SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When the subject and body don't match

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
palemonkbaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this earlier today:

Quote:
Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand donation to You, For More Info Contact ( [email protected] )

Quote:
Edinburgh Napier University offers industry informed courses which combine the optimum balance of theory and practice to equip graduates for success in today's competitive global job market. 92.3% of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of leaving. With over 17,000 students from over 110 countries, we are an international University and are also proud to be the largest UK provider of higher education in Hong Kong.

This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without the permission of the sender.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Edinburgh Napier University does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.

Edinburgh Napier University is a registered Scottish charity. Registration number SC018373
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's trying to get round the spam filters.

Did this come from a university email address or did he just nick the signature? If it was a real uni address it needs reporting to the administrators there so they can seize it back.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic