SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first proper bait :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oneafter909
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did all the cutting / pasting before reading that I should keep email headers, and
other info but I have included the dates where possible. Its my first go so please
be gentle with me Smile.......

Scammer Name: Bar. Jeffrey Fabia

Scammer Location: Benin

Scambaiter: - oneafter909

Jeffs text is in RED <[email protected]>

Jeffs cohort and partner, Assougba Dordi is in BLUE <[email protected]>

I am in BLACK - My comments are in BOLD

19 Jun
Dear Amadozi,
Greetings, I am directed by Maureen to contact you for the receiving of this
($28.6m USD)which is already set to be released by the financial institution to
the names and account i may instruct the bank.
I am J. Fabia Esq an attorney to the late depositor of these funds and since then
the funds has been in my control due to there is no next of kin to it and no other
living to stand for it expect my very self and while i was meeting with the
executive board of the financial institution who has the custody of the fund
currently they urge me provide a foreign account to receive the fund hence my late
client was a foreigner before his untimely death occurred.
So to enable you receive the funds without any breach of the law whatsoever there
be a legal change of beneficiary from the late persons names to your names as the
new beneficiary of the fund.
I need to proceed for the legal change with the ministry of justice and all i
needed is your telephone numbers ,your contact residential address and your full
names or copy of your identity,age,sex, and occupation.
These as requested will enable me tender an application to the office of the
civil registrar general ministry of justice and the Financial institution to
conduct a legal change of beneficiary of ($28.6m USD) to your names which will
qualify him to receive the fund without any breach of the law whatsoever.
As we proceed and nearing conclusion I will be travelling to meet with you so that
we can be together during the processing of your receiving the funds in order to
have access to my own part of the fund therefore i would like to know the name of
the closer airport to you.
I offer you thirty percent of the total fund for your role in receiving the funds
while five percent go for Maureen and five percent to take care of any unforeseen
expenses and charity and my own part will be used to invest estate property under
your assistance as a developer.
I expect hearing from you soonest.
Regards,
Bar. Jeffrey Fabia.

20 Jun
to Jeffrey
Dear Sir,
thank you for your email. Yes I am very interested in this transaction - please tell me what I am to do next.
Regards
AMA

22nd June

Dear Amadozi,
Thanks for your mail and your questions on what to do to help receive this fund,
so what to do is that you send to me your full names with copy of your identity
card,residential address,sex,age and occupation with phone numbers.
The above stated as requested will help me carry out a legal change of beneficiary
with the court registrar here to change the fund beneficiary to your names as the
living beneficiary to receive the fund hence the depositor is no longer alive and
did not leave any next of kin to the fund.
I am suggesting we start up immediately because i wrote you on trust and believe
you will let my own part of the fund to reach my hand once it is released on your
names by the financial institution.
I also would like to let you know that it is necessary to enable us agree and put
it into writing or a binding agreement which will convince me beyond reasonable
doubt that my own part of the fund would be released to me by your good self once
the funds are in your custody.
I am proceeding as soon as i receive the above mentioned to the high court to
swear affidavit of change of fund beneficiary to your names for the legal change.
This issue will take only about seven working days to be concluded both filing to
ministry of justice and the financial institution that has the custody of the
fund, all filings would be made on your behalf as an attorney representing you and
all legal documents which the ministry of justice may issue in respect to this
will be made available for your perusals and follow up until the fund gets to your hands.
This is my phone numbers +229 98 501 829 and please feel free to call me for more
discussion on this matter because starting from this point I am beginning to take
and regard you as one of my family members as we have money at hand to share as
soon as the legal change is done but do try to keep this issue between our good
selves as it is a financial matter that is highly confidential.
Thanks,
Barr Jeffrey Fabia

22 Jun
Dear Jeffrey,
I tried to ring you this evening twice, the first time there was no reply, the second time I tried to telephone, they said you were not home. ( Sneaked Beatles line in there )
Ama

Dear Ama, 25TH JUNE
Ok, my phone number is in a good working condition and network may have been the reason you did not get me on phone so i advice you keep on trying hence you want to speak to me.
What do you advice based on the transaction at hand?
Your information as required will be safe and will only be used in the swearing of affidavit of change of the funds beneficiary in order to legally secure the funds.
I am looking forward hearing from you.
Regards,
Bar. J.Fabia

Hi Jeff
I will try again to telephone you tomorrow, before I leave for the airport, but I dont want any of my staff in the office to hear the conversation as I want this deal to be secret. No-one must know about this deal. Did you get the details I have sent you. I am due to fly to Tangiers tomorrow morning but will try to telephone at some point during the day.
Best wishes
Ama

Hi Jeff
I tried again to call you, I have the number 229 98 501 829 is this the correct number. Are you genuine or just messing me about because I can never get through to speak with you. Why cant you ring me at my hotel?
Please email me back within the next few hours to say if you still want this deal to go ahead
Ama

27TH JUNE
Dear Ama,
I wonder how you are acting in this issue...
All you are saying about calling my telephone numbers are all false because you
never tried for once.
If you are interested to handle this transaction with me please be truthful
because if I don't find you reliable i can not trust this huge amount in your
hands.
There are things i requested you send for us to commence still you have not send
them and you did not send your phone number either but you are only busy talking
any how...but be it known that things are not done like that...
J.Fabia Esq

28 June
Dear Jeff,
How dare you call me a liar!!
I have tried to call you at least three time - why on earth would I lie about that? I left a message for you and got no response
Also, I am not certain of what details it is you want.
You try ringing me if that suits you better, you have my office number. I should be back in the UK office on Monday - I expect you to ring me at 9am sharp
If you do not wish to proceed with me please say so, I am NOT in the habit of wasting my time. I am disgusted at your email, I am an honest trustworthy man, who is hard working and wealthy. Do not insult me by calling me a liar.
I cannot get back to the UK tomorrow, but please contact the Midlands office ( DBY) tomorrow morning.
Ring me on xxxxx xxxxx and ask for Mr. XXXXX. He is my personal assistant and I trust him to take messages for me. I have told him to expect your call. Ring between 4 - 7am GMT before any other staff arrive at the office

Ama

2nd July
Dear Ama,
I did not receive any message you drop with any lady or even phone number but for
now i did not want to call on the number; XXXXXXXXXXX you said i should ask for
Mr. XXXXXXX, You should know the nature of the deal i am having with you.
And it doesn't require much argument in the sense that all needed to be done is
to start conducting change of beneficiary of the funds to your names that was why
i asked for your details including residential address and mobile phone numbers
for direct communications to you only.
You should kindly understand me as i did not mean to insult you and to call you a
liar but was trying to let you know that i did not get any messages from any body
as left by you.
You can call me via +229 98 501 829 through your direct mobile phone numbers
whereby you wish we talk on phone first and if you are giving me your phone
numbers and cell phone number do try to include country with area code and then
the number.
You should know that what we are talking about is a lot huge sum of money $28.6
Million United States Dollars so is something big that need to be handle with care
to avoid unnecessary mistakes and failures,we need to start well in order to end
it up well and successful.
I believe we will meet face to face while the processing bank is about to effect
the funds into your designated bank account to enable us be together while
receiving the fund into your bank account for possible evacuation, disbursement
and planning of investment projects.
Regards,
J.Fabia Esq.

2 Jul
Dear Jeff,
I cannot understand how you never got the message I left . I have already rang the number 229 98 501 892 ( Not that I will get him cos I changed the last 2 digits round - see if he notices ) but never mind lets not worry about that now. I apologise for being abrupt earlier, I am under a lot of pressure at home.
Why can you not ring me at the office? It is totally safe as long as you call before anyone else comes into the office. Mr. XXXXXX is very trustworthy and we have been working together for over 25 years and he has never let me down. I would trust him with my life.
I dare not give you my mobile number because I have to be honest with you, my wife Rita checks my mobile all the time. I will tell you Jeff, I do love my wife, we have been married a long time and things do get boring as I am sure you know, as you yourself are a man of the world......but I had a affair with a colleague, I have told my wife that I ended the affair, this is not true, and she checks my mobile phone all the time. I love both ladies, what can do?
She does not know how to open the email so this is safe, and so is my office phone, though email is 100% safe.
Anyway this is not your problem, but please rest assured it is safe to call me at the office as long as you do you between 4am - 7am.
I await your reply
Ama

03 Jul 2013
Dear Ama,
you still have not called, is there a problem with you?
Regards,
J.Fabia Esq.

03 Jul 2013
Hi Jeff
I am getting a new mobile next week, one that hopefully I will be able to keep private from my wife which I will only use for dealing with you, and of course my Vera
My wife does not trust me, and any free time i have she wants to be with me which makes seeing Vera ( my other woman ) very difficult. I cannot wait to get the new mobile next week so I can at least speak to Vera.
Are you married Jeff? I dont know anything about you, you must tell me more about your family.
Have to go now as Vera is after a bit of hows your father.
Look forward to speaking with you and I will ring you as soon as I possibly can on the new mobile
Just give me until next week to get the new phone up and running, hopefully by Tuesday

Dear Ama,
Thanks for your mail,i am happily married with four kids and i and my wife have married since the past 18 Years,born some 54 years ago and have no order afairs out side my marriage as a Christian strong believer. My father is well thank you for your concern
So while waiting for your mobile number don`t you consider it wise we start up conducting the change of ownership to your names as i look forward having your details as to warrant us tender a legal application to the civil registrar general for the change of fund beneficiary to your names.
You should know that the living family of the deceased owner of this fund is aware of my dealings with you towards pulling the fund out on your names to enable you legally stand ownership of the fund as next of kin so do not entertain any fear concerning this transaction with me as all modalities to get the fund legally signed out from the financial institution has been put in place.
Regards,
J.Fabia Esq.

4th July
Hi Jeff,
I went to see about a new phone but the wife wanted to come too so I ended up buying a load of underpants and socks so she would not get suspicious.Its a good thing she does not know how to use the computer.
I was going to try again to go into town again but the wife wants to come with me...again. She knows I am up to something and its very hard to work without her asking what I am doing / where am I going. She wants to know everything I do - I am seriously thinking of leaving her once this deal with you has been sorted out.
I have devised a great plan though. I am going to ask my darling Vera Duckworth to go into town and get the phone for me, this way I will get a new phone, and the wife will know nothing about it
I envy you Jeff, being in a faithful marriage, you must love your wife very much. I do love Rita but god she gets on my nerves sometimes.
Anyway enough of that, lets get a plan in place so when I do get a new phone we can start things moving - what do I do now?
Regards, Ama

8 Jul (11 days ago)

Dear Ama,
Seeing what you are going through on this very issue makes me feel some how.
Can you fly down here to meet with me while i take you to the financial institution where we shall process the claim of the fund in your names and bank account.
J.Fabia Esq.

8 Jul (11 days ago)

Dear Jeff

I do not have a problem with coming to meet you in fact if it gets me away from the wife, I will welcome the break.
It will be good to meet you, I feel we are now friends.
I will have to lie to the wife about where I am going but I will worry about that. I will just say its another one of my many business trips. I travel a lot.
In the meantime please tell me which airport I need to fly to, and will someone be there to meet me?
hope to hear from you soon

Ama

9 Jul (10 days ago)

Dear Ama,

Ok,You will make a flight arangement to Areoport Cotonou Benin.

I will be there to welcome you on arrivial but needs photo copy of your international passport to see the face of whom iam welcoming.
he funds will be processed and you will it sign out within the few days of your stay here.
J.Fabia Esq.

9 Jul (10 days ago)

Hi Jeff,
thats fine just leave it with me. I am not happy about uploading my passport to you tho, so as I am worried about fraud, so I will scan my drivers licence, and watermark it so it cant be used without my knowledge. Very busy at work for a couple of days so please be patient.
I will be in touch, I actually believe we can do this Jeff, I am so excited / nervous - Smile
( By now I AM acutally getting excited about this bait )

Ama

10 Jul (9 days ago)
Hi Jeff

I am looking at flights and most of them have at least 1 stop so the journey is going to take longer than I thought. I am trying to book with Air France - I will be in touch.
Ama

10 Jul
Hi Jeff

I have sent you my valid drivers licence so you know who to look for at the airport. ( I did send him my licence, well doctored of course so he cant use it )
I have not yet managed to arrange a flight but I am hoping it will be within the next few days if this is ok with you.
Can you recommend a hotel either near to the airport, or close to where you live, as I intend to use this trip as a holiday and I will be coming alone, I dont see why I should tell Rita my plans .....Hope to hear from you very soon my good friend

Ama

10 Jul (9 days ago)

Dear Ama,

I have seen copy of the drivers license so what grade of hotel do you need?
There are some five star,three star hotels within and around the city,i will like
to know so that i can make reservation for you near the airport.

Most of the suits are from 100 pounds and above depending their grades.

You should keep me posted with your flight arrangement to enable me know of your
travel schedule down here at the exact date.

You can use air France which know is OK and you should not disclose to any one
your main purpose of visit but let it be known as a friendship visit because
anything financial matter is highly confidential in order to achieve a great goal
of success.

J.Fabia Esq.

11 Jul (8 days ago)
( I hit a problem here, got too cocky and didnt realise I might need a visa, enter the 491 A team with advice lol )

Dear Jeff

I have hit a problem. I am ok to travel around Europe which I do a lot, because of my work, but will need a Visa to gain entry to Benin. I am onto this already. Do I need a letter of welcome from you, to show the consulate stating that I am your friend and will be visiting your country on holiday for 1 week or should I just email them directly.

Ama

11 Jul (8 days ago)

Dear Ama,

Thanks for your mail,I will like to know the passport you are holding whether a Moroccan passport or British passport to enable me check with the appropriate
quarters if your passport is visa free to Benin or not.

If it is not visa free then i will give you a letter of invitation to enable you
obtain entry visa to Benin and whereby it is visa free it means you will buy
ticket and start coming.

Thanks,
J.Fabia Esq.

11 Jul (8 days ago)

Dear Jeff

my passport is European / UK passport.If you send me the email of invitation, I can enclose this with my request for a visa. I rang the Consulate and I they advised me to apply for a visa to visit Benin, however it would help if you could also check for me to confirm this.
Let me know as soon as you can as I really want this deal to happen. I have told Rita an Vera, I will be travelling alone and have told them both that its a business trip. I will also not be telling anyone at work, and please I ask that you do not tell anyone either. I dont want anything to go wrong. Rita is convinced I am seeing mad Mary from the Kabin paper shop - she lives in a caravan and is as mad as a plate of tripe, little does she know Smile

Regards
Ama

13 Jul (6 days ago)

to me
Dear Ama,

Thanks for your mail,and I will get back to you because I`m trying to find out if there is any way possible you can fly in here without visa hence you are having
a British passport but whereby there is no way it means i will give you a letter
of invitation to enable obtain entry visa to Benin.

Thanks,

J.Fabia Esq.

14 Jul (5 days ago)

Hi Jeff

great news, I can apply for a visa online which will take 7 days as I am paying for the express service. I will work on this tonight after Rita has gone to bed. Her brother Norris Cole wants to know why I had written down the telephone number of the visa application office he is such a nosy bastard and I will need to be more careful in future.

I will be in touch my friend, once the Visa application is done, I will then book my flight to Benin and make my own hotel reservation. I will let you know the details. Also, will there be any problem if I bring cash into the country as well as travellers cheques

Keep in touch
Ama

15 Jul (4 days ago)

Dear Ama,

Here is the business activities according to my enquires about your visa as i told
you? Firstly thank you for your sincere willingness to work with me. The
transaction is quite in order, only your arrival to Cotonou Benin Republic will
guarantee to the fund release as my foreign designate.

In view of the need to conclude the transaction timely, I wish to know
your possible date of arrival, I mean do you intend to come as soon as
possible if all documents are set? Once we receive this advice we
start preparing your letter of invitation. You should send a scanned
copy of your international passport to your category for possible visa
application. Numerous countries are visa free to Benin, meaning that
visa is issued upon arrival.

Owing to this, you need to check out with your travel agency or any
reasonable travel agency to organize a sort of tourist visa. Normally
what you need is tourist visa hence our business relationship is
classified, your declaration at the airport will be for tourist survey
of the country for possible business engagement. This information will
help you and enable us know what to do.

Sincere Regards.

J.Fabia Esq.

17 Jul (2 days ago)

Dear Jeff

Everything is going wrong for me - I will be glad when I am out of the country and heading for Benin
Rita's nosy brother Norris, who I mentioned before has discovered my plans to visit Benin. I was printing out my flight E-ticket at home, as I thought it would be safer than using the office printer, as Norris works there too. Anyway the paper jammed and he saw it and we have had a massive argument - he has smashed my printer / scanner. Rita told him about my affair with Vera, he has smashed my car also.

I know it is revenge because I was unfaithful to his sister.

Thank God my friend Devindra Allahan who owns a small shop came out when he heard my car being smashed and took photos of the damage as evidence for the police.

The police have now been informed as it is criminal damage so I spent most of yesterday at the police station giving a statement to D.I. Regan, who has told Norris Cole he may go darrrrn for a stretch and called him a slaaaayg

Luckily the E-ticket can be printed out at the airport check in desk. I have also told the police I am away on business next week but for now I am having to wait for the police to see what they say. I am pressing charges - I want Norris to pay for the damage.
I am sorry to burden you with my problems Jeff but I feel we have become friends and I have no-one else I can talk to about it.
My plans to visit are still in place, nothing has changed, I have my visa sorted and flight booked. I just need to book my hotel which I will do later on today. I am off work now so have plenty of time.
Kindest regards my friend
Ama
17 Jul (2 days ago)

Hi Jeff

I am having trouble booking a hotel and at the moment I cannot pay for the reservation as Rita has cut credit cards in half so I cannot book anywhere to stay. I tried to book the hotel, but was told on the phone that the bank has declined payment as our joint bank account needs 2 signatures and as she wont sign, the bank will not release any more money.
Fortunately all my expenses for this trip to Benin have been paid for a few days ago, except the hotel booking.
Is there any way at all that you can pay the hotel for me and keep the receipt and I will pay you back in cash when we meet at the airport? It does not have to be an expensive hotel just somewhere for me to stay while I am in Benin
I need the hotel from 22nd July - 26th July. I will email you with my flight schedule later
Also because I cannot use credit cards I will have to bring cash into the country, will there be a problem with this when I get to Immigration at the airport?
Sorry to ask so many questions but I want this trip so badly, I need the money now more than ever, I dont want anything to go wrong.
Thanks my friend
Ama

17 Jul (2 days ago)

Dear Ama,,
Firstly I am highly concerned about relationship which has brought
so many problems to you. I personally regret all the damages caused
to you. However I ensure that after the transaction your people
will see a total change in your life pattern and tremendous
improvement, therefore do not worry so much as all will be sorted
out very soon.
I have made special arrangement for a guest house that will be very
comfortable for you, you do not need to worry about hotel any more,
and you will make payment upon your arrival. I have also informed
immigration police officer who work at the airport that will assist
you on arrival and help to guest house location.
Kindly open communication with Mr. Assougba Dordi as he will
coordinate the transactional procedure. Upon your arrival you can
call his number as stated in the last email I sent to you for any
assistance what so ever. I repeat again +229- 98 94 48 48/ +229 94
10 40 95 for immediate attention. Note that you do not have any
problem with the amount of cash you intend to bring to Benin. Could
you please let me know the amount you intend to bring so that I
will know the extent you need protection of your fund at the
airport. ( In the words of Jim Royale, protection my arse )
You will be happy to be in Benin and I assure you of good
hospitality and some tourist attraction after the transaction.
Sincerely,
J.Fabia Esq.

17 Jul (2 days ago)

Dear Jeff
that is such a relief to hear that you can secure my accommodation and yes I will pay upon arrival.
Please do not worry about my personal problems,you have not caused this, I have. It is my mess and I will deal with it. I am furious at Norris for what he has done to my car, and if I see him I will give him a right pasting !!
The police have arrested Norris and Rita - its been in the local paper - please see attached clipping.
The fat bald bastard will pay for the damage
Hopefully this visit to Benin may be the start of a new chapter in my life, well thats what I am hoping anyway and I will contact Mr Dordi later with a more specific amount of cash I am bringing, and I will email you with my itinerary for the visit. Do you have an email address for him so I can get in touch

Thanks
Ama

18 Jul (8 days ago)
Attn; Mr Ama,

I wish to inform you that I am mandated to work with you as appointed
partner to Mr.Jerry Fabia to ensure smooth release of your
co-inheritance fund that is on hold by a financial firm. Your partner
has forwarded to me some of your details and I am using same to update
the necessary documents which we will authenticate upon your arrival.

I am presently on a round the clock work to make sure the fund is sent
to Europe(Your Destination) with out any hindrance. The transactional
procedure is properly organized and all is expected to be concluded
within 72hrs of a working day.

Yours Faithfully,

Assougba Dordi.
+229- 94 10 40 95 / +229 98 94 48 4.

Hi Jeff

I have had an email off your colleague asking me for a scan of my passport. I cant do this, I have already told you what has happened to my scanner / printer. Also why does he need my ID? I have already sent you a scan of my drivers licence. I am happy to deal with you but not this man as I do not know him, nor do I trust him.
I have attached a copy of my flight booking, ( This is just a blank page with nowt on it ) and a photo of the damage to my scanner and my car ....you have no idea what I have had to put up with. I will be flying to France to stay with my friend prior to flying from CDG to Benin to meet you.I need to get away from here.
I would like you to have a sign made, with my name on it so I know who to look for as I will have all that cash with me and will feel safer if you are there to meet me.
Please email me a photo of yourself or your representative holding a clearly marked sign. Just write my name on it like this ...AMADOZI R SOLE..... This way I will know you are there to meet me and will feel a lot safer.

Regards
Ama

17 Jul (2 days ago)

Dear Ama,

I received your recent email and have seen your sincerity
of purpose.It is quite a pity that your own person will
cause such extensive damage to your valuable properties. I
advice you should take it as a temptation and not to over
react. Once we get through with transaction they will turn
and have deep regret for the action.

Please understand that Mr. Assougba Dordi is a simple man
and he is the one that will coordinate all aspect of the
transaction to ensure that we get required procedure in
perfect order. He is worth to be trusted for the success of
the business relationship.
I have seen the attached flight schedule and photos of the
violent damages inflicted tom your belongings. Kindly
specify the exact date of your arrival. As I told you we
will send an officer accompanied by Mr. Dordi to receive
you at the airport. I assure that you will not have any
problem upon arrival as we will ensure your comfort.
The guest house has been secured and you will surely like
it.
The most important thing is for you to give us dress mode
and possibly the color of you cloth for easy identification of your body

Sincerely,
J.Fabia Esq.

18 Jul (1 day ago)

Hi Jeff

I will be bringing in about $6,000 into the country perhaps a little more as I want to enjoy myself.
I have decided not to tell anyone of this trip, though I was talking to my cousin about Africa, and the dangers of corruption.
I understand that I am travelling to a dangerous place to meet men I dont know. My cousin used to work near Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso ( nearly true, it was me ex's brother ) many years ago. He tells me only a fool would travel there alone, so please Jeff, you can see why I am now concerned.
Please allay my fears and email me the sign you hold with my name on it so I can be sure you are at COO waiting for me upon my arrival.
Ama

18 Jul (1 day ago)

Dear Ama,
Firstly I Want you to remove all fears as Benin is very peaceful and you do not have any need to worry about danger. I will give best hospitality and you will not regret the business association which in the long run will turn to big time family relationship.
I am comfortable that you are keeping the level confidentiality required to execute this business perfectly. Your cousin knows very well that most foreigners who visit Benin is always satisfied andthere is no record of any foreigner with ugly encounter, thus you need to feel at home.
Please indicate your time of possible arrival, airline number and your mode of dressing so that we will be there to pick you without problem.
Cotonou is not a crowed airport, therefore is easy to identify a visitor. We do not have such practice to carry a kind of small bill board. Nevertheless, if it is necessary we will do that as per your request.
The amount you will bring in cash is not a problem even by
international law, you may need to add up so that we can take off all necessary paper works and administration at the Ministry of Justice to activate the fund release.
I hope to receive you soon.
Sincerely,
J.Fabia Esq

18 Jul (1 day ago)

Dear Jeff,
thank you for your email.
I should reach the airport at around 10.00 am. My flight leaves CDG airport at 1am 21st July, and the flight takes around 8 and a half hours.
I would prefer you to send me a photo of the bill board with my name on it so I know what you look like and it will make a nice souvenier for me. Please, I ask that you do this small thing for me with my name Amadozi R. Sole, please send this tomorrow, as I will be leaving the UK for France on Friday night and it will give me peace of mind.
You ask what I will be wearing. As this is a holiday I will be wearing a Sarong, a Panama hat and a bikini top, or perhaps a floaty little pink number
I will also be bringing more cash than I originally stated, as I may go on from Benin when our business is concluded, to Morocco to see my family before returning to the UK.
Please do not forget to send me the photograph of you or your colleague with the bill board with my full name as soon as possible, so that I can stop worrying about it.
Look forward to hearing from you my trusted friend
Ama

15:03 (8 hours ago)
Dear Ama,

Do feel free with me and not to have fear of anything
because i am giving you a good security,a police escort
from the airport to accompany you to the guest house so
your rest assured and your security guaranteed.
You should send original flight schedule as printed and
given to you by your air liner to be sure of the actual
flight and time of your arrival in Cotonou Benin
International airport.
If you get to France do send an email before you board
for Cotonou Benin to indicate your current cloth.
You should rule out the carrying of bill board to snap
picture for there are possible ways to know ourselves
and do not let that bother you for all things has been
put in place to ensure you have a nice stay here until
your departure to Morocco.
Sincerely,
J.Fabia Esq

18:32 (5 hours ago)

Dear Jeff,
I have given the bill board idea much thought since yesterday and I cannot figure out the real reason you are not willing to do it for me. I feel there is something you are not telling me, and as I will be a stranger in your country, I am wary.
Based on this plus the fact that I am already nervous I have decided to call off our meeting.
I will look into the possibility of changing my flight details and fly to a different destination, as I still need a holiday regardless of anything else.
Please know that I am grateful for the opportunity you offered me with this deal, and I wish you every success in finding a new partner.
I remain your friend
Amadozi R. Sole

20:56 (2 hours ago)
Dear Ama,
I am lawyer with a good reputation,seeing myself on a picture carrying a bill board in your and scan and send on internet to you will look embarrassing on that face of the law...actually is against the law practice of this country and international law.( What a crock of shit )

If you are asking wisely, you may have asked of my photograph which is reasonable and wise to send to you.
Do you think this transaction is not real?

I don`t know why you are talking this way, you yourself refused totally to send to me copy of your international passport and even the drivers licence was written something to spoil its surface...( erm that was to stop YOU using it - knobhead )may be you have no trust on my person or you are doing that for your own security.
The funds in question belong to Gaddafi family and even right here in the country his family has a lot of property and investment which is not hidden to everyone.
The living family of Gaddafi also knows of your coming in respect of this transaction,i am not just doing it on my own a lone as it was under their guidians and instuctions that i contacted you for it.
This transaction is real,genuine and risky free and does not breach any law whatsoever so if you are straight forward lets do business selflessly and not selfishly in order to lead victory to success as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
J.Fabia Esq.

22:17 (1 hour ago)
Jeff,
Forgive my abruptness but what rubbish you saying its against the law to stand at the arrivals at an airport holding a sign to greet your visitor. I have never heard such claptrap ! Its not against any law.I am not stupid Jeff.
As for your embarrassment, you can have someone you know use the bill board with my name on it, it does not have to be you, just someone who can meet me at the airport.
You are in your own country, among your own people, I am not. I am the one walking into an unknown situation with thousands of dollars meeting someone I do not know thousands of miles from home. Also I sent you my drivers licence like that so no-one else could take it and use it fraudulently.
It appears to me that you have no intention of sending me such a photograph of you or anyone else with a sign bearing my name.
Like I said if you do not send me a clear photograph with said sign as requested I will walk away from your deal.
I have had enough crap to deal with at home without you causing problems. I have asked nothing from you. I have paid all my own expenses such as flights, transfers visa etc and asked nothing in return except this
You either send me the photo before tomorrow evening or I will simply change my flight details and that will be the end of it.
Dont bother replying unless it is to attach the photo I have asked for - I am losing my patience with this whole situation, I am missing Corra for this.
Ama

20 Jul
Dear Ama,

I`m just coming from the the hotel to book reservation for you right on your names but the hoteler needs your flight arrangement and schedule as originally given to you by the air liner to book reservation for you for the exact time of your arrival and departure.

This is important you do so because as they explained that once a reservation is booked, it must be paid for whether use it or not so the hotel want to have your appropriate flight arrangement in order to make your reservation ready on the expected time and day.
Now to call a photographer for someone to carry a bill board on your names and snap picture meaning that the picture will not be out today as the photographer is promising Monday to get the picture ready.
So what is ready now is a previous photograpgh of the one to welcome you then when you come he will be carrying a bill board to show your names and on seeing him at the airport gate you will know is the right person.
Sincerely,
J.Fabia Esq.

20th Jul
hello Jeff
I will not be needing a reservation at the hotel, because if I don't get some kind of photo with someone showing a sign bearing my full name by tonight, I will NOT be getting off at Benin. I have been advised by the airline that I can change my final destination but it will cost me little extra which I am happy to pay.
You have 7 hours to organise a photo and send it to me. If I do not get said photo as stated by 9pm tonight I will be changing my itinerary and you will lose out. Its up to you, No more excuses.
I am fed up with you skirting round this issue,avoiding my simple request - I get enough of people trying to treat me like an idiot at home.
Its very simple Jeff.....No photo means no deal. If you email me back and the photo is not there I will simply delete it and not bother replying to you again.This is your last chance
Amadozi.R.Sole

Assougba Dordi
22 Jul (3 days ago)
Dear Mr Amadozi,

Honestly I am surprised that you understand that I am very a busy man
especially with governmental agency. As I told you our airport is
pretty small and is very easy to know your visitor as we do not have
such crowd. Beside that I have a police superior officer who will
receive you at the point of stamp in, so you will not have problem to
locate us.
We do not have such pattern of carrying small bill board as the
situation does not warrant the need. Therefore kindly inform us of you
date of arrival as soon as possible so that we will prepare to receive
you. I came back quickly from a mission because of you so that you
will accorded good hospitality.
Sincere Regards,
Assougba Dordi.
+229-98944848. Direct Line

22 Jul

Dear Dordi
thank you for emailing me. I am actually in Lagos at the moment, I arrived yesterday.
I had been drinking a lot when I emailed Jeff and I was very angry with him, as I only asked him to do the one thing for me.
I have travelled many miles to see him, and paid all my own expenses, and all I asked in return was for a photo of him or his rep, with a small sign bearing my name, as a keepsake for me.
When he refused, I simply asked the airline if I could alter my flight plans slightly and they said it was fine so I chose Lagos.
I was very upset due to things happening in my personal life, at home, and I think Jeffs refusal to do this one tiny thing for me just really pissed me off.
I have sent him a lot of my details, my ID etc and co-operated all the way, so for him to say no to a simple photo was like a slap in the face.
This deal means a lot to me, but I am a man of my word, and like I told Jeff, if he cant do me that one tiny favour after all I am doing for him, then he is not the man I thought he was and the deal is off.
I am a stranger, I know no-one in Lagos, my family have no idea I am here and I have $11,122 in my wallet IN CASH and I didnt feel safe meeting a stranger at Cotonou.
Perhaps you can get Jeff to change his mind and send the requested photo, if so then I will happily drive to Porto Novo to meet with him and continue with the deal. I think its about 2 hours drive from where I am staying.
I am here in Lagos a while longer so please get back to me and let me know if there is a chance we can do the deal.
I cannot understand Jeff throwing this opportunity away just because he will not send me the photo.
Have to go now as I have a date with a pretty lady this evening
Best wishes
Amadozi R Sole

23 Jul
Hello Ama,
What is your contact number in Lagos or could you advise your hotel
number, we need to be in touch.I will come to the hotel tomorrow

24th Jul
Hello my good friend
well, the girl I met is very nice and I am having a relaxing holiday here in Lagos. I am staying at the Hotel Victoria Palace. The address is Danmole Street, Lagos, Its on Victoria Island.
What time will you be arriving
Ama

08:48 (22 hours ago)
Good Morning Ama,
Kindly advise your number in Lag.. I want to see you at 11am I need to
know your present telephonical contact

12:48
Hi Dordi

Hope you are well - I am not leaving the hotel today, in fact I am not going far from the bathroom as I have a bit of the old Deli belly but luckily I brought some Immodium with me from the UK - it stops the shits in about half an hour so I should be feeling well enough to take a swim later. My knot hole is throbbing like Ian Pacie's bass drum and its very uncomfortable - I think I am dehydrated.
I was talking the to man who is taking me for a sightseeing tomorrow, I told him about the trouble I am having trouble with both yourself and Jeff, as you refuse to send me the picture.
He advised that it should not be a problem for you and that if you were genuine you would have sent the picture by now.
He has warned me NOT to go meet you unless you send me a photo as I have asked. He says as I do not know you and you wont send the picture, that you have something to hide and are not who you say you are. This does make sense dont you think. Perhaps you could come here, to my hotel, I would be happy with this.
Kind regards
Ama

15:26 (16 hours ago)
Hello Ama,
It is sad news to that you are a little disturbed health wise, that
could be as a result of change of diet. I told you earlier that the
transaction between you and Jeff is classified and not for third
party. The Nigerian man taking for sightseeing has nothing to do with
the deal as we do not know his association with you. I advise that you
should be careful in your stay in Lagos as it is one of most dangerous
cities in the world. The global village knows about this issue.

Exchange of ordinary picture is not a base to establish a formidable
business relationship. A good business relationship starts during the
memorandum of understanding and the display of genuine deal by
responsible offices that are involved. The other factor that
determines good business relationship is trust at first time and on
the going if you detect a foul play you are free to disengage.

You have been coordinating this issue with Jeff for long time so I am
surprised that you are in West Africa and are unable to execute the
plan deal. Please understand that there is flight from Cotonou to
Lagos otherwise if you mistimed you will be stocked in holdup which
could last for several hours not less than 7-8 hours within the
Badagry express way coming to border between Nigeria and Cotonou.
Please make wise decision so that you will not regret your coming to
West Africa. Dealing with Nigerians is quite tuff so trade carefully.
You can have a glimpse of my picture.

Sincere Regards,
Assougba Dordi.

[b]( He does send a pic but its just a guy in a chair, - I have just skipped some old curtain similar to his Jim Jams)[/b]

15:48
Dear Dordi
many thanks for the photo, it does go some way to developing trust between us but it does not show my name and you could have gotten this off the internet - what I mean is, this could be an old photo of any man. Please try again and this time display my name clearly so that I may see it.
I have supplied all my details and ID photo to Jeff previously, so for my part, I have trusted you 100% and I became suspicious when you both put up such a refusal to send an appropriate photo as I have asked.
I do still want the deal to go ahead, but unless you can send a photo with my name on so I know it has been taken recently, then I am too afraid to trust you.
You are right I have been working towards this with Jeff for a while now, and it cost me over £2,000 in fees and flights to make the journey. However I could not cancel the flight without losing a lot of money so I decided to change from Cotonou to Lagos airport and have a holiday. I figured I had spent my money anyway so may as well use the flight rather than not go
As for my Deli Belly, although I have shit through the eye of a needle, it is clearing up but has left me dehydrated and a little tired.

Mr.Libby Umbongo, the man who is to take me out tomorrow has been to see me at my hotel today, and brought me some local medicine. I am grateful to him but have not taken it, as I think it may well make me feel worse, though I did pay him and thank him. It was a very thoughtful gesture. I did not tell him about our deal, the innards, just the issue I was having getting you to send a picture, and it was he who suggest I do not meet you until I have seen the photo.
I will wait for you to send a clear photo bearing my full name - I trust this is now acceptable to you. No-one else will be seeing it I promise you.
I have faith in you as a businessman, and know you will not let this one issue cost you the deal.

When Jeff asked me for my Passport or Drivers licence, I did not hesitate once. I immediately sent him my driving licence to show that I am genuine, and I ask you to do the same for me.
If you really did take that photo of you in your parlour, why did you not just hold a card up with my name on it when the picture was being taken?
I am an honest hardworking businessman, I am very successful. I own 4 modern apartment blocks in Mainland Spain all with swimming pools, I own 3 apartments in Morocco, and I own 11 houses in the UK, 2 of which I live in myself in London and Scotland.
I have a 50% partnership in 3 textiles companies.

I am very successful and very wealthy because I am careful. I take calculated risks. To me if a prospective partner or deal does not feel right I walk away with my money in my pocket.
Now, if you can take a picture in your parlour, then you can take the same picture, with a card hand written in pen, paint or pencil or whatever you prefer, with my full name Amadozi R Sole, and email it to me before the end of this week
Mr Libby Umbongo sent me a photo of his son the day after I asked, holding my name on a card, so I knew he spoke the truth about who he was, and when he came to the hotel I felt at ease and relaxed.
So relaxed that I agreed for him to take me out tomorrow sightseeing, for which he will be paid handsomely.
He did not have any problem with the photo, and it is he who suggests that you have something to hide if you will not sent me a photo as he did.
We cant go on like this Dordi, with you coming up with excuses. I certainly cant come meet either of you without this photo. I do not want to waste any more of your time as I am sure you are a busy man - the bottom line is I will not meet without the photo.

If you are interested in me driving over to Porto Novo, then please just send the picture as I ask. I swear by God, that I will then send you the phone number and address of my hotel. You can even drive here to meet me if that will help.
I look forward to your compliance
Your friend
Ama

18:14 (13 hours ago)
Good Evening Ama,
I consider you so much and will be the last person to
disorganize your transaction or engage you in any problem. Kindly
understand that what you have is my photo I took right in my parlor
recently. I do not understand why you have doubt. I mean is not
business like bearing in mind that memorandum of understanding will be
the base of the entire business association. I told you in my last
email that exchanges of photo are not the foundation of a strong
business relationship. This could be important in pen pal friend or
possible marriage matters. You need to come down and see things by yourself. All deals shall be
in the respective ministry and direct in the banking hall. There will
be no cutting corners so I am wondering what your problem is. I told
you earlier that a superior police officer will receive you at the
airport if you coming via the Cotonou airport. You have to be
confident and work with me. Perhaps what you want is to scan my
picture and write your name on the picture, unfortunately I do not
know how to perform this computer graphic work but then is not even
vital for the real deal. Jeff your partner is inexperience and I am
now reshaping the fund transfer procedure to your favor.
Sincere Regards,
Assougba Dordi

06:19 (1 hour ago)
Hello Mr Amadozi,
why were you not at the hotel. I drove many miles to meet with you
I am a responsible person and also command reasonable respect here in
Benin. The important thing is the MOM from there you will know if what you
are doing is right.
You can ask your partner Jeff to comply with such arrangement, to me
it does not make any reasonable sense as it will in the end prove
nothing if business is not perfected in the expected manner. I pray
that you will not be roped into fraudulent people in Nigeriakindly note my word. I am preparing to
go to Abomey for vital assignment by 7AM.
Have a nice day and I wish you safe trip back home.

Well that was it. I can honestly say I really enjoyed, and now have a reasonable working knowledge of Lagos hotels lol. Cant wait for my next lad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic