SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ATM card scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of scam is this? I gave them my real first name,fake last name,fake age,fake occupation. I didn't give them my bank account information or any other. Should I be worried or how worried should I be?

To:
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 12:06 PM
Subject: ATTENTION :Beneficiary,

THE PRESIDENCY
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT
Our Ref: FGB /SNT/STB

ATTENTION :Beneficiary,

THIS IS TO OFFICIALY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFY ON YOUR CONTRACT / INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FUFIL THE OBLIGATIONS GIVING TO YOU IN RESPECT TO YOUR CONTRACT / INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE NONE OFFICIALS IN THE BANK SO SUCH ILEGAL ACT LIKE THIS HAVE TO STOP IF YOU WISHES TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM,RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGE YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT, THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION BY THE PRESIDENT CHIEF OF IVORY COAST.

WE WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL IS TWENTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY FORWARDING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
1. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER,
2. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD TO(P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTED)
3. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION

THE PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s). THIS IS TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN FINALIZING YOUR PAYMENT.

EMAIL BACK AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR MORE DIRECTION ON THIS REGARDS ON HOW TO CONTACT THE CARD CONSULT PAYMENT CENTER FOR IMMEDIATE ISSUING OF YOUR ATM CARD.

NOTE: THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (001) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE IN ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.

Best Regards
DR STEPHEN JEANCLAUDE.
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there!

Seems like a pretty typical 419 scam. They claim to have money with your name on it, you send info, and LO AND BEHOLD the delivery will get caught up somewhere and have a processing fee (payable by western union of course), and so on and so forth. You don't need to worry, since this email was sent to thousands of people. Notice it's addressed to "Beneficiary" instead of a specific name.

If you're baiting from a real address you have, stop! Honestly I don't even give people HERE my real first name, so I certainly don't give even that to a lad. It's highly recommended that you do any baiting from a completely fake disconnected email address (gmail).

Welcome to Eater, by the way. Make sure you read the mentors, get a sticky, and all that, and above all BAIT SAFE.

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
thrasher4
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use a disconnected email address. Why does that matter? What could happen if I use a real postal address? How can someone open a p.o. box using a fake name since they need to show the post office 2 forms of ID? How much does a p.o. box cost? Does anyone know of anyone who can bait this person? Do lads ever come on this forum?
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi thrasher4,

I'll try to answer some of your questions:

- Baiting safe is how we do things around here because we deal with Criminals. No real life details means no chance a pissed off scammer can ever find out any information about you.

- Using a real address (postal) is even more dangerous as now a Criminal might know where you or a friend or relative or loved one actually lives.

- I'm sure there are ways to open a p.o. Box without being 100% legit but there really is no need to go this route that I can see. It's not like the Scammer is actually going to send you an ATM card.

- I vaguely remember paying around $70 for my Box a few years back but then again I live in Canada so it probably varies quite a bit around the Globe.

- As JadeFalcon mentioned 'pretty typical 419 scam' so anyone yourself included can take a crack at this. This is what we do!

- Lads do find their way here on occasion but really don't understand what it is we do as there is no profit in it. This is a whole different world for a typical Scammer so it really isn't an issue.

I hope that helps a wee bit.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic