SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eric and his doll

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Good Morning Rose How was Your Night i Hope Slept well..Am so sorry for Not Replying you on time Just that i was so busy have a lot of customer in the Shope,I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded.I also walk and Meditation to keep my body, mind and soul clean, healthy and happy.I love traveling and have seen many Lands of this world.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Handsome, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make you laugh, I can bring excitement in your life.I am fun loving, creative and at peace. I appreciate others and respect other people's feelings, opinions and cultures. I believe that we are children still at heart, capable of wonder, revelry and change, but, something should be stable.I am an intense friend, sees his glass as half full.I have always drawn to Oceans, mountains and nature.when there is good music, I love to dance, I also enjoy art, cultural activities, exploring new places, visiting museums.I also enjoy romantic picnics, candle light dinner.I believe the kiss is the most intimate and sensual thing that two people can share.kissing is an art form.On the more romantic side,. My ideal match is a person, who is warm, wonderful, witty, have a positive out look on life, She is honest, sensitive, I am active, positive, outgoing, smart,intelligent,nice, funny,very loving, affectionate, and a family oriented guy. I am ready to find a life partner and raise a permanent family. I Love to travel and seek adventure. I am very easy to get along with. I'm in good health; eat well,very fun and conservative. I know how to cook, clean, do dishes and laundry so I don't need a wife to be a home slave. I believe in having a maid and a nanny to help with kids. I am very loving, touchy/ feel,,type of guy... love to give and receive foot rubs and back rubs. I love to kiss my partner; I like hugs, walking hand in hand and arm in arm. I like to work out be in shape take walks on the beach and give my lady lots of flowers.I am very romantic.. I love Romance, dancing, water sports, boating, travel, music, arts, outdoors, snow Skiing, games, reading, being active, and public peaking. I love lakes, mountains, snow skiing, riding snowmobiles, horses, motor cycles, dirt bikes and dune buggies. I like art galleries, museums, and the theater. I like going to the operas, bialys, skating, walking on the beach and laying in the sun. I play billiards, football, tennis, volleyball, baseball, football, and catch. I love to play sports with children and card games and board games. I love candle light dinners, laying beneath the stars, and watching the sea wavescaring, romantic, sensual,compassionate, intelligent, interesting, attractive and fun loving....Are you involved with someone right, now What do you enjoy doing in your spare ,What kind of work do you do, Do you like children,What do you enjoy about your life,Is dating as scary for you as it is for me, What would surprise you in a good way on a first date,What are you looking for in a relationship,What do you like to do on the weekends,What are your interests or hobbies, what is your favourite food to eat,what is your favourite color,Would you consider marriage if things works out well ,If you could plan the perfect weekend, what would you do,What are some of your values,What is your ideal relationship....I Hope to hear back from Rose, have a wonderful day bye for now..

Berry..

I'm so happy you emailed. I've been in front of the computer since Sunday awaiting your reply.
The battery in my wheelchair went dead and I'm waiting for someone to plug it back in so I can move.
Your email was terrific! I read it out loud to the cats. I think they love your words!
I hope you write more!

I must go, the fix it guy is here. I hope he helps my wheelchair get charged.

Yours,
Mary
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

REAL late reply...

Quote:
how are you doing?.......... Thanks for sending me an email on here and telling me about yourself, I'm very glad.. Well I'm pretty new to this Internet dating scene....... I was glancing through profiles when your fascinating profile and tender look with a nice smile peeked my Interest. I must admit that you're ravishingly Handsome woman even without setting my eye on you. And this is giving me doubts that you're still single.I am not sure what happen in my past relationship and i do not like talking about it cause i get upset whenever i say a thing about it. I'm a touchy-freely type of man. I like to kiss and cuddle, but I could smother you with Love. I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, smart, independent, trustworthy, passionate and romantic kind of a man, Full of energy, I love dancing to the oldies or country music, also like walking on the beach..I've been single all my life, am widow. i wish to find a real love of my life.. I want to love a woman for who she is, to spoil her, and love her, and let her know just how much she means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way,I am in fact hoping to find happiness via Good Relationship! .A serious relationship based on trust and honesty am seeking for , since I think if a man and woman don't have friendship, the rest of it just won't work. I have a rather unusual sense of humor.I like to laugh at odd things. But I think no matter what you're laughing at, laughter is important as it helps to cope with life. I'm politically liberal, but i don't like to push my beliefs on others. Also,family values are important to me. I feel if as a parent I'd have a duty to raise my child to love God and respect others. And finally, I consider myself to be a "hopeful pessimist." In other words, I see a lot of problems in the world and in my life but I know I can't let them get me down, and believe things have a way of working themselves out!I am looking for an attractive minded woman who loves music and sports as much as I do! I guess the best way to describe myself is that I'm a man who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings.well i'm currently working here in the western part of Africa on a contract Award.and i would be back in state in just a week after Awarding the contract to me here in Africa,i would like to chat with you more better and know much more about you and your family life.....Well i will like to hear from you

Yes, I sent him the pic of the blow up doll.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Berry" keeps writing.

Quote:
First off, I am 50. I am not trying to lie about my age (I have no problem with my age). I just want to be seen by the women I prefer to date. I am young at heart and like to play. I am frequently told that I look like I'm in my 30's. I cannot reply to you. I love the snow and skiing, hiking, camping, and being outdoors. I am equally comfortable in jeans and a shirt . I can fish (my Dad had no any other children before he passed away) or appreciate the symphony . I am a great swimmer and i like pool. I occasionally enjoy a good (wine)! I think I'm well rounded studying everything from music and drama, to art and merchandising, to engineering, math and the sciences. I play the piano and love classical music. I love to travel having lived in all corners of the United States w/ New England being my favorite. I've also lived in Germany, but my heart, I think, belongs in Scotland. I went for a two-week holiday and didn't want to leave. I am a country guy at heart but do like the city for the culture and great restaurants, just don't like the crowds and traffic!! I have some smile they are not hidden from the general public!!. I used to be a welder on submarines when i was in Germany, I own my own power tools, even a chainsaw and yes I know how to use it!! . One of my favorite quotes - "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all", bonus points if you know who said it!! I believe I have a lot to offer a woman. It just seems that all the nice-looking, sweet woman out there are already taken - prove me wrong!! Please have a photo since I have several. If you don't like my approach with the age thing, PLEASE don't email me and tell me.i Hope to hear back from You Soon..

Berry

I didn't answer (I didn't see it until today)
Quote:

Good Morning How are you Doing...How was Your Night,what is going on you did repliad back to me i hope all is well with you and Your Lovely Family...

I think I'll play with it for a bit...
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to be seen by the women I prefer to date.

Preferably breathing with money. Nothing else required.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this blow up doll must have money (shoved into an area she can't quite access I'm sure)

Eric finally wrote back

Quote:
honey am sorry for not replying you now i am back for u baby kk

You've ignored me for so long. I have dust built up all over me. Why did you ignore me?
Is this how you treat your toys?
Bad Eric
Bad!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic