SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Erin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another DD stolen from Big Al. This is my boy that claims in his profile to be 24 with 6 kids

Quote:
HONEY THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

MY DEAREST ONE.
How are you doing today! Hope all is well with you over there in your country, I hope that you are enjoying the atmosphere of peace and

love.
I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health, I am happy to received your mail today, I really like to have a good relationship with you, I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Miss , I'm from Monrovia in Liberia in west Africa, I'm 24 years old, and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall,

55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War. That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. Due to this all the

members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed. I was Lucky and escaped death because I was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only I who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country called Senegal where l am staying now and never

pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia .
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I’m fair in complexion. I am a medical student; I stop my education last 3 years being 2009.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now. I have been praying for months asking God to send the person i can discuss this with, and I think you are the one.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! i am a Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.

My late father Mr. Francis Cole. was a successful business man, he was also the Director of (FRANCO INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) and also a contractor international business man here in West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately I lost him last 3years September as a result of the civil war that fought in my country. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person i have now is.

Reverend Vincent George In (St James Catholic Church, Dakar) he is like a father to me and here is his Address
Email- [email protected] who is the pastor of the church here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, I write you and reply your mails through the office of the reverend.

The Reverend Tel numbers are (+221-773 167 489 or+221-773 167 489) if you call, please tells him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. You can call from 9:00am GMT. Please As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my family’s took place.

Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, because I am the only child of my father, the amount in question is $1.9m (One Million Nine Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).

I have written to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that I will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. Because I ask God for a honest and understanding person. I will soon be with you for more love and caring over me in your base.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I a have a lots to tell you. I attach my picture here to show you who I am and I will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail. And I will like to have your information’s such as:

your full names.............
your Age.....
You’re Address.......
Telephone number......

and also to permit me to ask these few questions,
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
But if you are not marred or if we will be together there will be know need of given you percentage because the money will be long to us OK
I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that I will give you the bank

details where the money is deposited.
Thanks and god bless you,
Have a nice day and think about me.
Am Waiting to hear from you soonest
yours Forever in mind.
Miss

Good morning Erin! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am sorry if I have wasted your time but we seem to be looking for different things. I want a wife, you seem to be looking for something else. I don't care anything about your money. I will wish you luck in your search for someone else.

Have a great day

Quote:
Dearest love one i will be very happy if you will marry me!

Dear honey
How nice it is to have you in my life, you are my everything, and I mean my everything. I still remember the first time we met; it was like a puppy going for the first time after being in the pound for days! The long waiting was finally over. When our eyes met, it was like I knew from that day on that you were the one I would spend the rest of my life with.

I know we have problems, and everybody does - that means I will not give up on us or you, I love you so damn much! I can't stand being away from you, sleeping without you. Just having you there reassures me that everything will be alright.

You are like God's dove, so beautiful, so pretty, so loving, caring, and that's what I love, the fact that you love me for who I am, not what you want me to become. Thank you, God, for this special man, you gave me - I can't thank him enough for the love and beauty that I found. I bring you with me in my heart and in my soul.With love,
Dearest love one!
Thanks for your last mail In fact honey i can't wait to meet you over there in your country for the rest of my life together with you!
Darling, how is things over there with you i believe you are fine and the atmosphere is very nice for you.
Honey am so happy when i heard from you on phone that you will like to help me,i am OK because i think you want to see me first before thinking about how to get the money from the bank.

Meanwhile,i want you to know that i lost my international passport in my country while running for my dear life.But i have asked the Rev about the possibility of getting a new passport from my country embassy here in Senegal and the authority concern told me that getting a passport from my country embassy here will cost 450 US Dollars.
Please honey i will like you to send the money for me to get my new passport and come over there in your country and join hands together for the transfer of the money!
Please why I'm asking to come out from here to be there in your country before the transfer of the money is because of what I'm passing through here as a refugee, life here is very hard to leave i can't even eat here is very hard for me is better for me to be there together with you and plain for our future together OK!

Let me know if you can be able to send this money to me so i can give you the information's on how to send it through the name of the rev father through ( WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM SYSTEM.)

PLEASE HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY.

FIRST NAME :............VINCENT.

LAST NAME ; GEORGE.

CITY : Dakar.

Darling just go ahead and send the money also send the information for me as soon as you send the money so that before the Friday i will get my new passport, and come out from the refugee camp OK!

My Heart always goes all out for you my life partner and the glory of the Lord will always protect us all the days that we will be together as one.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!
Yours forever in love,

Hello again my love! I would be happy to send the money to get you out of there and bring you here as my wife. Could you please ask someone if there is a bank account that can accept the transfer for you? That other will never be used. Please let me know what you find out.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HONEY PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST FOR ME PLEASE.

HELLO HONEY GOOD DAY AND HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE FINE AND THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL I AM VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOUR MAIL GOD BLESS YOU, AND HONEY PLEASE THIS IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION THAT THE REV FATHER GIVE TO ME SEND IT THROUGH THIS ACCOUNT BELOW.

BANK NAME : ECOBANK DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME: FRANCIS JONAS
ACCOUNT No; 026901024610301
IBAN CODE: SN0940102690102461030169
SWIFT CODE: ECOCSNDA

HONEY PLEASE SEND IT AND SCAN ME THE PAYMENT SLIP SO THAT I WILL ASK THE REV FATHER TO PRINT IT OUT AND HELP ME TO CASH THE MONEY OKAY MY LOVE THANKS AND I WILL BE HOPING TO HEAR A GOOD NEWS FROM YOU HAVE A NICE DAY WITH MY LOVE AND CARE KISSES.

YOURS IN MIND

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Thank you for the information, I will forward this to my bank and request the transfer this morning. I will be glad to have you out of there and heading home where you and I can marry and begin our family.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Love Good Day to you honey and how are you doing hope fine if so thanks be to God. Honey When rising in the morning take time to pray Wisest thing to do before you begin the day Ask God for His blessings for what the day may bring He'll guard and keep you in the midst of everything
Your day will be brighter sweet peace will abide Seek the Lord you won't be denied Honey A new day has just begun time to bask 'neath the sun Yesterday is dead and gone
to a new day you belong Rejoice and be glad there's no need to be sad Leave your burdens behind allow only good to fill your mind Make the best of this new day only good will come your way I give you life unending With wishes complimenting All that you are planning for my life Within this life enchanting That sorrows of tomorrow Are tears that will be borrowed
Shared with all we treasure By love we cannot measure Sunshine in your morning Softness in each dawning
Fields of flowers bowing Love that's overpowering Essence in the presence Of all that's luminescence All these wishes granted As toast to life be answered.Thinking of you In so many ways Really helps to Brighten my days.Thinking of that smile That lights up the dark.Thinking of that laughter That gives you that extra spark.Thinking of you And all that you've done;Knowing inside my heart, You're always number one.Thinking of you And wishing you well,I sure miss you If you couldn't tell.
thanks and may the good God bless you for me
yours in mind

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. If you believe starting the day by wasting time expressing your wishes and desires to some fairy tale you go right ahead and do that. I choose not to. I start my day with a glance to my laptop on the empty side of my bed where I have place your photos then get up for coffee and a shower.

We miss one another right now but that will be changing as soon as we get you out of there.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey God put us here on earth,To love, to live, and to learn,To obey His Golden Rules And for Him we should be firm.He wants us to be an example Of all that He stands for,To love everyone on Earth And to have Faith and Trust and more.
We are in a way His disciples For the years we live on earth,He wants us to spread His word With compassion and much mirth.God put us here on earth,He has a reason for us being here, Our lives have a definite purpose,Trust God fear God.

As I close my eyes and drift off to sleep I find you in my dreams waiting for me.I see you in my dreams each and every night, and you seem so real to me.I hear you whisper softly come with me my love as we dance the night away .I reach for your extended hand and suddenly a symphony begins to play for just us; the most beautiful music I have ever heard.You take me lovely into your arms holding
me as if I were royalty, as we begin to dance the night away.Romantically, we gaze into one anther's eyes only seeing the beauty of the love we share.I then feel a kiss gently placed upon my forehead with your tender lips as I return a kiss back placing it on your cheek.

With words spoken from deep within my heart, I look directly into your eyes and tell you."My Darling, My Knight in shining armor,My Lover and My Heart,Will you ever know how deep my love flows for you? For I will love you more tomorrow than I love you today"for no other can make me feel this way but you.I kiss your lips tenderly once more as the dawn of the new day quickly arrives as I softly whisper in your ear.

I must leave you now my darling but I'll see you in my dreams tomorrow. Till We Meet Again~Goodbye My Love Honey A part of me was missing Until you came along.I could never figure out In my life what was wrong.You made me feel whole Took away that emptiness.The love you showed me My life, you gave happiness.I knew that when I met you My heart just skipped a beat.If two halves make a whole That's why I feel complete.
yours in mind

Baby, is this some joke? I don't want to read that filth you pasted from the computer. That is not a letter it is laziness. Please keep that religion stuff to yourself, I do not care to read that stuff either.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello honey Good day to you my love how are you doing today hope great if so glory be to God,
Honey this is A Cup of My Love to you When you're sad And feeling down,Don't you cry Or even frown.I'm here for you Now and forever.I'll care for you always And leave you never.So when you're lonely,Know it's you I'm thinking of.And if I could, I'd send to you A huge cup of my love!A light in the distance,I'll always be,For you my friend,Are the world to me.And when you feel,That you can't go on,I'll always be here,To you So follow the light,No distance too far,And I will be with you,Wherever you are.Your days will be brighter,Your nights not as long,A light in the distance,Will help you go on.My friend, you are a beacon of light
You are always shining bright even in the darkest night.When I need someone to turn to,
you are there and I know that you always care and will follow me anywhere.Like a point of light on the edge of the sea You are always there for me.Thank you for being my Beacon of Light!Honey Reach for the stars Your dreams will be set There's always tomorrow Now don't you forget You can do anything You set your heart to All that is golden Is waiting for you
Reach for the moon Just be your best Give it your all My sweet love you are always here with me for your name is etched deep within my heart.I want you as I spend my night making love to you in my mind.You are the one I wish to fulfill my dreams.With a burning desire to caress your skin and feel the warmth of your body laying beside mine.I long to wake wrapped
in your arms in the light of a new day.Feasting my eyes into yours in the morning light, as
I draw strength from them to start my day.Your etched deep within my soul and I promise forever more I will love you and a promise never to be broken.I miss everything about you and I can't wait to be in your arms again.. please remember that you are my only love and I will always love you from the bottom of my heart I love you with all I am And all I'll ever be.You are my moon, my sun and stars,My earth, my sky, my sea.My love for you goes down and down Beneath both life and death,So deep it must remain when I Have drawn my last faint breath.Holding you for months and years Will make Time disappear,Will make your lips my lips, your face My face, your tear my tear;Will make us one strange personage
All intertwined in bliss,Not man or woman, live or dead-Just nothing--but a kiss!
I Love You with All I Am thanks and may the Good God bless you and guide you for me
yours in mind

Honey, please stop pasting those stupid love letter things to me. You didn't write it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest love one i will be very happy if you will marry me!

Darling just go ahead and send the money also send the information for me as soon as you send the money so that before the Friday i will get my new passport, and come out from the refugee camp OK!

My Heart always goes all out for you my life partner and the glory of the Lord will always protect us all the days that we will be together as one.

Yours forever in love,

Baby, there is no information to send when the money is sent. I can only guess it was done this morning. The account owner needs to check with his bank for the confirmation of whether it is there or not.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MY DEAREST ONE.
How are you doing today! Hope all is well with you over there in your country, I hope that you are enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love over there,

Honey there is nobody that i can ever meet here again for account to transfer my late father,s money please help me out my heart choose you and know other person except you please help me and when are you sending me the money to get my passport and some foods please you are the one i know.

Yours forever in love,

Quote:
very urgent Darling,

Compliment of the day again, how are you doing today? i guess that you will be alright by the special grace of God and if so let thanks be to God though mine was very hot due to my present situation.

sweetheart, i was very happy to read your mail and i appreciate all you said and your concern over my today's living. my love in respect to your request yes it seems that you are seeing me with your eye now to know what am passing through here.

Honey, i will be so happy if you can send me little money at least let me buy some of my needs mostly to change my under wears and buy what i will use to protect my private parts which usually occurs every month i hope you understand what i mean honey.

Darling, you can send me what ever you can through western union money transfer or money gram system with THE REV FATHER NAME BELOW,

NAME..............VINCENT

LAST NAME......GEORGE.

COUNTRY........................ SENEGAL.

CITY............................... DAKAR.

please so that i can get it the same day to get all this things i mentioned and to have a little one that i will be using to eat because i eat once per day and you know what it means eating once in a day,so please my love i will appreciate if you could do this today or tomorrow for me let me cloth myself.

Waiting to hear from you with love and trust from your heart

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I told you when I sent the information to my bank to be paid. I am not sending anything my western union or any of those places. I am using only the bank to get you out of there. I am not interested in your money so don't bring it up to me again. You deal with that when you get here.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MY LOVE AM SO SORRY.

THAT,S OKAY HONEY I HEARD YOU OK AM SO SORRY FOR THAT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN OK I LOVE YOU HOPING TO HEAR A GOOD NEWS FROM YOU.
YOURS IN MIND

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am glad that you now understand and won't do it again. I love you too dear!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello honey good day and how are you doing together with your work i hope all is going well with you over there today bless be to God,, Honey Thanks for being so kind and thanks for your love and care.I owe a lot to you. You are a wonderful person.I want to thank you for the all the good things you did and taught me.You are my best guide and an inspire. I wish to learn many more things from you.You are the best.You were always there for me when no one was.Accept my sincere thank you, because you mean a lot to me.
Thanks for being there!I wanted to thank you but then I realized I don't know where to begin.So, I just wanted to say that there are so many things I couldn't have done without you.honey Even if every flower in the world had a voice I couldn't send as many as it would
take to say thanks enough I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts,for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.. Thank you God Sent In My Life A Beautiful Angel In Your Guise,honey.In Good Times Or Bad Ones,You're Ready To Extend Your Help And Support Thanks For All You Do.Words can't express the gratitude I feel when I think about what you have done.I'll just say thanks.I appreciate all your hard work.You helped me when I really needed it.I wouldn't have been able to get through
that time without your help. Thanks For your understanding, sometimes beyond
your strength, for your invaluable help,please, accept my best thanks!
Your irreplaceable heartiness, love and understanding are the sources of my strength,
my dear husband.Please, accept my heartfelt thanks for that.i truly loved you with all
my life and all my heart I can,t live with out you my sweet husband god bless you.
thanks and still yours and only one in mind

Honey, I do not need flowers, your kisses and love will be enough for me. I'll take a whole lot of that every day once you arrive. I don't want you to live without me darling, I want to get you here and keep you all to myself.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey how are you doing today and happy weekend and also thanks for your mail and all your trying s to see that everything works out for our good may the Lord God be your strength over there may his angel gods before you may his good heart always be with you together with your family’s i truly loved you with all my life you will never go alone god will all ways go with you with your work.,There is no dawn without a night, no victory without a fight, there is no rainbow without the rain, and there is no happiness without Pain. If you never taste a bad apple. you would never appreciate a Good apple. Sometimes we need to experience bitterness of life to understand the value of sweetness.Every test n life makes us bitter or better. Every problem comes to make us or break us. Choice is ours, to become victim or victorious Courage Doesn't Always Roar. Sometimes Courage is The Quiet Voice at The End Of The Day Saying, I Will Try Again .Hope is one of God's Greatest Gifts to all of us, Because It's the magic that inspires us To keep trying, Learning, Loving and living. In GOD'S eyes, Love is never absent. In God’s heart forgiveness is never impossible. In God’s embrace, no one is ever alone or forgotten Bold! You want and you get, that’s Luck. You want and you wait, that’s time. You want but U compromise, that’s Life you want, you wait and you do not compromise, that's success. A negative thinker see a difficulty in every opportunity A positive thinker see an opportunity N every difficulty, wish you an optimistic life..A bird sitting on THE branch of a tree is not afraid by the shaking branch -bacon THE bird trusts not THE branch BUT his wings so believe in yourself when unexpected situations come N front of you, what does it mean? It means that you are moving ahead faster than you expected! You. Give my love letters back. Next day I gave you a Big basket and said, Find out your from these Think Positive my Prince This World is going very fast if you want to touch the foot of success honey you also have to go very fast otherwise you will never be able to touch the foot of success honey please don’t turn your back on me please But a ultimate dialogue from the man was When I am rich, You will be my wife but you have started this from far away up till now Think positive my rocks you are all I have please without you I can do nothing Regretting over yesterday and fear of tomorrow are the two thieves which steal our present Live for today.. Life will be beautiful 1 heart beat LUB and DUB Each heart beat hap a special best Appreciate life itself even if it's not a bed of roses. Contentment is not fulfillment of what you wish for but appreciation of what you have. If god answers your prayer, He is increasing your faith. If He delays He is increasing your patience. If He doesn't answer, He knows you can handle it perfectly Every successful man in this world has failed as many times as you have, so you are not far from victory Umbrella Can Not Stop The Rain But Allows Us To Stand In The Rain, Confidence May Not Bring But It Gives The Power To Face The Challenges Don't read stories of success Read stories of Failure. Because successful stories gives only msg,But stories of failure give new ideas to win If u forget that u are strong, unique, gifted, funny, blessed, and so entirely loved by everyone who knows you, just give me a call and I will remind you. Drop The Idea of Becoming Someone, because you are Already a Masterpiece. You Cannot B Improved. You Have Only to Come to It, To Know It, To Realize It. Honey Success is nothing more than a few simple DISCIPLINES practiced daily. And failure is nothing more than a few small errors repeated daily Opportunity dances with those who are ready on the dance floor. Luck marches with those who give their very best. Honey please be there for me as you promised me from the begging there has never yet been a man in our history who led a life of ease whose name is worth remembering. Life is not about waiting foot the storms to pass...It's about learning how to dance in the rain. Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Happy Moments, Praise God.Difficult Moments, Seek God. Quite Moments, Worship God. Painful Moments, Trust God.Every Moments, Thank God. Take a deep breath and don't let yourself free Never forget the power of love and light and everything will be alright. Life never leaves you empty It always replaces everything you
Success formula, to learn from water: Adjust yourself in every situation and in any shape and most importantly always find out your way! Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions & make them great. Nothing is right or wrong. Everything is in us. Think positive The Lord will change all our defeat into a path for new blessings. Don’t think that failure can push us down. Instead it will be changed into a ladder of blessings. A smile is a language even a baby understands. It costs nothing but it creates much. It happens in a flash but the memory of it may last forever. Keep on smiling! One tree can start a forest; one smile can start a friendship; one touch can show you care; one friend can make life worth living for. Never dwell on one obstacle too long, for tomorrow is another day. Trust yourself you know more than you think you do honey I truly loved you with all my life please help me out. There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend and wife. Have a nice weekend and always take good care of yourself I can’t live without you.Still yours and only one in mind

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. Where have you been lately? I missed you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Honey how are you doing today hope you are great if so lets thank God for his love guide and protections to was us happy weekend to you my love.
My heart is a place where I keep My sweet memories of you A place that no one else ever goes For whenever I’m sad and blue I go to that place deep Within my heart The place you will always occupy and
I recall all my memories of our past My happy memories of you Cherished memories Memories that will always belong to me
Now that you have found me Just want for you to know That I will stay beside you And my love can only grow
Now that you have found me my heart is yours, my dear My love so strong surrounds you And forever I'll be near Now that you have found me If you look into my eyes You'll see the love I have for you
Is as abundant as the sky's Now that you have found me And our lives turn into one My love can only grow stronger
Because this love has just begun.I love you with all I am And all I'll ever be.You are my moon, my sun and stars,My earth, my sky, my sea.My love for you goes down and down Beneath both life and death,So deep it must remain when I Have drawn my last faint breath. Holding you for months and years Will make Time disappear,Will make your lips my lips, your face My face, your tear my tear; Will make us one strange personage All intertwined in bliss,Not man or woman, live or dead-- Just nothing--but a kiss!through more tender eyes.As passion burns and flames within,Our souls have merged as love did win!Love remains strong when doubts come It lingers in times of pain Love is there
when we are angry Love will always remain Harsh words are sometimes spoken Our hearts may feel broken Some days are
nothing but rain In spite of this love remains Honey I hug my pillow every night After a long and lonely day.It seems to
comfort me a little While you're so far away.Holding my pillow so close to me,Pretending I'm holding you,Makes me
feel that I am not alone,That you are with me too.My pillow gives me security Like a baby's pacifier.Makes me feel
so much closer To the one I so admire.All night long I wonder How long will I have to pretend?I want you here beside me,
My love, my life, my friend.Some say the time for love is Spring,While nature blooms and newborn sing.The innocent year's early hour Is when the seeds of want will flower.But others claim that Summer's best, When suns are neither east nor west,But overhead in youthful glory The longest page in love's short story.
Still others think that in the Fall there's love for one and love for all While sailing under the autumn trees Passion's true course is charted with ease.And some prefer the frozen heart Cold white Winter's the place to start - With no warmth to gain and none to lose,The lonely, lifeless snows they choose.But as for me the choice is clear:This every season I hold dear,For time itself is time for lovers,It matters not what climate covers. Flowers and leaves, snow and sun When I' will be with you, seasons are one;A year of love I now live through, And years will become a life with you.
thanks and God bless you
yours in mind

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. You can thank that god person if you choose but I'll not be wasting my time with it. I'll just wish for it when I blow out my birthday candles.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MY LOVE THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND HOW ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE TODAY HOPE FINE.
HONEY PLEASE ONCE AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU SENDING THE MONEY YOU KNOW MY CONDITION OVER HERE EVEN AS AT NOW AM TALKING TO YOU THERE IS KNOW FOOD HERE FOR PAST THREE DAYS NOW I REALLY REALLY NEEDED YOUR HELP NOW PLEASE HELP ME OUT TRY ALL YOU CAN DO SOME THING HONEY AM DYING OVER HERE PLEASE HEAR MY CRY FOR HELP PLEASE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE AND HOPE I HAVE HONEY PLEASE MY LAST HOPE NOW IS YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT PLEASE THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF FOR ME KISSES.
STILL YOURS IN MIND ERIN COLE HOPING TO HEAR A GOOD NEWS FROM YOU TODAY.

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. You know exactly when I sent that money. Why has nobody looked to see if it is there? Perhaps they could actually look for you today, you think?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO HONEY GOOD DAY TO YOU ONCE AGAIN AND HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE FINE IF SO THANKS BE TO GOD AMEN.
OH! MY GOD HONEY HONEY AM VERY HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU NOW AND PLEASE WHEN DID YOU SEND THE MONEY? AND YOU DID NOT EVEN LET ME KNOW THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY HONEY THERE IS KNOW WAY I CAN TELL THE REV FATHER THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY WITH OUT YOU SCANNING ME THE PAYMENT SLIP TO SHOW TO THE REV FATHER OR YOU SEND ME THE INFORMATION THAT YOU USE TO SEND THE MONEY SO THAT I WILL GIVE IT TO HIM AS A PROVE THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY PLEASE IF YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY PLEASE DUE SCAN ME THE PAYMENT SLIP OR SEND ME THE INFORMATION,S SO THAT I WILL SHOW IT TO HIM OK MY LOVE THANKS AND MAY THE GOD BLESS YOU.
STILL YOURS IN MIND

Hello again my love! I told you exactly when I sent that information to my bank but you don't read my mails. I do not get any slip so there is no scan and that would be meaningless anyway. Go back through our mails and you will find where I sent the money. I am not repeating myself if you refuse to read.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HONEY ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARING HONEY I HAVE TOLD THE REV FATHER HE SAID THAT HE WILL BE GOING TOMORROW MORNING TO CHEEK HIS ACCOUNT SO PLEASE DON,T BE OFFENDED MY LOVE HOW MUCH DID YOUR BANK TRANSFER AND WHAT IS THE NAME AND THE BRANCH OF YOUR BY THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY PLEASE DID THEY USE YOUR NAME TO MADE THE PAYMENT? PLEASE HONEY DON,T MISUNDERSTAND ME MY LOVE OK,
JUST GIVE ME THIS INFORMATION BELOW SO THE I WILL WRITE IT OUT TO THE REV FATHER NOW,
FIRST SENDER NAME.....
SECOND BANK NAME....
THIRD COUNTRY....
AND BRANCH ....
LASTLY AMOUNT BEING TRANSFERRED.
PLEASE HONEY I REALLY REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE FOR ME I LOVED YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL MY LIFE THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DREAM KISSES AND HUG YOURS IN MIND

Quote:
Honey You are so lovely And so sweet You knock me right Off my feet
You make me feel Like I'm a Princess You make my heart Dance and sing
You bring to me So much delight You are the best thing i ever see In my life
I Miss You So Much My love kisss and hug

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Please let me know once you receive the money there. You know the amount and you know it is coming from Oklahoma. That is all the information he needs to know the money is for you. Do not tell me some nonsense about him needing more than that.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HONEY THE MONEY HAVE NOT ARIVE IN TO THE REV FATHER ACCOUNT THEY SAID IT WILL TAKE THREE DAYS SO I DON,T NO THE EXATLY DAY YOU SEND THE MONEY SO THAT I WILL COUNT IF THE THREE DAYS HAVE REACHED.

Good day and how are you doing my love hope fine? Just for you my Love
Honey My heart grows ever fonder My love is warmer than the sun I've been saving all my love For I'm certain you're the one The star in my constellation You're the one who I adore
My feelings run so deep And simply cannot be ignored With you I am in heaven I feel so alive and free Your love flows through my veins Into the heart and soul of me My love can only be measured By the highest mountain peak My life has found new meaning Each and every day of the week I have found my perfect love Such a love I've never known You became a welcome resident When you called my heart your home Without your love there's an emptiness inside You mean everything to me
I need you by my side There's be no sunshine at dawn's first light there'd be no warmth
on a long lonely night You make the sun shine the lovely flowers bloom Crickets sing a merry tune under the light of the moon Walking down the aisle looking at you,I believe I was made just for you.We shall walk the life hand in hand, ever My heart shall be yours Now and forever Hello there darling I want you to know That thinking of you Makes my body glow Your thoughts and soul No one can compare And a sweet love with you I'm glad I can share.First it was dinner Then a rose and some wine Being with you Is so very fine You've touched my heart Like no one else could True love is you This time it's for good From this day forward,I will walk with you.Surrounding us both,With a love that's true.Our journey this day,Sealed with a kiss.A promise of love An Eternal wish
For better or for worse I will always remain by your side.I have sworn this true love vow
on the day that I became your bride.For better or for worse,we journey on this unwritten path.yes sometimes we stop to kiss each others lips and share a laugh.For better or for worse we have also had our share of fights.However in the end love has a way of overpowering and reunites.For better or for worse I have chosen you as my husband in my life.For better or worse I just want to be your forever loving wife.
thanks and remain blessed my love my heart have a nice weekend.
yours in mind

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. It has been much more than 3 days. I don't believe for a second that it gets to Africa that quickly, some of my suppliers here in the states don't get theirs that fast. I will have to check with my bank on Monday to find out what is happening.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO HONEY GOOD DAY AND HAPPY NEW DAY HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT HOPE FINE?
HONEY PLEASE THIS TO INFORMED YOU THAT THE REV FATHER HAS GONE TO THE BANK AGAIN AND THERE IS KNOW MONEY COMES INTO HIS ACCOUNT PLEASE TRY AND ASK YOUR BANK TO CHEEK IT THEY HAVE NOT SEND OR PAY IN THE MONEY INTO THE REV FATHERS ACCOUNT LIKE YOU TOLD ME ASK HIM TO GO AND CASHED THE MONEY OK I LOVE YOU AND HOPING TO HEAR A GOOD NEWS FROM YOU TODAY PLEASE ALWAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF I WISHED YOU THE BEST OF THE WEEK KISSES.
AND STILL YOURS IN MIND

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I told you I would be cheeking on that today. I guess you forget there is a time difference between you and I. Are banks even open on Sundays there?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THAT,S OKAY HONEY AM WAITING TO HEAR A GOOD NEWS FROM YOU NOW. I LOVE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.
YOURS IN MIND

Baby girl, has there been some sort of communication troubles there in Africa? I am being told that the account is not good. What is happening over there darling?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO HONEY GOOD DAY AND HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE FINE IF SO GLORY BE TO GOD,
HONEY PLEASE I TOLD THE REV FATHER WHAT YOU SAID THAT YOUR BANK TELLS YOU ABOUT HIS ACCOUNT SO HE GAVE ME ANOTHER ACCOUNT WHICH HE SAID HE COLLECTED FROM HIS FRIEND PLEASE HERE IS IT BELOW.

Bank Name. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL
Bank Address.ROUTE DES ALMADIES
Account Name.OKPARA CHIDI GABRIEL
Account Number.304500001173
SWIFT CODE .UNAFSNDA
BANK CODE .SN153
CODE GUICHET.01304
CLE RIB / IBAN CODE.75

PLEASE HONEY TRY AND HELP ME OUT PLEASE I REALLY NEEDED YOUR HELP THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY HOPING TO HEAR A GOOD NEWS FROM YOU BY TOMORROW I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART KISSES AND HUG TO YOU.
YOURS IN MIND .

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Thank you for the new information baby, I will pass this to my bank this morning.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello honey I see the best of me inside your eyes.You make me smile.You make me dance like a fool.You always make me happy!Distance will never separate our hearts to be together,you will always play a vital role in my heart just take care of yourself where ever you are.I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today.I loved you.I love you.I will love you forever...When you feel the love,you will get the reason to smile on every single moment you have.To find someone who will love you for no reason,and to shower that person with reasons,that is the ultimate happiness.The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive.If 10 people care for you, one of them is me,if one person cares for you that would be me again,if no one cares for you that means i am not in this world.I am going to write on all the bricks I MISS YOU and i wish that one falls on your head,
so that you know how it hurts when you miss someone special like you.Time will always fly, but our love will never die.Keep in touch and remember me.You know you are in love when you can not fall asleep.Because reality is finally better then your dreams.I love you, not for what you are,but for what I am when I am with you.As we grow older together.As we continue to change with age.There is one thing that will never change.I will always keep falling in love with you.If you love something, let it go.If it comes back to you, its yours forever.If it do-sent, then it was never meant to be.The smallest word is I.The sweetest word is LOVE.and the dearest person in the world is YOU.That,s why I Love YOU.If there ever comes a day When we can't be together,keep me in your heart,I'll stay there forever.Drop a tear It releases the fear Feel me near and tell it to my ear I'll love You to the end of years I need no jewels they can be sold your heart glitters better then GOLD Pure is your soul as a baby at birth and I need no heaven when you are on earth.Never Search a Person Whom you Want.Search a Person Who Wants you Don't Care for Those Who Ignore you Care for Those Who Are Ignoring Others for you.Few Memories In your Heart Few Tears In your Eyes My Name On your Lips and My Absence In your Life.You can miss someone who Died,Someone who has Moved Away, but the worst thing is to miss someone you see every day.i truly loved you with hole of my heart and my life i wished you the best of the day kisses.
still yours and only one in mind

Good morning baby! I am getting ready to leave. I have to take care of something today. Hope you have a great afternoon.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO HONEY GOOD DAY AND HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE FINE TOGETHER WITH YOUR WORK AND FAMILY.
SO HONEY PLEASE HAVE YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE ACCOUNT IF YES KEEP ME POSTED IF KNOW PLEASE TRY AND HELP ME OUT PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE SAKE OF MY CONDITION PLEASE I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS WITH THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY.
YOURS IN MIND

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Everything seems to be going great here just beginning to take that medicine again. I hate this one.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey how are you doing over there again today i hope that all is well with you if so Glory be to God almighty Amen.
Honey I asked God for a present, and he gave me you.I asked God for true love, and he gave me you.I asked God for an angel, and he gave me you.I dream of your touch while you are away,I dream of your smile all through the day,I remember the day, you came into my life.I dream of the day i will be your love I dream of the day i can fall asleep next to you,I dream of the day i can say i do with you,
And THAT DAY To be together for life with you,Is all dream i have, every night Honey.I need you, i need your love,i need love and i want to give all my
love for you,my husband,when I come to you my love my life will be
completed honey i can live with out you i truly loved you with all my
life thanks and may God continue to bless you for my life sake until i come over to be with you,
still yours in mind

Quote:
HELLO HONEY GOOD DAY AND HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE FINE TOGETHER WITH YOUR WORK AND FAMILY.
SO HONEY PLEASE HAVE YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE ACCOUNT IF YES KEEP ME POSTED IF KNOW PLEASE TRY AND HELP ME OUT PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE SAKE OF MY CONDITION PLEASE I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS WITH THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY.
YOURS IN MIND

Hello again baby.Everything seems to be going great here just beginning to take that medicine again. I hate this one.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GOOD HONEY AND HOW ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE TODAY I HOPE THAT YOU ARE FINE HAPPY WEEKEND. AND HONEY TODAY GOD WILL IDENTIFY YOU EDIFY JUSTIFY MODIFY BEAUTIFY PURIFY GRATIFY MAGNIFY DIGNIFY SATISFY AND GLORIFY YOU. ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR TONGUE SHALL NEVER LACK TESTIMONY, SONGS OF JOY SHALL NOT CEASE FROM YOUR MOUTH EACH DAY OF THE YEAR IS DOWNLOADED WITH INCREDIBLE BLESSINGS FOR YOU I LOVE YOU.
YOURS IN MIND

I was here and you were gone
I left my name to carry on
Those who knew me
Knew me well
Those who didn't
Were not really saying anything so I am cancelling the transfer.

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't rhyme but poetry none the less. This one is a looney!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can go to hell didn't really fit the situation. I had to see if I can buy a reaction other than copy paste or send the slip.

Cellphone - web store
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That medicine make you ornery as hell. I like it. Laughing

ETA: Your a poet and don't know it but your feet show it.......... There Long Fellows. or sumfin like dat. Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic