SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Evil Attorney is back! (Be afraid) 7/8 Conclusion

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A pretty straightforward bait that deteriorates into theft, whining, lying and threats…and a lad who thought he had a massive payday coming his way. Poor thing.

The good guy:
CarIing Christian, retired on the island of Molokai (who tends to get a little feisty when he’s frustrated)

The bad guy:
Williamson Jaklyn, Director of the International Monetary Fund

The nasty guy:
Mart1n Mcs0rley, Esq., Attorney at Law and potty mouth

My comments are in >these<. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------
FROM THE DESK OF:
MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN (DIRECTOR)
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
DEPT WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION AGENCIES.
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: COMPENSATION BY (IMF) ON CONTRACT/INHERITANCE APPROVED FUND IN YOUR FAVOUR.

This is to officially inform you that you are among the list of Unpaid Contractors, Inheritance Next of kin, Lotto Beneficiaries and ATM process that was originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans ) and also among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to the Few Banks in the World. Now the on going Payment by the Geneva Pact signed by this Office and the World Bank & United Nation Organization as it relates to Long Over-Due Payment of Foreign beneficiaries liable with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) ABUJA, Department of the World Debt Reconciliations Agencies, Apparently investigations carried out by the World Bank Auditors has confirmed that you are being asked to Pay certain irrelevant Charges by some Banks and other the World Bank financial institutions, therefore making it very difficult for you to meet such obligations.

In view of this, the Governing Board of the World Bank has directed this Office of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) ABUJA, Department of the World Debt Reconciliations Agencies to scrutinize and oversee an immediate release of your payments that has met the requirements for effectiveness without any further delay.

Its interesting to inform you that we receive account information from one Rev.Larson that you instructed him to
receive your own approved fund on your behalf as your NEXT OF KIN. He send us email together with his account information?s that his ready to pay and obtain the CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY to secure the fund on your behalf. He is the owner with the account information below; Please do confirm the account details and update us immediately with regards to your relationship with Rev. Lawrence R. Larson.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
D.Th.Independent Bankers Bank of Florida
Address: 615 Crescent Executive Court,
City: Lake Mary
State: Florida
Zip Code: 32746
ACCOUNT ABA #: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
NO Swift Code.

Furthermore, certification and unconditional payment release orders has been invested on this Board and it involves payment from our statutory Foreign Reserves of International Capital Market(ICM) loan from (IMF)and the World Bank respectively. It is of vital International Finance Interest that all Payments under this dispensation have been bestowed on the World Bank Auditors for immediate settlements.

On behalf of the World Bank Organizations, this body regrets any inconveniences this delay might have caused your good self. Please you are advised to reconfirm the below listed information to enable us facilitate an immediate payment & Confirmation of your approval instructing Rev. Lawrence R. Larson to receive your approved payment on your behalf.

(i) Your full names:
(ii) Your present contact address.
(iii) Your direct telephone & Fax numbers.
(iv) Your Occupations/age/sex/copy of I.D.
(v) Your Private Email Address.
(vi) Home Equity (Yes or No).
(vii) Your Receiving Bank Information's
(viii) Your Valued Amount expected.

Thus, you are finally advised to stop all further communications with any agents, group of people or any Government bodies in respect of your payment. Please you are advised to contact this Office immediately to enable us facilitate an immediate payment for you either by Cash Payment or Wire Transfer or any other mode of payment of your choice.

Please you are required to indicate your willingness to receive your fund.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest. ([email protected])

Thanks.
MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)

>Pretty straightforward scam, but you never know when it will blossom into something more entertaining, so let’s send a little tweak, shall we?<
-----
I have never heard of that person. Did this go to me by mistake?

CarI
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

This is to inform you that the receipt of your email is well received and noted by me.

I am very sure of what am saying, and if you doubt me I will show you all the proof Certificate here in my office. All what I needed from you now since you are not the one who permitted Rev. Lawrence to claim your fund as next of kin, please provide to me below inform.

Also, you are to submit the Certificate of Legality to enable the paying bank proceed for your fund as soon as possible.

(i) Your full names:

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
This is all very confusing. Are you sure about all this?

CarI
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

This is to inform you that the receipt of your email is well received and noted by me.

I am very sure of what am saying, and if you doubt me I will show you all the proof Certificate here in my office. All what I needed from you now since you are not the one who permitted Rev. Lawrence to claim your fund as next of kin, please provide to me below inform.

Also, you are to submit the Certificate of Legality to enable the paying bank proceed for your fund as soon as possible.

(i) Your full names:

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
This is all quite a surprise...I'm not so sure about sending my banking information to a stranger. Can you provide some documentation to support this?

CarI
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

I hereby confirm the email you send to me and I have attached below a copy of my IMF ID Card, Presidency Approval and ECOWAS UN LIST OF BENEFICIARY TO BE COMPENSATED 2011 to proof that this transaction is Legitimate.

Dear CarIing Christian, Please the CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY is very important which I stated in the first email I sent to you, because without the email, they won't be anything the paying bank is going to do about your fund. If you seems not to have it, that means you are going to obtain one here from Federal High Court which will cost you little money to secure that.
Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)

>The typical hack job ID and bogus paperwork were attached, but none of them were worthy of anything but a short snicker.<
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

How are you doing this morning and your family? I hereby want to know maybe you receive my last email and the Certificate of proof I sent to you
Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
Yes, thank you, but I'm not exactly clear on what I'm supposed to do next.

CarI
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

This is to inform you that the receipt of your email is well noted by me. First of all you are to provide below information for re-confirmation by the paying bank.

(i) Your full names:

Also you are to choose between this three options how you want to receive your fund.

Bank to Bank Wire Transfer: ............... 48hours
ATM MasterCard: .............................. 24hours Delivery
Bank Draft: ........................................ 72hours Delivery.

You are to choose from the above options how you need your fund to be send to you, also you are to submit the CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY which I explain to you in my previous email, because the Certificate is very important to enable the paying bank start the process of your fund without any delay.

CarIing Christian, if you seems not to have the Certificate of Legality, that means you are going to obtain one here from Federal High Court which I am going to look for Senior Attorney who will obtain the Certificate on behalf of you.

Finally, the Certificate of Legality will cost you $350 only, and rest assured once you get it obtain your fund will be release without any delay.

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
This is all quite a surprise and I must admit, I'm still a bit skeptical. It can't hurt to send you the information, I suppose:
(i) Your full names: CarIing P Christian
(ii) Your present contact address.PO Box 48576, Kaunakakai, Molokai, Hawaii 96748
(iii) Your direct telephone & Fax numbers.No phone service on this side of the island, sorry
(iv) Your Occupations/age/sex/copy of I.D.Retired/82/male/Hawaii State ID number HI293847574
(v) Your Private Email Address.The one we're using
(vi) Home Equity (Yes or No).Yes

What happens now?

CarI

>Yes, all the information is crap…you knew that, but it’s worth a reminder to the new folks.<
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

The receipt of your email is well noted by me, I want you to understand what thing, I am a Christian and I never knew how to hurt people because my Bible doesn't teach me that. This fund was a Compensation to Victim's and your name was among those who has to be compensation, so you don't need to worry about.

Mr. CarIing Christian, you are to choose below which one you prefer to receive your fund with, because tomorrow morning I am going to submit your details to the transfer department in the bank for immediate data record.

Bank to Bank Wire Transfer: ............... 48hours
ATM MasterCard: .............................. 24hours Delivery
Bank Draft: ........................................ 72hours Delivery.

Mr. CarIing Christian, like I said in my previous email before the paying bank can proceed towards your fund, I have to submit the CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY to them, which shows you are ready to receive your fund, and this Certificate is going to cost you $350 only to be obtain here in Federal High Court. You are to proceed for the payment via Western Union Money Transfer with below information as soon as possible.

Western Union Payment Information:

Receivers Name: Randy C. Wilson
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Text Question: What is sky
Text Answer: Blue
Amount: $350
Senders Name: ............
Senders Address: ............
MTCN Number: ...........

Mr. CarIing Christian, once you make the payment, do get back to me with the details giving to you by Western Union Such as the MTCN Number, because the Lawyer who is going to obtain the CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY is waiting to receive the fee, so he can proceed ahead to get the document on behalf of you.

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
I don't think there is a western union here, but I will check and let you know.

CarI

>Time to go pig hunting!<
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

Thanks for your response, you can make the payment online by going through Western Union website if you have a MasterCard. (www.westernunion.com).

Also if you see a Money Gram, kindly make the payment via Money Gram as soon as possible.

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
I tried that, too but the site says the do not "service my area". I guess I shouldn't be really surprised, there aren't that many people here. And no, we don't have moneygram. I checked.

Can I just send the money straight from my bank account to yours? I've done that before and it works perfectly.

CarI
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

Re-check this site again maybe it will open. (http://www.westernunion.com/Home?rootRedirect=true) copy it and paste

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
No, no, the site works fine. The problem is that they don't allow transactions from here. Like I said...it's a really small place.

CarI
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

What Country is that please do re-confirm to me as soon as possible.

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
It's not about the country, it's about being on an island. I'm in the US, but Molokai is very unique and quite remote. My side of the island doesn't even have cell phone service!

It is, however, very beautiful and peaceful and the beaches are the most beautiful in the world.

CarI
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

I just check on the Western Union Agent and they is Western Union in your area, here is the Address: 10 Mohala St, Kaunakakai, Hawaii 96748.

I hereby advise you to proceed for the payment as soon as possible.

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

BELOW IS THE PLACE YOU CAN FIND MONEY GRAM AND WESTERN UNION IN YOUR AREA.

MONEY GRAM OFFICES IN YOUR AREA WESTERN UNION IN YOUR AREA.

LONGS DRUGS - #9877 WHALERS GENERAL STORE #239
More Information 4405 Lower Honoapiilani Rd
1221 HONOAPIILANI HWY Kahana Gateway
LAHAINA, HI 96761 Lahaina, HI 96761
(808) 667-4384 808-669-3700
............................................ .........................................................
PAY DAY HAWAII #109 TIMES SUPER MARKET #24
More Information 3350 Lower Honoapiilani Rd
ANCHOR SQUARE Lahaina, HI 96761
222 PAPALAUA ST #118 808-442-4700
LAHAINA, HI 96761-2315 .....................................................................
(808) 661-0411 NAPILI MARKET #04
................................... 5095 Napilihau St
BREANA'S POLYNESIAN WEAR & GIFTS Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
More Information 808-669-1600
910 HONOAPIILANI HWY STE 5
LAHAINA, HI 96761-1587
(808) 667-9210
COMERCIAL MEXICANA
More Information
840 WAINEE ST STE E9
LAHAINA, HI 96761-1684
(808) 661-6193
............................................................................................................................................................

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
I know the place, it's a "mini mart" and there is NO western union. I'm certain of that . Maybe that was there before, but now all they have is an ATM machine (that is out of money a LOT of the time).

CarI
-----
Lahaina is on Maui. Different island.

Why are you so stuck on western union?

CarI
-----
Western Union or Money Gram is the easy way to make payment so the Lawyer can proceed for the document. All those addresses I sent you is for Western Union and Money Gram.

Now what is your sogestion on how to make the payment, can you go out of the Island? Because the Agent told me you can send the Money by going through Western Union website.

Waiting.

Mr. Williamson Jaklyn

>Note that the headers and sig line are gone and he’s totally off script and running in circles trying to get paid. Now that I have him doing stuff for ME, I can start jacking him around a whole lot more.<
-----
As I said, the web site told me I couldn't do it. And no, flying to another island is WAY more money than this old retired guy can afford.

Like I said before, I can send it right from my bank to yours if you want.

CarI
-----
The Government Account can not receive such smallest amount. That is why they make option of Western Union or Money. I would suggest if you can look for someone to assist you and send it or you go by your self.

Because I want before Saturday you should receive your $10.500.000.00. But those addresses I sent to you shows they are still working, maybe you ask someone about Western Union or Money Gram, maybe they will direct you.

Waiting.

Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
-----
Okay, I'll go over there, but I already know that the western union is long gone from here. I bet they had one when the resort and golf course were open, but they boarded that all up a few years ago.

CarI
-----
My brother, you go and check on those addresses I gave to you. Also do you still have the payment information I send to you.

Waiting.

Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
-----
The only address that is useful is the Mohala one. All the Lahaina ones are on another island and useless unless I grow wings!

CarI
-----
Have you check on the Mohala? When you ge there ask people if they seems not to work again, because the Agent let me to understand they is Western Union there and Money.

Waiting,

Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
-----
Well, I checked in at ALL the stores there (it's a little strip mall) and nobody has western union or moneygram. The guy at the hardware store thought there used to be one, but no more.

Now what?

CarI
-----
Thanks for your response, honestly I suggest you should go out of the Island and get it done, if you really want to receive your fund worth $10.500,000.00. Because both of us have tried on this and the Lawyer is waiting to ge the money so he can proceed for the document.

Waiting,

Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
-----
I can't afford to do that AND send you the money. I'm retired and on a fixed income, for Christ's sake.

Look, I can go to the bank RIGHT NOW and get this done. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

CarI
-----
You have to understand that I work under IMF and I won't do something that will makes me loose my Job. I have been giving instruction and if I try to use any method again, that means I am going against the Government.

Mr. CarIing Christian, since it has happen like this, I don't have any other option than to inform the paying bank to return your fund to Central Bank of Nigeria CBN. Because if you really want your fund worth $10.500,000.00 to be transfer, you would have look for a way.

Furthermore, I won't submit your information for now, because if I do the paying bank will be asking for the Certificate of Legality.

Finally, I will advise you to check for Money Gram and Western Union and make the payment, because check out the amount you are about to receive in the next few days.

Waiting,

Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
-----
Brother open the following link and scroll or click on it to find the Location where you are to make the payment. scroll down you will find money Gram which their send to me this morning. ( https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/locations/!ut/p/c5/hY_LcoIwGIWfpQ_g5I-KwJI0SLh7QzQbByimUCFQFQtPX7prZ9rpOctvzsx3EEdj66QrRHIrZJ1c0AHxxYnpFNg8BD3EPoCtKU6wUDEGgJEfv3Frb9GRa7MZcc0ZaPDPOkYHmJ-2pdb4_e3gDc_drhzWvV_m2Kdr7O_caRB4q5f9JiIGSZNARMhBXFxkOrrFNHv7oNIQ1KSb6_AKmKVTJ5RWLGMTxPGRs56fO3uivhcMV4-lcW91T2de1krjzJ2epG6Bh_LaPqL7yiReNq1B31a5IttdIXNleU-OqRYFLXMnQjRl3qYN6UuuCuNpdOc_3v3y_YvDHzEABUxWOWqqqKt0e_IJMT8HFQ!!/ )

Waiting.

Mr. Williamson Jaklyn

>This lad is WORKING for his cash. Good for him. Oh, wait…no, I suppose it isn’t. Too bad. Time for him to stew for a week or so.<
-----
How are you today and your family? I hereby want to know maybe you have gone out for the payment, because the General Manager who is going to make the transfer of your fund is around already to receive the document, so he can commence action on the transfer.

Waiting,

Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
-----
How are you today and your family? I hereby want to know maybe you have gone out for the payment, because the General Manager who is going to make the transfer of your fund is around already to receive the document, so he can commence action on the transfer.

Waiting,

Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
-----
>Bring on the curmudgeon. Time for a slap and some abuse.<

Look here, I have given you a perfectly viable option and you are IGNORING it. I don't have any goddamn western union here and YOU have been running my ass all over the island to try to get you what you want. And now you want to take MY money back?

If you are not able to work this out, please pass this situation on to someone who can. You have not be at all helpful and are putting this whole damn thing at risk.

CarI
-----
Good God, man. Thanks for the link, but when I type in MY ZIP CODE, I get this:

No MoneyGram agent locations found based on your search criteria. Please change your search criteria and try again.

That seems pretty damn simple, doesn't it? How many different ways do I have to explain it to you? Go to the link you sent, type in my zip code, 96748, and see for yourself. You HAD that information and didn't bother to even check?

What the hell?

CarI
-----
You have to understand I work with order and authority here and I don't have power of my own. I said you should click on the link and send to you and scroll down to find the list of place you are to make the payment.

The only account which is available here is Government account and it can take such amount of money, moreover I only have local account here not an international account.

The instruction is coming from the paying bank, let do it this way, I have $50 with me can you use $50 as your transport and send the $300 I will complete the balance for you here, this is to show to you that I want to make sure you receive the fund.

Waiting for your response,

Mr. Williamson.
-----
$50? To fly from Molokai?

It's much more expensive than that AND flights are few and far between.

You said "The only account which is available here is Government account and it can take such amount of money, moreover I only have local account here not an international account."

My experience has been that I can send money to any account, as long as the currency conversion is done by my bank. I'm sure a government account would work. Why do you think it would not?

CarI
-----
They is runs here in Nigeria by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) an a local account can't receive money from International, due to Politicians fraud. Do they only allow international account, I hope you understand what I mean so I don't know what we are to do now, maybe you have someone out of the Island who can assist you to send it, I think that is only option we have left.

Mr. Williamson.

>Desperation sets in. I smell pig in my future.<
-----
Politicians fraud? What kind of bullshit is that?

I can send money from my bank to anywhere in the world. You're trying to tell me that the CBN can't receive it?

That's ridiculous.

Please feel free to provide me proof of this, I'm wondering if you know what you're doing at all.

CarI
-----
You seems not to understand me, runs and regulation of United State of America are not the same with Nigeria. I said that due to the Fraudulent activities that is going on here in Africa, the CBN has decided that Local account can only receive local bank to bank transfer within Nigeria here. That is why after the meeting before I was appointed, they decided to make choose of Western Union or Money Gram. I have my Cousin that resident in New Mexico in the State can you make the payment down to him, so he can send it to me here to enable the Lawyer proceed for the document.

Mr. Williamson
-----
Well maybe that can work after all. Does your cousin have a bank account in New Mexico? Could I just send the money to him?

No currency conversion, nothing international. Sounds like the perfect plan.

CarI
-----
My Cousin should have an account, you know I resident in London before working under IMF before I was appointed to come down to Nigeria here as Representative. Assuming I have a domiciliary account here in Nigeria to receive money from other Country, I should have done that before now.

>Why, yes you should. Dumbass.<

-----
Okay, I'll wait for that information and get to the bank as soon as I receive it.

CarI
-----
Thanks for your understanding the the success of this transaction. Find below the information you need to send the money to him, because is waiting to receive the money also.

Account Holder Name:............................... xxxxxxxxxxxx
Account Holder Address:............................xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Albuquerque, New Mexico. USA
Account Number:.......................................... xxxxxxxxxxx
Routing number:........................................... xxxxxxxxx
Bank Name: ............................................ Sandia Area Federal Credit Union the Wyoming and Candelaria Branch
Telephone:.......................................................xxxxxxxxxx

Please how many house will it take him to receive the money?

Mr. Williamson.
-----
Thank you, I should be able to go to the bank this afternoon.

CarI

>No I won’t. Instead, I think I’ll ignore him for a while so I can smack him again.<
-----
Dear CarIing Christian,

I want to know maybe you have make the payment to the account, because is waiting.

Mr. Willlisom
-----
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN

Dear CarIing Christian,

How are you doing this morning and your family? I waited yesterday to hear a positive news from you which you did not get back to me maybe you have make the payment to him. Because the Lawyer who is going to obtain the document on behalf of you called me this morning to know when am coming with the payment.

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)
-----
Dear CarIing Christian,

I am still surprise for not hearing from you thing now, even the Lawyer who is going to obtain the document has waited withour any response from you.

Dear CarIing Christian, I hereby want to know maybe you have transfer the fee as promised.

Waiting,

Mr. Williamson.
-----
Dear CarIing Christian,

How are you doing this morning, I want to inform you that the paying bank did meeting today towards your fund, and I was called to inform you that if you seems not to obtain the document within 24hours, they are going to offer your fund worth $10.5Million to Charity Organization as unclaimed Beneficiary fund.

Please let me know if I should give them go ahead or you are obtaining the Certificate.

Mr. Williamson
-----
Dear CarIing Christian,

Have you send the money to the account.

Mr. Williamson.
-----
I hereby want to inform you that I can't stand this situation anymore, because the paying bank has finally made the arrangement on how to transfer your fund, but you seems not to comply and now they have decide if you seems not to provide the document of Legality that will enable them proceed on your fund within 24hours, they are going to terminate your fund and send it back to CBN as unclaimed.

Please let me know what is going on, because my Cousin has not receive the money.

Mr. Williamson.
-----
>That seems like an acceptable level of frustration and desperation. Time to dive back in.<

What do you mean he hasn't received the money? Of course he has. I certainly don't have it any more.

What the hell is going on?

CarI
-----
Listen please I have called him and he said the money has not enter his account. Please check on your bank as soon as possible.

Mr. Williamson.
-----
Please I am very sorry he did the mistake by sending me Loan account, I will send you another account once he send it to me this morning. Also my regards to your mother, tell her soon we will celebrate once you receive your fund, because I will like to visit you in that Island since you told me the place is nice.

Mr. Williamson.

>Boom. Dead bank account. Sweet. I smell another pig coming!<
-----
Like I told you in my previous email, below is the account you are to send the $350 as instructed. You are to make it fast because the Barrister who is going to obtain the Certificate of Legality is waiting to receive the fee, so he can proceed, so by Friday the transfer of your fund worth $10.500,000.00 can be wired to your account.

Also, if you can make the payment to $400 that will be nice, because some charges will be taking and I don't want any that will delay the transfer of your fund.

Bank Name: Middlesexs Savings Bank
Account Name: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Account Number: xxxxxxxxxxx
ABA/ROUTING NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE: xxxxxxxxxxx

Please let me know immediately you receive this email, also inform me once you transfer the money, because we don't have time anymore.

Mr. Williamson.

>What to do when a second pig lands? Nothing. Shhh…listen to him start to whine…<
-----
Dear CarIing Christian,

I want to know maybe you have send the money to the account I send to you.

Mr. Williamson.
-----
Dear CarIing Christian,

I can't be sending you email without any response from you, I want to know maybe you've send the money to the account I sent to you.

If you seems not to work towards your fund, please let me know so I can attend to other files.

Mr. Williamson.
-----
>A week has passed, time to tweak the lad. I have plans for him.<

Sorry, we've had some exciting weather here and power was out. I will get to the bank in the next few hours.

CarI
-----
Thanks for your response, I hereby want to know maybe you have send the money to the account, so I can inform my Cousin.

Get back to me as soon as possible.

Mr. Williamson
-----
I am here to assist you so you can receive your fund those not permit you to be using my intelligence, because I have so many things to do with my time. I want to know maybe you have send the money as instructed, also if you don't want your fund, kindly let me know so I won't bother myself and I will close your file as unclaimed fund.

Mr. Williamson.
-----
Yes, the money has been sent. Please confirm its arrival.

CarI
-----
When did you send the money? Please get back to me as soon as possible, also how many hours will it take to get to the account since is United State to United State.

Mr. Williamson
-----
I sent it yesterday afternoon, so I would think that it would appear today or tomorrow, depending on your bank.

CarI
-----
I will get back to you once he get it. How is your mother? my regards to her

Mr. Williamson
-----
Why do you keep mentioning my mother? That's the second time. I'm 82 and she's been dead for years.

CarI
-----
The last said to me that you are happy that your mother is back on your previous email. That is why I asked.

Mr. Williamson
-----
I looked back...I said my "money" was returned to me...not my mother!

CarI
-----
I just re-ready the email again, I am very sorry, you said your money is back. Please I am sorry by remembering your mother for you please may her soul rest in peace.

Mr. Williamson
-----
Please you have reach the bank and know what is going on because I just finish speaking with my Cousin, and he said to me that the money has not enter his account as of now.

Please very what is going on.

Mr. Williamson
-----
Well I know I sent it...is your cousin someone to be trusted? How do you know the money didn't arrive? Could he be trying to pull something here?

CarI
-----
Please you have to check on your bank okay, because if my Cousin has received the money, he will inform me as soon as possible.

Waiting.

Williamson
-----
This has show to me that they is know payment made by you, I speak with my cousin which he gave the Banker the phone and I speak with him, their confirm to me that they is know payment made to the account.

Mr. CarIing Christian, should I permit the paying bank now to stop the process of your transfer, because I can't take this shit anymore.

Respond back to me immediately.

Mr. Williamson

>Now he’s desperate, frustrated and even a little profane. Time to hit this one out of the park.<
-----
Why have I not heard anything from you?

What's going on?

CarI
-----
Please I have spoke with your Lawyer so he can send me the scan copy, so I can forward it to my Cousin.

The matter we resolve once I get the scan copy.

Mr. Williamso
-----
I have not heard from you in days. What's going on?

CarI
-----
Thanks for your response, I hereby want to inform you that we need to obtain Fund Origin Certificate which is going to cost $1,750 and we need it urgent, because the Certificate of Legality need to be submit with the Fund Origin Certificate.

So the paying bank is waiting for the Fund Origin Certificate to enable them wire your fund without any further delay, i instruct you to proceed ahead for the payment.

Mr. Williamson
-----
Where did THAT expense come from?

CarI
-----
I advise you to contact your Lawyer because he is the one will explain this to you better. Also let me know if you've contacted your Lawyer.

Mr. Williamson
-----
How are you doing today and your family? I hereby want to know how far you have gone for the payment which I told you we need to complete this transaction.

Mr. Williamson
-----
I am writing this email to know how far you have gone for the payment of $1,750 because the paying bank is waiting to receive it so they can proceed for the transfer, do get back to me as soon as possible.

Mr. Williamso
-----
Thanks for your urgent email, I will email him to confirm.

Mr. Williamso
-----
Your attorney has forwarded your fees to me.

Thank you for the money.

Good bye.

MR WILLIAMSON S. JAKLYN.
(DIRECTOR)

>What? The money is gone and the millions are not coming? Horrors!<
-----
What the HELL is this?

CarI
-----
I hope you have good insurance, you slimy piece of shit. You fucked ME and you fucked my FRIEND. We'll find you, no matter what it takes. And then you're going to get hurt, I promise. Your life is over.

You SHIT.
-----
Please I have to inform you that this email is not from me and I want to know, what Country is your Lawyer from? Also I will advise you to change your email password because is like someone has temper to your email account, because the email did not come from me.

Mr. Williamsom

>Now what could possibly be going on here? Maybe we should check in on Molokai’s slimiest lawyer and see what could be happening that CarI doesn’t know about, hmmm?<
-----
Sir,

Is this the correct address to send the scan of Mr. Christian's bank receipt?

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
Attorney at Law
Mcs0rley, Lemieux & Hull
420 Waiakamilo Road
Honolulu, HI 96817
-----
Here is the address you are to send the scan copy.

Mr. Williamson
-----
>Time to stir things WAY up. If you've been around here for a while, you've seen this gag before...but it still works!<

My friend,

Mr. Christian is not the most expert computer user, which may turn out to be a good thing for you. Because of the issues he has been having getting a scan to you, he has given me access to his email account and I've had a look at what you've been discussing.

Let's be sure that we understand each other here, since we both know that you are not a "Director" and that there is no money heading CarI's way. You are simply another 419 scammer trolling the internet for a victim and CarI has proven to be a willing one. He's entirely ready to send you the pocket change you're asking for.

However, you need to understand that CarI has much, much more money than you're aware of. He lives in a huge estate on Molokai and is worth millions. With my assistance, I believe we can both become very wealthy.

So here's your situation. If you refuse to work with me, I can assure you that you will not see a single penny from this scam. I've already stopped the bank transfer and have control of Lou's email, so don't bother trying to tell him that I've intercepted his transfer. I'll ensure that he never receives your message. If, however, you agree to work with me, I can help create additional charges that I can "investigate" for him and convince him to pay through me to you. I will cash his checks and send you 50%.

As you must realize, you have no real choice in this. I look forward to working with you to our mutual benefit.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
Mr. Mart1n,

Thanks for your email and the kind information you gave to me. How do we go about this because I agree on the email you sent to me.

Please let me have your phone number on your next email to me, so I can give you a call.

Mr. Williamson

>Wow, that was quick. Not a question about why he should believe me, no asking for ID, just greed rising right to the top. This could be fun.<
-----
We can do this all via email. I don't need you messing something up and endangering me. I use my phones for business and this is definitely NOT part of my normal work. I don't need any of my regular clients stumbling on this.

Here's what I need you to do, just to ensure that this can work and to start getting as much out of CarI as possible:

- Tell CarI that there is an additional Clearance Certificate needed that will cost him $1,500 (don't worry, this is just the beginning) and that HE should confirm it with ME. I will tell him that I have researched this "Certificate" and offer to let him just give me the money and I'll take care of it.

Of course, once we get this done, we can work together to ensure that things get very, very expensive.

Don't disappoint me.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
Honestly I won't disappoint you if you don't do me bad, also what about the $320 I instructed him to send you, also where did you base.

Get back to me, and I really need your phone number on this, so we can have easy communication.

Mr. Williamson
-----
I contacted the bank and cancelled the crumbs you asked for to accomplish two things: first, it puts you in a position to have to work with me or receive nothing and second, it puts CarI in a position of confusion where he will need me to help him to accomplish anything. Now he will trust me while you and I go straight to the bank.

I may give you a phone number at some point, but not yet. We need to work together for a bit and build some trust before I do that.

I notice you have not sent the request for the $1,500. Get on with it.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
Mr. Mart1n,

You said any money we get we are going to share it 50-50 right? and you agree to be sending me my money via Western Union?

Please get back to me intermediately before I proceed ahead, and I won't go ahead without having your phone number which is important to me.

Mr. Williamson.
-----
Yes, that's what I said. Why am I having to repeat myself? And why have you not followed my instructions?

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
Mr. Mart1n, how are you going to send me my money on this?
-----
>Time to remind the lad who’s the boss here.<

That will depend on how quickly you want it. When I'm on Molokai, I have limited possibilities, but can transfer from bank to bank. When I'm on Oahu, western union is available. I spend most of my time on Molokai, but if you want to wait until I'm on Oahu, that's up to you. Once we get a lump of money together, then you can decide.

But if you KEEP FUCKING DELAYING, there won't BE any FUCKING MONEY.

Get off your ass.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
Why are you insulting me, moreover I will be needing my money by Western Union immediately, you are talking as if I am the only one who need the money, if you really need us to work, then you have to need for a way which you will be sending my money via Western Union
-----
I'm not insulting you, I'm telling you to get off your ass and get on with this before CarI disappears. I can only string him along for so long.

As I said, there is western union on Oahu, so that will work fine.

GET ON WITH IT. The clock is ticking.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
I have giving him bill of $1,750 so I look forward to your honestly
-----
>That wasn’t the plan, laddie. You’re gonna get in trouble…<

What part of the instructions are you missing? You need to have HIM contact ME so that we can convince him that this is all legitimate. All you did was ask for more goddamn money.

Are you not smart enough to play this? Contact CarI and have him CONFIRM THE EXPENSE with ME. I'll take it from there.

Don't fuck this up.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
I have instructed him to contact you. Please let me know you people discussion.
-----
I spoke to CarI and convinced him that this is a legitimate charge. I'll let you know the next step once he comes back with the money.

So far, so good.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
Any good news from CarI yet Mart1n?
-----
Yes, CarI is now absolutely convinced that he's on the path to more riches.

The next step should be quite a bit more expensive. Let CarI know that there is an "International Export Tax" of $62,000 that must be paid, which will be returned once he receives his funds. Have him contact me to confirm this.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
Mr. Mart1n, thanks for your email, have you receive the $1,750 which i told Mr. CarI to pay, also the previous $350 is the money still with you.
-----
I am writing you Mr. Mart1n, regarding the $1,750 and the first $350, please let me know what is going on if you need us to continue this in peace.
-----
Yes, I have it, but this is only the beginning. Why are you not following my instructions?

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
Mr. Mart1n, CarI have already emailed me that he gave you the money. Please understand this, I need money and before I could proceed any further on this, I need my share on this first, because that is only what we makes me to believe on you.

Treat as urgent.
-----
>Stay on the path, lad. You’re testing our lawyer’s patience.<

You seem to think that you have some sort of control over this process. You are sorely mistaken.

I'll send you your money when I get to Oahu on Monday. In the meantime, GET ON WITH THE NEXT STEP.

Remember, you don't really have a choice.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
Mr. Mart1n,

Can I have your cell phone number now.

Mr. Williamson
-----
Mr. Mart1n,

Thanks for your response, sincerely speaking both of us has control on this deal, and if you seems not to send me my share let me stop in this place because It requires wisdom to understand wisdom, the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.

>That’s quite poetic, don’t you think?<

Mr. Mart1n, what assurance are you giving me that I am going to have my share on Monday, also the reason why I am ask for my share is that so I can see money to build the document we are collecting money from and send to Mr. CarI as proof so he can believe us more.

So what time are you sending my share and what is the next step and how much am I giving him? Also remember we need to build the document and send to him, so he can believe us.

Waiting.

Mr. Williamson
-----
I have a better idea. I think I'll just take this over myself.

You'll enjoy my next move, really. I have a great trick up my sleeve.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
Mr. Mart1n,

Do you mean I should back off from this deal? So you can continue it only you?

Urgent.

Mr. Williamson
-----
>This has caught us up to the point where the fake email that LOOKED like it was from the lad said “Thanks for the money. Good bye”.<

You've already been replaced, junior. Now CarI is going to pay me to "find" you.

Thanks for making me rich.

You're not very bright...you should try a real job. Scamming is too complicated for you.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
So you won't give me my money? I promise you I will forward every email you sent to me to CarI if you don send me my share.
-----
Since you've sound this way, are you giving me my share or not? If you are not giving me I promise me you won't get any penny from CarI, because I will forward every of our conversation for him to see. So he will know the can of person you are.

Waiting for your final response before I go on with my actions.

Mr. Williamson
-----
Like I said, you're not too bright. CarI will NEVER see a single message from you. I've made sure of that.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
If you say so, I will creat many emails to write him and make sure I get him, also I will give him a call. So you won't send me my money?

>Squirming is so much entertainment…it really is.<
-----
Good luck with that, give it your best shot.

You'll give him a call? Funny. Like I said, you're not smart enough for this line of work.

Please feel free to try, moron.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
I am very sorry if I hurt you, just that you got me upset... Let make this real deal. Can you send me my share first so I can trust you as honest somebody.
-----
Please feel free to clarify exactly why I should send you a fucking thing. All you did was try to scam an old man and got caught.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
But we agree on something which he gave you the money, now you've collected the money.

Let me ask you can't you send me my share as we agreed
-----
Why should I? You're nothing but a petty thief, cowering in a cafe somewhere.

I bet you thought it was going to be a great payday.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
won't you send me my share YeS or NO
-----
Like I said, why should I?

You've done nothing to earn it (but I now have $75,000 as a retainer to hunt you down...thank you for that).

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.

>$75K? To Marty? I bet THAT will piss him off.<
-----
Take the money, but I promise me that it may take two or four months, I will surely contact CarI, with a diffirent email and explain everything to him.

>From squirming to threats. Typical lad. Lying is always soon to follow.<
-----
Give your best shot, thief. In the meantime, I'll be pulling money out of CarI like a vacuum cleaner and blaming you the whole time.

Thanks for my retirement funds, criminal!

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
>This is where he sent the “it’s not me doing it, it’s your lawyer” message to CarI. Too bad that Marty has control of that email account.<

Nice try, but I get to decide what mail CarI sees.

You really ARE kind of stupid, aren't you? Maybe you really can't get a real job.

Loser.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
You are trying me, first of all, I have paste your office and name on google, you can type your address and see.... The next one I will upload it on FBI home page.

You want to try my personality.

>The address is a generic, vacant office building, but there IS a building. Good for him. Threatening to turn me in to the FBI? Now THAT is priceless stuff.<
-----
It appears that CarI still has no clue that he's been had and he continues to send money my way. He thinks I'm VERY close to "finding" you.

And I guess the FBI hasn't knocked my door down yet. It appears that you're just full of shit.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
-----
>And then, as expected, here comes the lie. Lads are just so darn predictable.<

For your notice, I instructed CarI to open another email, as God so kind he paid me yesterday $1,290. Laughing, you are small.
-----
First, it's the FBI. Then you invent fake money from CarI?

You are one hilarious fucking criminal.

I fear you are full of shit, however, since he gave ME another check yesterday.

You really are delusional. Maybe you should see a doctor.

Mart1n Mcs0rley Esq.
--------------------------------------------------
And then he was gone. 6 ½ months of silliness, two piggies and the full spectrum of lad behavior all rolled into one. Good fun!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by loualsindor on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to check the date of the post. I thought I was reading one of your old threads at first. Then it started to change and get real bad for that dumb shit. way to waste some lad time. Good-n. Wink

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff Lou! I like your location.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, landed the same fish with a different character. At this point, he thinks I'm going to be arrested for money laundering at the American Consulate in Mumbai and that I'm going to send the FBI after the bogus company whose piggy I got.

I LOVE this lad.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is MONEY. Another piggy with a fourth on the way and he still doesn't know he's been baited. Once it all starts to fall apart, I'll be sure to format it and post it.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He’s back! I got the same script in the same account I had been pounding him with, so I sent it to my “Lou” address to see if I could spin him up again and get a couple more piggies. This is a straight bait until it starts to wind down and then I took to a new place just to see if I could scare the crap out of him and exit without being busted.
-----------------------------------------
FROM THE DESK OF:
ABUJA NIGERIAN
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to officially inform you that you are among the list of Unpaid Contractors, Inheritance Next of kin, Lotto Beneficiaries and ATM process that was originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans )
>blah blah, same as the other bah, blah<
--------------------------------
Good sir, I have no idea what this is about. I have never heard of Lawrence Larson and I certainly am NOT his next of kin. Exactly what is transpiring here?
Louis
> Nothing for two days, time for a tweak.<
What's going on?
Lou
---------------------------------
Attn: Lou S1ndor,
Thanks for your response, please kindly provide below information for immediate verification before the processing of your fund can be start.
Full Name:........
Address:...........
Tell Phone:..........
Fax:..................
Sex:..................
You are to provide above information as soon as possible.
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
> Hehe…welcome back, lad.<
-----------------------------
> I had already run my Molokai routine on him, so it was time to create a new one. Note: the company name is real, the address is for an office that has been shut down for a year. Given that they empoly a few hundred THOUSAND people, I don’t see him heading to India to track anyone down.<
I wondered where you went. Here is the information you asked for:
Full Name:........Lou S1ndor
Address:..........I am currently on a consulting job, so use my office address here:
Tata Consultancy Services - Nortel
Park West-II, Raheja Estate, Kulupwadi Road
Borivali (East),
Mumbai 400 066
Tell Phone:..........Don't have one yet, but I should in a few days. Email will do for now.
Fax:..................None
Sex:..................Male
What happens next?
Lou
-----------------------
Thanks for your response, your information is noted. Meanwhile before the paying bank is going to proceed on your fund worth $10,500,000.00 you have to provide the Certificate of Legality.
Mr. Lou S1ndor, if you seems not to have the document of Legality, that means you are going to obtain one here from Federal High Court and is going to cost you $275 only.
Rest assured once this Certificate is been obtain your fund will be wired to your account without any delay.
I am waiting for your response,
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
---------------------
Document of legality? I've never heard of that. What exactly is that for?
Lou
-------------------------
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email to my office this morning. The Certificate of Legality is the document that will enable the paying bank start the process of your fund. So without the document the bank won't act on your fund because the document has not been submitted.
Like I said in my previous email the document is going to cost you $275 and I have call the Lawyer who is going to obtain the document on behalf of you from Federal High Court. You are to proceed for the payment right now via Western Union Money Transfer with below information stated below.
Receivers Name: Wilson N. Wilson
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Text Question: What is sky
Text Answer: Blue
Amount: $275
MTCN Number: ?
Senders Name: ?
Senders Address: ?
As soon as you make the payment don't insist in getting back to me with the information giving to you in the Western Union Office, so the payment can be received here to enable the paying bank start the process of the document.
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
Oh, I see. Unfortunately, I don't have access to Western Union while here in Mumbai. American citizens are barred from using that sort of service while here on a work visa. I suppose it has something to do with wire fraud or something similar.
> I have no idea if this is actually true but, then again, neither does he.<
I have access to my bank via an iPad app, can I just send it to your bank from there? There are no restrictions on that as far as I know.
Lou
------------------------------
Thanks for your email,can you locate Money Gram since you don't have access to Western Union
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
--------------------------
Same deal with moneygram here, I'm afraid. Americans simply aren't allowed to use that kind of service. RIA and all the others are blocked as well.
I suppose it's necessary, but sure is a pain!
Lou
---------------------------
That reminds me, today I was in the bank that is going to transfer your fund worth $10,500,000.00 and I was told that once the document is been obtain and submit. The transfer will take place and the transfer cost is $1,200.
Mr. Lou S1ndor, if you are making the payment the total amount you are to send is $1,470.
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
Wow, that's a lot of money. How are we going to accomplish this?
Lou
My assurance to you is that once we get the document submit,rest assured your fund will be wired.
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
Thanks for the assurance, but we still have not determined how the money is going to get to the lawyer? Can you pay him and I can reimburse you?
Lou

Sincerely speaking I could have pay the money to the Lawyer but I just came back from my mother's Funeral Burial. I can give you our option account where you can send the money.
please let me know when you are sending the money so I can provide the account to you.
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
> I smell bacon.<
So sorry to hear bout your mother, I lost mine a few years ago myself. Sad times.
I'll await the account information, thanks.
Lou
------------------------
How are you doing and your family, below is the account you are to send the $1,470 so the Law can start the process of the document, also I can pay for the wire transfer fee.
Account Information:
Name- P. K. Financial Services. A/c: No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. A/c: TyPe- Current: Bank: Name. I.C.I.C.I. BANK. PAN: NO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. Branch: Fort.
AMOUNT TO SEND $1,470
Also as soon as you wire the money into the account, don't insist to send me the transfer slip, also once the Lawyer finally obtain the document, the bank will request your account information where you need your $10,500,000.00 to be transfer to.
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
>Off to Alan it goes and then I clam up for a while, just to see what he’ll do.<
This is to remind yyou that I am still waiting to here from you.
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
> Not yet, ask me again.<
This is to remind yyou that I am still waiting to here from you.
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
I'm sorry, I will get be able to make the transfer online today. Had some password issues with the bank.
Lou
Please let me know when you are making the payment to the account, because the Lawyer who is going to obtain the document is waiting for my feedback.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
I just finished on the bank's site, so your bank should be receiving a confirmation notice on their end any time now. Please let me know when it arrives.
Lou

You have to send me the payment slip, that is what I will submit to the bank for the receiving of the money you sent.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
Also when sending the payment slip, let me know how much you sent in Rupee.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
> Time to sit on it again, since I KNOW he’ll keep coming back for more.<
I am still waiting to receive the payment slip also the amount you sent in rupee.
Treat as urgent because the payment slip and the conversion of the amount in rupee is important. Also remember the Lawyer who is going to obtain the document is waiting.
Treat fast.
Mr. Williamson Jaklyn
----------------------------------
I don't have a slip, it was an online transfer. Have you received it yet?
Did you check with your bank?
Lou
-----------------------------------
How much do you send in rupee?
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
-------------------------------
Rupee? Beats me, it went out in US dollars. Don't they do the conversion on the way?
Lou
Please before the bank will notify the account I most show them proof that the fund was sent, that is why the payment slip and the amount you sent in rupee is very important.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
> You guessed it, more silence from me.<
I need a proof of transfer that is when the bank can release the fund to me to enable the Lawyer proceed for the document.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
Okay, I'll see if I can download it off the site.
Lou
I am still waiting to receive the payment slip, because the bank told me to provide the slip as proof.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
I've sent a message to the bank to forward me one, all I have is a 20-digit confirmation number.
Will that work?
Lou
Listen to me and try and understand what I mean. Once I payment is been made a confirmation of proof will be need. What I need is the Payment slip to submit to the bank.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
Like I said, I sent a message to the bank and am waiting for a response.
Lou
> Then he disappeared for a week and I figured he’d gotten fed up and moved on. Nope.<
I am very sorry for my late response, I went for Board Meeting with the Presidency just return back to office. The account I gave to you was okay. But the accountant let me to know that some hackers hack into the account that is why the fund did not went through. So I am very sorry about that. But I want to assured you that your fund worth $10,500,000.00 will be wire to your account once the fee is been paid.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
>Hackers? Doubtful. Alan nuking the account? Probable. Time to get some more bacon.<
Your account has been hacked? That explains why the money never got to you. It was returned to my bank.
Sounds like that was a close call! Is there a different account I should use? I'm a little concerned about all of this.
Lou
I can give you another new account to make the payment, because the bank is waiting to receive the Certificate of Legality and the transfer fee of your fund. Also kindly provide your account details where you want the fund to be transfer to.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
That sounds perfect, here is my banking info. It is based in Guam, better taxes!
ISB- Payless Micronesia Mall
1088 Marine Drive Suite 214
Dededo, Guam 96929
Account Name: Louis Alvin S1ndor
Address: P. O. Box 8349, Taminuning, Guam 96931
Account Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Deposit: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Wire: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Swift Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Another lad account, just in case they actually want to do anything with it. They never do, but what the heck?<
Please send me the alternative account and we can proceed.
This is getting very close!
Lou
The account information is in my office and is late already here I will get it across to you once I resume in the office tomorrow morning. Also while making the payment don't forget to keep the payment slip because is very important and also do you still remember the amount you are to send?
Re-confirm to me as soon as possible
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
> Did he forget? Wouldn’t surprise me. I ignored it so he’d have to go back and look it up.<
------------------------------------
Okay, I await that information.
Lou
How are you doing today and your family, I want to inform you that I have submitted your account information to the bank and I was told to inform you that a copy of your passport is needed before the verification can take place.
Also, you are to find below the account you are to use for the payment of $1,470 as we discussed yesterday and remember to send me the payment slip, is very important for evidence of proof for payment.
NAME: MOHAMMAD REYAZ KHAN:
A/C : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
PAN NO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
IFS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :
STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI):
HYDERABAD :
Above is the account you are to make the payment and I assured you that the account is save and secure. Also remember to send me the PAYMENT SLIP is very important.
I look forward to hear from you, also your mobile number is very important for easy communication.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
> That’s four. The farm is filling up!<
I hereby want to know maybe you've done the payment, because I want every process of your fund should start tomorrow.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
----------------------------
I am still surprise that I haven't here from you and the paying bank and Lawyer is waiting.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
My apologies, but the expatriates here had a celebration yesterday to celebrate the US holiday. I can get to the bank today.
Lou
Did you receive the payment in your account? It may take until Monday, but shouldn't be longer than that.
Lou
I've told you that once you make the payment, kindly send me the payment slip that is when the optional bank can access the account. Let me have the payment slip.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
I want to remind you that I am still waiting for the payment slip which you where give when finish making the payment.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
I really don't understand why you keep this long silent, this is exactly what you did when you made the first payment. I want to inform you that without you sending me the payment slip nothing will be done because the payment slip will stand as the proof to the bank before their can confirm maybe is in. Am waiting for the payment slip.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
Sorry, it was the weekend and things got crazy around here. Are you telling me that the money is NOT in your account? It's certainly not in mine.
Lou
Please try and listen to this word write in capital letter. SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLEP.
Treat as urgent.
Williamson Jaklyn
I don't understand what you sent, what I ask you is the proof of the transfer which is the payment slip.
Mr. Williamson
> Time for Emke’s Fake Mailer. If any you of you are fans of Clive Cussler’s work, Dirk is his son.<
Subject: Your Transfer - URGENT
To: LoualS1ndor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Louis,
I am contacting you to inform you that bank transfer:
10038 48239 48776 98776
has been intercepted and your account ending in:
has been flagged for suspicious activity.
Currently, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (India) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are pursuing this matter and I urge you to contact the United States Consulate in Mumbai immediately to present yourself in person to discuss the situation.
C-49, G-Block
Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra East, Mumbai,
MH 400051
+91 22 2672 4000
I cannot over-stress the seriousness of this matter. Money laundering is an offense at the Federal level of both India and the United States and can result in immediate extradition to face charges and a maximum penalty 10 years in prison and $500,000 in penalties in fines. I urge your cooperation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards,
Dirk Cussler
Branch Manager
Bank of Houston, Memorial Branch
9600 Katy Freeway, Ste. 105 > Not a real address .<
Houston, TX 77024
Main Office: 713.500.6788 > Not a real number. <
Fax: 713.721.0001 > Also not a real number. Of course, it’s not like he’s going to call, but better safe than sorry.<
Sir,
I received a response from my US bank, which I have forwarded to you. I need to know exactly what is going on and exactly what you have gotten me into. You ASSURED me that this was safe and legitimate and now my future is in peril. I need an IMMEDIATE response.
Lou
I don't understand what you sent, what I ask you is the proof of the transfer which is the payment slip.
Mr. Williamson
You don't understand? Read the damn message I forwarded. The POLICE are after me!
You need to tell me what the hell is going on and you need to tell me RIGHT NOW.
Lou
> Is he going to buy it?<
What did the Police said you did? I mean what is your offence.
> Yup.<
They've flagged the account I tried to send the funds from for money laundering. I assume the transfer was stopped and I'm afraid they've seized my money. NOW they want me to go to the consulate. I'm afraid they're going to arrest me!
Hell, I'm going to need the money from you just to get myself out of this mess.
What the hell did you do? Why have you hurt me this way? What did I do to you?
Lou
Just can't understand you, I gave you an account to make payment and I did not receive alert. What did you expect me to do
You gave me an account that is going to get my ass landed in JAIL. It appears the payment has been seized, my account has been seized and YOU are going to get me locked up.
Why? Why did you do this?
Lou
The account is okay that is why I gave it to you to proceed for the payment.
"Okay"? It appears that it is NOT okay and YOU screwed me over. Is this about you keeping the money yourself and cutting me out?
Explain yourself because I am going to have to explain all this, too. I can only avoid going to the consulate for so long, you know. I don't need get even DEEPER into the trouble you've caused.
If I don't get some answers here, I can assure you that someone is going to be banging on the door of that financial services company where I sent the money. SOMEBODY needs to answer for this and it's NOT going to be me.
I called in sick today as I fear that the authorities will find me there and arrest me. I need something I can do to show them that I'm innocent and this is all just a great big understanding. YOU HAVE TO HELP ME.
Get back to me NOW so we can work this out. If you don't, I'll be sending them after YOU and that financial services company, you can count on THAT.
If I don't hear from you and get some explanations, I and going to the consulate and I'm giving your financial services company and bank information to the authorities. My only option if I get no response is to try to trade the information for my freedom and share my emails with the to show that YOU must be the criminal here.
Lou
That got him and he bolted. Another month of entertainment, two more piggies and I STILL don’t think her knew he was being baited. Seriously good fun and my first two-fer where I got to bait the same lad with two different victims.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting, a very enjoyable read, especially the bit about your mother Mr. Green

I love it how when everything starts to get desperate, he asks for MORE money, as if that will just fix everything.

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, as I said, this lad was a real gem. Every now and then, I get lucky (and nearly all of my favorites get hammered by the attorney...go figure).

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic