SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Smith and Travis law firm fake debt collector

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Eazy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's three people..possibly just two but I believe it's 3. The phone number is: xxxxx. I called non stop for 2 hours today and I'm going back to work on them tomorrow. Any advice?

Mod edit to delete phone number - JF
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, and welcome, we need a few more details than this really for advice.

I trust you are baiting safe from a number and email address that in no ways is traceable to your real life

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Mr. Eazy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They started calling my brother and my mom today. They called asked for me and when they said I wasn't there said they are going to sue me and hung up. Then they called back repeatedly through the day shouting profanities and making threats to them. Unfortunately for them they called my brother at a major banking institute he works at and there lawyers are now looking into it as a serious crime against one of there loan officers. But who knows if they can be caught and I'd like to do a little investigating of my own. So I've tried to get whatever information. I can from them. I know they are south of Michigan as he referred to the state as 'up there' not over there or out there. I call him Travis but he gave me several names. Tried to mock up British or Indian accents but I'd simply repeat back what he said in his dueche accents until he stopped. He has no southern or north eastern draw to his voice so I'm guessing he's Midwestern..
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woah, erm yeah are you baiting them, or are they just harassing you? Possibly you need to contact your local law enforcement. Please also contact one of our site moderators with this, they can point you in the correct direction.

If you have any emails with the headers that you can post im sure we may be able to take up some of their time Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was obliged to delete the posted phone number as forum rules do not allow posting addresses, emails, or phone numbers without proof of the scam, typically emails with full headers.

Your problem does not sound like the sort of fraud we deal with here (advance fee fraud).

If they are in the US, and if they are harassing your family by phone, you need to report them to police. You can also contact your phone provider to have the number blocked.

I strongly discourage the idea of you trying to bait them since they obviously have some personal information. If, as Lord Goldblade says, you can post fraudulent emails with headers (delete any of your personal information) then it may be something we can go after. But from the sound of things this is just not within our purview.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Mr. Eazy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my cousin is a sheriff and when he tried to talk to them they said he was lying and hung up. I live in a small town so he said he'd see what he can do. Also like I said there are some pretty serious lawyers who consider what they did an attack on there banking instruction and he does live in a large city with the resources to go after them correctly. In the mean time I was just having fun with them.
Mr. Eazy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They don't email and they won't give an address its completely by phone. But ok thank you for the advice.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mr. Eazy and welcome here,

I'm not going to reiterate what's been already said as there isn't much else that can be said about this but a quick Google Search on this bunch should point you in the right direction. I was going to post some links but figured if I could find it that quickly them so can anyone with an Internet connection. This amused me though:

Quote:
Yes,they served me with papers.I suggest you pay what you owe.I tried the same I paid already routine and it don't fly in court.Just my two cents.They were nice when I called back to pay.Just I guess they have a zero tolerance for BS
The caller was identified as a Smith Travis Legal

On a side note, I have dealt with Collection Agencies (through work honest) and they aren't always the most reputable sorts. Many debts get passed down the line to what I call Meat Hooks who essentially try to scare money put of unsuspecting people. You never know; a previous owner in your place of residence might have owed Money to someone or there is an outstanding phone bill on that new phone number you have or...the list can go on and on.

Report it to the proper authorizes or ignore it....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Mr. Eazy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the reply. I know that they are not a legitimate debt collection agency because when I asked the girl for an address to send the c&d letter she wouldn't give it. I offered to pay by mail to get an address knowing full well that I wasn't sending money through the mail..still no dice. Also they asked for my social security number. If the number were still up one call and you'd understand the unprofessional nature of these people. Also the person writing those responses is from 'smith and Travis' after speaking with them for two hours its easy to spot the similar ways he structures his speech and the verbage he uses. If this site pops up on a google search he will be here ranting about how I am actually just a person who refuses to pay my bills mad at an honest bill collector. And at that point attempt to discredit me so as to make his scam number seem more legit.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was there a recent death or accident in the family? I saw an identical scumfest when my father-in-law passed, his widow started getting the threatening profane calls wanting the "money Bob owed him". The local police had seen it before...punks going through the obituaries and doing a little terrorism. The good news is that they're not very patient and disappear in a short time.

In this case, everyone had a distinct Jamaican accent, for what it's worth.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mr. Eazy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did some looking around. I've found Calvin and Travis smith and Travis Scott and travis brown and Travis..all with bogus better buisness beaurau reportings. And a search of each firm name comes back with nothing but scam reports.
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone number as is comes back as a Quebec cell. If you add +91 it comes back as a number from India. Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic