SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RIP - Mark Fisher ... you know his work

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark Fisher Studios, or latterly StuFish designed just about all of the BIG rock and roll stage sets since the 1970's. Rolling Stones, Floyd, Queen, Gaga, Tina Turner, Cirque de Soleil, Metallica, U2, Muse, We Will Rock You, JCS tour, HRH The Queen's Jubilee, Beijing Olympics, etc

Before Mark, stage sets were pretty simple, maybe a StarVision/IMAG and wodge of par cans, but he brought architecture and engineering flair to staging, so could do crazy stuff like building the wall on stage during Pink Floyd's The Wall tour, and really trailblazed the whole idea of a big gig having all kinds of crazyawesome. Even if you didn't see any of his shows (and you probably did at some point, even on TV), his work has certainly influenced the whole industry. Whoever designed whichever shows you have watched will have been influenced by Mark and his studio.

#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know who he was but now I do. I've been to a few of his shows and they were impressive. Mind you I have never considered them 'His' shows until now.

Sad news but one interesting person.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic