who was trying to court them; and they had never met.
September7 at 8:36pm

Parsley
Wendy, I'll bet you $5 that in his next email he says he's not in town these days...
September7 at 8:42pm

Kathryn
You need to read the book '419' by Will Ferguson, all about a scammer in Nigeria....
September7 at 9:46pm

Kathryn
I think you might be giving this guy too much too fast, you might scare him/her off soon, and that would be disappointing as we are so enjoying the game...
September7 at 9:47pm

Parsley
I'll try, Kathryn, but this one's pretty tough to scare off. I'm delighted to hear you're enjoying it. . Miss you, neighbor.
September7 at 9:50pm

Kathryn
Me too..
September7 at 10:25pm

Parsley
Well darn. It seems he's heading out of town.....
September8 at 8:52am

6:45am
Antoine Dino
OMG, you mean you don't use cell phone ? Well, how was your night ? hope you pretty good sleep lol . Sure it will be my great pleasure if we could meet for dinner but i went for contract interview last week, i was asked to come back tomorrow, hopefully i pray that i get the contract. If i have a positive response from them by tomorrow, that means i will be travelling to Turkey for the contract in a day interval. So our meeting for next week depends on the outcome i get tomorrow. What are your plans for today ? Take care and do have a pleasant day.
bye for now.

8:51am
Parsley
Oh. That's too bad. I guess I won't make the trip if you're going to be in Turkey. Am I bad person if I hope you don't get the contract?
I slept okay. I thought I might make travel plans today, but now I guess I better wait on that. I dunno... I guess I'll go check squirrel traps or something.
September8 at 8:53am

Loyola
Impressive...I like that you're into squirrel traps.
September8 at 12:49pm

Paul F.
I got one too ... what do I say? Ask her about unicorns?
Hi, What's up with you am Jenna by name 31 years old single and also Student, You might be wondering why am hitting you up. ANyway i went through your profile and like ur photos, I'm single and looking for a long term relationship.you can contact me on my email, s.jxxxxxat rocketmail dot com.Tell me something about yourself and what you looking for. Jenna.
September9 at 6:21pm

Paul F.
Paul M.,can you put this on stage? TOTL next year?
September9 at 6:26pm

Parsley
Better steer clear of unicorns right now, Paul... In case it's the same person. How about a gentle lead-in asking what she's studying, and let her know you're soft-hearted shut-in living on family money...? Please post response!
September9 at 6:29pm

Paul F.
But, does replying give him/her more information about you? That used to be the case with FB. When you messaged someone, they got access to more of your profile.
September9 at 6:32pm
Parsley
Depends on your settings, I think...
September9 at 7:55pm

Parsley
Dino got the contract!
September10 at 9:51am

7:51am
Antoine Dino
Oh sorry for my late response, i was pretty busy with my paper work, i am getting ready for the interview today. I will update you when i am back. So how was your night ? Take care.....

10:44am
Parsley
Good luck with the interview. I'm sure you'll dazzle them.

Monday
5:49pm
Parsley
So how did it go today?

6:12am
Antoine Dino
Its another beautiful day once again with anticipation of getting a reply from you and i feel good that it will come, i wish i could sing a song to that regard. i hope you get to dream of me every night....lol, how do you sleep when its cold, do you have teddies or extra pillows that you hold on to and also cuddle at night? lol
You seem so much like a fortune teller to me, guess what..............................I got the contract,and you cant imagine how good it feels, i did not even have to give a preview as i expected and planned for ,as soon as the clients saw the report, the word that came out of the CEO mouth was "this is exactly what we are looking for",i felt so good with my head high and i so much felt like an hero who played and won for Parsley favorite baseball team.But i have a rather bad news, although not so bad,i will have to leave for Turkey a day after tomorrow, the site for my contract is in Istanbul in Turkey ,i am a little nervous because i have never been there, neither do i speak their official language,i guess i will have to employ a linguist, do you know of anyone? lol, Have you been to any part of Turkey?
I have to take grandpa along with me because he will miss me so much if i donot take him along with me,i am going to miss your mail for about a day when I may be on board to Turkey, i learnt its about 10 hours 8 mins or so,i just don't wanna imagine it,i guess i will sleep all through, i really hate long flights.I will try to get my internet connection connected as soon as i get to Turkey so that i could share my experiences in Turkey with you, and i hope i will also receive a beautiful mail from you on my arrival? I will have to address my member of staff as well as appointing duties to specific people today,look like i am going to have a long day tomorrow. I would have attach the contract certificate for your viewing pleasure if i had your email address.
I hope i will get a reply from you, looks like your messages now serve as my daily bread, and without it, i may crash.....lol. Talk to you soon okay? Have a nice day my dear.

9:49am
Parsley
Congratulations!! I just had a feeling you would get this contract! I'm so proud of you. You must be so excited to go to Istanbul tomorrow! Sadly, I cannot recommend a good linguist over there, but I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding one. You're resourceful. I can tell. Don't forget how much power they can have in your daily interactions, though. It is so important to hire one that is straight-forward and honest with you. I would be so worried if you hired a dishonest, cunning linguist. Be careful, my dear.
So how is Grandpa taking the news? Is he excited too? How long will you two begone?
By the way, I've started working on a special surprise for you!! I'm not going to tell you what it is yet, but I think you're going to love it!!!

Dawn
It's a good thing you only use your powers for good things 'Blue' , I miss you terribly when I read stuff like this
September10 at 12:20pm

Parsley
Miss you too, Dawn. You should come visit sometime.
September10 at 1:12pm

Marilyn
cunning linguist ahahahaha i can't stop laughing what a girl with a great sense of humour, he'sright LOLOL
September10 at 1:57pm

Parsley
Time to pump up the crazy......
September10 at 6:38pm

6:22pm
Antoine Dino
Hi dear, thanks for your response, oh sure every body is excited Grandpa is happy for my success. Anyway , i will be spending 2 to 3 weeks for the contract.
So tell me about the surprise because i hate suspense lol . looking forward to hear from you soon. Take care and Good night.......

6:37pm
Parsley
Oh can't tell you what it is, or it wouldn't be a surprise, silly! I can tell you this.... It's not ready yet, but when it is I'll need an address to send it to you! . Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
September10 at 6:39pm

Parsley
He's coming to visit!!!.......
September10 at 7:18pm

7:01pm
Antoine Dino
ok , till then, i am planning coming to visit you after my contract. Hope to meet you soon. What did you do today ? Take care

7:17pm
Parsley
REALLY?!?? Do you really mean it??!! You're not just playing with me, are you?I'm sooooooooooo excited!!
Well, today I spent alllllllllllll day working on yoursurpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise!!
September10 at 7:18pm

5:44am
Antoine Dino
Sure, i mean it, how was your night ? i am leaving for the airport now, my flight is for 10:30 am, well my cell phone number is going to be on international roaming. When i get to Turkey, i am going to fix up my internet connection and write you okay. Looking forward to meet soon, take care and God bless you.

7:06am
Parsley
I hope you have a very nice and very safe trip. I will pray for the unicorns to look out for you. I can't wait to hear from you in Turkey! I know this isn't the right time, but we really have to talk about your cell phone and brain cancer sometime.
September11 at 7:08am

10:08am
Antoine Dino
Hi Ann, how are you doing ? thanks for the message, well we had a safe trip, i just fixed up my internet connection this evening. so i check my inbox to know if you wrote me. It is 7:07 here now, what are your plans for the day ? Take care and do have a lovely day.

10:18am
Parsley
Hi Dino,
Good to know you arrived safely. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. How was the flight? Did you and Grandpa sit in first class? How are your accommodations? Are you staying in a hotel? Is it nice? Tell me everything!
Today I will work on your surprise some more. It's allllmost finished!
September12 at 10:19am

Nils
Most linguists are cunning, actually.
Have a look at http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=568938
Many of your new best friend's phrases are there. The "Philip" in question has the same grandpa, the same divorce, "I must tell you that am not after beauty. I believe that beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. Am looking for a woman that is loving, caring, kind with a good heart. She must be faithful and honest and family oriented", etc. Scammerology must be an interesting profession.
September12 at 11:01am

Parsley
Hahaha.Great link. Thanks, Nils.
September12 at 11:07am

Nils
Also (though Ido not know how they can reach such conclusions, perhaps ip numbers etc.):"Verified Location: Ghana".
September12 at 11:49am

Parsley
Yes, an email was likely verified as an IP address in Ghana. Of course, several scammers could be using the same script... Same words may not necessarily be the same person. But it does make Ghana a likely home of our dear Dino.
September12 at 12:17pm

Antoine Dino
How are you ? the flight was pretty good. Oh sure , we sat in first class, it is was very nice. For now we are in a condo , it is for foreign guest , it is very nice but the weather here is very hot compare to Miami, there are a lot of sight seeing here but i want to finish my contract first , i am very busy now.Take care and i am waiting for your Surprise lol Take care Goodnight. I am going to the site now. bye.
September13 at 10:39am

8:17am
Parsley
Your surprise is finished! I think you're really going to love it!! I guess it doesn't make much sense to send it to you all the way over in Turkey, and since you're coming here to visit after I guess I'll keep it until you get here. It would be better for you to hand-carry it home anyway. It could get damaged in the mail. Oh, that reminds me. I was going to ask about your visit. Will Grandpa be coming too? I'd love to meet him.
Do you want to see the surprise? If you asked really nice, maybe I'd show you a picture of it.

10:19am
Antoine Dino
Hi Ann, you are so funny lol, well i just came back from the site not quite long. Oh yes he will be coming with me because he want to meet you too. If you wish to show me a picture of it i will appreciate but i will like receive it from you directly when i visit okay. I want to take my shower now . Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

10:44am
Parsley
Well that's great news that Grandpa is coming too! Maybe I'll make something for him too! I'm a little nervous now about showing you your surprise. I think I will be crushed if you don't like it.

10:45am
Parsley
Okay. Here it is. Tell me HONESTLY what you think.

Image[CENTER]Hosted by Upload Eater>

Paul M.
BBWwwwaahahahaha !!! Oh - I mean that is beautiful. So full of colourful colours and almost sparkly looking things. You didn't sign it though. I don't see your autograph at the bottom or your moniker anywhere. Shame to have someone bust your copywrite because you didn't authenticate your work.. I'm still laughing...(sorry I know it's serious work), Priceless....
September 13 at 11:00am

Parsley
Yes... Had to crop out the signature... Frig, the things you can find with google! Just wait til you see what I'm 'making' for Grandpa! I will be using my taxidermy skills!
September 13 at 11:03am

Elaine
Parsley...You're killing me.
September 13 at 11:24am

12:55pm
Antoine Dino
Well, as you know that Unicorns are unique creature and i am ridding on intelligent creature, that means i am going in to a relationship with a unique woman lol. I want to go to bed now , keep dreaming about you. Take care and Good night....

2:22pm
Parsley
Well. That's not much of a response. I guess you hate it.

10:20pm
Antoine Dino
No , i was just trying to summarized, i am getting ready for work now, so what are your plans for the weekend ? Take care....

11:48pm
Parsley
Finding a new boyfriend. One that can appreciate art.

Karl
I think grandpa will get sick shortly for sure, and because he's in turkey,won't have access to his bank accounts. My other guess, and this is from a scammer of a friend of mine. She was told that he is at the contract site, all ready to work but after his arrival, he was told he needs to get insurance to work there and needs $3200 immediately or he could lose this big contract......
September 14 at 1:11am

10:35am
Antoine Dino
No my dear, don't talk like this, i really appreciate art okay, please don't misunderstand me. What are your plans for the weekend ? Take care of yourself for me....

10:42am
Parsley
Well, I really don't think you do. You didn't notice any of the things in the painting that were supposed to be special for you. Do you know how hard I worked on that? I guess you're just too busy to be even a tiny little bit thoughtful.
I'm packing up and going to my lodge in Montana tonight. When I'm upset like this hunting makes me feel better. I need to do something or I will just sit here and cry all weekend. I really thought you were special, Dino.

Dar
You crack me up lol good one Wink
September 14 at 10:46am

Last edited by Parsley on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Parsley
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(Antoine Dino Part 2 – Meet Blue)

September 14

8:37pm
Antoine Dino
Hello dear, i am sorry if i have made you to cry but i noticed that is why i say you are wonderful creature like the unicorns lol. Babe please wipe off your tears and be happy for me , soon we will be together. Anyway, Love is the most beautiful song, with its sweet melody coming from a whole heart, body and soul from that special person you care for or vise visa... it's just a feeling for two not a one way street...Friendship is a pilgrimage of love from one heart to another..Do you know what love feels like? That feeling that makes your heart so warm you would never need the summer to come again
I want a woman who will accept me like her Husband. We help each other financially and we support each other very much...I want a woman who will look into my eyes and says the most incredible things to me while lovemaking. It's like she can get into my mind and bring me to new heights using only her words and her eyes
I want a woman, who will touching me, hugging me, kissing me, making love to me she is totally into it. she's not doing it JUST to make me happy, she's doing it because she really enjoys my body and being with me. What a turn-on!!! From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that you would be someone that would make me smile again. You had such a warm, soft look on your face that I knew there was comfort and friendship in your heart. We started out as friends and you were the rock I needed in my life. I soon began to realize that what I was feeling for you was more than a friendship... something so overwhelming and wonderful that I couldn't even believe it myself. You opened my heart to new and wonderful things! You showed me what love really is and showed me that I was worth loving.................

Parsley
ROFL....
September 14 at 9:03pm

Dar
Haha
September 14 at 9:05pm

Michèle
Oh boy.
September 14 at 9:09pm

Michèle
I must have missed a special moment or two. Haha.
September 14 at 9:10pm

9:13pm
Parsley
You say all the things I have been waiting my whole life to hear, Dino. That is exactly the kind of relationship I want too, with you. I think we can work through this together. There is something important I need to tell you, though.The picture on the profile isn't me, and it's not my real name. My name is Bluebell Mxxx and I don't look anything like the bitch in the picture.That's the slut who had an affair with my husband shortly before his "hunting accident". Everything else I've said is true. Can you forgive me?

Michèle
I don't think you are putting your superior intellect to best use these days, Ms. .
September 14 at 9:16pm

Parsley
I've had very limited human contact for six weeks, Michele.
September 14 at 9:36pm

9:37pm
Antoine Dino
Alright my dear, i forgive you but i will like you to send me your picture okay. I will like you to build your trust in me vise visa because Trust is the basic foundation of every successful relationship. I am getting ready for work now, my coffee is getting cold lol, take care and enjoy your weekend.....

9:44pm
Parsley
Okay. This is a real picture of me.

PHOTO
Yes, that's June Shannon - Honey Boo Boo's mom – mugshot

http://starcasm.net/archives/170341

Michèle
Visa in the vise. SO Freudian slip.
September 14 at 9:48pm

Parsley
Yes, LOVE that!
September 14 at 9:50pm

12:22am
Parsley
This one is better. I couldn't find it before.

PHOTO
(blonde June Shannon running on the beach, in socks)

12:27am
Parsley
Do you like me better as a blonde or a brunette?

Jenifer
Damn girl!! That is too funny!!! I had someone try that with me only they weren't very bright and used a picture of a fairly well known actor! Wanted money I told em to go to the local consulate....didn't hear back Also, had one who actually tried to use the name and email address of my ex. LMFAO!!
September 15 at 7:39am

Leanne
Too funny.... catfish are all over the internet. Love your remarks to him.
September 15 at 8:09am

Tammy
I see you still need your socks on to run the beach! You are adorable blonde or brunette!
September 15 at 8:36am

Karen
OMG belly laughs!! Parsley I can't wait to read the next chapter!!
September 15 at 9:55am

Earl
You're having WAYYYYY too much fun with this.
September 15 at 9:59am

Parsley
I really am, Earl. This is what happens when I'm off work too long.

Antoine Dino
Wow, lovely pictures, how are you my dear, you look pretty but i like you better as a blonde. How is your weekend ? hope you are happy for me. Grandpa sent his greetings. Oh no, i wish i can hear the voice of my angel lol. Please take care of yourself for me, i will always dream of you. Good night...

12:28pm
Parsley
Hi darling, I'm so glad you like the photos. I was a little worried when it took you so long to respond. Anyway, I'm really excited that Grandpa said hi to me. That means you're talking about me!! So I'm at my hunting lodge now, and it's so beautiful here this time of year. I wish you and Grandpa were here with me. I love it here but its kind of lonely. I think I will go hunting tomorrow, but today I'm going to make something special for Grandpa. It won't be a painting this time. I sure would love to see a picture of Grandpa too.

Earl
Well. Now that you've so honestly shared what you look like, I think it's time for Dino to pony up. (Or is that "unicorn up"?)
September 15 at 1:47pm

Parsley
Hmmm.... I'm not so sure Bluebell would be as forgiving, Earl. After all, she spent sooo long painting his perfect likeness. This, by the way, is his profile pic.

PHOTO Dino's profile pic - https://www.facebook.com/antonio.dino.100

Earl
Looks like a keeper to me. And doesn't love overcome all?
BTW, how are you getting Internet at your hunting cabin? Isn't that terribly expensive? Perhaps Dino can help you out. He did say he wants to share expenses.
And what are you hunting for? I suggest wolverine. That way Grandpa can have a beautiful wolverine pelt. And so apropos - according to legend, it was a wolverine who destroyed the last known family of unicorns, was it not?
September 15 at 2:02pm

Jill
Honey Badger! Cuz Honey Badger don't care!
September 15 at 2:05pm

Parsley
I love the way you think, Earl. You're a natural at this.
September 15 at 2:10pm

Parsley
Except... And this is important.... Unicorns are not extinct. Wolverines may be their sworn enemy, but they have not been victorious.
September 15 at 2:12pm

Parsley
Nice one, Jill. lol
September 15 at 2:14pm

Jill
I'm loving this....living vicariously through you. These would make for a very fun book! And for the record, you are lovely as a brunette or blonde, but a redheadtops them all. I'm biased.
September 15 at 2:39pm

2:40pm
Parsley
Hi Sugar Bear!
Okay, so this isn't the best one I've ever done, but I still think it's pretty good. This piece is for Grandpa. I call it "Teaching Dino, The Grandson That I Love". As you can see, it's two unicorn mice. The one on the left is Grandpa and the one on the right is you. Grandpa unicorn-mouse is teaching you about life. Hahahaha ha Can you show it to him and tell me what he thinks?

PHOTO Unicorn Mice
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_G_0ImGinwws/S-UIrbr6egI/AAAAAAAAAM0/PCs0-L8ju4w/s1600/Unicorn%2BMice%2B-%2BRogue%2BTaxidermy%2B5.7.10.jpg&imgrefurl=http://prettygirlsmakegraves77.blogspot.com/2010/05/rogue-taxidermy.html&h=1200&w=1600&sz=440&tbnid=QNQ3YBhdt23ZhM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=120&zoom=1&usg=__duECxs0cLKnZhZMgh6AYxXoCawI=&docid=GmYuXA6EkYmqNM&sa=X&ei=vORtUq-kH8eXiQKxoYGICA&ved=0CDUQ9QEwAQ

Jill
Sugar Bear....LOL, isn't that what Honey Boo Boo's dad is called? Awesome. And for the record, wipe down the unicorn mice with a dryer sheet - helps with static.
September 15 at 2:49pm

Nils
"Do you know what love feels like? That feeling that makes your heart so warm you would never need the summer to come again."
Poetic indeed -- but half-randomly sampled from here http://archive.lovingyou.com/scripts/quotes/quotes.php... or similar sites. There are also bits & pieces & phrases from http://www.stop-scammers.com/letter.asp?id=8869 Scammers aren't as good as they used to be -- the present generation just googles & samples (with a bit of "lol" in between, for good measure), rather than putting their unique hearts into their profession. At any rate I was quite impressed that Dino & Grandpa flew business class from Ghana to Istanbul. And it's rather nice of him to offer to share expenses with you. Send him your next bill.
September 16 at 2:57am

8:58am
Parsley
Hi Pumpkin,
Well I got up really early and set my trap line along the property. I wanted to shoot something too, but it's raining now so I have to wait. . As I was walking in the sunrise I was thinking about all the things I don't know about you. What kind music do you listen to? What's your favourite food? What's your favourite number? Do you have any brothers and sisters? What's your favourite movie? When is your birthday? I want to know everything about you!

Nils
I thought you'd never ask.
September 16 at 9:11am

Lona
What is your mother's name. I would love to call her and introduce myself. Is that OK?
September 16 at 9:29am

Parsley
His parents died tragically in a car accident 'since he was seventeen"....
September 16 at 9:32am

Lona
Ok. now you want to go visit their graves....
September 16 at 10:07am

Parsley
Heeeeeeeeeere's Grandpa!......
September 16 at 11:25am

Antoine Dino
Wow, you are a wonderful creature my dear, I and grandpa really appreciate your art work Grandpa was happy when i showed the picture to him, he really want to meet you . I love the concept of the unicorn mice lol . My dear, i listen to oldies songs and blues, my favorite food is pasta, my favorite number is 12. Oh no i did not have any brother or sister, Grandpa and you is all that i have for now, i told you in my previous message that grandpa was the one that took care when i lost my parents . My favorite movie is Titanic , very romantic . My birthday is on the 12 of every May. Don't worry my dear, i going to visit you soon. If you may know , i am just counting days because i can't wait to meet you in person. How is your day ? Take care and do have a pleasant day. I want you to remember that some cares for you. I attached the picture of grandpa for your viewing pleasure. Good night.

PHOTO
Grandpa agape (looking at the unicorn mice?)

12:17pm
Parsley
I'm so happy Grandpa liked the unicorn mice!!! I thought he would. Did you take that photo of him while he was looking at the picture? I can tell from his kind face that he is a good man and that we will get along very well. Hey, do you and Grandpa like hunting too? When you come visit, do you want to visit here at the lodge so we can go hunting together? I think that would be really fun. How long do you think it will be before you can come? Do you have to go back to Miami, or can you come straight here from Turkey? If you send me your clothing sizes I can go buy some hunting gear for you at the outfitters so you don't have to go back and pick up your own. And I certainly have more than enough guns for everyone. I could probably supply a small army! Hahahahahaha. What do you think?

1:15pm
Parsley
You know, Dino, only getting one or two emails from you a day is driving me CRAZY! Its also making me a little bit mad. I wait all day and all night to get your messages, then I write back right away but you're already gone. I know you're busy, but if I'm a priority I think you should write to me more often.Okay?!

Parsley
Here's a picture of the lodge. As you can see, I have more than enough room for you and grandpa!

PHOTO
(Yes, that's the hotel from the 1980 horror flick 'The Shining')

Parsley
This is what it looked like last winter. It's waaaay to much work for one person to look after in the winter.

PHOTO
(hotel from the 1980 horror flick 'The Shining')

PHOTO
(hotel from the 1980 horror flick 'The Shining')

Parsley
Uh oh.... Grandpa has a worrying cough.... I sense hospital bills on the horizon.
September 16 at 10:31pm

10:10pm
Antoine Dino
Hi dear, i am sorry for not writing you always , please forgive my manners, it is just that i am working so hard to see that i complete the contract next week, so that we can come over to the lodge. but i will always try to write you as much that i can. Oh yes , i think the hunting will be fun although we have not been hunting before lol . The size of my waist is 34 inches but can get 36 inches for grandpa. Grandpa is a fun man to be with, i know you will like him.Wow the lodge is very big, you mean, only you stay in this lodge . But i don't know what is wrong with grandpa since midnight the rate of his cough increases and he is not feeling fine, so i will be taking him to the hospital this morning . Take care and do have a pleasant night.... Hope to be with you soon. Miss you.

Parsley
Ohhhh, poor Grandpa. I think you should give him warm brandy with lemon. That's the best thing for a cough. If I were you, I'd think twice before taking him to a hospital in Turkey, though. I don't think you should trust the hospitals over there at all.
Yes, it's just little old me in the lodge. It's really big, but I like having it all to myself. Sadly, it's empty almost all the time except when I come hunting, so it's starting to fall apart. It looks much better from a distance than up close. I can't keep up with the maintenance and repairs. When my dad was still alive he kept a maintenance crew here all time, but some things happened and they left. This is a picture of them when they were still working here. I miss them.

PHOTO
cast from 'The Shining'

10:40pm
Antoine Dino
Oh nice picture but you are not there ? Well, my dear grandpa condition is critical now and i don't want to loose him. we are at the hospital now, so i will get back to you soon. bye for now.

10:44pm
Parsley
Oh my goodness! I'm so worried! Please promise me you won't leave Grandpa alone in that place for even a minute!! Send someone out for brandy and lemons!

10:51pm
Antoine Dino
Sure my dear, he is all i have for now so i can't leave him for a seconds, but we are in the hospital now and he has been diagnose to know what is actually wrong with him because i myself i don't think it just cough although i am not in the medical field lol , so he proper medical care.

11:00pm
Parsley
Well I'm sorry to tell you, but you won't get proper medical care in Turkey. If it's serious you must must get him out of there immediately! The best is if you can can fly directly back to Miami.

If not, get to Greece at once!

Last edited by Parsley on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Parsley
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Antoine Dino Part 3 (Killing Grandpa)

September 17

5:06am
Antoine Dino
Hi Dear,
Am really depressed right now. The doctor recommended several tests to diagnose an ASD or VSD and the result just came out and it was detected that Grand pahas a hole in his heart. These test helped the doctor to figure out the location and size of the defect. To brake it down. There's a hole in the septum between the heart's two upper chambers which is called an atrial septal defect(ASD) and a hole in the septum between the heart's two lower chambers which is called a ventricular septal defect (VSD). Due to these, his heart is very enlarged and working 2-3 times harder than it should.
They said it needs and immediate attention or else, i will loose him. So he needs an immediate bypass surgery and this has to be carried out immediately.
The problem now is that they said i should pay the sum of 20,000USD before the surgery can be carried out. All i have left with me now is 17,500USD and i tried pleading with them to accept it to pay the balance after the surgery but all my effort to no avail. I tried contacting my bank to see if they can lend me money but the process will be too long.
Baby, i was thinking if you could help me out with the remaining 2,500USD, I will be receiving my mobilization fee by next week ending and when i receive it, i will refund it to you immediately. i cant wait till then. I don't wanna loose him. He means so much to me. I feel so ashamed to ask you of money but i want you to know that am doing this to safe the life of my Grand pa. He is the only one that i have in this whole world and i cant afford to loose him. Please honey, Try and do your best to save his life. Please. Thanks so much for your understanding. bye for now and hope to hear from you soon

7:54am
Parsley
Those bastards!! Not only are they the worst doctors in the world, they say they will withhold surgery overly a measly $2,500?!? They are monsters!! Of course I will help you in any way I can, but I really, really think you need to get Grandpa out of there immediately while there's still time! Please just get him in your car or hire an ambulance and get him to Greece now!! If you like, I can contact your insurance company over here and get things going. Which company do you use?

8:19am
Parsley
How old is Grandpa? Has he ever had heart problems before? Does he have any other medical conditions?

Antoine Dino
Hello dear, thanks for your understanding. just like you said, they are monsters but i can't afford to loose him just because of $2,500. His life is wort millions of dollars to me and he made me the man that i am. My God will never forgive me if i don't save his life. One thing you must know, grandpa needs urgent attention and there is no time to start flying him from one hospital to the other cos i might loose him in the process and besides, he is not strong to board a flight. God knows that am rich only that my company have not given me my money for this new contract, so i can't just let him die just because of money. Please dear, i need you to assist very urgent cos i have no time. The surgeon has given him some medication that will tranquilize the pain before the surgery commence. Grandpa is 82 years old although he is very strong and normal, he have not had of heart problem although, most times he complain of heart and he cough a lot and i guess it has to do with his smoking habit.Please dear, what can you do to help save the life of my grandpa??? if you should do this for me, i promise to remember for forever. Bye for now as i anxiously wait to hear back from you.

9:59am
Parsley
My darling, don't worry. We will get the best possible help for Grandpa. We won't let him die. Please, give me the name and number of your insurance company here in the States and I will get the process started from here. I will also probably need Grandpa's full name, date of birth and home address. Also, please send the name and address of the hospital, and the name of Grandpa's evil doctor. Hurry!!

Parsley
teeheee
September 17 at 10:00am

Charles
it is midnight and i can't stop following this amazing saga! i love it, and have already thought, "well what if Dino is being honest and truly loves mrs boo boo and grand pa really is ill" to "when is she going to rip the rug from underneath dino's slimy feet!" go Mike go! (but quickly! I can't be late for work tomorrow!
September 17 at 10:08am

Parsley
Yes m'am!! Lol.
September 17 at 10:12am

10:07am
Antoine Dino
Honey, please i want you to forget this process , i don't want to change my plans here okay. The Surgeon has assure me that he is going to be fine. I promise you that as soon as you help me with the money , i and grandpa will visit in good health okay, i know you are doing this because of the money. The money is not my problem just that my hands are tight right now. please let forget this argument my dear. Alright just assist me with the money, i am going to pay you back....

10:11am
Antoine Dino
Honey, i know you really for my grandpa but let not take chances okay.

10:19am
Parsley
How dare you accuse me of putting money before Grandpa's life!!!!! What kind of horrible person do you think I am?!?! I told you I would do everything I can to help, and I will!
First, I need the insurance information because I can help get the insurance to pay the hospital directly. They will be able to do it faster than I can. Second, I have been corresponding with my friend Dr. Earl Whiteblock, a great surgeon who used to work with my dad. He is very concerned about the situation there too.

Parsley
(that one's for you, Earl )
September 17 at 10:21am

10:30am
Antoine Dino
Honey i am sorry if you got upset, here is our picture in the hospital, well it seems i am bordering you which i don't mean to , just because circumstance i found myself now. I do not want you discussing my problem with other people,they will feel i am not capable of handling my problem. I am not a kid that cannot differentiate his right from his left. Please honey, don't get mad at me, i am sorry for bordering you, that why i feel so ashamed to tell you but just that i have no option to raise the remaining $2,500. Take care........

Image[CENTER]Hosted by Upload Eater>

PHOTO of Dino and Grandpa in the hospital
Damn, that photoshopped Dino-head is priceless!!! Rofl

Original stolen pic

Charles
he is bordering on insanity?
September 17 at 10:35am

10:36am
Parsley
Darling, you are not bordering me at all. Of course I'm going to help you. I didn't understand why you didn't want to use your insurance, but now I understand.
September 17 at 10:36am

10:41am
Parsley
Please send me the bank account where the money can be deposited. Also, I have some very grave concerns about his condition, based on what Dr. Earl told me. The hole in Grandpa's heart may have been caused by a recent heart attack that those quack doctors did not detect. I'm sorry to worry you, but this could be critical for his surgery.

10:41am
Antoine Dino
Honey, I don't how to thank you now, i am grateful and i will forever be grateful and be indebted to you. Don't worry the surgeon has assured me , he will be 100% okay after the surgery. Here is information of the doctor that you will send the money through- RECEIVER'S NAME : TONY ROBERT
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: CUBULU CADDESI NO 27
RECEIVER'S CITY : ISTANBUL
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY: TURKEY
Thanks for all your effort dear, hope to hear from you soon. Send me the sender's (your ) information when you are done. Send the money through WSTERN oNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRiM TRANSFER.

10:53am
Parsley
It is my pleasure to help you and Grandpa, pumpkin. I will contact my lawyer immediately to send the money. You said you only had $17,500 left and that will all go for the surgery. What will you live on? Do you need me to send a little bit more?
September 17 at 10:54am

11:05am
Antoine Dino
Well, honey i don't want to border you, my priority now is grandpa's surgery but if you can add a bit more i will really appreciate. Honestly you are my savior, anyway for the bank to process the money fast you have to do double transaction. May be you will send $2000 first, so as soon as the doctor receive the $2000 then you will send the remain one, if not they will stress you when you get to the bank if you are sending above $2000 . Thank you my darling.........

Charles
it's 1.0am i better get to bed -you know i will be bordering you in a few hours to see how grand pa is! xo Charles
September 17 at 11:10am

11:11am
Parsley
No problem, my dear. It's really no border. I will I ask my lawyer to send$4,000 at once. In the meantime, please send me Dr. Robert's email address. Dr. Earl kindly offered to consult with him. He is truly an excellent surgeon and I know he will be helpful.

Parsley
Awww.... It's just starting to get good, Charles!
September 17 at 12:04pm

Elaine
I swear to god, Parsley, you have an evil streak......and I'm enjoying every second of it....very entertaining.
September 17 at 11:25am

Parsley
You too may get a cameo appearance, Elaine....
September 17 at 11:27am

11:28am
Antoine Dino
Alright dear, it is night here, there is no problem like i told you before they are all professional okay. If you can send the $2000 today and i get the information , he will receive the money tomorrow morning, being your night. So you will repeat the same process by tomorrow your early morning, so he can receive all the money by tomorrow.
Honey, i don't know how to thank you but i promise you , i am going to surprise you. I can't wait for this to be over to meet you in person:)
you have put a smile on my face again and grandpa will be so exited to meet you too. Cheers with warm heart......

11:33am
Parsley
I can't wait to see both of you too! Don't worry, I have already sent instructions to my lawyer, Ms. Eleanor Bxxx. Please note that the funds will most likely be sent in her name. However, I really must insist that you let Dr. Earl help. He really believes that the crackpots over there have overlooked something important.
September 17 at 11:34am

Elaine
you should tell him that your lawyer won't send the money because she thinks it's a scam
September 17 at 11:38am

Parsley
What an excellent idea, counselor! Clearly I chose the right lawyer!
September 17 at 11:44am

Parsley
but let's play with him a little more first....
September 17 at 11:44am

11:38am
Antoine Dino
Alright honey, i will looking forward to hear from you soon. I really appreciate, just get the sender's information back to me when you are through.Big hug and kisses for you and you will always remain in my heart.

11:43am
Parsley
Why are you ignoring Dr. Earl's help? What's wrong with you? Don't you want the best care for Grandpa? Or maybe you think my doctor friends aren't good enough? Why won't you even ask for his email address?!
I DON'T LIKE TO BE IGNORED!!

Elaine
Or, perhaps that she feels that the only safe way to get the money to Dino is to deliver it in person???
September 17 at 11:45am

Parsley
Nice thinking, 'Eleanor'.... I was planning something very close to that. . All in time.
September 17 at 11:46am

11:45am
Antoine Dino
I did not ignored my dear, i said it is late here till tomorrow okay.

11:49am
Parsley
Fine. Send it tomorrow.

11:51am
Antoine Dino
Alright dear, so i will be waiting to hear from you soon....

12:11pm
Parsley
No. I am waiting for you. I have decided Dr. Robert better not get the money until he consults with Dr. Earl. I know you're upset and not thinking clearly, so I'm going to be the rational one here. No decent doctor would refuse a second opinion in a case like this. Dr. Earl said so.

12:12pm
Antoine Dino
Alright dear, i have told you tomorrow but if you insist that means i will fine way to get it across to you this night. Okay..

12:44pm
Parsley
Like you, I only want the very best for Grandpa. I want to meet him so much, almost as much as I want to meet you in person. That means he needs the best care, and that his shit doctor has all the help he can get from a real professional. I promise you I will do everything possible for him. So will Dr. Earl. Trust me.

Parsley
(Meanwhile.... Dino begrudgingly sets up a new email address for Dr. Robert and looks for someone to help him convincingly write like a Turkish doctor. Hahaha)
September 17 at 2:59pm

Parsley
Hahahahaha.... Check out Grandpa's right arm in the last picture! Looks like they cut a hole in Grandpa's shirt rather than roll it up for the IV. That's some messed up photo-shopping.
... Wait, that's not an IV... Do they have poor Grandpa on dialysis, or is he giving blood?
September 17 at 2:56pm

2:28pm
Parsley
Please tell grandpa I'm thinking about him.

Christopher
Here's ol' gramps: http://www.starnow.com/brenbarr/photos/415574/
Grandpa's an actor!
www.starnow.co.uk
67 from London, United Kingdom
September 17 at 2:55pm

Parsley
Nice find, Chris!
Grandpa is a British model. Awesome.
September 17 at 3:03pm

Earl
Oh, baby, I have some sad news. Here is what Dr. Earl said:
“Unfortunately, due to the patient’s evident advanced age, no ethical medical practitioner would ask him to undergo such an arduous operation. It’s certainly not an option I would pursue – his quality of life would be diminished considerably, and it’s certain his life would be greatly shortened. The best advice I can give your friend is to accept the inevitable – his grandpa deserves good end-of-life care, not the torture of an endless stream of procedures to try to postpone the inevitable. Please, I encourage you to convince your friend to use his resources to allow his grandfather to die with dignity. Anything else would be an indignity that no one deserves.”
September 17 at 3:08pm

Parsley
You. Are. Brilliantly Evil! I love it!!! Hahahaha hahahaha
thanks, Dr. Earl!
September 17 at 3:10pm

Charles
Im back!
September 17 at 6:47pm

Parsley
Welcome back, Charles!! We're still waiting on Dino......
September 17 at 7:07pm

Parsley
I'll nudge him.

September 17 at 7:09pm

7:10pm
Parsley
How is Grandpa doing?

Earl
You better. We're all dying to see what happens next.
September 17 at 7:11pm

Parsley
It's 4:00am in Istanbul (2:00am in Nigeria)... I guess the dear lad is taking a nap
September 17 at 7:19pm

Earl
Making excuses for him? How could he sleep when grandpa's life hangs by a thread?
September 17 at 7:34pm

Parsley
Aww c'mon now... You can't tell me you haven't developed SOME feelings for dear Dino... He worked us for almost two weeks before dropping the money bomb. I for one admire the lad's patience and commitment. LOL
September 17 at 7:44pm

8:53pm
Parsley
I'm so worried. Please write me back and tell me what's going on, okay?

9:57pm
Antoine Dino
Good morning my darling, grandpa is in pains, he has a chance of surviving after the surgery but i was hoping you would have send me the information of the money transfer like i told you. please my dear we need your help urgently ,i have told grandpa he will be fine that you have promise to complete the payment.

Michèle
Tell him that I am sending a private jet for him and grand-pa. But warn him that I have sexual wiles that may interfere with your beautiful, warm, loving relationship. Pros and cons.
September 17 at 10:22pm

Michèle
I shall need co-ordinates. For the jet.
September 17 at 10:23pm

Michèle
My pilot is on stand-by.
September 17 at 10:23pm

Parsley
Back off. Get your own boyfriend, Michèle lol
September 17 at 10:24pm

10:25pm
Parsley
My darling please, please send me the contact email for Grandpa's doctor. Dr. Earl absolutely insists he must speak with him before the surgery. Dr. Robert has overlooked something and he needs to know this before he cuts Grandpa. I'm terrified that if he gets the money first, that incorrigible cad will make a terrible mistake and kill Grandpa. I am sobbing uncontrollably. I don't want Grandpa to die!

Parsley
(Hmmm... Seems the lad really doesn't want to 'play doctor'. Should I let him off the hook and move onto some other 'difficulty'?)
September 17 at 10:51pm

Parsley
Oop... He caved!
September 17 at 10:53pm

10:52pm
Antoine Dino
Here is his contact email [email protected]. honey i am just concern of time,even though you send the money , i will hold the information with me, after their communication i will give him the information okay. Dr Tony has assured me and this is what he does for a living, baby you should know that i am more concerned, once the surgery take place he will be fine okay. He is going to give us his blessing when we visit you as he promised okay.

10:59pm
Parsley
Thank you so much darling. I will pass this along to Dr. Earl. I promise I will have the money transferred as soon as I know they have consulted. I truly believe in my heart Dr. Earl's advice is going to help save Grandpa. Please give Grandpa my love and you can tell him now, with confidence, that he's going to be okay. A real American doctor is looking out for him now.

Parsley
Okay kids, that's it for tonight. Bluebell needs her beauty sleep. Tune in tomorrow when you'll hear Dr. Earl say........
September 17 at 11:02pm

Sue
I think you need to talk to your re friend who is going to do a story on the wonderful kind Dino and the bad doctors and horrible employer who won't advance poor Dino-son the money on his contract when he is doing such an admirable job. They specialize in investigative stories on these kind of things
September 17 at 11:14pm

Michèle
It takes a community to love Dino and Grandpa.
September 17 at 11:22pm

Sue
Thinking this would be a super play.
September 17 at 11:22pm

Earl
You need an e-mail exchange between the Turkish quack and the estimable Dr. Earl Whiteblock, MD, FACEP. Perhaps....

Sir, let me introduce myself. I am Dr. Earl Whiteblock, MD, FACEP. I have 38 years of medical practice behind me,and I have been asked to consult with you by a dear friend Bluebell, who is one of the gentlest and most generous people I know. I am happy to oblige given that Bluebell has contributed so much to the people of my community. I understand you have diagnosed an elderly man, over 80 years of age, as requiring bypass surgery for atrial septal defect and ventricular septal defect. Can you advise how you arrived at that diagnosis? Have you noted either pulmonary arterial hypertension or atrial arrhythmias? I suspect a prior myocardial infarction - did you note any evidence of this? While I understand medical practice in Turkey may differ from those in the United States, I have to question your planned course of treatment. I believe that it is unwise and even foolhardy to attempt a bypass operation on someone who is over 80 - do you have experience with treating elderly patients with this set of congenital conditions? It is critical that we discuss other options - I do not believe your patient will survive long if you proceed with this operation. I will advise Bluebell of my concerns - I understand she is helping to cover your fee, and I believe she should know how poor the prognosis for this gentleman would be.
September 17 at 11:50pm

Earl
(BTW, who is Dr. Tony?)
September 17 at 11:58pm

Earl
You will at some point want to express your deep love for Antoine, your Italian Stallion. As Grandpa might say....
Ti metti tutto in fuori, e ti agiti tutto attorno. Fai l'hokey-pokey e ti giritutto intorno.
(You put your whole self out and you shake it all about. You do the hokey-pokey and you turn yourself around)
September 18 at 12:43am

Nils
You should offer your services to the relevant sub-sub-department of the Toronto Police dealing with scammerology, Parsley. Apparently very few scammers are actually hunted down and taken by the police for the processes of courtrooms etc.; (a) it takes efforts to track them down in person, (b) it's not illegal to ask someone for usd 2500and the like, (c) it's not illegal to be stupid or to fall for pseudo-gentlelies, (d) those falling for scams are reluctant to admit it, etc. etc. But there are a few cases where scammerists actually end up in jail:
http://www.nydailynews.com/...
and
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/...
etc.
September 18 at 12:43am

Nils
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: CUBULUCADDESI NO 27
Ask him why Grandpa's doctor lives in a luxury hotel at the Bosporuswaterfront. And you should continue to apply a modest amount of pressure on poor Dino to get hold of *the hospital's name*, so that your lawyers and doctors can write to them directly, etc.
But as you say it's difficult not to feel a bit impressed and have our hearts softened by Dino & his nice-looking Grandpa (who must have had an interesting career in the British "elderly model" industry, ask him about that too), and thanks to your reporting we'll all end up in the same Stockholm Syndrome Ward for (expensive) treatment.
September 18 at 12:58am

11:03pm
Antoine Dino
Okay dear, even Dr Tony is from New York, that why i believe in him so much too.

6:51am
Parsley
Good morning darling. Dr. Earl just asked me what Grandpa's name is. I was embarrassed to say I didn't know. Please let me know his name, okay?
How is Grandpa feeling?

EMAIL from Dr. Earl to Dr. Tony......
September 18 at 7:03am
Re: Consultation.
Sir, let me introduce myself. I am Dr. Earl Whiteblock, MD, FACEP. I have 38 years of medical practice behind me, and I have been asked to consult with you by a dear friend Bluebell Markowitz, who is one of the gentlest and most generous people I know. I am happy to oblige given that Bluebell has contributed so much to the people of my community, and that her father was was my dearest friend and colleague before his passing. I understand you have diagnosed an elderly man, over 80 years of age, as requiring bypass surgery for atrial septal defect and ventricular septal defect. Can you advise how you arrived at that diagnosis?Have you noted either pulmonary arterial hypertension or atrial arrhythmias? I suspect a prior myocardial infarction - did you note any evidence of this? While I understand medical practice in Turkey may differ from those in the United States, I have to question your planned course of treatment. I believe that it is unwise and even foolhardy to attempt a bypass operation on someone who is over 80 - do you have experience with treating elderly patients with this set of congenital conditions? It is critical that we discuss other options- I do not believe your patient will survive long if you proceed with this operation. I will advise Bluebell of my concerns - I understand she is helping to cover your fee, and I believe she should know how poor the prognosis for this gentleman would be. I await your response.

Antoine Dino
Good morning darling, his name is Antoine Alberto. I woke up this morning but i did not get any message from you, i want you to consider that we have time differences, Grandpa is not feeling to good.

7:09am
Parsley
Please kiss his cheek for me and tell him he will be fine.

Antoine Dino
Alright dear, so what is your time over there and your plans ?

7:16am
Parsley
It's a little after 7:00am. What time is it there?
Besides being here for you darling, I have to bring in some wood for the fireplace today, and I should probably make a circuit to check the trap line. Other than that I'm all yours.

Antoine Dino
It's 4:33 pm , so when are you sending me the transfer information ? I can't wait to be with you my dear, so i need to go back to work.
Please try and get back to me on time .

7:43am
Parsley
Like I said, as soon as I know Dr. Tony has consulted with Dr. Earl and has his advice, I will have my lawyer transfer the money. Go back to work? Do you mean you're leaving Grandpa alone in the hospital?

7:53am
Antoine Dino
No, i am with Grandpa in the hospital because i can leave him alone here, so i have suspended my work for now because his life is my priority. That is why i am telling you that we need to act fast so that i can finish up my contract and come over to visit you. So when is Dr. Earl going to consult Dr. Tony with his advice ? Or are we going to continue waiting till when he is chance to that.

8:06am
Parsley
I'm glad to hear you won't leave Grandpa's side. You had me worried there for a minute.
Dr. Earl promised me he would write to Dr. Tony this morning. I'm waiting to hear back from him.

8:11am
Parsley
What kind of flowers does Grandpa like?

8:48am
Antoine Dino
Alright dear, he likes Rose flowers lol

8:51am
Parsley
I'm going to send him some. Where should I have them delivered? Do you think yellow roses would be most appropriate for a hospital?

9:01am
Antoine Dino
Honey, you don't need to worry yourself over that now, let him be okay first ,please forgive my manners if i get you angry. Big hug and kisses for your concern.....

9:05am
Parsley
I just want him to know that he's special and important to me too.

9:10am
Antoine Dino
He know already, because i told him that you want to send the balance of the payment to his surgery. we can't wait to meet you soon.

9:15am
Parsley
Thank you darling. I can't wait to meet both of you too. I'm thinking that maybe we shouldn't meet here at the lodge, though. It's a really long way to the nearest hospital, and I wouldn't want to take chances if Grandpa gets sick again. Either I could come to you in Miami, or you could come to my place in New York. I have a nice condo in Manhattan. It's not big like this place, but it has four bedrooms, so that would be enough space, right? What do you think?

Sheila
You should tell him you were telling a good friend about him and his grandpa and that she happens to live in Miami and would be willing to meet him in person to deliver the funds and flowers so can he tell you what hospital they are at?!!....

Parsley
They're in Turkey at the moment,Sheila.
September 18 at 9:22am

Sheila
Oh! I've been following for the last bit and read Miami... Well turns out a friend is in turkey visiting??...lol. She would love to take him to the blue mosque to pray for grandpa and let him have a break?! Lol.
September 18 at 9:27am

Sheila
You're hilarious btw!!
September 18 at 9:28am

Earl
If you decide to drop the bomb about letting poor grandpa die, you will want to hold out the hope of an even greater payday. Hospice care in Turkey is expensive, after all, especially if he needs to live there as well. And Dr. Earl told you that with the right care,grandpa should be able to live many years. How is he financially? Can he afford the $15,000 a month to pay for grandpa's care and to live there himself? How much will his travel insurance pay for? Will it even cover end-of-life care?And how can you help? You could maybe sell your Manhattan condo. You paid $2.8million for it in 2007 but you would be lucky to get even $2 million for it now. But you'd be willing to sell it if it meant grandpa could spend the time he has left with his grandpa.
September 18 at 10:21am

Parsley
Earl , you might just more wicked than me. Love it!
September 18 at 10:27am

Earl
...with his grandson.
September 18 at 10:29am

Earl
Wicked is as wicked does.
September 18 at 10:31am

Parsley
Your letter, by the way, was spectacular. After reading it I scrapped my own and used yours. Brilliant. Still no response from Dr. Tony. He may be a touch intimidated.
September 18 at 1:17pm

Earl
Long term...

Darling, are you involved in something that may be illegal? I had a call today from a producer for Dr. Phil's show. She told me they are doing a show on a crackdown that President Obama has ordered on people who scam Americans. I told her that you are certainly not a scammer. She told me that they know your real name and who you work with because they arrested someone last year and he's cooperating with them. I got really scared for you. She said that they have convinced your government to let them arrest you and take you to Guantanamo because they say the money you are raising is going to fund terrorism. I don't care what you've done but if you are doing anything that could get you in trouble, I beg you to stop.
September 18 at 10:46am

10:52am
Antoine Dino
Hi love, i am really confused and worried now, Dr. Tony was mad at me due to the way your doctor approached him. He said he can't reply him because it is unethical and insult to his personality and also his profession. He said that he specialized in surgery for elderly people and he has never carried out any surgery operation that was unsuccessful but definitely they were casualties but at the end it turned out success. Honey, please time is not on our side , if you really love me and care for my grandpa and if you truly want to assist me.Please hurry up before it is too late, delay is dangerous and i believe that God will see us through, also i have the feelings that the surgery will be successful. I am going to pay you back your money as soon as i receive my mobilization fee and i promise you that i and grandpa will visit you soon healthy and alive.

11:18am
Parsley
Dino darling, I don't care about the money. I would happily send ten times that small amount if I thought it would actually help Grandpa. I'm going to get in touch with Dr. Earl and find out what happened.

11:47am
Antoine Dino
Honey, everything is going to be alright , there is no need contacting Dr. Earl because Dr Tony is a great surgeon here, let allow him to do his job, if you want to help me , please do. Honey, you know i am not a kid that can not differentiate his right from his left and i can not as well as put my hands into burning fire when i know it will definitely burn my hands. May be when they are through with surgery then we can still visit your doctor for other check up when we visit the lodge. We can't wait to visit the lodge. Big hug and kisses to you.
September 18 at 12:41pm

Earl
"he has never carried out any surgery operation that was unsuccessful but definitely they were casualties but in the end they turned out success" Priceless!
September 18 at 12:51pm

Parsley
It's gems like that that make all of this worth it. Hahahaha
September 18 at 12:56pm

12:55pm
Parsley
I have known Dr. Earl my whole life, Dino. Since my dad died, he has been like a father to me. He is the best surgeon in the world, and you are crazy not to wait for his advice. He would not tell me to ask you to wait unless he had a very good reason. There's something about Dr. Tony's diagnosis that he feels just isn't right. Trust me.
September 18 at 12:57pm

Parsley
Here's a cameo appearance for you, Tim
September 18 at 1:08pm

1:07pm
Parsley
Dr. Earl says he was not rude at all in his letter and is astounded that Dr. Tony said he was. He says he hasn't received any response yet from Dr. Tony. The good news is that he has a colleague, the esteemed Dr. Tim ed, who is currently working at the Anadolu Medical Center! Dr. Earl says there is no finer surgeon and he has agreed to come see Grandpa, with your approval of course. What do you think of that?
September 18 at 1:20pm

Earl
By the way, Dr. ed says he's not familiar with your surgeon. He says that's surprising since the ex-pat surgical community in Turkey is very small. Has Dr. Tony been there long? He says it's not unusual for a general practitioner in Turkey to take on surgical cases to make extra money, especially when the case is hopeless in the first case. I'm so worried!!!!
September 18 at 1:14pm

Parsley
Niccccce! Gonna use that.
September 18 at 1:21pm

1:24pm
Parsley
Dr. Earl said Dr. ed is not familiar with your surgeon. He says that's surprising since the ex-pat surgical community in Turkey is very small. Has Dr. Tony been there long? He says it's not unusual for a general practitioner in Turkey to take on surgical cases to make extra money, especially when the case is hopeless in the first case. I'm so worried!!!!

Shannon
ba hahaha! o Parsley! this is why we love you!
September 18 at 1:32pm

Shannon
just one of many reasons lol this is so great! i wanna share lo
September 18 at 1:36pm

1:39pm
Antoine Dino
Honey i am seek and tired of all this , will i allowed my grandpa to be killed,can't you understand, let allowed Dr. Tony to carry out with his surgery please. I know you believe in Dr. Earl so much and his your family doctor, I appreciate the fact that you love grandpa very well but trust me let give them chance please my dear. If not for the money he should have been through with the surgery. Please dear, you are taken this too far , help me if you want to help me, he is my granny. When we come over then we can talk about Dr. Earl ,there is no perfect man except God. I was here today when Dr. Tony carry out surgery on an elderly man and he has similar case with my grandpa. I don't know why all this is happening to me now, tears is just running down my chick, because of $2,500 my grandpa is still waiting in emergency room.

Dar
He s my granny hahaha
September 18 at 2:00pm

Dar
He is getting more demanding isn't he!
September 18 at 2:01pm

Graeme
ask for a copy of the medical bills, just to see how he does it...
September 18 at 2:01pm

Graeme
tell him you can use it on your tax return.
September 18 at 2:02pm

2:03pm
Parsley
Stop whining and THINK, dammit! Dr. Tony is a scam doctor and will probably kill Grandpa if you let him. What kind of a coward doctor won't consult with a finer colleague? Look, if you want to save Grandpa's life, get him the hell out of that fleabag hospital and into a real one. I don't care where it is or how much it costs. I will happily pay all the expenses if you get him out of there now!!

Parsley
I love the community involvement in this scam offensive. I have the coolest friends.
September 18 at 2:11pm

Nils
Hmm ... I'd perhaps ask him for the name & address of the hospital, so that your helpful & generous lawyers (who may also happen to be your neighbours from Manhattan, if convenient for that sub-sub-plot to develop properly) could contact that hospital's administration and pay them directly.
September 18 at 2:12pm

2:20pm
Parsley
I need to tell you something, Dino. I wanted to wait until I met you in person because I have been burned before, but you need to know now. I'm rich. Not like, oh we don't have to worry about the rent kind of rich. More like Oprah kind of rich. Money isn't a problem. Please get Grandpa proper care and don't worry about the cost.

Nils
We in the theater audience of this play are also becoming curious and/or worried regarding the meager sum of$17,500 that Mr Dino had available for himself the other day. Is that sum dwindling away, for the daily coffee and sandwiches? And is Mr Dino himself sleeping at the hospital, or in a neighbouring luxury hotel fitting his standards (this is a man who travelled business class Miami to Istanbul, for a job)?
September 18 at 2:24pm

Earl
"seek and tired", dammit!!!
September 18 at 2:27pm

Parsley
I could play hide and seek and tired with him all day.....
September 18 at 2:37pm

Skylar
Parsley I would like to thank you for keeping me entertained everyday while im in class. Next time I get scammed, im giving you my fb info, and you can have your way with them. So proud to call you my aunt right now lol
September 18 at 2:46pm

Parsley
Which class(es) am I making you fail, Sky? lol
September 18 at 2:49pm

Skylar
i think you mean to say which class are you making awesomer ** lol
September 18 at 2:49pm

Parsley
Hahahaha ha
September 18 at 2:50pm

Earl
Isn't it unhygienic to have fowl in a hospital? "tears is just running down my chick"
September 18 at 2:52pm

Parsley
It's these moments, when we have him "off script", that we get the linguistic jewels... Sigh... It's art, really.
September 18 at 2:54pm

Dar
Better then a soap opera lmao
September 18 at 3:30pm

EMAIL #2 from Dr. Earl to Dr. Tony.
September 18 at 4:06pm
Sir, I understand that you were offended by my earlier email. I had not intended to insult you, but I no longer feel I can nor should constrain my contempt for you professionally and as a person. From the photo forwarded to me by Ms. Mxxx I see your patient receiving dialysis treatment. Were you planning to tell your patient and his family about the implications of surgery during renal failure before or after his death on your operating table? I understand doctors are not compensated in the same manner in your country, but murder for $20,000 is unforgivable anywhere. I will be contacting the Turkish Medical Association regarding your conduct forthwith. I strongly suggest you reconsider your recommended treatment plan, as this patient's condition will be closely scrutinized. Good day, Sir!

Earl
Oooh, very nice touch.
September 18 at 4:24pm

Parsley
Thanks, Doc.
September 18 at 4:34pm

Earl
Tears are rolling down my chick.
September 18 at 4:38pm

Antoine Dino
Baby i'll be straight with you on this, i'm a man but sometimes there a situations that are above me, i'm just human and believe me it hurts me that things like this is happening to me.. i do not know anything about doctors or how they operate, but i believe if i was in my line of work and profession i should have pride in that, i bet that's the reason why the doctor has refused contacting your friend who is a doctor.. besides things in Turkey are done quite differently unlike back home or in your country, i bet the doctor is annoyed for the fact that someone else is trying to teach him his work... Now i have decided for a fact that i do not want anything happening to my grandfather, you should have seen me in tears when i was at the hospital i look pale and not being able to think, i thank God for bringing you into my life and knowing that you honestly are my strength.. So i have decided that i want to take grandfather out of this fleabag hospital and out of this country to India but before we i will have to locate a special flight that will take grandpa and i out of this Country and it will cost me a lot of money which of course you know i do not have.. i understand that you suggested Greece but i do not know anybody there that i know and i'm not familiar with the place.. one of the nurses in the Hospitals suggested that i take grandfather to India because they have the best Doctors and Surgeons in the world... that's just what i have decided on doing.. Believe me i'm not happy that things are going on this way but i know one thing for sure that God won't let anything happen to my grandfather... this is my thought and i'll like a feedback on what to do next..

5:09pm
Parsley
Darling I am so relieved. I will ask Dr. Earl's advice and get back to you soon. You are making the right decision to leave.
September 18 at 5:09pm

Parsley
where shall we send them?
September 18 at 5:10pm

Teresa
Tuktoyuktuk!
September 18 at 5:21pm

Nils
Wow, to *India* -- one cannot but help admiring Mr Dino and his resourcefulness and vigorous love for his grandpa. It must have taken him quite some determined efforts to move a patient out of a Turkish hospital like this (in the photo above he was in a hospital bed). I suggest we (in the live studio audience) need to know *where precisely in India*. Luckily Mr Dino still has his almost untouched $17,500, so air tickets to New Dehli are no problem. But perhaps Dr Earl has objections to sending a patient with heart problems such a long distance.
September 18 at 5:34pm

5:37pm
Parsley
Dr. Earl congratulates you on your courage to save Grandpa. He is working on arrangements and asks you to hold on for now. Grandpa will be fine for a day back at the condo, he says. Just stay with him and don't leave him alone. He also says no to India.

Antoine Dino
Alright honey, i think it is a great idea. I will do as you say. Take care andi will always love you....

Marianne
Parsley thanks for the days of entertainment this adventure has provided. You had me hooked back with the unicorns. I'm wondering how many others are anxiously awaiting the next chapter?
September 18 at 8:30pm

8:35pm
Parsley
Are you back at the condo? Is Grandpa comfortable?

Charles
find out what hospital he is apparently at and say you've got a FB friend going to visit them to see what is really going on. xoxo Charles
September 18 at 8:38pm

Lori
I am loving this!!! Can't wait for what happens next
September 18 at 8:50pm

Parsley
Who knew my secret hobby would be so popular! I had no idea so many of my friends were just as twisted as me.
Though I did suspect a few of you....
September 18 at 10:09pm

Anthony
Start Up a Reality Show, Parsley! You'd be the New Oprah,..
September 18 at 10:40pm

Earl
I resemble that remark
September 18 at 10:44pm

11:08pm
Parsley
I'm emotionally exhausted, darling. I'm going to try and get a few hours of sleep. Please take care of Grandpa, and please take good care of yourself too. I hope you are getting some rest. I bet it feels good to be out of the hospital and back at your condo. I will check with you in a few hours.

Carol
Lol...I had no idea that this was a serial story. Loving it. You made my day.
September 18 at 11:38pm

Earl
If Dr. Earl is making all the arrangements, Antoine (and remember, Dino is his last name) gets no payday. If you want to really mess with his mind, tell him about the large sum you are preparing to transfer to an account at Bnp-Ak Dresdner Bank in Ankara, with which he is to charter a plain to Madrid. All he has to do is present photo ID that matches his profile picture and to do so in person. He'll be met in Madrid by private ambulance - no expense has been spared. Grandpa is going to live -you will make certain of that.
September 18 at 11:39pm

Earl
I love scambaiting, and our mutual friend is a natural at it. If you're looking for more laughs while she gets some rest, here's an exchange that went on for 9 months and was made into a play called The Nigerian Spam Scam Scam. http://www.spamscamscam.com/read_letters.php?#46
www.spamscamscam.com
devoted to dean cameron's two person show, 'dean cameron's nigerian spam scam scam'
September 19 at 1:11am

Parsley
Brilliant!
September 19 at 4:24am

4:23am
Parsley
I can't sleep. Why haven't you written?

5:32am
Antoine Dino
Hello baby,
why can't you sleep? now you got me worried.. your the only reason why i'm being strong.. i feel frustrated but trying my best here.. Grandpa is in the condo right now and i've been up all night taking care of him, not being able to think straight..he is comfortable but i haven't been myself until he is feeling much better.. i feel as if i'm useless with the situation having you being all worked-up.. Doctor Earl has been a great blessing to our lives, i thank you both for your support.. The surgeon Tony Robert like i was told was flown in from another Country where he practices so i don't know much about him here in Turkey as you already know it is my first time here... i look forward to reading from you soon and i hope you are getting enough rest.. Please keep me on the loop on what to do next..

8:34am
Parsley
I just woke up here at the computer. I guess I did fall asleep for a while. Don't be worried, pumpkin. Grandpa is going to be fine. But before we move him anywhere else, it is important that we know exactly what his condition is. Dr. ed has agreed to come over this evening to give him a check up. What is your address?

Darlene
lol too funny
September 19 at 8:56am

Parsley
Oh no!!!! Grandpa's dead!!
September 19 at 9:21am

9:20am
Antoine Dino
Sweetie i'll be honest with you.. i haven't been myself ever since this morning, when i messaged you grandfather passed away early this morning in his sleep i wanted telling you but i didn't want you to get worried or be in tears.. he was sent to the mortuary as early as 6 a.m in the morning with ambulance there's nothing that can be done at this point.. i've been drinking more than the regular and i've been in tears ever since morning.. i blame the hospital for what has happened, the nurses the Doctor, the entire hospital... for the loss of my grandpa i feel so empty right now and thoughts of taking my own life keeps ringing in my head.. but i try to fight it as much as i can.. i blame me as well and i don't feel like being alive right now.. i don't want anymore doctors .. i hate that word.. if everything was done when and with immediate effect when i said so none of this would have happened.. I hate my life right now.. why is all this happening to me!! Grandpa will not ever forgive me !!!

9:24am
Parsley
OMG!!! I have no words!!

9:32am
Parsley
Okay, I've just had a double shot of brandy and I think I can use my words again. Dino darling, I'm so sorry for your tremendous loss. I cannot even begin to imagine your overwhelming pain and suffering. I am coming to Istanbul. You can't be alone right now. I will make the travel arrangements immediately. Darling, would you like me to stay with you, or should I arrange to stay in a nearby hotel?

Earl
He killed off grandpa to avoid him being examined by Dr. ed. Isn't that grandpaicide?
September 19 at 9:38am

Skylar
Best line to date: ‘Okay, I took a double shot of brandy, I can use my words again’ HAHAHAHA actually just LOLed in public
September 19 at 9:40am

Earl
You want him to meet your private jet, don't you? Where should the limo pick him up?
September 19 at 9:48am

9:54am
Parsley
Eleanor (my lawyer) is working on my travel arrangements now. She also kindly offered to take over the funeral / body transportation logistics. She said it can be rather complicated in foreign countries and difficult for someone in acute grief to deal with. (She is so sweet, not a heartless shark like all the rest of them.). I know it's hard to think about right now, but please give some thought to where Grandpa would like to be buried. Or cremated. Or donated to science. Or .... Jeez, when you stop and think about it there sure are a lot of options these days. Anyhoo, just think about it and let me know. Eleanor will take care of all the details, and expense of course.

Earl
Wait a minute. At 5:23 am MDT grandpa was alive but at 6:00 am Ankara time, his body was taken to the mortuary. So as near as I can figure, grandpa went straight from the hospital to the mortuary where it was discovered he had not yet passed so he was taken to the condo. Perhaps you can still see Grandpa at the condo when you arrive in Ankara. That will be cool - maybe he'll resurrect again.
September 19 at 10:57am

Parsley
Where are you getting Ankara from, Earl?
September 19 at 11:02am

11:03am
Antoine Dino
Listen baby, i want you to stop all arrangements of the logistics and your lawyer. what's done has been done and there's nothing in this world that i will do to make grandpa come back to life.. i have already made the mortuary to fly the cops to Italy for the funeral.. i want to do on my own.. this is something i have to do for grandfather to be proud of me.. i hope you understand.
September 19 at 11:04am

Michèle
Such a proud man.
September 19 at 11:06am

11:07am
Parsley
I understand. I will meet you in Rome. That does make much more sense. Dr. Earl asked me to pass along his deepest sympathies to you, and also suggested that an autopsy be requested. He thinks maybe Dr. Tony is responsible. Your idea of getting the cops involved is also excellent.

Earl
Yes, you're right, it's Istanbul.
September 19 at 11:15am

11:13am
Antoine Dino
there's no point coming over to Rome just yet because i can't leave here .would only send his cops to Italy, i'm on a contract here and i can't leave because it would be a breach in contract.. what i want you to do is remain where you are and when i'm done with the project i'll come straight to you in Canada and we can go to Rome together in a proper and respectful manner.. tell Dr. Earl i do appreciate his kind words.. I'm in a bit of trouble right to settle up some things here like, the hospital bills and taking his cops to Italy until further notice..because i've exhausted all the funds i have with me.. if only you can assist me i'm sure would appreciate your support.. No tears i cry could ever give him life..

Earl
And the autopsy? WHAT ABOUT THE AUTOPSY? Inquiring minds want to know.
September 19 at 11:18am

Earl
Good thing he's got the cops involved.
September 19 at 11:18am

Dar
LoL
September 19 at 11:21am

11:20am

Parsley
Have you requested the autopsy yet?
September 19 at 11:21amLike

11:23am
Antoine Dino
i haven't because it is important or necessary at this point.. what's more important is going to bury my grandfather.. that's the best thing to do.. are you willing to support me?
September 19 at 11:27am

11:26am
Parsley
Dr. Earl is quite insistent that the cause of death be determined. He is certain that Dr. Tony is responsible. And you mentioned the cops. Have you made a statement to them yet? Time is of critical importance here. Grandpa may have been murdered!
Of course I'm here for you darling. Don't you know that by now?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

boy, Parsley, you are great. I am really enjoying your story.
Looking forward to the next installment.
Parsley
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so happy you're enjoying it. Smile. I'll post a few more chapters later in the week.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are doing a very fine job here. Looking forward for more.

More grace to your elbow (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am educated and had my master is security protection for nouns and psychology (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am fade up with this your excuses and payment (Mr. Mohammed)
The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat (Mr. John Kelly)
baitsmotel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job with this but I was just wondering about you lad

1)Was grandpa transgender as he was called granny at one point

2)Did he denounce citizenship"things are different here then in your country"

3)Was grandpa a cop or just owned them

LMAO
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

5 weeks before the cash request? Wow.

He must really like unicorns.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic