SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SCAMS BY THE SHOCK JOCK

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shock Jock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone:

Over on the Ebola Monkey Man site, we send in scams as they progress, once we get far enough to be worth sending in (like the one where I got the photo, which, even though it probably is a forgery, it is still funny enough I know they'll use it). Here apparently they want you to close the scam before sending it in, which is OK. I'm probably just a few days from closing the one between IAMA PINA SEATER, Shaq Jacques, and the Spot McVey Company (I don't care who knows that Michael McVey is my real name, Texas is a big state. Spot in real life is my cat).

So I thought what I'd do is post my scams here on this thread, and the rest of y'all can comment and critique as you wish.

It is late tonight, so I plan to start posting the scams in progress tomorrow.

SJ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of posting them here in this thread, you should post them in the "Publish your work here" forum. Wink

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10
Shock Jock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case, you can go ahead and delete this thread and I'll move everything there Smile

SJ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even better, I'll move the whole thread for you. Smile
Shock Jock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr.SEAN WILLIAM
Tel: 234-8033433951
Dear McVey,
I am a Manager with CITIZENS INTERNTIONAL BANK Nigerian LIMITED. My name is Mr.Sean William. I am the Account officer to late to Engineer Allan McVey a National of your country, who is a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
Here in after shall be referred to as my client On 30 JAN 2000, my client,his wife, and their three children were involved in the Kenya airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to destination Lagos and they all family died in this fatal air crash on 30 JAN 2000 Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged, particularly the CITIZENS INTERNTIONAL BANK. Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($35 million u s dollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. Or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account
valued at ($35 million US Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me Can share the money.50% to me and 50% to you .An attorney will be contacted to help us revalidate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.Respond to this mail through my alternate email address:[email protected]

Best regards,
MR.SEAN WILLIAM
Tel: 234-8033433951
Email:[email protected]

Dear Mr. William:
Mr. McVey has asked me to tell you to send future correspondence to my e-mail account, [email protected] instead of his. I am Shaq Jacques, his administrative assistant and I am the one who maintains contact with his business associate, Mr. Iama P. Seater. Mr. Seater is the one who handles Mr. McVey's monetary transactions.
Given the urgent nature of the matter you brough to Mr. McVey's attention, I believe it might be possible to convince Mr. Seater to assist you, but to be honest you will need to flatter him a bit and be on his good side. You see, the last contract he handled for Mr. McVey resulted in substantial personal loss to him because it involved a government agency that turned out to be very corrupt. Still, I think it is possible to convince Mr. Seater to help out in this important matter, if we do it just the right way.
What I need you to do is e-mail a photograph of yourself, to the above address, and in that photo you must be holding a sign that clearly displays his full name, in capital letters, "IAMA PINA SEATER", and nothing else. I believe that will be enough that he will decide to assist you in transferring the $35 million, becuase I happen to know he actually enjoys seeing his name in print. Plus, since it is a lot of money, I believe he will see he has an interest in going through with this transfer of funds. But again, you must do exactly as I instruct.
In return, I would like to share a photo of me (left) and Mr. McVey (right). I will need the photo of you holding a sign bearing Mr. Seater's full name (in quotes above) before I can trust you with a photo of my passport. Also, please understand that Mr. McVey's business is not equipped to make international calls, only calls within the United States. That is why it is necessary to communicate by e-mail.
Please respond promptly.
Sincerely,
Shaq Jacques

http://www.bobandtom.com/pix/bt_stl.jpg
(photo of Bob and Tom, morning radio shock jocks from Indianapolis)

In reality, Spot is my cat, but I decided to say it was the name of my company since that enabled me to do a lot more in the way of hazing Mr. William -- SJ

Dear Spot McVey,

I am indeed very grateful for your mail, As a matter
of fact I want you to represent the next of kin to
Late Engr Allan McVey.who was a customer to this
Bank, he died in a Plane Crash along with his wife
and children which made him not to have a next of kin
to the huge amount he deposited with us, normally in a
situation like this if nobody comes forward as the
next of kin to claim the funds, the money will go to
the federal government purse.

Personally I don�t want the fund to go to government
purse that is my reason of contacting you so that I
will use my position as a senior staff in my Bank to
make you stand as the next of kin so that the funds
will be paid into your account, then I will join you
in your country for the sharing of the money on the
ratio I told you earlier.

I will like us to invest my share in your country on a
business you will suggest to me later. Infact I did
not blame you for being a little curious and
skeptical, I will act the same way you did should i be
on your shores.

To assure you the authenticity and legitimacy of this
transaction, I shall send you the legal documents
backing this business but that will be when we have
started.

Please forward to me the following particulars to
enable us begin

(1) YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS

(2)YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS

(3)A BANK ACCOUNT THAT CONTAINS LITTLE OR NO MONEY

(4)THE NAME OF YOUR BANK AND ADDRESS.

We have two options of payment which is by Bank
Certify Cheque and by telegraphic transfer, if you
chose to be paid by Cheque, then ignore to send your
account number.

On receipt of these listed items, I will send you a
text of application of claim which you will complete
and send back to us for approvals after which the
funds will be remitted to your account or you can come
to carry it in cash if you wish so.

Please, I would be most grateful if you can be
replying mails on urgent bases so that we can conclude
this transaction within the shortest possible time.

I assure you once more that this transaction is 100%
risk-free as I have met with some top officials of the
Bank to work out a risk-free transaction.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,

Mr, Sean William

OK, here it comes :E -- SJ

Dear Mr. William:

First, Spot McVey is the name of our company. The name of the person you are trying to contact is Michael McVey. I am his administrative assistant, Shaq Jacques.

As I said in the last e-mail, all business matters for the Spot McVey Company are handled by Mr. McVey's business associate, Mr. Iama P. Seater.

Before I can e-mail any of the information you requested about Mr. McVey, I will need for you to e-mail the photograph I requested. Because of that last deal involving the government of Togo which turned out to be very corrupt, you will need to flatter Mr. Seater in order to secure his cooperation.

Specifically, you will need to e-mail a photograph of yourself holding a sign that reads EXACTLY, and I mean EXACTLY, as follows:

MR. IAMA PINA SEATER
PLEASE BE MY PARTNER

I think that, and my explaining to him what is at stake, will be enough to convince him to help us out.

Given the urgency of this matter, it is essential that you reply very soon with the photograph, and that the sign say EXACTLY the words in capital letters above.

SIncerely,

Shaq

You know, 24 hours is way too long to wait for these scammers! -- SJ

Mr. William,

Why do you delay? As I understand the transaction is urgent, and I need the photo of you and the sign before I can secure his cooperation. The sign, remember, must say, EXACTLY, "MR. IAMA PINA SEATER, PLEASE BE MY PARTNER."

Let me tell you that once Mr. Seater agrees to assist someone, he is quite generous. Last year he arranged a loan through his company for more than $100,000 for a man named Kenneth Chile who needed to cover expenses to claim a large inheritance that had been confiscated by a foreign government. But to have his help you must flatter him with the sign I mentioned above, and you must not needlessly delay him. He likes to work quickly because he is very busy.

Please reply promptly with the photo I mentioned.

Shaq Jacques

Wow, what a MUGU!!! Now I am going to see if I can convince Mr. William to pay a modest processing fee for that $100,000 he thinks I'm fixing to send him.....stay tuned! -- SJ

Here is what you asked for, I hope to receive your
complete information without further delay so that we
can proceed.
Regards,
Sean William.

http://mmcvey.com/MUGU.html

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:04:49
Subject: Yes, I will work with you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. William:
Mr. Jacques forwarded your photograph to me and I was very touched by
it. I
believe I will be able to assist you in obtaining the inheritance you
mentioned.
I will need instructions from you on how to go about doing so. My
company does
offer loans and sometimes grants to assist people with obtaining
inheritances
when they are inaccessible due to distance or due to being held by
other parties
unwilling to release them.
Please reply to Mr. Jacques's e-mail address, [email protected]
the same
one you were using before. He will forward all messages to me as
necessary.
Sincerely,
Iama P. Seater
Spot McVey, Inc.

Dear Iama,

Thank you so much for your mail, I can see that we are
gradually making progress.

All we need to do now is that you have to send your
contact address, phone number and an account number
where the funds will be remitted to.

On receipt of these information, I shall tell you the
next line of action.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Sean William.

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:34:29
Subject: I will come for the money

Dear Mr. William,

If such a large sum of money were transfered between a bank account in
the USA and a bank account in Nigeria, there is no doubt in my mind it would get the attention of both our governments. What I would prefer to do is to personally go to wherever the inheritance is being held, claim it, split it between us as we agreed, then open accounts at multiple banks for smaller amounts that will not alert the government, and take a modest amount with me to the USA.

My company is willing to contribute up to $120,000 USD toward the
expenses of claiming the inheritance. I firmly believe the best way to do this is to come to you personally with the amount in large-denomination American Express travelers cheques, instead of cash. I believe that is much safer, and my company sells travelers cheques to customers anyway so it would not seem unusual if I buy that amount from my company's bank. I can carry that amount in $1000 and $5000 traveler's cheques in a billfold or change purse that is unlikely to appear unusual to airport security.

I have plenty of frequent flier miles, so the trip will not cost me.
However, my company must charge a 1 percent fee on the traveler's cheques because if we do not, the bank will see the discrepancy and have us shut down for embezzlement. If you need the full $120,000 USD, the fee normally would be $1200, but my banker understands your circumstances and is willing to allow me to give you a discount so the fee will only be $900 USD.

So we can act quickly, please wire the $900 via Western Union to
MICHAEL McVEY, TEXAS, USA on Monday if at all possible, then e-mail me with the control number. As soon as Mr. McVey verifies to me that he has received the $900, I will board a plane to Lagos with the $120,000 USD in traveler's cheques, plus an additional $2000 USD to reimburse you for the $900 transaction fee and the Western Union
charges. That way you will not be without the $900 for long.

Please respond promptly.

Sincerely,

Mr. Iama P. Seater
Spot McVey, Inc.
Shock Jock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Dr Luisa Estrada Thu Oct 21 09:56:08 2004
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 216.109.118.119; Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:01:37 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.247.7]
Return-Path:
Received: from 65.54.247.7 (EHLO hotmail.com) (65.54.247.7)
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:57:03 -0700
Received: from 80.179.102.194 by by2fd.bay2.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:56:08 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [80.179.102.194]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
Bcc:
Subject: PLEASE URGENT RESPONSE.
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:56:08 +0000

(The above is in case anyone wants to report her e-mail and IP address to the authorities, but PLEASE wait until after I have closed the scam Twisted Evil -- SJ)

Dear Sir,

This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal soliciting for your
unreserved assistance in consummating an urgent transaction requiring
maximum confidence. Though this approach appears desperate,difficulties
encountered in efforts to establish a business abroad necessitate this
search for someone to assist me in securing and investing the sum of
USD18,000,000 (eighteen million dollars) deposited in my name with a
security company.

By way of summarized profile of myself,I am Senator Luisa Pimentel Estrada,a 74years old lady and the first wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada(former head of state and President of Philippines) who is presently held in detention in a hospital outside manilla,Philippines.This money was kept with a Security Company and I have all document with me as of when it was deposited in a Security Vault for safe keeping.

However,the current administration of Gloria Arroyo(The President of
Philippines) is seeking the death of my husband.In pursuit of this
vendetta,the present Government have resolved to freeze all known assets of Joseph Ejercito Estrada including properties at home and abroad and are presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my Husband in Switzerland,UK and Australia. In fact, the attack on our family (The Estrada's) is so devastated to an extent of seizing our travelling passport,family accounts,trying some members of our family in court for offences allegedly committed by my Husband and even restrict us from seeing my husband.

You can find alittle more about our predicament on this webpages;

http://latelinenews.com/ps/english/29432.shtml
http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/2001/0129/cover1.html

From past experiences, many people I had regarded as close friends has capitalize on my family's travail to run away with my money. In order to avert this negative development, I in conjunction with my son now seek your permission to allow my attorney do a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of stated funds from the deposit company to your name, so that the funds (US$18million) would be released to you as the new owner (on behalf of me and my family).

We are not ready to comply to this as most of the family assets and bank accounts abroad have been Frozen by the Arroyo regime. In view of this grevious threat to our Economic and personal survival, our family trustee have secretly protected the deposit, you are to assits us to lay claims of the consignment with the aid of all legal documents that will be forwarded to you as time goes on.

In the meantime,there is a travelling embargo on the family members and our local accounts are seized as well as our telephone lines have been bugged.For this reason,telephone conversation will not be an ideal means of communication because our calls will be recorded.We are currently being catered for by the Government of Philippines in other to monitor and control our financial activities.we cannot be held responsible for the sins of my Husband. In view of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distressed call to save our family from a hopeless future.And if you agree to help, we shall discuss the disbursement ratio in our next correspondence after we have been acquainted.

To summarise this traumatic story,I have decided to offer 10% of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure this funds overseas or 20% share for possible help on investing in any reliable venture.

Once I receive this information, my son will prepare the necessary documents that will put you in place as the new owner of the funds. The money will then be released to your custody by the Deposit Company.

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive,please I employ you to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us

Please note that email correspondence for now will be safer due to the fact that all our phone lines have been bugged.

Awaiting your swift response.

Sincerely yours,

Dr.L.P.Estrada

What? She DOESN'T want me to call? This is unusual! Well, here goes....--SJ)

Dear Mr. Estrada:

(I'm a real MUGU, didn't see this happens to be a Mrs. Estrada--SJ)

I sympathize with your predicament, and I think we can help each other, because I am in a bit of one myself.

You see, I am the advertising director of the Cunnilingis Ice Cream Company, which my brother Michael owns. We are losing to our competition, Fellatio Ice Cream, Inc. and I need to start a new advertising campaign to get Cunnilingis back on top. I decided to try for something simple and direct: "I like Cunnilingis!"

If you would do me a favor and e-mail me a photograph of yourself holding a sign that says "I LIKE CUNNILINGIS!" so that I can put it on the billboards here in Dallas/Ft. Worth, I will be more than happy to return the favor by helping you get that $18 million.

Deal?

Spot McVey
Advertising Director
Cunnilingis Ice Cream Co.
Shock Jock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From [email protected] Fri Oct 22 09:32:24 2004
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:32:24 +0200
Subject: FROM BIYANCA
To: "biyanca_andas"

Good Day,

I am Mrs.Biyanca Andas from Sierra Leone. I lost my husband a couple
of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Agro- exporting
board until his death .

He was assassinated last January by the rebels during the political
uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account here in C�te d?Ivoire
where he made a deposit of US$10.5 Million Dollars which he deposited
for the purchase of cocoa processing machineand development of another
factory before his untimely death.
Being that this part of the world experiences political crises time
without number, there is no guarantee of lives and property. I cannot
invest this money here any long, despite it has been my late husband?s
industrial plans.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in
your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . I have plans to
invest this money in continuation with the investment vision of my late
husband, but not in this place again rather in your country. I have the
vision of going into real estate and industrial production.
This is my reason for contacting you. Please if you are willing to
assist me and my only son Ken, indicate your interest in replying soonest.
Thanks and best regards .

Yours,
Mrs. Biyanca Andas

Dear Biyanca:

Thanks for writing the Spot McVey company with your request. Our finance director, Shitten Mamouth, handles the transactions for our company, and he needs to be flattered a bit to convince him to help you out.

I need for you to e-mail me a picture of yourself holding a sign with his name in capital letters. It must read EXACTLY like this:

SHITTEN MAMOUTH

It would help if your have your mouth open when the picture is taken. He will be more easily convinced, believe me.

And it must be an actual photo of yourself, it cannot be a picture from a magazine or anything like that. I say that because Mr. Mamouth has been deceived on at least two occasions by people using magazine photos to try to conceal their true identity.

Please e-mail me the picture, then very likely you will hear from Mr. Mamouth on proceeding with the transaction.

Shaq Jacques
Administrative Assistant
Spot McVey, Inc.

As you can see, I have no more mercy on these people than they do on their victims! -- SJ

Shock Jock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From adeinn1 Fri Oct 22 00:22:51 2004
Date: 22 Oct 2004 07:22:51 -0000
To:
Subject: DEAR FRIEND
CC:

PLEASE REPLY TO THESE BOXE.
[email protected]

MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE

LAGOS-NIGERIA.

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

WE WRITE THIS LETTER WHICH I PRAY SHOULD BE URGENTLY
REPLIED.

I DR ADE INNOCENT, PRESENTLY THE DIRECTOR OF THE
FINANCE IN THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE
HEADQUARTERS, LAGOS NIGERIA

I AM IN NEED OF YOUR GENUINE ASSISTANT AND TRUST
BECAUSE AS A TOP OFFICIAL OF THE RULING GORVERNMENT, I
WANT TO SAFE GAURD MY INTEREST IN YOUR COUNTRY BEFORE
THE END OF THE TENURE OF THIS ADMINITRATION.

MORE ALSO WE AS CIVIL SERVANT ARE FORBIDDEN TO OWN
OR OPERATE FOREIGN ACCOUNT, HENCE A FOREIGNER IS NEEDED IN THIS .
TRANSACTION.

I PRESENTLY HAVE AN OVER INVOLCED CONTRACT PAYMENT OFUSD38.5M(THIRTY-EIGHT

MILLION,

FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR) WHICH HAS REMAIN UNCLAIMED SINCE

MY SUPERIOR IN THIS PRESENDENCY HAVE MANDATED ME TO PRESENT A HONEST FOREIGNER

WHO CAN
CONVENIENTLY PROTECT THIS FUND FOR US IN HIS COUNTRY'S BANK
ACCOUNT.

I SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN BE OF GREAT ASSISTANCE TO US. THIS
IS WHY I AM CONTACTING YOU AND ALSO REQUESTING FOR YOUR
DISCRETION, MATURITY AND CO-OPERATION.

MY SUPERIOR HAS COMPLETED ALL ADMINISTRATIVE STEPS
TO SEE THAT THIS FUND RECEIVES ALL THE REQUESTED
APPROVALS IMMEDIATELY YOU GIVE ME THE GO AHEAD.

ALL I NEED FROM YOU ARE THE FOLLOWING:

(1) BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.

(2) NAME AND FULL ADDRESS OF YOUR NORMINATED BANK WITH
TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

(3) YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR EASY
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US.

I WILL SEND YOU BY FAX DETAILS OF THE CONTRACT
EXECUTED SOON AFTER I RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FIRST.

YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 30% OF THE TOTAL FUND IMMEDIATELY WE
ARRIVE YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING.10% WILL COVER ALL MISCALLANEOUS
EXPENSES WE MAY INCUR BOTH HERE AND IN YOUR COUNTRY.
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO REACH ME FOR MORE DETAILS. DO NOT HESITATE TO
SEND ME AN EMAIL OR A FAX MESSAGE AND CALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I SINCERELY COUNT ON YOUR ASSISTANCE, REMEMBER I AM A HIGHLY PLACED
OFFICIAL AND EXPECT ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY FROM YOU IN ORDER TO
PROTECT OUR PERSONAL INTEGRITY AND HONOUR FROM FOREIGN JOURNALIST WHO
SEEK TO DESTROY MEMBER OF OUR RULING CIVILIAN GORVERNMENT.

THIS TRANSACTION IS HITCH-FREE, SO YOU NEED NOT
ENTERTAIN ANY FEAR AT ALL.

I EXPECT YOUR REPLY IMMEDIATELY.
BEST REGARDS,

DR. ADE INNOCENT.

Dear Mr. Innocent:

I am Spot McVey, president of the Daya Ria Beverage Company. I might be willing to help you free that 38.5 million, but first I will need to ask a favor from you, then I will do one in return.

You see, our competitor, the Pepto Bizmo Soda Company, is catching up with us in sales ever since they came out with their new product, Kayo Pectate Pop. We need an ad campaign to get our customers back, and my idea was to do something simple and direct.

What I would like is a photograph of you -- and it must be the real you, not a magazine cutout or anything like that -- holding a sign that says "I LIKE TO DRINK DAYA RIA!"

I think if we put that on hundreds of billboards in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, we'd get our sales back and then some. Then we will have more profits which would put me in a better position to assist you. In fact, when you get that 38.5 million and come to the USA, I'll even put you on the DAYA RIA board of directors.

How about it?

Spot

Shock Jock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Chen Huang Sat Oct 23 16:55:01 2004
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 216.109.118.115; Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:55:35 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 81.199.83.57
X-Originating-IP: [81.199.83.57]
Return-Path:
Received: from 81.199.83.57 (HELO 2mails1343.com) (81.199.83.57)
by mta320.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:55:35 -0700
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:55:01 -0700

I am Mr Chen Huang, Bank Official of Finibanco SarL, Macau Branch,Macau,
China. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

An Oil consultant/contractor with the Oman Oil Company made a numbered
time
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00
(Thirty Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we
sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers,
ARAMCO that the consultant died from an automobile accident. On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that the consultant
did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,
including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$30,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being
rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will
ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Republic of China, at the
expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of
the Chinese Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand
in as the next of kin to the deceased consultant so that the fruits of
this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government
officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your
full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary
documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall
employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the
WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration
in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world
that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as
the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for
us to share in the ratio of 90% for me and 10% for you.We can recommend a
Swiss bank where that can contact you if we send your email to them as regards
opening an online account with them. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be
done by the attorney and my position as the Bank Official guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please
reply immediately via the private email address above. Upon your response,
I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will
help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential
telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my email address.

Thank.

Mr Chen Huang

Dear Mr. Huang,

This is Shaq Jacques of the Spot McVey company. Your situation certainly seems desperate, but we might be able to help. Our finance secretary, P. N. Mymouth, is the one who handles monetary transactions for Spot McVey.

Mr. Mymouth's assistance is difficult to obtain and you must flatter him, but once he agrees to help someone he has a reputation for being very generous. He invested more than $100,000 last year to assist a client in a situation similar to yours, and I am happy to report the client now lives in Los Angeles and has a nice home there.

To convince him to assist you, I suggest you e-mail me a photo of yourself -- and it has to be really you, it cannot be a photo from a magazine or newspaper or anything like that. In the photo, you are to be holding a sign that says, "PLEASE, P.N. MYMOUTH", exactly like that with no variation. That should soften him up, with results you will find most favorable.

Please respond promptly so we can free that $30 million before the Chinese government gets it.

Sincerely,

Shaq

Shock Jock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote: From [email protected] Sun Oct 24 08:20:48 2004
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 216.109.118.114; Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:20:49 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 196.31.179.78
X-Originating-IP: [196.31.179.78]
Return-Path:
Received: from 196.31.179.78 (EHLO mydomain.com) (196.31.179.7Cool
by mta321.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:20:49 -0700
Received: from mailin-03.google.com ([112.4.166.200]) by mailin-04.excite.com with SMTP
id 0384A7D0;
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:21:08 -0000
Received: from mx1.linksynergy.com ([128.113.95.213]) by mx2.genuity.com with ESMTP
id 2B18F02A;
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:20:58 -0000
Received: from mx3.inreach.com ([128.151.150.205]) by mx4.banelco.com.ar with esmtp (Exim 3.35 #1)
id 1E6D4D78;
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:20:48 -0000
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:20:48 +0200
Subject: Joint Venture

JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA
[email protected]

Sir/Madam

With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal, which I believe, would be of great interest
to you. I found your contact while I was doing a private research on the internet for a reliable and capable
foreign partner that will assist me and my family. I am MR.JOHN WILLIAM the son of MR.JAMES WILLIAM (late)of
Zimbabwe.

During the current war against farmers in Zimbabwe and from the support of our President Robert Mugabe to
claim all the white owned farms in our country, all the white farmers were ordered to surrender their farms
to his party members and his followers. My father who was one of the best farmers in our country and treasury
of the farmers�s co-operation did not support his idea and so the party members invaded my father�s farms and
burnt everything in the farm, killed my father and made away with a lot of items in my father�s farm.

After the death of my father, my family and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe because of our lives were in
danger with the money that my father kept in his hidden safe in our house. The amount contained in the safe
in our house is US$12m(Twelve million US Dollars) and we decided to move to the Republic of South Africa
where we deposited the money in a Security Company as a valuable item. So I decided to make contact with a
foreigner whom will assist me to move this money out of South Africa, because we are asylum seekers here
in South Africa.

So if you consider this proposal, we have agreed to give you 25% of the total sum for helping us to move this
money out to your country and 10% will be mapped out for expenses both of us may incurr during this transaction
and 65% will be for me and my family to invest in your country. All I want is for you to furnish me with your
personal phone and fax numbers for easy communication and this transaction is 100% risk free and absolutely
confidential.

Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards,

JOHN WILLIAM (MR)
[email protected]
(For The Family)

Dear Mr. William:

I am very sorry to hear about your late father. I am Michael's brother Spot, and our company, Vomit, Inc., has fallen on hard times bacuse our competition, Puke Out, has come out with a new beverage that many of our former customers have switched to. We make a better energy drink than Puke Out, but their new beverage, Barf!, is selling quite well.

What I need to do is start a new advertising campaign, and maybe you can help, and if you do, I will help you get that $12 million that belonged to your father.

I would like you to e-mail me a picture of yourself holding a sign that says, "I DRINK VOMIT." It must be an actual photograph of yourself, not anything copied from a magazine or catalogue or anything like that.

When I get your e-mail, my company will post it on billboards all over Dallas/Ft. Worth, and I believe our sales and profits will greatly increase. Then we will be in a better position to assist you.

Please respond promptly!

Sincerely,

Spot McVey
Advertising Director
Vomit, Inc.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic