SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Adidas? Nike

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

This is Nikestewt From Fish Meet Fish online dating you just gave me your email address Just checking it out to see if i got it write i will really love to know more about you and what you're really looking for on the site and how long have you been on here i will wait to hear back from you soon. Thanks and God Bless!

Nike.

Quote:
Hi Derrick,

So good to hear back from you once again i most tell you that i really appreciate your message so much! Well i'm just 3days old on the site and what i'm looking for is the right man that i will end up my life with, My soulmate someone that will love me for who i am and that i will have a happy home with. well can you tell me more about yourself and maybe also send me a picture of yourself that know you well, as you do not have a picture on your profile on the website, i'll be looking forward to read back from you soon.
Thanks once again

Quote:
Hi Derrick,

How are you doing today? Thanks for the picture u sent you really look great in them and i most tell you that i really appreciate you for taken time to write me back and for telling me about yourself.I am so happy to read back from you so soon. My Full name is Nike Stewart .I am 32yrs old single and never married. My Dad is from SC USA and my mum from Queensland, Australia.I was born in Ridgeville, SC but i am presently in Burgess Hill,West Sussex,England.
My parent got divorced at early stage of there marriage so my Dad remarried to a woman from United Kingdom.She was the one that took care of me and she was the one that brought me up and i know her to be my Mum.
I lost my Dad about 5years ago in auto crash so the shock was too much for my Step mum so she was advised by the family doctor to come back to United Kingdom to regain her consciousness by staying with her family for some time so the pressure can be reduced.I have no choice than to come down here with her because she was the one that brought me up and she really needs me at that particular point in time.
I used USA on my profile just because i want my partner from there...I got response from Men in United Kingdom when i used it on my profile..I hope you understand because i believe in honesty.
My dad tried all his best to give me a fulfilled future, I became a nurse out of my own decision, he wanted me to be a lawyer so I can handle his estates, but i went for what I wanted..
I am just an average Nurse here in England..I love my job and it just fetches me enough to meet my day to day needs, but at least, I am satisfied with that because half loaf is better than none and since I know what I have in future, I am not scared of whatever today brings..
I am an easy going, open minded and a lady with a good sense of humor because I like making everyone around me happy..
I believe a lot can be achieved in life through happiness. And that is just why I am here on the internet searching.. I have no folks and no sibling, so I am all alone by myself here in this world;
I like doing a lot of outdoors, but you know, it is not always much fun when someone is alone, so I am more of the indoor type.. I think that is all i can say about myself for now.Its not possible for me to say all about myself,I think you also have to discover some yourself..
I hope to read back from you soon if you are still interested.
Once again,I am sorry for the location but i want you to know that location is not a barrier,It can be overcome withing hours...

I care

Quote:
Hi Derrick,

How are you doing today? I'm so sorry that it took me a while before getting back to you as i have been really busy down here, how have you been and what have u been up to? Thanks a lot for writing back to me and i am so happy to as least receive an email from you.it really do shows me how interested you really want to know my kind of person and i am so happy u really do have an understanding mind...I love to relocate back to the states soon but i am looking for a good man before relocating...I don't have a boyfriend here...I love going out to cinemas and beach but i have not been going out lately because i don't like going out alone without a man.
I will love to tell you more about myself but i think it will be much easier on yahoo messenger.I just downloaded mine and i think it will be nice if you can download it..I also need to know the best time to chat with you so i can adjust my schedule.. Herewith i have an attachment of my pictures but I will try to get more pics of me but i don't really like staying in front of camera but i will send the few ones i have asap.
I really like your kind of person and i really want to get to know you better
I cant wait to read from you
Regard's

Quote:
Hi Derrick,

So good to hear back from you so soon! I most tell you how happy i am reading back from you and glad that you like my pictures..Well my day is going on well it 13:30 hrs here i'm having a short break that is why i have time to get online and been able to write you back on time..Well just to tell more about me and what am looking for.

I am looking for a best friend as well as a partner in life and love. Someone I can go anywhere with or just simply stay at home and do nothing with. I am a hopeless romantic and want to be loved and respected in the way I intend on respecting and sharing my love with someone. I also feel that trust is one of the most important dynamics in any relationship. I'm interested in meeting a confident, down to earth, funny and intelligent man to hang out with and get to know. I'm at a place in my life where I'd like to find the right man for me. Not interested in meaningless casual hookups. I'm interested in a man inspired by creativity, who loves what he does, who's good at it, who enjoys life and all it's challenges, who is strong in his faith, and who is sincere about meeting his potential partner. Could you be him? *Smile happy

I am looking for someone who has a strong sense of integrity with high morals and values. One who puts family first no matter what, and enjoys life to the fullest. I am looking for someone who is honest and loyal, loves to have fun but someone who is responsible and has priorities set for present and future. Not looking for a self centered person. I am compassionate, I never put myself first. I believe that loyality in a relationship is the key to a healthy one. I love to hang out, laugh and loves the company of others. I'm not shy and enjoy meeting new people. Having material things is always welcomed but not necessary if you don't have the means to pay for it up front. I believe happiness comes within and no one can make you happy. Success does happen from true happiness. I like to look at the positives, but also take into consideration reality of most circumstances. I don't believe or live by addictions and will not tolerate such behavior. I am a great person inside and out. I live by making the right choices and being a positive role model to those around me. I don't tolerate men who mentally, physically or verbally abuse women or children. I am a firm believer that actions speak louder than words. I don't have much respect for liars and/or cheaters! I am probably the most caring, loving, compassionate person you will ever meet.

I have a lot to offer in a relationship. I am sweet, intelligent, outgoing, and very loving and caring.I definitely like to have fun, though!
I enjoy hanging out with friends, walking my dog, working out, dining out, cooking etc. Also, I love to travel and want to go to as many places as possible in the next few years.I have learned a lot in my dating experience. I used to always look for Mr. Perfect/good on paper guy and had a million requirements but not that anymore. I am simply looking for a nice,and funny man that will treat me extremely well. Looks and money do not matter to me, just your character. I hope i did not scare you away just trying to express my feelings, I'll lookforward to read back from you soon. Thanks

Regard's

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Goodmorning Derrick, How are you doing this morning i'm really sorry as it took me a while before getting back to you as i have not been online for a while now as i have been really busy with work. Well what have written to you are my real i never taught it that ways, i agree with you that everyone want only this but not everyone do this to there partner.. Well i like you to ask me what you want to know more about me then i can get back to you this is just a quick note as i do not have much time to spend on the internet for now i will back online later this evening too check back on you aiit. Have a good day!

Regards,

Good morning Nike! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Don't worry about the time it takes you to write me back. I know very well about work having to happen first.

I am glad you see how that kind of talk is not really productive at all and neither is asking a bunch of questions. Please write to me about your thoughts. That is simple enough to do. In order to create a relationship there must be communication. If you are unable to talk to me about whatever is in your mind then this is going to be difficult.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic