SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is it worth getting lads' SIM cards cancelled?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my adopted home country, I've made a few friends that can help my baiting in various ways. There's also a steady stream of scams coming out of here.

By looking at the phone numbers lads give out, I can identify their mobile provider and make an effort to get their SIM cards cancelled.

Is it worth it? On the one hand it's cheap and easy to pick up a new SIM here but hen again, it means they have to keep sending out new emails with their new contact number, which will get cancelled again Very Happy

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would think you'd need pretty hard evidence to get a mobile provider to act, otherwise if they acted on every email they would be bombarded with malicious requests to cancel the SIM cards of ex-partners, teachers, workplace enemies etc etc.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As mentioned, I've made a few contacts in my home country and it's possible. That's my point.

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would certainly cause lads pain, lots of pain.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have special help then I would definitely do it. It wastes their time and makes them have to pay for a new card.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have the contact to do it, I say you absolutely should. It's much easier than my method of bombarding lads' phone with calls from other lads until they abandon their numbers. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If numbers can reliably be cancelled, I would imagine that there would be great potential if this reporting method could be made available to other baiters, such as with credit cards. Wink

Closed lad accounts X6 X2 Malaysia Spain
Pith Helmet - Moyosola's Webcam Safari Lagos-Accra 431km/270mi

Pith Helmet - Preci0us Lagos, Nigerian-Cotonou, BEN 117km/73mi
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK then let's try Very Happy If it works, I'll get in touch with the other couple of baiters I know are in the same country and we can pool our local lad numbers Very Happy

George Carl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Won't your contact be putting their safety and job at risk?

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I would worry about-can your contact do this without putting his job at risk? How can you definitively prove a number and SIM was purchased by a scammer?

@Big X, your phone chain produces different, targeted results. Please don't abandon!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, as the contact is involved in law enforcement Very Happy

The nature of my post was not designed to encourage second-guessing, rather discussion regarding the effectiveness of getting a lad's SIM cancelled.

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But it is more fun calling the numbers via Skype and hanging up the split second you hear "hello" so you do not lose credit.

Lads see a US # and think they have a mugu.. and then they can't sleep. You call back, they get excited.. you hang up.. Do this quite often, they keep their phones turned off..

But then after that - you can cancel them.. but sleepless nights for them is fun.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's easier getting a lad's phone blocked or stopped for good than you might think.

All you need is his phone's IMEI number. That's the phone's individual ID number they use to track and identify it.

Find some reason to get your lad to type in: * # 06 # on his mobile phone to reveal that number and give it to you. I tell them the reason they can't phone me is, I need to set up their region access code on mine to allow them to call. So have to input that number in my phone.

If you can get their phone's IMEI number go here to check it: http://www.imei.info/
That site will give you the provider and country where the phone is registered.

Then you can phone up the provider and report it stolen, whereby they will block it permanently. Usually within an hour or so if they are any good.

Don't tell them I told you though. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic