SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Robert Neal is he a scam or not

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rachelina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I met a man on match.com username 4nicewoman on the 22 April 2013 this year, we starting communicating to each other. His Name is Roberto Neal he said he come Swan Hill Melbourne Australia, he got a project in the UK to work on the Oanda Oil and Gas Resources PIC Montrose Field, North Sea, United Kingdom. His Phone number in the UK 0011
447011196594. he got a payout figure of 1,050,000.00 for doing this project and now the authorises over in the UK are holding these fund until he pays the tax that is due for these funds.
The FSA in London are holding these funds until he pays these tax fees, I have phoned the FSA London, and they told me that, they have ceased business and incorporated into the FCA over in London He told me because he is an Australian citizen, that cannot do anything for him. He asked for some money from me, which I know now that was a stupid thing to do. I gave him my bank account details for he could deposit the money he got, he cannot get any of out, because he would need my other account number I also reported him to the authorises here so they aware of these.

I have the account name of his friend were the money went into, it as follows her bank is HSBC BANK Account number 361610451347 BIC 496576 Rosemary Daniel 34 Windermere Point Old Kent Road London SE15 1DY United Kingdom Beneficiary/bank code MIDLGB2141U Beneficiary Account Number GB18MIDL40052531675265

The things if the FSA has finished business means someone has their old letters writing to people like me and this Roberto Neal, or maybe he was played for a fool as well, like he played me

I NEED TO HAVE INVESTIGATED, PLEASE HELP ME I know I wont get any of my money, but this will stop it from happening again

Can I upload photos of this guy on here so everyone is aware of this man, or thing. I think it not his true photo, but with the information I am starting to wonder this person is photos, so that he impresses the women on these dating sites. How they got hold of these photos, I don't think this guy is aware of what is happening with his photos

Last edited by Rachelina on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rachelina, sorry, but this is a fairly common scam.

The phone number he gave you starting with 4470 is a re-direct number, which means he could be anywhere in the world, most commonly with this scam, he is in either Malaysia or Nigeria.

Do not bother contacting or communicating with him any further, he will have a long list of excuses, pleas and different techniques to use to try and get you to send him money.

If you could contact one of the Moderators, (Green names) and forward any emails to them, they will be able to have the bank account checked.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rachelina wrote:

I gave him my bank account details for he could deposit the money he got, he cannot get any of out, because he would need my other account number.

Perhaps not but I wouldn't take the chance. There's also the possibility that you're now open to Identity Theft.
Let your bank know what has happened. They may need to give you a different account.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rachelina as said ^^^ I'm sorry to add that the Montrose and Arbroath Field is operated by Talisman Sinopec Energy UK Limited.

The Montrose and Arbroath Field is coming to the end of its producing life and margins are tight, there is no way any one would receive a completion bonus of that magnitude.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rachelina and welcome to the Forum.
I am very sorry that you were scammed Romance scammers are a particularly horrible form of scammer, they take more than money. Please for your own safety, cut off all communication with him. Block him, change you email accounts if you can, block him on your phone or in chat. No matter what he told you, it is likely that he is a young Nigerian man in a internet café.

Please visit our sister site, Scamwarners , they can help you although the money is gone. Posting his email address, and letters can help other victims.

if you are willing, can you post the email asking for money with the full header displayed. We may be able to make his life more than a little difficult.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the Financial Services Authority has indeed closed shop, but its remit is now met by the Financial Conduct Authority which is pretty much the same thing.

This is a common type of scam and and as Capone correctly pointed out, particularly callous and hurtful.

Just as a heads-up, the scammer or his crew may try to hit you from other angles. Identity theft may be one, or they may try to pay into your account and get you to send a surplus payment on, or they may pretend to be from the FBI or other law enforcement agency. Just be very suspicious of any unusual emails or calls and if you have any doubts, please share them with us, either on the forum or PM'd to a moderator.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic