SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I HAVE FAITH IN HUMAN NATURE"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Malcolm Reynolds versus the "Funds Ambassador US to Benin Republic" - it didn’t last long, and you’ll see why at the end.
It’s another example of a Lad not reading replies.

My messages are in italics.

26 December 2012
Re: The Funds Ambassador US to Benin Republic has come to intervene in you Funds
OFFICE THE U.S AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
NO.2, ROUTE DE L'AEROPORT, COTONOU, BENIN
Attention Dear;
Without mincing words, Iam convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various 'scam claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money'. The activities of these scam has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "diplomatic consignment" to you in the United States in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin Republic you have dealt with.
I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in Benin as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by Benin Republic .
Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream.I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.
Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you have not seen me, and because I have faith in human nature.
Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you in the United States
without any hitch. Please do not allow this mission to die off because of $183, I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your partial payment of $3.700,000,00 US Dollars upon my arrival with the package in United States . I will use my
position and personality to deposit the $3.700,000,00 USD into your bank account in the United States without questioning from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed.
Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin republic you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United State. Please
reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $183 today. You can send it via western union Or Money Gram with below name.
Receiver's name.........Okafor Chinedu
Country..........Benin Republic,
City...........Cotonou,
Text Question.......What City?
Answer..........Cotonou,,
Amount ........$183
Sign
His Excellency Cyrille S. Mark
US Ambassador to Republic of Benin.

27 December 2012
Mr Mark,
Happy holidays to you too - but I ain't been scammed at any time, sir, so your sympathy isn't needed, thank you kindly.
Sincerely,
Malcolm Reynolds

28 December 2012
SUBJECT: HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Well my brother, I understood what you explain to me but I don’t how I could start helping you because if as you have part out of the demanding fee then I can see where to start helping you.
But there is no problem; I will try to see if I can raise it. Once I raise the fee I will pay it for you ok.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Sign

28 December 2012
Mr Mark,
You didn't understand me at all, sir.
I don't need your help.
Regards,
Malcolm Reynolds

29 December 2012 4:18 AM
Subject: HAPPY CHRISTMAS
I write this mail to inform you that I didn't raise up the $183usd to complete as they requested, I only got $150usd, so see if you can try your side to raise the balance of $33usd remaining then send it with below information, and immediately I confirm it to add it to complete the demand needed $183usd then they will get to your destination ASAP.
Note that after 5hours and we didn't it done as they said then the shipping will suspend and they wouldn't accept the fee again.
Be advice to send the $33 right away with below information to enable the shipment arrived in your destination tomorrow 29th.
You can send it via western union Or Money Gram with below name.
Receiver's name.........Mike Osita
Country..........Benin Republic
City...........Cotonou,
Text Question.......What City?
Answer..........Cotonou
Amount ........$33
Sign His Excellency Cyrille S. Mark US Ambassador to Republic of Benin. You can reach my Secretary at +229-983-205-77
Thanks and have a nice day.
Sign

28 December 2012
Mr Mark
I told you that I don't want and don't need your help. You seem to be a poor man; maybe you need my help.
Malcolm Reynolds

It seems that calling a Lad a "poor man" is a sure-fire way to insult him; and so I never heard from him again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic