SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joyce the love slave NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FMF: FISHbitch10
[email protected]

Quote:
hi how i wish i can meet you so that we can know each other.

Quote:

yes dear thank you for your sweet mail dear i am very happy about that dear this is my yahoo mail and chat adress you can add me so that we can chat now dear [email protected] dear will be waiting for you up there now dear kisses

Quote:
hello dear thank you for your mail i am Joyce and i am 28years of age dear and dear i think i i have found something in you that is so cool to me ..Starring at the past, in comparison with who I am today, that person I was, before meeting you, clearly shows how much I love you and how important you are to me.
Counting on you makes me feel happy, safe and protected. The comfort your hugs bring me, your receptive and cozy chest make me the most fulfilled woman in this planet... and dear will be happy if you can reply me with your pics and this is my phone number you can call me if you wish too dear +233506155896.. will be willing to here from you now dear .wet kisses to you my love

Quote:
yes dear i am a sex slave dear and i am ready to serve you master and master how i wish you are serious and caring to your slave

Quote:

master thank you for you mail once again dear i am a slave with no limits..
and i ready for anything master and what i hate is lies and and promise and fail that is what i hate most master.
and master so what do you do and what do you like so that i can do for you so that you can love your sex slave Joyce .. and master i promise that i am going to obey your orders and will never faile you master and master so what are you first orders for your new slave Joyce!!!!!

Quote:
and master i am very seriuos master and i know that you are
going to make me proud if i make you feel happy master and what are your limits too master wet kisses and hugs to you master..

Quote:
yes thank you master and master you know that as i slave i have to be submissive so that i can be here 24.7 so that we can know that if the slave is obeying masters orders and master i do not have my own camera so that i an get you more pics master and master i also need a dido so that i can use in my pussy when i am honey master..and master i am going to make you proud master and i am also going to make you my master and my King too master and hope that i here good news from you again now master with an idea of buying me a cam and a dido master kisses

I think I'll deeducate this one.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pass the popcorn! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this one.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait either!
Sometimes I never know until I hit the send button.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And just in case anyone hasn't seen the NSFW tag, it is getting very dirty.

Having some problems deeducating this one, but I don't think I need to. This one deeducates himself.
All his pics stolen from ebony in love (Aurora).
The pics sent to my male character are all G rated...however my female character gets the naked pics.

Eyam to lad:

Oh the thought of you using a dildo and photographing it makes me hard.
You are a very good sex slave.
Very good.
Do you also do digilatis? I would love that.

Lad won't use my phrase...
Quote:

yes master and i am so happy to meet you as my sex master and wish we can train here and i am ready to for your command master so what i syour forst command for me master Eyam......

My dear, I would like you to perform digilatis on yourself. When you are ready to orgasm, stop. Do not orgasm.
I want you horny and bartorn. Then pinch your nipples.
Tell me then what you want me to do to you.

Lad decides to make me think I want to send him money for a camera...
Quote:

yes master i am going to use that dido in my pussy so that i can make pics with that camera you are going to help me with ..and thank you very much again master for your mail master and master as i said so please are you going to help your slave so that i can get the camera so that i can get you the pics please hope that you help your slave master so that she can serve you will master and i am always going to make you happy okay wet kisses and hugs to you master Eyam.

Nope, going to throw this lad a curve ball...

Would you like a 3 some? I have a very pretty friend you would enjoy. I would like to see both of you together. She can send you pics if you like?

Quote:
yes master will love that much and will be happy to have a three some now master and where is she from so that we can meet anfd make pics for you master..

I'll have her write to you, her email address is dirtygirlbaiter blah blah blah

Quote:
okay master will be waiting for her mail okay and master so when are you going to get your slave the camera we can get you pics of that three some master.. and master yes i am naked in my room now and i am using my finger to stroke my *DELETED* now master and master will let you know when i am cuming okay and master i am always going ti obey your order okay kiss

(Oh good, auto delete took care of that word)
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are a very good girl.
I like the way you talk dirty to me.
Did Kate email you?
I want very much for you two to be very good friends.
Naked friends.

Quote:
WOWOW YES MASTER SHE JUST WRITE ME AND I A GOIG TIO CHECK ON HER MAIL OKAY AND MASTER I KNOW THAT AND AS I SAID I AM ALWAYS GOING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY MASTER AND MASTER I SURELY KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY BEST DREAM MASTER KISES AND WILL MAKE YOU HORNEY WILL SERVE YOU WITH MY PUSSY AND ASS MASTER IT IS ALL YOURS MASTER YOU ARE READY TO ENTER MASTER

All caps? I wonder what Kate is up to....

You are a dream come true!

Sweetie, I am offline for a while. I have work to do. I will check back tonight to write you some dirty details of what I really love.
Be a good girl and you now have permission to orgasm.

Quote:
YES MASTER I SAW HER MAIL NOW AND SHE IS SO SEXY MASTER AND I AM READY TO SUCK AND LICK HER CLIT MASTER AND I AM GOING TO MAKE HER CUM IN MY MOUTH MASTER AND I WILL BE SUCKING HER NIPLLES WHILES SHE RIDE ON TOP OF YOU..

You are a good slave!
I like this very much.

Quote:
yes thank you master io will always be a good slave master and master if you will alllow me to kick and rob my finger on Kate's pussy
and will also play with you balls while Kate will ride on top of you master kiss
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dirty Kate's turn:

Hi,
I'm Kate. I am one of Eyam's friends. He used to be my master but he traded me for a corvette.
Here is my pic. I hope maybe you and me and Eyam can get together for a threesome.
I like both men and women on me.

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL I AM GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS MY FREIND YES I KNOW THAT AND I MASTER EYAM TOLD ME TO BE FREIND WITH YOU AND I AM READY OKAY WE ARE GOING TO BE A THREE SOME AND I WILL LIKE MASTER TO SUCK YOUR WET NIPPLES SO THAT IT CAN GET WET KISS .. I AM ALSO GOING TO LICK YOUR PUSSY OKAY

I would love that very much!
Tell me all about yourself. Eyam likes it when his girls get along well. My new master shares me. He doesn't mind if you and I do things to each other in front of Eyam.
We have parties like this all the time. It's called swangling. It is very enjoyable. Do you like to fist? I have been fisted and it pleases the men.
I enjoy having women and men lick my pussy, but I'm not allowed to cum until I am told I am allowed to.
I would like you to give me a blistering orgasm!

Quote:

YES THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL ONCE AGAIN I WILL LOVE TO LICK YOU HARAD TILL YOU CUM IN MY MOUTH AND I AM READY TO OBEY MASTER'S ORDER OKAY I AM GOIG TO DO WHAT EVERER HE ASK ME TO DO AND I AM GOING TO WAIT TILL TELLS ME TO ORGASM AND I AM PROIUD THAT I MEET YOU AS A SLAVE TO MASTER EYAM AND I THINK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH HIME ..I AM JOYCE

and a minute later some nakkid pics
Quote:

YES SLAVE KATE MASTER SAID SHE WILL LIKE TO DO SOME WORK SO I WILL LIKE TO LIVE NOW SO I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU IN THE EVENING OKAY AND BE SAFE OKAY AND HOPE THAT WE BECOME GOOD SLAVE TO MASTER EYAM.. AND THIS IS MY MY PIC HOPE YOU LOVE IT SLAVE AND MAYBE YOU WILL LIKE TO SUCK MY SWEET NIPPLES TOO..WET KISSES TO YOU AND HOPE WE CHAT AGAIN SOON...

I am so happy we can be sex slave friends. I like a little excitement!
Have you been a slave before?
You seem very trained. This is a good thing.
I would love you to suck my pussy until I cum.
Then you can fist fuck me if you like to do that.
Or maybe wear a strap on dildo?
I would love to suck your nipples if my master allows it. I can lick your clit until you cum. Then watch while Eyam fucks you.
You can watch my master fuck me too if you like.

Quote:

woow good i wll love that much Kate ..whiles master will fuck your ass whole and will be licking masters balls clean,and if master also allows me to kiss you deeply that blood will come out from you mouth(WTF?) ,,kisss

Quote:

yes dear Kate i am so happy and have been thinking of you and how we can meet
so that we can kiss and lickl each other's pussy dear Kate i do think about you much now kate...
and dear kate maasster said want to have a pic of us what do you think about that????????
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Encourage the weird shit...

You are making me wet!
I love when you talk dirty!
Especially the blood part. I love that you can kiss that deep!
Do you have anything special you want me to do to you? Do you like to be blindfolded and whipped?

Quote:
yes dear i will love master Eyam to suck your tits so that you cn bleed blood and will love to suck you very wet so that i can suck master's dick very wet dear.. and you are making very wet and hard dear my tits are hard now Kate i need you here so that you can spank my pussy

Now it's just getting funny.

You are very good at this! Do you like to get mickey moused before sex sessions? Master Eyam likes that. It's when you do extacy pills before sex. It makes it so much better! I can't wait to have you make me bleed!
We can take turns sucking master's dick. Would you rather watch him fuck me or do you want to be fucked too? Are you a top or bottom? I like the top. I can ride for hours.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Eyam, lad wrote:
Quote:
Hello master thanks for your mail and am very happy to hear from you master...i really love to live together with you my dear master so that we can fuck all day master with kate....and as you know i will be really submissive to you always master and your wishes will be my command master...am really serious and i need you and want you badly master....I will always be honest and faithful to you master and am ready to be your slave and serve you 27/4 master...... Am a slave and am ready to do everything to please you and to make you happy always master...i cant live without serving you master... i love you much master and nothing can change that ... kisses and hugs and am hoping to hear from you soon master.... wish you all the best master and i hope your day go well master...

seconds later

Quote:
Hello master i have really missed you very much and cant stop thinking about you master.... And i really had a nice dream about you last night master and i cant wait to be with you master.... and am sorry that i have hide something from you master and is all that am from U S A but am now in Ghana master.... i came to take care of my sick mum who was suffering from cancer master but unfortunately she get died master and am all alone now i have no one to go to master and you are all that i have master and i really want you much and want to be with you master ...i wish i could fuck you in reality with kate master.....And is been a while now and kate is a very good slave that i really want to be with and i will be submissive to you both master and will serve you both master...... i love you very much master .....kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and hoping to read back from you soon master

to Kate:

Quote:
Helli dear slave kate,,, i have really missed you much and have been thinking of you all day ,,But i have hide something from you dear am from USA but am now in Ghana and i came to take care of my sick mum who and unfortunately i lost her and i have been lonely all over here and i really want to be with you and master Eyam so that we could fuck all day ..... and hoping to read back from you soon ....kisses and hugs and i wish you all the best

Eyam to lad:

Hello my lovely slave,
I want you to know I enjoyed meeting you and am very happy you and slave Kate will be very good slave friends.
Please do understand, much email correspondence will need to pass between us before we meet.
Do you agree that trust is needed? You need to trust me, I need to trust you. That is what makes this arrangement work so well.

I need you to choose a safe word. It is a word you use when sex play is too rough or when you need a time out.
I hope you choose "scoobydoo master" That will let me know you need to stop what we are doing and relax a bit.

As far as you being in Ghana, that is ok. We don't need to meet for a while. We will get to know each other through email.

Are you online on the weekends? I am a little busy with work at the moment and Kate is not allowed on the computer until then
since she did not ask permission for something and is now being punished. She is relaxing in her cage. Don't worry about her, she
enjoys it.

I will check back later in the day to see if you like your safe word. Can you provide me with measurements of yourself please?
I need to build your cage.

Moist kisses on your nipples,
Eyam
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slave,
You haven't responded to my earlier email.
This is not good slave behavior.
You will be penalized.
From,
Your all powerful Master

Quote:
yes master i am very sorry i had a very problem that is why master
and the problem is that i do not have my own pc at home so i have to get to the cafe so that
i can have a chat with you master and i am sorry that i will try to obey you all the time master ..
I am a very nugthy and a slutty slave. I prefer to enjoy my life to the great master Eyam and master i am sorry master and master i am ready now to recieve your punishment master ... and master PLEASE FOR GIVE ME..
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're working on a punishment...she doesn't yet know what it is.
Quote:

okay thank you master Eyam for your mail and master yes i do understand much master and you know that your wish is my command master and you know trsut is all things in building a relationship master and master i am ready to do what ever you wish me to do and will love that name maser and i am going to use that name when i am cuming master and will try use that word well master and master i have no problem if meeet you at any time you prefer master.. and master i will try to get to the cafe at the weekends master so that we can chat master and master it is not my folt not replying your mail as fast as possible master i do not have a pc master that is why master and you know i have no one down here to buy me a new one so that i can stay in the house so that i can stay closed to you master and do your wishes master and will plead on your behalf to think about that so that you can buy me a new pc so that we can be as closed together master ..
i have been thinking og you all day and have been using my finger to rob my *DELETED* master and i did feel okay and was waiting that i can here your command so that i can cum master and hope that i here from you soon master kisses and hugs to you master kiss.. hope that you reply me back your dear and naughty slave Joyce and hope that you will help me so that i can get my own pc at home master so that we can be together always master wet kisses and hugs to you master and master my hight is 5'4", 163cm ..hope to here your reply now master.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your bitch found my biker this morning! I think he is messing about on you Eyam!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She dumped Eyam!!!
However she still likes Kate.
We'll see where this goes.

Good luck with this one. Jumps at the money shot and will not complete any of her assigned punishments. Ohhhh she may change her email addy soon. She thinks hers got hacked. And a lot of angry Nigerians have her phone number. Laughing
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is playing at the broken computer thing with Orville and Anita. He writes or PMs me occasionally at FMF. I was wondering why he was using the "friends computer".

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got real pissy when Eyam told him that a new Sony laptop was purchased for him but since he couldn't do his punishment, he smashed it to bits.
And the camera, and the phone...oh, the $3,000.00 was also ripped up. Good times!
Eyam has a terrible temper!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That must have been around the time he hunted down Orville.

Quote:
dear thank you for your sweet mail i a so happy that you did write me dear and dear so what are you really seeking so that .. will know and will love to be your lover and a all time sex partner ..

Quote:
yes thank you for your mail dear and dear and think i am the one and dea all i need is a good man to make me happy in bed so that i can serve hie with my pussy okay i am ready to do what ever he ask me to do okay i am going to make you happy all time okay so don't worry i am going also going to feed you with my wet pussy all the time dear .. wet kisses and hugs to you my sweeet man .

He has sent a PM about his broken puter which is likely what the evil Eyam destroyed!

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't ask for much. She just needed to write 100 times "
I am sorry Master, I will remain bartorn and loyal. Mickey Mouse me my lord Master"

The only thing she got right was addressing me as "Lord and Master"
Eyam had no other choice but to smash the laptop.
You agree, right?

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Of course I agree! A slave must know its place in the world.

And of course the lesbern joined in at that point

Quote:
oh nice so where are you room and who are you and what are you seeking here and can we chatt yahoo so that we can get to know each other what do think about that pls

Quote:
do you have face book my face book name is **** you can add me so that we an chat there okay

Quote:
Thank you for you reply again thank and i know that we re going to have the best relationship that has never happen on earth and i do not have my own pc at home so i use to go to the cafe so that i can reply mails okay but don't worry will try so that we can stay in touch okay will by a new sim so that i can give you my number so that we call each other so that we can chat there or will mail you always okay will try to be with you all the tine so that you will know how serious i am okay and tell your mum that i greet her okay wet kisses and hugs to you new love..

Quote:
how are you doing dear Anita and i just miss you and sorry to be late to reply your mail okay the problem here is that do not have my own pc so that i can stay online to you okay so you must be patient with me and will to my best to stay online with you always dear so what work does your mum do okay i want to know more about you okay and thank you that you had dreamsd about me and i did too okay and i think one day we will be together so that we can have a good fuck and will like to suck your sweet niplles and will send you many pics of me okay so don't worry about that my dear and wet kisses and hugs to you okay..

Quote:
woow that is going to be great will love that my love and my time is up in the cafe and i have to go but i weish youy all the best my love

Quote:
hello my love thank you for your mail dear and these are some of my pics too dear and i hope you love them ..
and dear so what have you been doing and have been thinking about you all day dear.. and can't sleep dear and hoping that we can be together dear so that we can have a lot of fun dear.. and dear so where do you want us to meet in our life dear,,and will like to come to you there so that we can share the our dreams there my love.. hope that i here from you again dear wet kisses to you my love.

I got 5 photos here and they are from atkexotics

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THAK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL DEAR AND I AM BI DEAR AND WANT TO SPANK YOUR PUSSY ALL NIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY WE MEET DEAR AND DEAR LOOKING FORWARD TO BE WITH YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MY LOVE..

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a cat? Laughing
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My neighbor does!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dear Anita thank you for your mail dear as i said it is not my fault dear i do not have my own pc at home so that i can stay online always my love but i do manage so that i can save some money so that i can get to a cafe so that we can chat my dear and dear .. but dear you know we both do not have a good so that i will ask you top help me buy my own pc at home so that we can stay together always dear .. and dear o do wish that i am with you there so that i can touch and feel you now my love so that we can have a lot of love making my dear Anita and you know i have been thinking of you all day my dear and wishing that i can suck your hot and sexy white nipples love and dear hope that i can here from you again dear and wet kisses and hugs to you love.

Quote:
great dear i will love to share you cloths with you my dear and dear as i said so can i ask you a favor ??????????????????

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know what you're going to say about the favor^

Kate:

Dear Joyce,
How are you? I have been so worried for you.

Well, I left that piece of smite and now live in an apartment with a beautiful, lovely man.
He isn't a master, but I think I can adjust. He is just a friend of mine and he's always wanted to be with me.

Life is a bit boring but I can't complain. How are you? Did you find a new man? Is he good to you? I hope so. I thought we bonded pretty well so I wanted to reach out and say hello and hope you have a beautiful weekend.

Quote:
Hello thank you for your mail dear Kate and i have also miss you a lot and have being thinking of you all day and wondering .. you are doing with master Eyam and you know that i do think about you both alot and was so sad that master said i am gay but know that i am still here alone and i have no one here so that still in need of a master and wanting to be with you Kate so that we can have fun too and say hi to your new man for me and tell him that i do want to be with him too so that we can have three some and i am wondering how great that will be what do you think about that and you know that i do have problems coming online since i have no pc at home so that we can stay online son that i can reply your mail as soon as possible but i am still looking forward that will get one soon so that we can stay together with your new man okay and i know tht you are very good friend and you are going to tell more about me to him okay so that he will also like e dear and hoping that i here from you soon my love and great sex partner Kate..

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was debating on that but he gets this.

Aloha my baby! We do look pretty close to the same size and I have no trouble sharing.

It would be great to have your lips on my nipples of a morning.

Since I have no clue about this favor you are wanting to ask I don't know if this is appropriate or not. I think it may depend on what you are going to ask.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you friend his Fakebook? I have 2 requests from his friends already.

Cellphone - web store
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got 13 new Nigerian 'friends'. I'll have to look everyone over and narrow this one down.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic