SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lena on Me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turn it up! You need a six speed manual on that song.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww man, now I have that song stuck in my head!!! banghead
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'm good that way. Perhaps you should avoid this post because it gets a bit worse (Okay much worse).

So me and Lena aren't really getting anywhere as she says Westy and I say Bank Account:

Quote:
Hi my love Mals.
Certainly you can is safe and is insured to send money through western union. To check up here, esteem about all on a website www.westylink. Except me to receive nobody money if I do not receive you can back return. You need to be called to them and to cancel transfer, they return you back money. If I receive money here and I will pay for the ticket. I will arrive to you and you will see me. It is easy, quickly and safely a remittance.
Love and kisses

Yeah yeah:

Quote:
My love Mals. I wait for your letters and from you the answer. Why you do not write to me now?

Jeeze I thought I answered. Oh well:

Quote:
My love Mals. I see your letter. You write to me that do not want to use western union, you can easily use the bank account of my aunt. Without problems, but you never did transfer? I do not know why, but you do not do it. Itself you write that it on much more convenient. I will wait, you can is easy and to send without problems money for the bank account of my aunt. Or to send to me through western union. I will wait for news. I have a good news, I have received documents for a trip. Has received the visa. They at me on hands and all an order. I only wait for you, I wait when you will send money for the air ticket. I only needed to pay for the ticket and to sit down in the plane. Only you detain our meeting.

Best turn on that old Trucker Charm:

Quote:
My Little Nesting Doll,
You knows I just don’t trust them there things and wants you to be safest for sure for sure I do! If anything ever happened I wouldn’t forgive myself for putting you in Piles of troubles no I wouldn’t! So I gots thinking real hard like too and remembered that your Girlfriend had herself a Bank account that she’d let us use didn’t she now? Why that’d work out just perfect like wouldn’t? I can't stop this feelin', deep inside of me. Girl, you just don't realize, what you do to me no you sure enough don’t I guarantee! I got it bad for you girl, but I don't need a cure no I sure don’t Little Lady! I'll just stay addicted and hope I can endure…all the good love, when we're all alone. Keep it up, girl, yeah ya turn me on cause I thinks I need to tells you that I’m hooked on a Feeling I am and that’s a big old Ten-Four it is!
Well I best back on outta here. Catch you on the Flip Flop,

Okay maybe that wasn't all that bad; Heck I didn't even resort to any OOGA CHAKKAS. Mind you I invoked The Hoff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ love this

Quote:
Piles of troubles

those piles of trouble just crack me up!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic