SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WSI International- Legit or Not Legit?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chris85
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello folks, its me again and I am on the never ending search for the personal assistant/ virtual assistant job. I know you guys have been a great help for me considering my last post so here is my new question for my friends: Have you heard of WSI International? I just got an email offering me a job position.
First, this is the email that was sent to me:

WSI International

3500 North Kimball Avenue

Chicago, IL 60618

July 11, 2013

Thomas Barnet

Chicago, IL

Dear Christopher Chavez,

Your CV was examined and stored in our database. We consider you a suitable candidate for the position of Customer service representative. The enclosed file contains a description of the work . The validity term of the contract is 12 months. In case you agree with the provisions , inform us of your decision and we will contact you to sign the agreement

We’d like to inform you that we have received many applications for this position, and in case you really want to work with us, please, reply within 2 days.

In addition, you are requested to send us your ID in a scanned form (passport and/or driving license).

Kind regards,

Thomas Barnet

(206) 855-6583

The Head of HR Department

http://wsi1international.com

Here is the job description that was sent as an attachment:

Job Description:

Processing of orders and instructions issued by the company;

Confer with customers by e-mail to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel payment, or obtain details of complaints.

Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.

Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.

Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.

Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claiminvestigation results or any planned adjustments.

Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activitiessuch as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.

Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and informationfrom invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.

Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaintsand to determine possible causes.

Approval and monitoring of fulfillment of our agreements with certain partner companies.

You will must to receive packages with the goods from our customers. Thisis clothes, shoes, books, electronics, audio, etc. All packages with the goodswill deliver courier to your home address. The first packages with the goodsyou will receive on this week. All instructions of the task will be step bystep, but if you have any questions I'll be glad to help you. Please chek regulary your email address.
Rights:

30 calendar days of yearly vacation

Reimbursement of expenses associated with transfer and distribution of information, carrying out of phone talks (in process of provision of corresponding documents)

Salaries 2350 $ per month and bonuses for every 20 processed orders $ 235.

I thank you kindly. Take care for now

-Chris
Mister Volleyball
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His title:

The Head of HR Department.

LOLOLOLOL
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Domain Name: wsi1international.com
Created On: 11-Mar-2013 00:00:00
Expiration Date: 11-Mar-2014 00:00:00
Sponsoring Registrar: Bizcn.com, Inc (BIZCN.COM, INC.)
Status: client_delete_prohibited,client_transfer_prohibited
Name Server: ns1.wsi1international.com
Name Server: ns2.wsi1international.com
Registrant ID: Unknown
Registrant Name: Unknown

Registrant Organization: Unknown
Registrant Street1: Unknown
Registrant Street2: Unknown
Registrant Street3: Unknown
Registrant City: Unknown
Registrant State/Province: Unknown
Registrant Postal Code: Unknown
Registrant Country: Unknown
Registrant Phone: Unknown
Registrant Fax: Unknown
Registrant Email: Unknown
Admin ID: Unknown
Admin Name: Unknown
Admin Organization: Unknown
Admin Street1: Unknown
Admin Street2: Unknown
Admin Street3: Unknown
Admin City: Unknown
Admin State: Unknown
Admin Postal Code: Unknown
Admin Country: Unknown
Admin Phone: Unknown
Admin Fax: Unknown
Admin Email: Unknown

Why would a company that is in Chicago have a Seattle phone number that goes to a really dodgy voicemail? The website needs to be shut down.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please chek regulary

What, like you did your spelling?

Take the job if you don't mind being a mule for a criminal. Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
chris85
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you guys for the heads up! I just wish it were legit. Is there such a thing as a real assistant job? Sheesh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"You will must to receive packages"? I don't want musty packages!

Please post this site in the fake banks forum. If you need help killing it, we're here to help.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic