SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How can you play an obvious mule bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sharkpuncher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this email and I am wanting to know if and how it can be played:

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who can handle my business & personal errands
at his/her Spare time. Someone who can offer me these services:

* Mail services (Receive my mails and drop them off at UPS or USPS)
* Shop for Gifts
* Bill payment (pay my bills on my behalf)
* Sit for delivery (at your home) or pick items up at nearby post office at your
Convenience.

Let me know if you will be able to offer me any or all of these services.

I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping. I will also have my
Mail and packages forwarded to your address. If you will be unable to
stay at Your house to get my mails, I can have it shipped to a post
office near you and Then you can pick it up at your convenience.

The pay is (G.B.P 400 weekly.
I need your service because I am constantly out of town.

Well, let me know if you are able to handle the position.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Closed lad accounts x5
georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not having a dropbox, I usually wait for 4 or 5 days then tell him I got the check then the next day tell him I had a lapse gambling/ drinking/ women whatever and spent all the money then stand back and wait for the rant.

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

whit God all tin's are possible.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^That is one great way to do it. You can also sign up for premium membership and have access to an American drop box.

You may have your lad send checks or other permissible items to that address where it is checked on a regular basis.

You also get your name in GOLD, have access to
the premium lounge and get a cool (or not so cool...thanks Mods Mad ) custom tag.

Edit: Spelling

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.

Last edited by Justcold on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's possible that he has no way to tell if the mail or package got to your nonexistent address. I'm baiting a scammer who is trying to buy a nonexistent model of something I supposedly advertised on Craigslist. She sent me a check, not knowing the amount, to my character's nonexistent address. It's been almost a week since my character supposedly got it, and she hasn't twigged yet.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
sharkpuncher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got another one. This one is just sick as many people might actually believe they are helping UNICEF.

Dear Applicant,

This is the, UNICEF HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT writing to you in respect of the UNICEF ORGANIZATION, Job Representatives.

(United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund) is the driving force that helps build a world where the rights of every child are realized. We have the global authority to influence decision-makers, and the variety of partners at grassroots level to turn the most innovative ideas into reality. That makes us unique among world organizations, and unique among those working with the young.

We believe that nurturing and caring for children are the cornerstones of human progress.

UNICEF was created with this purpose in mind - to work with others to overcome the obstacles that poverty, violence, disease and discrimination place in a child's path.We believe that we can, together, advance the cause of humanity.

We advocate for measures to give children the best start in life, because proper care at the youngest age forms the strongest foundation for a person's future.

We work to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS among young people because it is right to keep them from harm and enable them to protect others. We help children and families affected by HIV/AIDS to live their lives with dignity.

You should be:

- Applicants must understand English language.

- Applicants must be above 18 years old.

- Excellent communication skills as staff work closely together and manner with computer skills.

- No Experience Necessary but book keeping or money management experience ideas.

- Good working relationship with new people is an asset.

- Good Self motivated and very detail orientated.

- Able to use your initiative and act independently.

YOUR JOB:

- Receiving donations from clients, companies and organization who are willing to donate.

- Good management of the donation funds receiving.

- Receiving donations through bank transfer,Checks and Money Order.

- Forwarding all donations payment to our local head branch office every month.

- Keeping all records of donations received and funds transfers to our offices by you.

We offer:

- A creative and varied job with a highly motivated

team.

- An excellent tax free salary of ($6,000-monthly)+ (10%) commission on each donation received weekly working from your computer.

- A free personal Sony VAIO Notebook PC.

- Quick career progression and spend more time with your family.

- Primary Location: Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK, France and USA.

Please reply via email with complete information as requested:

((Please Ignore This If Already Attached With Your Resume))

NAME***

ADDRESS***

City***

State/Province***

Postal Code***

Country***

PHONE NUMBER********

Scan Copy Of I.D *******

Previous Occupation***

Previous Employer***

Current Occupation*** (If Any)

Current Employer*** (If Any)

You don't have to go out of your present daily activity in order to engage in this Job i.e. you can do this Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job. You will work as an independent contractor right from your home/office.

Your job is absolutely legal. You do not need any capital to start, Non of your personal funds is needed. You are also required to check your email messages everyday at least 3 times daily. Staying online no less than 1hour daily is required and checking your e-mail messages at least 3 times everyday. Having access to a computer with Internet connection at home.

STEFAN LINDBERG
UNICEF,(P.R.O) HUMAN RESOURCES.
UNICEF CHILD TRUST FUND.

(United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund)

Closed lad accounts x5
Jimmytank12
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is easy to bait,

First request piggies from them for the payment.
If they have to send a check, well you didnt get it the first 2 times then you had trouble on the third one of hmmmm, maybe "solar flares", when they press you tell them "you know cause of the solar flares", you can keep that up for days while they try to make the connection.

Plus give them a fake address of somewhere expensive to send mail like Nuuk, Greenland (thats the capitol of greenland)

Everything they want you to do is somehow confusing and slow to do.

Try to convert them to the worship of Anubis.

The list goes on and on =)

Tank
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this:

- get access to a dropbox via a premium membership.

- when the check comes in, if it is from a real victim, notify the mods so the victim can be warned.

- write the lad "I got the check. But i have bad news. I thought I had my gambling problem under control but when I had all that cash in my hand I could not control myself! I spent it all on lottery tickets. I am so sorry. If I win, you get half!

- A day or two later, notify the lad "WE WON! and tell him you will keep your promise and he gets one - half.

- Using new e-mail addresses, others contact the lad to confirm the big win. A reporter from the local paper wants an interview. A lottery commissioner wants banking info to deposit the funds. An investment broker wants to talk with the lad about stocks and bonds.

- When the lad is 100 percent convinced, the original character writes "the bank just called. The check I cashed for you was a fake, they explained the whole scam to me. You are getting nothing!" Screams of anguish will be heard all over Lagos.

- Then, the reporter writes the lad "I just heard that the greedy pig is not sharing like he promised! I know a good lawyer who thinks you have an excellent case. Can I give your e-mail address to him?" Bait from there.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
sharkpuncher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFL

Closed lad accounts x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic