SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"My Precious...."

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok here is a snippet of a month long bait.. too bad he has yet to realize we are both the same person... I beg for money... does he deliver? nooooo .. but the funny thing is I told him off on my other account that i wasted his time and I cant understand Mugu anymore..

Here is a funny reply from the 'mugu'

Quote:
HELLO DEAR,

I PRAY THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDING ME IF YOU ARE THE ONE STILL COMMUNICATING WITH ME! THIS TIME YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE YOUR FORMER BOYFRIEND, LESTER. I HOPE YOU HAVE NO PLANS WITH HIM... BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU DO BECAUSE I KNOW I AM STRONGER AND BETTER THAN HIM IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE! HE IS A WEAK MAN, ONLY EATING CARROTS. HE CANNOT CONFRONT ME IN ANY WAY!

PLEASE NOTE THAT I NEVER ASKED YOU TO CARRY $10,000.00 TO AMSTERDAM. WHAT I TOLD YOU WAS THAT $7,500.00 IS REQUIRED AND THAT I AM STILL WORKING HARD TO RAISE PART OF THIS MONEY. I THEREFORE ASKED YOU TO TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU CAN RAISE SO THAT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET THE REMAINING. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD MISUNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE POINT!

ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE ONLY ASKED FOR OUR PICTURES AND NOTHING MORE, SO WE HAVE TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU ASKED FROM US. AND IT IS ONLY YOUR PICTURE THAT YOU HAVE SENT TO ME ALSO! IF YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MYSELF AND ROSELINE, I AM SURE TO TELL YOU IF IT IS USEFULL.

I AM NOT IN ANY POSITION TO BITE YOU BECAUSE I AM THE ONE ENTRUSTING OUR FUNDS TO YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT ENTRUSTING ANYTHING TO ME... SO HOW WOULD I BITE YOU? BESIDES, YOU ARE TOO PRECIOUS TO BE HURT! I WILL NOT BITE YOU EVEN IF YOU ASK ME TO DO SO.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MORE YOU NEED TO TRUST ME BEFORE YOU WILL PLAN YOUR JOURNEY TO AMSTERDAM, WE HAVE LIMITED TIME FOR THIS OPPERATION. I WILL DO IT IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CAN AFFORD TO PAY IN AMSTERDAM AS PART OF THE BALANCE OF DEPOSIT CHARGE WHICH THE SECURITRY COMPANY IS DEMANDING NOW.

REMAIN COOL MY SWEET GIRL!

I AM,
BARRISTER ISA BELLO.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
mandi-oh
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

holy shit! that sounds an awful lot like some of my dialog with one of my pets Laughing i love their replies when I send THEM shit like this...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic