SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Screw the Rose, this one wants the thorn!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Smile
That's almost 6 hours wasted. How much do they have to pay for an hour at the cyber café?

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I have no idea what their cafe time costs but the rev just cancelled it so I could move him on to another bank. I did not want him to find the link still active after telling him I got my money back.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the July 23rd reference in another bait, is the time frame the last 6 months or something?

I look forward everyday to this lads pain and frustration. I dream about kitty cats and rainbows after one of his most special ones! Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this torturing this man.

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
Sweetheart good evening how are you today hope all is well with you darling i am so surpress to hear that you have not yet get the money back how can i believe such word that dont happen any where in the world you own your money i see no reason why the western union have never give you the money since all this days that is not true is impossible honey just tell me the truth i can really understand all this stories okay

Honey like i told you before i dont have any bank account to give to you ok the only solution is for you to go another western union or money gram to send me this money and beside you have to send it step by step first send me $1,000 us dollars as soon as i confirm the $1,000 us dollars before sending the other balance because i dont want to hear any story okay without this there is nothing i can do because i dont have any bank account to give to you that is the simple truth theftwo account i give to you is stires therefore i dont have any other more account ok and i dont want to hear any story about bank account even the account you told me is not good people are be using the account every day so how can i believe even yesterday a lady use the account to get money from his friend and me and the lady is living in the same hostel so then tell me why yours is different

Darling if really you want to send me this money there is a lots of western union and money gram go anyone and send me this money and they we surely give you mtcn number that is the truth i am waiting to hear good news from you immediately tomorrow that you have get your money back from the western union and go another western union or money gram and send me the money and send me the mtcn number, i see no reason why they have never give you back your money i can never believe such story hopefully you we get the money tomoirrow otherewise i will never believe,honey this is almost two week how they have never give you your money that is story love let us be real and truthful here it maybe after this now you we tell mez againb they refuse to give you the money that you lots the money it maybe that is what you we say next,i love you kiss to your soft lips
waiting for youyr urgent reply
Rose your lovely wife forever in life know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more and more nothing we separate our love is only death we do us apart kiss darling

Good morning! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am shocked that you think I am telling you stories. You just showed me what you think of us. You know since you don't trust me there is no reason to continue this relationship. Goodbye!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love
sweetheart good day i read your mail honey not that i dont trust you is due to what you are be saying in which such thing is not in rules and regulation of banking and western union darling just like what i think and say for my last mail that later you may tell me they refuse to give you the money or giving me another story that is just exactly what is going on now well my love if you say so mean that you have never ready for me to come before and also you have never love me before if you really love me before and you want me to come i see no reason why you we send me such email that as far i dont trust goodbye mean you are be planning to say this so long

Honey well if you choose to say good bye to me there is know problem is part of life but it pains me a lots for you to be keeping me promise me so long keeping myself hoping that we are together and we will surely get married but today you are sending this kind of email God in heaven is looking at you if you do the right thing then fine if you do a bad thing then fine God we see us through God almighty father that provide you for me before we provide another person to me that we real love me and have human feelings and love me the way i am its pains me a lots that i am in this pains today is very bad to be an Orphan all the same God we help me and take me out from this pains without you i still love you deeply in my heart kiss
waiting for your reply
Rose your love

Good morning Rose. I hope you are well and enjoying the day. You claim to know all of this about the rules and regulations of banks and western union. Why is that? I told you i did not want to use that fucking money fraud place but you insisted. Now I have done it and you are still complaining because you say that is not the way it works. How would I know any of that?

Don't feed me that god garbage. You have become increasingly more irritating and I have finally had enough when you called me a liar. That tells me everything I need to know about your feeling toward me.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see he used "the promise" statement, when in all your emails I have never seen you say "I promise I will do this".

Good slap NV! Evil Lol

SoConfuse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously awesome slap!

United Kingdom <---First one!

"You are not a Good Person" -Sharon Godsend my first lad love (Sadly I was dumped)
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I know, right? I am going to enjoy my morning coffee tomorrow, that's for sure! Wait, I can't afford a new keyboard, so I will have to read this thread after I have my coffee. Razz

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart good evening how are you i read your mail i have never called you liar darling you have to understand that i am human being for God sake i see no reason why things we be going this way because you said the bank account i send to you is fake now western union again the same story how did you want me to feel about it honey lets us to real here just think over it if you where me darling

Honey like i told you before please mylove if really you love me and you want me to come over to join you as we both discusse before please try all your possible best and send me the money tomorrow by westernunion or money gram this is only the solution for me to get the money i dont have any other solution and i dont have any account to send for you please try to understand

darling like i told you before to avoid more problem again if maybe the first money you send by westernunion is too big that is the reason they did not send the money that may be true therefore you have to send only $1,000 us dollars first tomorros okay as soon as i confirm the $1,,000 us dollars tomorrow before sending the balance please mylove kindly follow what i said we will be happy everything we come to an end i will come over to join you immediately honey you know that i loveyou so mush and deeply in my heart i am so crazy and been mad since all this days i dont no what to do please mydarling try to send me the money tomorrow please go western union or money gram and send me only $1,000 us dollars first tomorrow okay and make sure they give you MTCN Number over there nothing like web site okay i love you deeply darling see you soonest
waiting for your urgent reply and the mtcn number tomorrow Friday
Rose your lovely wife forever in lifeknow matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more and more nothing we separate our love is only death we do us apart kiss darling see you soonest

Good morning! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I got the money back but now I have to go to the hospital in the morning.

I love you but now I have to worry about me.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Evil Lol and Crying or Very sad for Derrick, he'll be so lonely without his thorn. Shame "she" couldn't get "her" act together and get a real account or a way to get the money.

SoConfuse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love following this thread. Laughing

Still, I am now sad this sunny Sunday morning because NV I think you to kids should work this out. I feel like you belong together... hahah Rolling Eyes

United Kingdom <---First one!

"You are not a Good Person" -Sharon Godsend my first lad love (Sadly I was dumped)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Of course you are right. All it takes is the MTCN and we are back together.

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart good evening how are you today hope all is well with you,honey i am glad to hear that you have get the money back that is good news darling how have you gone at the hospital today i am worried about your hearth i always pray for you my darling everything we be fine with you okay just have the full believe.

darling i am happy you have get the money back hopefully you are going to send me the money today as soon as you return back from the hospital honey as soon as you send the money please make sure you collect the MTCN Number from them and send it for me to confirm the money at western union okay you can send the money by western union or money gram and remember what i told you before love please you have to send the money step by step okay to avoid more problem,you we only send 1,000 us dollars first time okay as soon as i confirm the 1,000 us dollars before you we send the other balance okay because there we be no problem or question for only 1,000 us dollars because is little money that we be the best idea okay,sweetheart please follow my instruction everything we be fine and i will get the money here without know problem and they we surely give you the MTCN Number also

honey i love you deeply i can wait to see you anymore i need you so mush badly darling i give God the glory everything we come to an end within few days we will finally be together okay so that i can take good care of you,honey i love you see you soon okay kiss to your soft lips
waiting for your urgent reply and the MTCN Number
Rose your lovely wife forever in life know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more and more nothing we separate our love is only death we do us apart kiss honey

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart how are you i did not hear from you hope all is well with you,honey what is the problem again i am worried because i can understand what is going on every day the same stories and silent kiss
waiting to hear from you
Rose your love forever

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart good evening where are you i am soworried what is the problem why i dont hear from you since few days everything is alright with you please get back to me i love you darling kiss
waiting for your urgent reply
Rose your lovely wife forever inlife know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more

Good morning! I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. I have missed you but had to catch up on my work and try to get ahead for the next visit.

You can put your belief in your god if you like but I trust the doctors to cure me.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's so irritating when lads repeat instructions over and over again, like you are some kind of an idiot and didn't understand the first time they said something.

I despise this lad and hope Derrick is just way too busy to get to WU before he has to get back to the hospital. The concept of actually having to work and can't go running around willy-nilly is totally lost on this lad.

This one stressing out and writing frantic emails gives me wonderful warm fuzzy feelings inside. I giggle like a pre-teen little girl whose first crush just gave her a wink and a smile.

This one is so hooked and determined to get a payday. I love it and I love that it's you, NV, that is giving him this pain. Evil Lol Let's see how true "her" signature line really is.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is very irritating and every time I get a mail from him I smile.

Quote:
Hello my love
Sweetheart good evening how are you today i am happy to hear from you today i was so worried honey you did not even say anything about my coming and about how you are going to send me the money honey is like you dont really want me to come or you dont want to send me the money,in your mail i can understand you want to go back to work honey please i am begging you with the name of God kindly send me the money before you go back to work if really you want me to come i really need serious answer from you okay i love you kiss
Rose your lovely wife forever in life

Good morning love! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday and churching. I am already at work and cannot do anything unless you have a bank account. I will not do any of your instant money again. Stop that stupid begging in the name of your fairy tale. I am more worried about my health right now.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely husbandSweetheart good eveninghow are you today hope all is well with you,honey i am worried about your hearlth hope you are getting better your hearlth is my concern my darling please let me know how is your hearlth for your next mail okay i am so worried honey dont worry okay everything we be fine very soon i will behtere with you to take good care of your my lovely darling

Honey here is the bank account details below for you to send me the money okay i hope there we no more problem hoping to hear good news from you tomorrow you have send the money ok
Here is the bank account details......

Bank Name: BANQUE REGIONALE DE SOLIDARITE (DAKAR SENEGAL)
Bank Address: DAKAR SENEGAL
Beneficiary Name: OBIEKWE LEONARD EMEKA
Account number: 019018030104
Serial no. 01002
Code Swift:BRSWSNDAXXX (MT 103 FIELD 5 7 A)
BANK CODE SN125
RIB :10
IBAN:SN 0125 01002 019018030104 10

Darling take good care of your self for me ok i miss you a lots my darling finally everything we come to an end within few days as soon as you send me the money tomorroiw so that i will come over to take good care of you my darling see you soon kiss to your soft lips
Rose your lovely wife forevert in life knowmatter the' situation i am for you alone i loveyou more and deeply in my heart nothing we separate our love is only death we do us apart kiss darling

Good morning baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am getting worried about my health too. I will be glad when you are here to take care of me.

Thank you for the information. I will get this sent to my bank.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
Sweetheart good evening how are you today hope all is well with you honey i am so worried about your hearlth is my concern darling dont worry okay very soon i will be there with you to take good care of you. sweetheart i am so worried about your hearlth please my darling take good care of yourself for me ok until i come over and take good care of you okay i dont want anything to happen to you because you are everything to me without you i am gone forever

Honey i am so glad to hear that you we send the bank details to your bank i hope you have already send the information to them and they have already send the money to the bank account today i am waiting to hear back from you that your bank have already made the transfer to the account okay see you within few days my darling i love you more deeply kiss to your soft lips
Rose your lovely wife forever in life know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more and more nothing we separate our love is only death we do us apart kiss darling

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am concerned about my health too and I will be glad when you get here to take care of me. I have another appointment on Friday.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many times do you have to tell this idiot that YOU won't contact "HER" when the transfer is complete. I swear I don't think I could remain in a room with the guy. His constant repeating the same crap over and over again is irritating, not to mention the fact that he has no reading comprehension skills and doesn't pay attention to a word you say, unless, of course, it's about MONEY!

I wonder if he'll ignore you for 2-3 days while "she" believes the transfer is taking place? I hope not, knowing he's writing you, no matter how irritating, at least he's not with a real victim when, instead, he's writing 20 paragraphs about how a money transfer is supposed to work.

I wonder if he thinks he finally is going to have a payday?! I hope so and I hope he gives sig line worthy rants!!!! Evil Lol

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'll let him go for a few days instead so he can't push for details.

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart good morning how are you today hope all is well with you honey i am so mush concern about your health i am so worried but very soon i will be there to take good care ofyour ok dont worry everything we be fine soonest you said you have a appointment on Friday again at the hospit l please take good care of yourself for me ok everything we be fine soon

Honey i hope you have contacted your bank already and they have already send the money sweetheart please let me know so i can inform the owner of the account that the money has be send to the account already is on his way coming ok see you soon my darling i love you more
Roseyour lovely wife forever in life know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more and more nothing we separate our love is only death we do us apart kiss darling

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart good afternoon how are you today hope all is well with you,darling i have not had from you today hope you are in good condition of hearlth i really miss your heart warm mail today i love you deeply see you soonest okay kiss to your lips

Good morning honey! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I hope you had a great Valentine's Day. I was at that hospital all day yesterday with the doctor, the labs, the medication change, the EKG and by the time we got half way back to work, the doctor called to change my medicines again. What a farking mess.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when you ignore this one's money talk. I know it bugs and frustrates the crap out of him. I sit here giggling whenever I read this thread. Well, it's actually a cross between being VERY angry/disgusted and the other part laughing at your responses and knowing he's receive some pure art lad pain that you inflict so well! Evil Lol

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart good day i am so glad to hear from you i was so worried honey i read your mail that you where in the hospital throughout yesterday and the change the EKG,i am so glad that everything go successful glory be to God i hope your hearth is now getting better;sweetheart i really miss you a lots and a lots very soon i will be there to take good care of your okay just release your mind all we be well

honey i did not hear anything from you about the money have you send the money yet please let me know ok so that i can inform the owner of the account that you have send the money is on his way come to his account ok i love you deeply my darling see you soon kiss to your soft lips
Rose your lovely wife forever in life know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more and more nothing we separate our love is only death we do us apart my darling see you soon okay

Good morning baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I will be glad when you get here. I am going crazy trying to figure out how to do my reports and such with what is going on. I am just getting ready for the meet with the surgeon next week. I hope we get this over with soon.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart good day how are you today my lovely darling i read your mail i always pray for you everything we be fine with you and you we have a good health okay i always think about you every day love i dont know what to do is the most reason i want to come over soon so that i will be seeing you taking good care of your,honey your health is most important for me more than everything

Honey you did not say anything about the money have your already send the money please let me know so that i can meet with the owner of the account to tell him please let me know on your reply if you have send the money or not okay,i love you so deeply in my heart my darling hopefully see you within two weeks okay have a wonderful night and stay bless i love you kiss
Rose your lovely wife forever in life know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you mlore and more nothing we separate our love kiss

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I miss you and am waiting for next week. I don't know what will happen and frankly, it scares me.

I didn't say anything about the money because I told you last week I sent that to my bank. Don't you ever read anything I write?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart good morning how are yoiu today also honey i read your mail why are you scare dont be scared okay everything we be fine with you just have the faith i always pray for you here ok honey i surppose to be with you by now so that i will be by yourself

honey yes you told me last week you we send the bank info to your bank you did not tell me there have send the money or not please my love you have to find out with your bank if they have send the money or not so that i can meet with the owner of the account to verify from his bank if the money have arrive because if really your bank have send the money since last week the money surppose to arrive here in Senegal by now i am waiting to hear good news from you soon honey take good care of yourself for me okay dont be scare everything we be well with you just have the faith okay i will be there soon to take good care of your ok i love you more deeply darling see you soon kiss to your soft lips
Rose your lovely wife forever in life know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more and more nothing we separate our love is only death we do us apart kiss love

Good morning my lover! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I will take your advice and not be afraid. I'll just let nature take its course.

I don't know how long it takes to get to Senegal but you know my bank won't check your account.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart how are you today hope all is well with you i am so happy to hear that you we take my advise everything we be well with you okay,

darling can i know the date your bank have send the money so that i can go and tell the owner of the account and also how mush did you send and also get in touch with your bank to verify if they have already send the money and the date they send the money okay i am waiting to hear good news from you for your next mail ok take good care of yourself for me my darling i love you more deeply in my heart see you soon okay kiss to your lovely lips
Rose your lovely wife forever in life know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more and more kiss darling

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my lovely husband
sweetheart how are you today hope all is well with you i am so happy to hear that you we take my advise everything we be well with you okay,

darling can i know the date your bank have send the money so that i can go and tell the owner of the account and also how mush did you send and also get in touch with your bank to verify if they have already send the money and the date they send the money okay i am waiting to hear good news from you for your next mail ok take good care of yourself for me my darling i love you more deeply in my heart see you soon okay kiss to your lovely lips
Rose your lovely wife forever in life know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more and more kiss darling

Good morning baby! I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend? Honey you know the date it was sent to my bank and the amount. Stop asking me to check it for you. I have enough to worry about trying to prepare for the meeting.

Cellphone - web store
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost a week with no update on this one? (this one is on my top 5 threads I watch for updates)

Is "your lovely wife forever in life know matter the situation i am for you alone i love you more and more kiss darling" not true anymore?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic