SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupid Lad Is Confused By My Name

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MDRPUTAIN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I quickly typed up a letter to a lad earlier that wanted to transfer $7.5 M to my personal bank account because his client (who died in a car accident) was closely related to my character. Now you'd be think that a relative of my character would share his last name but instead, he was named after the company my character works at. The lad also thought that my character was named after his company and that the name in his signature and e-mail must have just been there for show...

My signature (that really confused the lad):
Sincerely,
Larry Hanson
Booz Allen Hamilton

The beginning of the letter I received from Mr. Roland Phillip (aka Lad):

Dear Allen Hamilton,

I thank you very much for your urgent response, It is a great pleasure hearing from you and I believe that God has a purpose making us to know each other through this medium, Before i tell you more about this transaction let me tell you little more about myself. In a brief, I am Mr. Roland Philip , 54 years old and have work under this bank for many years, I am married and blessed with two kids, and we live at N ° 28 Agenda GRA Lome Capital City of Republic of Togo, My wife is a midwife and work with the University Teaching Hospital here in Lome the capital city of Togo.
I know you will be very surprised after going through my previous message because we have never met before, However i came across your contact while searching for the Mr. Davies Hamilton. FAMILY TREE and I found you and I decided to contact you to know your I made my intention open for you to understanding that late mr.Davies Hamilton. is a customer to our bank who died few years back with his entire family in a car accident and left behind the total sum of (US $ 7.5Million) in the dormant account of the bank leaving nobody behind for the claim,
iBaal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you could just go with it, and keep using Allen Hamilton as your character's name. But personally, I'd call him on it and try to make him squirm, and see how he responds. You risk losing him, but you might get some interesting responses from him, and it will definitely throw him off script.

And if he does disappear, you can always start again with a different character and email.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Don't explicitly tell the lad that he made a mistake. You could leave off the Booz Allen Hamilton occasionally, or mention someone else in your family who also has the last name Hanson. But let him think that you're Allen Hamilton until he asks you to fill out the form with your name, the decedent's name, how he died, what account he had, and so on. Then put your right Hanson name and see if he figures out how Larry Hanson and Davies Hamilton are related.

Lads frequently mix up European naming conventions. We don't want to educate them, as their mixups help real victims twig.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah roll with the mistake, ive changed my characters gender in baits before to see if they even notice, which they didnt. XD

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Very Happy

One of our classic baits, where a baiter replied: 'I am a penguin with an orange nose' (the thread now sadly pushed off into the abyss) didn't phase his lad one bit. Name confusion should pose no problems to your lad.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
MDRPUTAIN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all of the advice!
I wish I could have read the thread the Captain Pugwash is talking about XD
I decided to go with it for now and see if he even realizes that he made a mistake...
If he does realize it and questions me about it, I might tell him that "Larry Hanson" is my wife and business partner.
I'll say if he responds or not and thanks again for the responses and help.

EDIT: He responded. This time he's calling me Larry Hanson but my close relative is still named Mr. Davies Hamilton...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic