SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wannabe Kenyan Scammer tried to Scam me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SpyFemale
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and here is a guy that tried to scam me. I was on an internet (online) dating site and this person claimed to be a Kenyan. I am not sure where he comes from, but I got his email address and his photos. I am lucky that I did not get scammed by this guy as he tried to threaten me after he asked me for money. I refused to give him money. He makes excuses for not having a phone such as his phone is not working and pretends like he has to use a calling card. You do not know where he is living at due to his lies. Me and him were getting to know each other online and my mistake was giving him my number not knowing that he has an excuse not to give his number out; he would text me by his calling card.

To tell you more information about the guy he claims to be a guy in his late 30's, Kenyan (he could be really Kenyan or another West African scammer - I do not know), and put on the site that he lives in Washington State and the number on caller ID states that its in Boston. The number you cannot get a hold of as he claims it was a calling card type of number. He threatened to hurt me if I did not give him money, but I know better than to take his threats and thought this is the best way to publish his photos and email address in case anyone of you are talking to a guy like him.

His claims his name is Timothy. His email address is [email protected]
His phone number (which has no voicemail) is 413 717 5897. He is a dangerous con man and I want to tell all you women, and possibly men to be warned about him.

Pardon me that I am new to the site and new to posting photos. I just want to warn women about a guy that I came in contact with that tried to dupe me. You have to click (copy and paste each link to your browser) on the following links to get his photos as follows:

C:\Users\USER\Pictures\Timothy1.jpg
C:\Users\USER\Pictures\Timothy2.jpg
C:\Users\USER\Pictures\Timothy3.jpg
C:\Users\USER\Pictures\Timothy4.jpg
Basinga
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SpyFemale wrote:

Pardon me that I am new to the site and new to posting photos. I just want to warn women about a guy that I came in contact with that tried to dupe me. You have to click (copy and paste each link to your browser) on the following links to get his photos as follows:

C:\Users\USER\Pictures\Timothy1.jpg
C:\Users\USER\Pictures\Timothy2.jpg
C:\Users\USER\Pictures\Timothy3.jpg
C:\Users\USER\Pictures\Timothy4.jpg

Oh dear...

You're new to the Internet aren't you?
Linking us to images stored on your hard drive wont make them available for us to see. Pasting the above addresses as they are into our explorers will direct us to our own hard drives, and since we don't have your photos on our hard drives, we see nothing.
Giving links like that is actually something us baiters do from time to time when we're pretending to be computer illiterate to annoy the scammers when they ask for our pictures or ID etc...

You need to upload them to an internet host (flickr, imageshack and photobucket are popular image hosts, google for them) and then link us to the uploaded images for us to see them.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from Pictures and Videos as I think it's more at home here.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you posted this information at Scam Warners?

If not, please do so! There may be others who are dealing with him right now. Glad you didn't give him any money and you need to stop communicating with him immediately. Someone else might come along and divert his attention away from onto them Wink (meaning one of the great baiters here might bait and waste his time and money) Just be safe and get the information out there on Scam Warners!

And Welcome!!!!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic