SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Virgin Bait! Dave

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait and I'm baby-stepping my way though with the help of oscarpiles, mentor extraordinaire! I thought I would post for tips/criticism/your laughing pleasure at the newb. Be gentle please. Razz

My character: B3rtha Janet C0bbledick, aka BJ, is in bold.

EDIT: Added the leeting.

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/dk44Perfect

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.88.215
Originating ISP: Zain-as
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

FMF:
10/18/13

Quote:
How are you doing?

Hello. I am doing good. How are you? Where do you live at?

Quote:
Am good, Am from Kingston PA

You are very handsome man! Would you like to email me? I think its better because I keep getting bothered by people here and I don't think I need to see anymore men ok? email me at <baiter addy> so we can know each other beter ok?

Quote:
I also want a sweet woman to be with but i want someone who is kind at heart, i look for inside beauty good heart, i will send you email so we pick it from there..Dave.......

Gmail:

Quote:
This Dave i want to know if i got the right address.

Yes it's correct. This is BJ. How are you today? I hope that you are enjoying your day.

Quote:
Hello BJ, nice to hear from you, well am enjoying my day with less work on me to do. How are you doing today? how is work, and can you please tell me a little about you and also send me some photos.

Hi Dave!
I'm doing fine! I've been kind of busy today but I'm finally getting to rest. My work is going well. That too is busy but that's a good thing! What do you want to know about me? I'm 55, single, no kids but I consider my birds my kids. That's really what all of my time is dedicated to. I love them! I've attached a pics. Can you send me some as well?
Thanks!
BJ

Quote:
Wow looking sweet and younger than your age, very beautiful woman and i wish am the lucky man for you, Well back to me am Dave,53 years,self employed..I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important.I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music,the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, cooking, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing their interests with me..I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am very easy-going person with good sense of humor. I am adventurous and I like to explore new things. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going and I never give up! I am ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed and self-confident.
I'm always in a good mood and it's hard to make me mad. I'm also kind, caring, loving, gentle, reliable, understanding and responsible. I'm always there when my dear people need me.My purpose is to live a life full of love, joy, and accomplishments.
I have a daughter who is 15 years old and she stays with me, although my work takes a lot of time i do spend quality time with her.

Awww thank you! And you're looking mighty fine too! You look great for 53! Good thing we are both young looking people! So you're self employed... in what kind of business? I'm a Head Hunter here and I look for qualified applicants for my company's clients. Its an ok job but kinda boring. So what is your daughters name? If you don't mind me asking, what happened to her mother?
BJ

Quote:
Hi Dear, am a free lancer communication expect and also a Telecommunication engineer, i will tell you more about my work and what i really do as we get on, My daughter's name is Maria, Her mom cheated on me with a friend and what happen was really bad, but all she will say is she want to be with her friend so i have to let her go.

Dave

Dear Dave,
That sounds like a very solids secure job to have! I have a friend who does the same thing but she's only had the job for a couple of years. Maria is a beautiful name for a little girl. She must be very loverly! I can't believe that she cheated on you with her friend!! Did you know all along that she liked women or was it a suprise to you? That is some messed up shit dude!! Well I hope it hasn't made you too bitter towards women. There are some decent ones left!
Well I think I will go to bed now. I hope to hear from you soon!
Love,
BJ

Quote:
I don't know where she got that from , but i have put that behind me and moving on with life aside her i went into 2 relationships and it was all hell, but i want to give it a try again to see what will happen i don't carry my past along and i have some feelings that things will work out for us, but for now is too early to say this so let see what happens,Do you like children?
Dave

Good morning! I'm sorry that you've had bad relationships. I have too. I seem to always get into trouble. But you seem nice. I guess I like kids well enough. I wouldn't want any little ones though. At least your daugter is 15 so she probably won't get in the way much. I have feelings that this could work too. I like you a lot. I hope you have a good day!
Love,
BJ

Quote:
Nice to hear from you, am doing good just busy with work stuffs, i have put all my past behind and am ready to move and i know you will enjoy me very well, once we get our grove you, you will be very happy that you have me in your life. All am asking for is someone who will love me and my daughter, someone with a good heart who wont hurt or come in for her personal reasons, but with the little i know from you i see you as someone with a good heart and will like to know more and get more closer to you, but my fear is will you like Maria as part of us, am sorry but i want to know this
Dave

Hi Dave,
Does MAria get an attitude? 15yr old girls can be pretty big bitches! I know, I used to be one. I guess I can accept her but I'd like to know a little more abouot her first.
Love,
BJ

Quote:
Hi Bj, Maria is one girl you will love to be 24/7, very calm and respectful, brought her up and a right way, all i will say is she is the type you can do everything with, i don't want to say much but all i can say is you dn't have problem staying with her, what i know you will get fed up with is her shopping she always want to go for shopping and buy those ladies stuff, and always want a mom around her
Dave

Dear Dave,
Well that's not so bad... I love shopping! I will take her to the mall and buy her all kinds of clothes and shoes. Don't worry, they will be namebrund clothes, not the cheap stuff! Do you think she will like my birds? I'm attaching a couple pics of them. Maybe you can show then to her?
Gosh it is so nice having you there to talk to! I don't feel lonely ne more! I hope you have a great day!
Love,
BJ

Quote:
wow very nice i will show it to her, you look very sweet and sexy, younger than your age too, i love this wish you are my babe, the one i will come home from work to meet, Maria will love you, because she always want me to get birds to the dog, Do you have yahoo messenger so we can have instant chat , i have a few questions to ask you but i will love to to do that on the messenger .
Dave

That's great, I think everyone should have birds!! She will really like mine. And thanks people always tell me I look younger than my age. I don't have any messenger thing or instant chat. I don't like to use those cause I don't have time to sit at my computer for long. I'm either working or takng care of the birds. I'm always running around like a chicken with my giblets cut off!! Maybe when I get time off we could do that but right now I think email is best. And any questions you have, just ask away! I'm an open magazine! It would be so nice for you to meet me after work. That gives me the warm fuzzers in my tummy!!
OK, gotta run
Love,
BJ

Quote:
okay well i also don't spend much time on the computer either but to make this friendship work and take to another level we have to devote some time for this even if is 30 mins per day we can learn more about each other and see how much compatible we are, once we chat there and get to know more about each other, we fix a date to meet and from there we will know what the future hold for us,
Dave

Dear Dave,
I tried to download instant messaging on my computer and I can't get it to work. Do you know what I could be doing wrong? It keeps acting like I'm not on the internet but I am!!! Ugh.... this is shit is so frusterating!!!! I hate computers! They never seem to work for me!!!!! I'll keep trying though.
So you'll never guess what happened today!! Flora layed her eggs! Four of them. Her and Fauna are gonna be good parents! I can't wait for the babies to hatch! I've been trying for years to breed them but Flora was always playing hard to rangle. She can be a bitch too!
Well I have to run. I've got three more cages to clean and then I have a man coming over to fix my plumbing. I hope he does a good job! The last guy that came in here just thought he could get away with trying to pound the pipe in place. But this new guy came highly recommended so he should have a little more finesse.
Love,
BJ

Quote:
Hi dear, always happy to hear from you, i keep checking my inbox for your reply well i don't know but i feel so attached to you in this few days i feel this is something special about you that i will do what ever it takes to see that, your beauty stands unique, and i know you have a very good heart. My is going well with your email here now i feel more happy, kisses, wish i can see your birds and the eggs, wish am there to help you in all this but i hope in no time we will be doing this together. Dear with the messenger please follow this link and you will have it done in no time , http://messenger.yahoo.com/download/,hope to hear from you soon,
Yours Dave

Dearest Dave,
Hey baby!! So nice to see another email from you! OK so that link, I'm pretty sure I used a link like that before but I'll try this one this time. Maybe it will work! I'm using an older computer and my friend Freda said that that could be the problem? Since we are talking so well through email I might need to go get me another computer! I love hearing from you.... you make me feel so special!!!
I will take some pics of the eggs to send to you. I have a pic of Flora and Fauna that I'll send to you. I hope you love them as much as I do!!!!

I sent him a couple pics of macaws that I pulled off google.

Quote:
Hi sweet, is always nice to hear from you, nice birds i showed to maria and you won't believed the questions she asked me, Are we lovers, when is she going to meet you, can she call you mama, i told her we yet to meet and confirmed, but with the mama i have to ask you first, can't wait to see the eggs, how much will it cost me to have this birds i know you not selling them, but i will steal your heart to have this birds, they are sweet to watch
Dave

Hello MY Dave!!
Good morning honey! I love seeing emails from you! So what did Maria say about me? Is she ok with us being together? I think her wanting to call me Mama is SO sweet!! I suppose it's ok, as long as it's ok with you! She can email me too if she wants. I'd love to get to know her! Plus I can offer her some womanly advice.
I will send you a pic of the eggs. I can't wait for them to hatch! Macaws can cost from $1000 to $15,000 each. Depends on the breed you want. Then there is the cost of the cage, which for a good one that is large enough for a macaw, can cost around $700 or more. They are not a bird for someone that has never handled larger birds before, a blue and gold can give a bite that has 1,800 psi to it (pounds per square inch). That's enough to take off a finger! Plus some can live to be 100 yrs old!
Well I should go do some work. I have to go home early today because the plumber is coming back to lay some pipe. He did a wonderful job yesterday. He's very good with his hands!
Love you!
BJ

And that’s all I’ve gotten so far. I’m betting he rushes to the money shot now that he knows I’ve got thousands of dollars to spend on parrots! Mr. Green

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey

Last edited by GTmama on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see you posting your baits, GTmama-good start. Especially dangling the carrot...

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks Capone! Very Happy

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bertha Janet Cobbledick aka BJ

Evil Lol

I like your style! And with OP as a mentor, well, there's vodka.
I kid!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking great! I can smell him running the abacus in his little urchin brain already to see what he might be asking for.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Ginger and NV! Dealing with these creeps I can see why you'd need vodka!!!!!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well... I mention the money and *poof* my lad is gone and I've been passed up the lad chain! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
My Work

I'm a Telecommunication Engineer. I'm an independent Project manager and freelancer in the Telecommunication industry and I have been doing this for over 25 years. I mostly work on Project basis and I have worked in a few States in the country. I choose when and where to work which makes my time very flexible, moreover, I am able to balance my work and personal life since I am my own Boss.

I'm responsible for designing and overseeing the installation of telecommunications equipment and facilities, such as complex electronic switching systems to copper telephone facilities and fiber optics.

I love what I do. It is full of possibilities and rewarding It has given me the opportunity to meet new people, learn new cultures and explore new places. Even handle different tasks at different situations.

My job really keeps me busy and i do work from home. My short term projects are mostly local ones and most of the long terms are international. My short term ranges from 1 to 2 months and long term are almost about 3 to 6 months. I sometimes handle 3 to 5 short term projects at a time. Retirement is not very far for me so I don't work too hard as I used to a few years back.

Dearest Dave,

Thanks for telling me about your work. I now know everything I never wanted to know about being a telecommunications engineer! I don't know what's going on with you today but you seem wicked verclumped! Are you ok? Did you fall off a ladder or something? I'm really worried about you babe!

Can you please tell Maria to email me? I'd like to talk to her. It's important!

Please get some rest!
Love,
BJ

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I may have two lads emailing me now. The first idiot sent me this reply as I was responding to the email from the new lad.

Quote:
Hi dear, am always happy to hear from you, well am okay for her to call you by that , so when are you getting the new computer because i can't wait to have you on the instant chat, i have some few questions for you,
Why did you join the dating site?
Tell me about your closest friend. How long have you known him/her; and what do you like best about him/her?
Tell me about your extended family? (Just how vunerable and alone are you???)

Dave

Hi Love,

I just replied to your last email as you were sending me this one. Are you ok hun? Can I talk to Maria? Please have her email her mama! lol

I joined the dating site because I was lonely! I don't really have many friends. And certainly no one I would consider close. Except for my birds of course. That's why I like them so much. You can teach them to talk so I always have someone to talk to! I think I should tell you my secret now... I'm a recovering methamphertamine addect. I've been ashamed to tell you. That's why I have no friends but I don't use anymore! I've been cleaned for 4 years now! I hope you're ok with this news??

I had a best friend when I was a kid. Her name was Dacia but she died in a tractor accident. I still find that hard to talk about! As for extended family, I have a few aunts and uncles spread out throughout the states but I don't really talk to them. Except a Xmas card every year.

My mom died when I was 32 from Hepatitis C. She was a leper too but died before she had to be moved to the colony. I'm not really sure where my dad is. I've never known him. Barstad!!

Well, that's me in a nutsack! Please have Maria email me!

Love,
Your BJ

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nice to know this about you, dear i think we still have a long way to go, we need to know what we are doing before we fully brings Maria in, i will love to see you and on daily basis but for now we should know what we are in for then we bring her in, hope am making some sense

Dave,

Well I don't think that makes sense to me. If you love and trust me enough to have her call me Mama then why can't I talk to her? Oh no... you weren't being a lair were you? Please tell me you really have a daughter! Shit now I don't know what to do! Ugh...

BJ

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are AWESOME GTMamma!! I am impressed. You're very perky. Love Flora, Fauna and Freda. Meth addict LOL

You're doing great, can't wait to read more. Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SomeBuddyAtHome wrote:
Meth addict lol

That one went right over his head! All he said was 'Nice to know this about you'. Ha! He shoulda paid more attention because I'm sure it will become a problem later on.

And thank you SBAH!!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a beautiful built in chop already set up.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't really baited romance lads, but I'd suggest throwing in some more questions that he can't answer with his script. It really mentally taxes them.

Your latest response is a nice start.

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip Byzantine! I'll be sure to start doing that.

@NV, I'm not sure how to work it. Any suggestions?

Or I can use my bat signal to call OP. Wink

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just thinking that with a speed freak, any large amount of money is not going to get too far from them. Relapse is a booger for most all of them.

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots and lots of questions -get the lad off his script. Ask him about what music his daughter likes, does she have an iPod, where she goes to school, does she play soccer etc, ect.

@nv, no doubt.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NV - gotcha... I'm figuring at some point GT will go on a 2 or 3 day bender.

@Capone... I keep forgetting! OK I'll make sure I start on his next email.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another thought is that while in your sketch mode that you tear apart something that was not broken just to be doing it. Seems they love doing that and can never get it back together properly. One of my renters did that to a, Ambassador 5000 reel. I have the whole mess in the red rag he left it in but can't figure out how to put it back together.

Cellphone - web store
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Do you have that one posted? I'd love to read it! All of your baits have taught me a lot!

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately that was real life. There are meth addicts all over this area.

Cellphone - web store
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This area too. It's pretty bad! Well I will start thinking about tearing something up. Maybe BJ's car. She suddenly has an epiphany that she's a mechanic.

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic