SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Google Translate

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been receiving a lot of emails recently written in Chinese. Normally I just delete them. Today for some odd reason I decided to use Google Translate to see what the email was. I am still wondering. The result I got was
Quote:
Quiet, I like to have to rely on the dream encounter, rubbing in the bone marrow that touch gentle,
I pommel my body and subdue it. I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway

I think I will be deleting them without reading them again!
I'm still not sure if it was Google Translate or what...

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

whit God all tin's are possible.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Hah! That's amusing. Laughing
Often a spammer will pack the email with nonsense text so that the email gets through spam filters. This might be an example of that. In any case, georob, it's funny!! Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google Translate does not start! Better Machinec may apply, such as this one grammatically correct and completely clear the water content of the message to show. Oh, and mine outhouse a pineapple.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny. Just a few minutes later I'm trying to read that text to remember what I originally wrote, and after several attempts I still have no idea.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

You too?

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
So, there must be an extremely short time, but even so, nothing short of irritating memory dysfunction, lizard people conspiracy or you just simply astonishingly bad contraption that does not understand this noble and profoundly developed my own language.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The part beginning "I pommel my body and subdue it" is from one of Paul's letters. (My Bible is in the truck and I'm going to the evening service in a few minutes.) The part before that I don't recognize.

ETA: It's 1 Corinthians 9:27. Verse 26 is "So I run not as if unclear, so I fight as if not beating air," which doesn't resemble the first part of what you got at all.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey at least it's slightly better than Yahoo or Altavista Babelfish (RIP). Let's put it through Bing! Twisted Evil

And this is what it spat out:

Bing Translator wrote:
Be quiet, I want to rely on dreams encounter friction touch bone marrow gentle,
I am my body, pommel horse, and subdue it. I have preached to others, I myself should be a broken-down

Not sure how butchered this is so let's try translating to several languages and then back to English.

Result:
After being translated into many languages using Bing translator wrote:
If the full text of the paragraph in the Tokyo Science University hauv date Yvette txawv hnov die I and Anna txha, Terry npau koj hlwb yeej suav Tunku believed so.
White xwb TUS yeej Biz.market.dow stenosis is a national, nag.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^
Ah, right, OK. Now I see what he was after...... Shocked

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After being translated into many languages using Bing translator wrote:
npau koj hlwb yeej suav

Have you ever heard people talking like that? I have. It's pretty bizarre.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic