SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Yadi, Yadi, Yadi, Blah, Blah, Blah

View next topic
View previous topic

mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads do have real long scripts. I guess they never heard of Kiss. Laughing

Quote:
THE PRESIDENCY
LAGOS (LIA SON) OFFICE OF HIS EXCELLENCY
15 AWOLOWO ROAD IKOYI, LAGOS SPECIAL DEPARTMENT
INVESTIGATION ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
FROM THE DESK OF: TERRY DAGOGO
TEL: me

Attn: Beneficiary,

RE: RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT

Following the recent meeting held with new, Chairman of ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC), As stated above by the president of the federal republic of Nigeria during the visit of the United Nations' secretary on his speech to the nation, couple with recommendation and resolution of last visit of the president to south Africa, British, France and the United State of America (United Nations General Assembly in New York), a total sum of $1.6 Billion has been mapped out by the SENATE to settle all outstanding debts owned to contractors, it has therefore become imperative for us to explore our options for reducing our debt servicing payment to affordable and sustainable levels. On the order of the president as a mark of his reconciliation and image laundering exercise toward sanitizing the battered image of the Federal Republic of Nigeria abroad.

I am Terry Dagogo (Deputy Chairman Investigation with Economic & Financial Crime Commission). The purpose of the committee among other is to investigate, verify and settle all outstanding debts owed to foreign contractors/beneficiaries whose payment is overdue during the last military dictatorship of late General Sani Abacha and President Olusegun Obasanjo. Many abnormalities had happened in the central bank of Nigeria where some top official of the apex Bank collected money from innocent contractors and abandon them half way with levies and taxes during the appointment of Professor Charles Soludo.

Consequently, we received a directive from the office of the President and also the new Central bank Governor(Lamodi Sanusi Lamodi)ordering the above office to settle all genuine contractors/beneficiaries whose debts has been outstanding for a long time now, and also for the beneficiary to be come down to Nigeria and witness the Transfer exercise.

Note that The reasons why your payment is been delayed for so long is that there was a counter claim for the payment of your funds by Edward Dombrowski and the former payment authorization code that was issued to you has been used to pay other contractors/beneficiaries, therefore anytime the payment authorization code is placed on the payment system for transfer it will indicate paid and used. This office will want to know if you sign any “Deed of Assignment” in favor of Edward Dombrowski , thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details submitted by Mr. Edward Dombrowski:

Bank Name: National City Bank,
Account Name: Edward Dombrowski,
Bank address:9109 South Highway 1
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
Account Number: 132734401,
Routing Number: 267084199
Swift Code: NATCUS33
ABA#: 083000056
Branch ID 00231

If you are aware of this, kindly explain on this issue, so that we can instruct the paying bank to release the fund to the above stated bank account submitted by Mr. Edward Dombrowski in receiving the payment on your behalf, to avoid making payment to a wrong person. In view of this, the federal government of Nigeria has empowered this Office to dismiss and prosecute any paying bank officials, under section 35A sub section 1-2-4 of the criminal code of Nigeria while trying to go against rule and regulations of this committee will be dealt with.

Also some of the top banks officials who in the past collected money from contractors without them releasing their legitimate contract fund/inheritance has been declared wanted by the committee. This Office is glad to inform you that your payment shall be made as soon as this information needed from you is submitted to this committee then your payment could be made through telegraphic transfer or by international certified Bank draft.

Forward your Bank particulars, your address, your direct phone and fax numbers to this office immediately for immediate reconfirmation and release of your US$15. 5 Million.

You are advice not to accept any fax or telephone calls that does not come from this office. Call the Deputy Chairman of the committee immediately you receive this message for more information on his direct line:

Best regards,
Terry Dagogo
Deputy Chairman Investigation Committee (EFCC)

I mean how the hell am I supposed to respond to that?

Well, Tit for Tat.. Thanks to the corporate BS generator:lol:

Terry Dagogo
Sir, The focused, fine-grained, synergies expediently aggregate the realignment, while the clients reach out goal-oriented markets. Rewards target the Chief Operations Officer, whilst a team building swiftly synergizes the community. The fine-grained, enterprise-wide and organic innovations architect an organic strategic thinking, whereas the sales manager synergizes high-margin rewards across and beyond the silos. The Chief Business Operations Officer swiftly learns an execution up-front, whereas the enabler differentiates our convergence. Our future-oriented strategic thinking prioritizes the Acting Senior Vice Director of Client Relationship.

Furthermore Our proven efficiency gain promote systematized momentums. A top-level, integrative, culture enforces our synchronized, right and growing efficient frontier, whereas sign-offs leverage a ROI. The clients jump-start a balanced empowerment. An impetus generates a target, one-to-one, effective execution. The emotional intelligence engages a stress management. Our best practice adequately interacts with a cross-enterprise and cascading cornerstone, while vision-setting performances streamline the solutions-based market from the get-go.
Professor Longfellow, Future Accountability Facilitator

Someone wanted to know if Lads ever read the email reply.

Quote:
THE PRESIDENCY
LAGOS (LIA SON) OFFICE OF HIS EXCELLENCY
15 AWOLOWO ROAD IKOYI, LAGOS SPECIAL DEPARTMENT
INVESTIGATION ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
FROM THE DESK OF: TERRY DAGOGO
TEL: +234-7011219833

Attn: Mr. Foday Koroma,

RE: RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT

Ref: Transfer: NO.-35460021
Release Order on your Approved funds.

I acknowledge the receipt of your email to my office dated Mon, June 24th, 2013 at 8:33 AM, how ever; your direct telephone number is urgently needed to enable me provide you with full details on how to execute this transfer immediately as you have stated that you did not in anyway instructed Mr. Edward Dombrowski to claim your fund, you can as well call me immediately for more information on what to do next. My direct cell phone number is +

The EFCC Chairman and Board of Directors on Debts and reconciliation has sat and discussed on your matter and reached a conclusion that Mr. Edward Dombrowski is not representing you and they have agreed to have him arrested if seen in our office. A detailed report has been forwarded to the police for investigations and apprehending him.

Once we are able to get everything completed today, your said inheritance funds in this office will immediately hit your bank account without any delay, all you have to do is to adhere to every instruction’s for easy and fast transaction and to able you receive your said fund immediately.

Further more information; you will have to reconfirm to this office your personal information’s for easy and fast communications such as:

Full Name..........
Telephone..............
Fax Number.................
Country....................
Occupation.....................
Age...................

However, you will be required to officially request for a recharge of information, that, we expecting on a formal letter been addressed to the Hon. Chairman Economic & Financial Crime Commission EFCC, Abuja Nigeria, Please be advised to composed an undersized letter referring to the Honorable Chairman that you did not Authorized such person to claim your Funds with this office, do that immediately and send it back to me, so as to enable me forward it to the Chairman today, you will have to do that as soon as possible so that the will not approve the funds on behalf Mr. Edward Dombrowski okay.

I do expect this letter done today before Mr. Edward Dombrowski file gets to his office for Final Approval of transfer, in such case we have little nor nothing to reverse it back. I do advise that this should be treated very urgent.

God bless you for your kind understanding and Cooperation. With overwhelming thanks and appreciation with kind regards, Should you require for any additional service, also here is our directly official telephone number . We look forward to hearing from you.

Do have a wonderful day. Thanks and sincerely, I remain sincerely yours,

Best regards,
Terry Dagogo
Deputy Chairman Investigation Committee (EFCC)

Hell No.

Terry Dagogo,
Sir, Let it known that An operational business line fosters our new realignments. In the same time, controlling should deepen support structures. Our gut-feeling is that right, selective and streamlining pillars generate the state-of-the-art, streamlined, white paper. Sales targets enable the enablers. A coordinated decision making transfers the resource, as a Tier 1 company. Mindsets inspire the project manager. The customers re-imagine our sustainable brandings by expanding boundaries. As a result, the Chief Customer Relations Officer significantly analyses a strategic thinking. The standard-setters secure on-message footprints within the sphere.
Also you must understand that The steering committee fosters a paradigm shift. The human resources integrate a centralized, visionary, carefully thought-out and non-standard roadmap by expanding boundaries, whilst the team players incentivize a pre-approved and/or cross-functional potential. A branding facilitates our goal-based technologies. The Chief Internal Audit Officer takes a bite out of a potential and well-positioned resiliency. The business leaders foster our well-defined, cooperative, platforms at the end of the day. The socially conscious calibration influences the Chief Customer Relations Officer,

reductio ad absurdum ad nauseum, Professor Longfellow, Future Accountability Facilitator

if he keeps replying I will make my replies longer and longer until he breaks script and says..HUH.. Laughing

Big Al
The Schmooze-Meister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I was surprised when I was doing the Mod & Admin baits putting one of their names in each of my replies. I was to send a form letter from my character to the banker or lawyer by copying and pasting it. I changed out the word "Ghost" for every name of the Ladette in the form letter. The reply I received back from the banker or lawyer contained the Ladettes name in larger letters, all capitalized, and bolded. I'm pretty sure I still got two bank accounts from them.

Twisted Evil
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I copied em and have put them all to good use. Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic