SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new scam from IRAQ (but old guy)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the rat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the guy is always the same of

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1911609#1911609

this guy is back.

now his name is Mr Hassooni

same satellite number used before +88216 466 89 444

the company that he uses for the scam is

Al-Mosamin Trading Group.
Sa'adoun Dist.107/St.35/No.6,Baghdad
TEL/FAX:964-1-7185533190
SAT:+88216 444 29169
Email:[email protected]/[email protected]

Same type of scam: a message from a fake Miniter of Finance in Iraq. The fake address is

MINISTRY OF FINANCE,BAGHDAD,IRAQ <[email protected]>
Twisted Evil
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you please post his full email? He needs to be baited properly Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
the rat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the emails were several... the most relevant:

the "bait - to - bite" mail

-----Original Message-----
From: AL-MOSAMIN TRADING GROUP [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:07 PM
To: Noko
Subject: RE:APPLICATION DETAILS(OUTCOME OF MEETING)
Importance: High

Dear Mr Noko,

How are you?

After the meeting with the officials which lasted for several hours yesternight,We have resolved to work together to acutalize this as as they have warned,confidentiality must be maintained on all sides untill funds are secured.

Now,You will have to prepare a letter of capability on your company letter head to supply these xxx to the Iraqi government through the Ministry of Finance.

You will have to also prepare alongside an invoice.The cost of each unit,you should change to:

xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Frieght/Shipping cost to Umm Quasr Port Iraq:?

Grand Total:?........................

Duely sign and send to us for our perusal before we inform you on how to send to the Finance ministry for consideration:

Address letter to:

The Purchasing Department,
Ministry of Finance,
Bahgdad,Iraq.
RFQ/SOLICITATION NO.MOF216BE-13-R-1540
Email:[email protected]

This you must submitt with a copy of your company registration certificate in your home country and your ID/passport copy to back it up.

For closer familiarity,i have attached my passport copy here as we approach more serious stage in this venture and copy of NCND agreement to be signed between us.

We must be rest assured that the over-invoiced amount is secure with you once approved.You will have 40% of the added value of the amount while 60% will go to us and all other top officials that will be involved in perfecting this venture and the initial price for supply stand for sharing ratio that you shall propose if any.

We await you response ASAP.

Best Regards,

Hassooni Al-Chlaibawi
the rat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and this is the "fake ministry mail"

From: MINISTRY OF FINANCE,BAGHDAD,IRAQ <[email protected]>

Dear Sir,

RFQ/SOLICITATION NO.MOF216BE-13-R-1540

Following your submission of offers to this Ministry, You are advised to go through the solicitation advert enclosed herewith for details of information regarding qualification in securing supply project in accordance with laid down guidelines as issued by the government of Iraq in conjunction with the national investment commission.

You are require to submit all question with 48hrs for clarification as all clauses must be strictly adhered to.

The Bid for this RFQ/SOLICITATION NO.MOF216BE-13-R-1540 will be held on the 17th of March 2013 in our Secretariat Hall Baghdad(Restricted Tendering).

You are required to send to us receipt of Restricted Tender fee payment of $25,000.00(Twenty Five Thousand United States Dollars(NON-REFUNDABLE) payable only in our office in Baghdad in accordance with directives.

Registration process shall only be granted to winning companies after the completion of the bidding processes in accordance with government directives as explained in the guide attached.

Yours Faithfully,

MRS AL ZAHARA ATIFA ZARAF

FOR:

MINISTRY OF FINANCE BAGHDAD IRAQ
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: [email protected]
hornet-ri
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi to all,

He is again active with new company:
AL-ZAWARI TECH LTD <[email protected]>

this is his e-mail:

Dear Mr xxx,

Happy Eid- Al- Adha!

How are you?

After the meeting with the officials which lasted for several hours yesternight,We have resolved to work together to actualize this as as they have warned,confidentiality must be maintained on all sides until funds are secured.

Now,You will have to prepare a letter of capability on your company letter head to supply these Vehicles to the Iraqi government through the Ministry of Finance.

You will have to also prepare alongside an invoice.The cost of each unit,you should change to:

xxx XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXX

Frieght/Shipping cost to Umm Quasr Port Iraq:€...................................

Grand Total:€........................

Duly sign and send to us for our perusal before we inform you on how to send to the Finance ministry for consideration:

Address letter to:

The Purchasing Department,
Ministry of Finance,
Bahgdad,Iraq.
RFQ/SOLICITATION NO.MOF307XXB-13-IQ-087
Email:[email protected]

This you must submit with a copy of your company registration certificate in your home country and your ID/passport copy to back it up.

For closer familiarity,i have attached my passport copy here as we approach more serious stage in this venture and copy of NCND agreement to be signed between us.

We must be rest assured that the over-invoiced amount is secure with you once approved.You will have 40% of the added value of the amount while 60% will go to us and all other top officials that will be involved in perfecting this venture and the initial price for supply stand for sharing ratio that you shall propose if any.

We await you response ASAP.

Best Regards,

Hiba Al-Obaidi

Al-Zawari Tech Ltd
Al Safarat St. - Area (607)Sub.St.(29)Building (18/4)Baghdad,Iraq
TEL/FAX:+964-1-555328803
SAT:+88216 466 89 444
Email:[email protected]/[email protected]
mrs_know-all
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just opened a new subject without knowing that this one exists.
This idiot also tried to scam company for which I work, and almost made it. I am willing to post all details about him, if someone is still interested.

Look at this e-mail:

Dear xxxxx,

How are you today?

We do not know if your director read line by line our previous explanatory detailed mail as we had taken out time to explain matters in clear copy.

It is any type of Ambulance Vehicle that your company offers to us that we shall present to top officials of the Ministry for consideration.

It is at the presentation of any Ambulance offer we receive from you that we shall know how many units of each will be ordered and as i had explained earlier,we shall be working to secure full payment before supply.

Normally the Ambulance should be standard with all necessary equipments,2 patient and 4 patient cabin,any brand-Mercedes/Renault etc.

We shall begin work once we receive a prepare offer from you on your company papers duly signed to make is formal for presentation.

We shall await to hear from you.

Regards,
H.Obaidi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic