SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Piggy bait in German: "Jagd nach Schwein"

View next topic
View previous topic

firehouse5

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the current Lotto Piggy competition LINKY, Inspector Gadget posted a challenge format: to be baited in German or Spanish for a bonus. I figured I'd give it a go. Since I managed to get an account out of him & had a bit of fun getting there, I thought I might post the details here just in case there's anything useful to anyone else.

My character is a Chinese man living in Germany, who knows no english at all. I wrote the lad in german using google translate from my own English. So below I'll post a rough English translation of what I originally fed to google translate. Fortunately once things get started the lad always sends his messages in (google translated) German but then in English below. So I don't need to re-google his awful German to understand what he's writing to me.

Here I will post mostly the english part of what he writes, if you wanna see the German just drop it into Google translate. Once in a while I will post the bit I sent in German, but keep in mind that I never wrote in English at all. Every single mail from the lad is sent twice and the more urgent ones, four or five times in the space of a couple of minutes.

I dropped out a couple of redundant boring emails in between as well, and I've disguised some of the details since it's ongoing.

My first reply

Sehr geehrte SCAMMER

Vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail.
Ich bin sehr aufgeregt, um die Nachrichten zu lesen. Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, was ich tun, um meine Gewinne sammeln müssen.

Mein Name ist FIREHOUSE5
Adresse Platzl 9, 80331 München
Position: Arbeitslose
Land: Deutschland
Der Gewinnbetrag: US $ 850.000.00
Mobil: Keine Anzahl vorhanden

Es wird sehr schön von Ihnen zu hören.
Mit den besten Wünschen,
FIREHOUSE5 (Herr).

Quote:
Thanks for your email - I'm very excited to win. Please let me know what I need to do to claim my winnings. My address is the location of the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, my current job is "unemployed" and I don't have a mobile phone at the moment.

Standard reply, with WINNER certificate attached, which I can summarise as
Sehr geehrte Preisträger: FIREHOUSE5
Yep, you're a winner. You'll be contacted by the bank and we'll transfer the funds to your account

Followed very quickly by a message from the bank director, same IP address, with 2 complicated forms "confirming" that a transfer is ready and with a photo of the bank directors. There's a lot of bad google translated German but it can all be summarised as "We need your bank account details, and passport scan in order to process your winnings", plus some nice disclaimers.

On behalf of the Management of this Bank, I congratulate you on your winning and advice you make judicious use of your money

SECURITY ALERT

Remember to keep every information confidential to YOUR SELF to avoid any discrepancy / Double Entry Of Claims / Disqualification. Who so ever violate any of the above rules is disqualified due to SECURITY REASON. So we advice you to keep off entirely from PUBLIC UNTIL YOUR TRANSFER IS COMPLETED.

I reply immediately providing my own details.

Sehr geehrter Herr Dr. SCAMMER,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort. Hier ist die gesuchte Information.

1. Mein Konto Nummer:
XXXXXXXXXXX

2. Meine Name der Bank und Anschrift der Bank:
BANK OF CHINA SHENZHEN XXXXXXX

3. Meine Bank Swift Code und sortieren Code:
SWIFT: XXXXXXXX
Sortieren Code: Kein Bankleitzahl erforderlich ist, identifiziert der SWIFT-Code der Bank Büro.

Reisepass: Ich bin ein chinesischer Staatsbürger und meine internationalen Pass ist derzeit mit der deutschen Regierung für eine Verlängerung meines Visums.
Hier sind die Informationen von ihm:

Landesvorwahl CHN
Passnummer XXXXX
Name ??? (FIREHOUSE5A)
Sex M
Geburtsdatum XXXXXXX
Datum der Ausgabe XXXXXXXX
Geburtsort: Shenzhen
Ort der Ausstellung: Shenzhen
Mindesthaltbarkeitsdatumlesen 04 JUN 2019
Authority: MPS der Volksrepublik China

Mein Name ist in der traditionellen Mandarin, ??? (FIREHOUSE5A) aber in Deutsch Ich benutze den Namen FIREHOUSE5. Deutsch Menschen können nicht sagen, FIREHOUSE5A richtig.

Mit den besten Wünschen,
FIREHOUSE5

Quote:
Here are all my bank details to receive the payment. I provided a real Chinese bank location in Shenzhen with a made up account number. Regarding my passport, I'm a Chinese citizen and what a shame, my passport is with the German authorities for visa renewal. But here's all the information on it. I provided a name in Chinese characters with its pinyin form, and then explain I use a different name in German because nobody gets my real Chinese name right

And it's time for me to claim my award, there's just the small matter of a fee to be paid. The original text was written in 5 different colours, sent 4 different times with a ream of different attachments worthy of the hall of shame.

Dear Prize Winner: FIREHOUSE5,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE THE BOARD MEMBERS OF STERLINGS BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFORMATION WHICH YOU SENT TO US FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR WON FUND. BASED ON THE AFFIDAVIT DOCUMENT, WHICH YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE TO ENABLE US, PROCURES THE AFFIDAVIT LEGAL DOCUMENT FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICES NIGERIA,IN YOUR NAME.

YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE INVITATION OF A LAWYER WHO WILL STAND AND SIGN THE AFFIDAVIT DOCUMENT AND OTHER LEGAL DOCUMENT FOR YOU WHICH OTHERS WINNERS HAVE BEEN PAYING TO ENABLE US PROCURE THE VERY DOCUMENT ON THEIR BEHALF .

BASE ON THE REQUESTED CHARGE NEEDED FROM YOU WILL ENABLE US SECURE ALL RELATED LEGAL DOCUMENT ON YOUR BEHALF AND ASSIGN ALL YOUR PAYMENT PROCESS THROUGH THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE HERE IN NIGERIA.

THIS AFFIDAVIT STAMP DUTY OF CLAIM IS LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT HAVE TO BE SECURE THROUGH AN ATTORNEY WHO WILL PERFORM ALL THE ACTIVITIES ON YOUR BEHALF REGARDS TO YOUR SITUATION THAT YOU CANNOT BE HERE IN PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE AFFIDAVIT LEGAL DOCUMENT HERE IN NIGERIA.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND THE SUM OF TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ($250 USD) THROUGH OUR PERSONNEL IN CHARGE OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT ON AFFIDAVIT STAMP DUTY OF CLAIM MR. BENSCAMMER ONWUSCAMMER.

BE ADVICE TO USE THIS INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN MONEY UNION TRANSFER WHICH IS THE EASIEST AND FASTEST WAY OF RECEIVING MONEY HERE IN NIGERIA.

SENDERS NAME...........YOUR NAME?

SENDERS ADDRESS...........YOUR ADDRESS?

CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN)...........

TEST QUESTION..................WHAT COLOR?

ANSWER..................... GREEN

AMOUNT TO BE SENT.....................$250 USD

RECEIVERS NAME...................... BENSCAMMER ONWUSCAMMER

COUNTRY MONEY SENT FROM.................YOUR COUNTRY?

COUNTRY MONEY SEND TO.............NIGERIA

THIS SAID AMOUNT CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM THE CAPITAL AMOUNT YOU WON BECAUSE YOUR WON PRIZE WAS GIVEN TO US IN A SEALED CHEQUE WHICH WE HAVE NO ANY RIGHT TO BREAK IT TO AVOID ANY COMPLICATION OR UNWARRANTED CLAIM FROM ANYONE OR GROUP OF PEOPLE.

WE ARE GIVING YOU THE ASSURANCE THAT AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT, WE WILL NOT WASTE ANY FURTHER TIME TO SECURE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS CONCERNING YOUR WON PRIZE, AND YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR STATED ACCOUNT ( xxxxxxxx) ( BANK OF CHINA SHENZHEN xxxxxxxxx, China) WITHIN 48 BANKING HOURS.

ONCE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,YOU SHOULD SEND TO US THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION AND OTHER REFERENCE PURPOSES.

BE AWARE THAT THE FEE REQUIRED FROM YOU IS NOT BY PROXY AND CANNOT BE DEDUCT FROM THE CAPITAL AMOUNT YOU WON!

YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO VIEW YOUR WINING APPROVAL CERTIFICATE, PAYMENT TRANSFER VOUCHER,GUARANTEE CERTIFICATE AND ALSO YOU ARE TO VIEW MR. BENSCAMMER ONWUSCAMMER PASSPORT THAT IS OUR CASHER OFFICER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY.

Great! but there's a little problem. I reply straight away.
Sehr geehrter Herr Dr. Scammer Cool Dude,

Vielen Dank für Ihre schnelle Antwort. Ich bin sehr gespannt auf meine Gewinne behaupten!

Allerdings habe ich ein kleines Problem, weil ich in Deutschland leben, aber meine Bank ist in China. Normalerweise habe ich Rechnungen bezahlen per Bank-zu-Bank-Transfer wie es Brauch ist hier in Deutschland. Das funktioniert gut, wie ich es von Internet tun können noch am selben Tag.

Bitte informieren Sie, ob dies eine Möglichkeit ist, als es dauern wird mich mehr als eine Woche, bevor ich die Mittel in der Weise, die Sie vorschlagen, senden können. Ich weiß, dies ist eine dringende Angelegenheit, und ich will nicht meine Gewinne zu verlieren. Wenn Sie in der Lage sind direkt empfangen kann ich senden Sie die Zahlung für Affadavit-und Anwaltskosten heute. Ansonsten werde ich nicht in der Lage, die Zahlung bis zum 3. Mai machen frühestens.
Ich entschuldige mich sehr für die Unannehmlichkeiten.

Vielen Dank und freuen uns auf Ihre Antwort,
FIREHOUSE5

Quote:
Dear Mr Cool Dude,
Thanks for your quick response, I am really excited to get my winnings. However there's a bit of a problem because I live in Germany but do my banking in China. Usually I pay my bills by bank-to-bank transfer as it is done here in Germany. This works well as I can do it by internet on the same day.

Please advise if this is a possibility, as it will take me over a week before I can send the funds in the manner that you suggest. I know this is an urgent matter, and I do not want to lose my winnings. If you can receive directly I can send the payment for costs and attorney fees today. Otherwise I will not be able to pay until 3 May at the earliest.

Thank you and look forward to your reply,

Guess what, the lad is not happy about this. In short, they cannot accept international bank transfers for such small amounts. (Actually I missed the detail about the $1450 bank transfer alternative when I received the email, just too much text to bother with. I might have got that piggy much easier).
Here's what he wrote in "German" and then English:

Sehr geehrte Preisträger: FIREHOUSE5,

Wir haben bestätigt den Eingang Ihrer E-Mail darauf hingewiesen zu uns, in Bezug auf Ihre E-Mail erhalten, haben wir nicht wirklich verstehen, das eigentliche Problem für Sie sendet die 250 US-Dollar aus dem deutschen via Western Union nach Nigeria, weil Western Union ist wie ein Speicher in allen Teilen des Landes die Sie gerade einem Dich gehen und senden Geld aus ist es kein Gesetz da drüben in Bezug auf das Senden Geld über Western Union? Was von Money Gram ist es schwierig zu?

Der Grund, warum wir Ihnen das erzähle ist, weil Ihre Datei geöffnet ist für die sofortige Übertragung Ihrer Fonds zu Ihrem Konto und wir haben bereits gazette Ihre Siegespreis Fund US $ 850.000.00 in unsere Internationale telegrafische-Wiring-System, hoffe, Sie erhalten diejenigen attachement weitergeleitet Sie? Sie müssen verstehen, dass die angeforderte Gebühr von 250 US-Dollar nicht durch Proxy und kann nicht in Ihrem Namen bezahlt werden, weil ther Bestätigung Zahlungseingang der 250 US-Dollar Ihre Unterzeichner tragen wird und sie Payment swlip der 250 US-Dollar wird dem Bundesgerichtshof vorgelegt werden Gerichtshof für die Erteilung Sie Stempelsteuer und Attorney, ohne Einzahlungsschein der 250 US-Dollar der Bundesgerichtshof nicht zuordnen können die Stempelsteuer und Anwalt deshalb ist es sehr notwendig, dass Sie die 250 US-Dollar per dein Selbst für den Schlupf.

Sie können Money Gram zu gehen und per Money Gram, wenn Sie finden es sehr schwierig, sie durch Western Union zu senden.

Hinweis: dass der Grund, warum nicht möglich ist, für Sie die 250 US-Dollar über Bank Banküberweisung zu bezahlen ist, weil wir nicht nutzen Girokonto sind wir mit Office Auxiliary Konto die US erhalten $ 1700 und oben und nicht unten, so dass die US $ 250 zu klein und unser Büro Konto kann ihn nicht tragen, weil es nicht bis zu US $ 1.700, und wir können nicht geben Ihnen unser Büro Konto in US zahlen $ 1700 über die Bank an die Bank, so dass, wenn wir auf der Höhe treten wir den Schlupf präsentieren dem Bundesgerichtshof Gerichtshof für Bestätigung gibt, so dass es nach der Bestätigung wir auf Sie übertragen sind deine Wining Prize Summe von US $ 850.000.00 zu Ihrem Konto zusammen mit Ihrer Bilanz von US $ 1'450. Wenn diese Idee ist ok für Sie, lassen Sie uns bitte sofort, damit wir Ihnen übermitteln unser Büro Konto für die Zahlung der Bank Banküberweisung sofort zu machen.

Aber wenn die Idee Wount möglich sein für Sie, versuchen Sie gehen zu einem nahe gelegenen Money Gram, wenn Sie finden es schwierig, über Western senden sind, und beachten Sie, dass Ihre Datei wird nun am offenen Datei, die Sie haben, sich zu beeilen auf alles und stellen Sie sicher, Sie fernzuhalten vollständig aus öffentlichen und halten dies Ihr Fund Transaktion vertraulich, bis Sie Ihre Fonds erhalten.

Auch wenn Sie es, indem er die 250 US-Dollar heute du uns den Tag, Sie werden es nächste Woche schicken, aber beachten Sie, dass es nicht passieren nächste Woche kippe.

Wir warten auf Ihre dringende sofort reagieren.

==========================================

Dear Prize Winner: FIREHOUSE5,

We have acknowledge the receipt of your email noted to us, in regards to your email receive, we don’t really understand the actual problem for you sending the US$250 from German via Western Union to Nigeria, because Western Union is just like a store in all over the Country you just go to any one you like and send money out is it any Law over there in regards to sending money via Western Union? What of Money Gram is it difficult too?

The reason why we are telling you this is because your file is open for immediate transfer of your Fund to your Account and we have already gazette your Winning Prize Fund US$850.000.00 into our International Telegraphic Wiring System, hope you receive those attachement forwarded to you? You have to understand that the requested fee of US$250 is not by proxy and cannot be paid on your behalf because ther confirmation payment receipt of the US$250 will bear your signatory and they Payment swlip of the US$250 will be presented to the Federal High Court for issuing you of Stamp Duty and Attorney, without the payment slip of the US$250 the Federal High Court cannot assign the Stamp Duty and attorney that is why it is very necessary that you send the US$250 by your self for the slip.

You can go to Money Gram and send it via Money Gram if you are finding it very difficult to send it through Western Union.

Note: that the reason why is not possible for you to pay the US$250 via Bank to Bank Transfer is because we don’t use Current Account we are using Office Auxiliary Account which obtain US$1,700 and above and not below so the US$250 is too small and our Office Account cannot carry it because it is not up to US$1,700 and we cannot give you our Office Account to pay in US$1,700 via Bank to Bank so that if we step down the fee we present the slip to the Federal High Court for there confirmation so that after confirming it we Transfer to you’re your Wining Prize Sum of US$850.000.00 to your Account together with your Balance of US$1,450. If this idea is ok for you, you let us know immediately so that we will forward to you our Office Account to make the payment of Bank to Bank Transfer immediately.

But if the idea wount be possible for you, you try and go to any nearby Money Gram if you are finding it difficult to send via Western, and note that your file is now am open file you have to hurry up on everything and make sure you keep off entirely from public and keep this your Fund transaction confidential until you receive your Fund.

Even if you cant make it by sending the US$250 today you tell us the day you will send it next week but note that it will not pass next week.

We wait for your urgent respond immediately.

I reply, in the most apologetic tone I can muster with google translated German.
Sehr geehrter Herr Dr. Scammer Cool Dude,

Ich verstehe, dass meine bisherigen E-Mail hat Sie gereizt und ich demütig für die Unannehmlichkeiten habe ich Verständnis. Ich könnte Ihnen eine lange und komplizierte Nachricht über meine Schwierigkeiten als chinesischer Staatsbürger versuchen, in Europa zu leben, aber ich möchte nicht Ihre Zeit verschwenden.

Im Wesentlichen ist es für mich sehr schwierig bar in Euro von meinem chinesischen Bank hier in Deutschland zu entziehen. Um dies zu tun, so dass ich zunächst erheben eine internationale Überweisung von meinem Haus angemeldet, einem Freund das Konto hier in Deutschland. Dann muss ich fragen, mein Freund, das Geld bei den Banken abheben Erzähler und geben Sie es mir. Nur dann kann ich Geld in Hand, um die Zahlung zu leisten, wie Sie verlangen.

Weil ich eine internationale Überweisung als ersten Schritt dieses Prozesses zu machen haben, dachte ich, ich könnte eine Menge Zeit durch die direkte Weiterleitung der Gelder für Ihr Unternehmen zu retten, anstatt einer komplizierten Reihe von Schritten, die viel länger dauern wird. Dies ist besonders dringlich, da nächste Woche ist ein Feiertag in China, bis zum 1. Mai als Internationaler Tag der Arbeit zu feiern. Deshalb, wenn ich nicht erheben müssen eine Überweisung heute, dauert es mehr als eine Woche, bevor die Banken wieder öffnen.

In diesem Fall wird die Bank öffnet wieder in China am Montag, 6. Mai, in meiner Erfahrung dauert es 2-3 Werktage, um ein Konto in Deutschland zu erreichen, so wäre mein Freund das Konto um 8 oder 9 erreichen kann. Doch er ist zu Besuch in Österreich in diesem Zeitraum und sind möglicherweise nicht in der Lage, die Mittel am selben Tag zurücktreten.

Vielleicht können Sie jetzt sehen, warum ich diese andere Alternative vorgeschlagen haben - die Übertragung kann heute gestartet werden, wenn ich schnell handeln.

Wieder habe ich vorbehaltlos entschuldigen uns für die Schaffung Unannehmlichkeiten auf Ihrer Seite und ich hoffe, ich kann mit Ihren Wünschen so schnell wie möglich zu erfüllen. Bitte lassen Sie es mich wissen.

Mit den besten Wünschen,

Quote:
I understand that my previous e-mail may have greatly inconvenienced you, I humbly apologies. I could give you a long and complicated message about my difficulties as a Chinese citizen trying to live in Europe, but I do not want to waste your time.

Essentially, it is very difficult for me to withdraw cash in euros from my Chinese bank here in Germany. In order to do this, I first raise an international transfer from my home account, into the account of a friend here in Germany. Then I have to ask my friend, to withdraw money and give it to me. Only then do I have cash in hand to make the payment as you request.

Because I have to make an international transfer as a first step of this process, I thought I could save a lot of time by directly transferring the funds for your business, instead of a complicated series of steps that will last much longer. This is particularly urgent because next week is a holiday in China, thanks to celebration of International Workers' Day the week of 1 May. Therefore, if I do not make the transfer today, it takes more than a week before the banks open again.

In this case, the bank will open again in China on Monday, 6 May, in my experience it takes 2-3 business days to reach a bank account in Germany, so my friend could get it from his account on the 8 or 9th. But he is on a visit to Austria in this period and may not be able to withdraw the funds on the same day.

Perhaps you can see why I have proposed this alternative now - the transfer can be started today, if I act quickly.

Again I apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience on your part, and I hope I can take care of things as soon as possible. Please let me know.

And then immediately I send him another message suggesting that I call him to sort it out:
Hey, I have a great idea. Why don't I call your office. Although I don't speak any English my German is not bad. I can talk to the secretary, translator or whoever in your office is writing that fluent German to me. Or I could speak in Mandarin or Cantonese if by chance anyone who works there can use those languages. This will make things far easier.

I was hoping this enthusiastic compliance would make me look better, since I complained about the Western Union. As long as he doesn't call my bluff and ask me to call the office! I don't speak any of those languages and I avoid using the phone for baiting.

Fortunately he cannot take the phone call, and he really really wants WU. Enough to offer me a deep deep discount on the initial fee.

Wir haben bestätigt den Eingang Ihrer E-Mail darauf hingewiesen zu uns, wir sind traurig, dass wir nicht sprechen Deutsch oder China sind wir mit Office Translator Maschine, Ihnen zu schreiben.

Gerade jetzt habe ich zu dem Bundesgerichtshof zu dem, was Sie vorschlagen, wenn es sein wird spät in den nächsten ein oder zwei Wochen zu sprechen, sagte sie, dass Sie zu begehen bis zu US $ 150 oder sogar 100 US-Dollar sofort für die haben, um die Bearbeitung der Stempelsteuer und Anwalt.

Haben Sie bis zu US $ 150 oder 100 US-Dollar mit Ihnen da jetzt? Wenn Sie es nur zu einem nahe gelegenen Western Union oder Money Gram jetzt eilen und senden Sie es mit folgenden Informationen sofort, so dass sie Federal High Court wird alle rechtlichen Dokumente gesichert und zu verarbeiten beginnen sie, warum Sie der Restbetrag nach dem Feiertag in Nachricht erhalten Ihr Land für Ihren Fonds zur Freisetzung zu Ihrem Konto sein.

Absendernamen ........... IHR NAME?

Absenderadresse ........... IHRE ADRESSE?

Prüfziffer (MTCN) ...........

Testfrage .................. Welche Farbe?

ANTWORT ..................... GREEN

MENGE ZU SENDEN ..................... WERDEN US $ 150 oder 100 US-Dollar

Name des Empfängers ...................... BENSCAMMER ONWUSCAMMER

LAND VON GELD SENDEN ................. Ihrem Land?

LAND MONEY TO ............. NIGERIA SENDEN.

SOFORT schicken Sie es scannen und FORWARD TO US Eingang der Zahlung sofort. WENN SIE DIE US $ 150 oder 100 US-Dollar von keiner Stelle ausleihen können dort werde ich rate Ihnen, es zu leihen SENDEN SIE DAMIT DIE SICHERHEIT DOCUMENT wird sein, dass ist ein Muss Wichtigste.

Dear Prize Winner: FIREHOUSE5

We have acknowledge the receipt of your email noted to us, we are sorry we don’t speak China or German we are using Office Translator Machine to write you.

Right now I have talk to the Federal High Court towards what you suggest if it will be late in the next One Week or Two Weeks, they said that you have to commit up to US$150 or even US$100 immediately for the to start processing the stamp duty and attorney.

Do you have up to US$150 or US$100 with you there now? If you have it just rush to any nearby Western Union or Money Gram now and send it with below information immediately so that they Federal High Court will secured all the legal Documents and start processing it why you get the remaining balance send after the Public Holiday in your Country for your Fund to be release to your Account.

SENDERS NAME...........YOUR NAME?

SENDERS ADDRESS...........YOUR ADDRESS?

CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN)...........

TEST QUESTION..................WHAT COLOR?

ANSWER..................... GREEN

AMOUNT TO BE SENT.....................US$150 OR US$100

RECEIVERS NAME...................... BENSCAMMER ONWUSCAMMER

COUNTRY MONEY SENT FROM.................YOUR COUNTRY?

COUNTRY MONEY SEND TO.............NIGERIA.

IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND IT YOU SCAN AND FORWARD TO US THE PAYMENT RECEIPT IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU CAN BORROW THE US$150 OR US$100 FROM ANY BODY THERE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO BORROW IT AND SEND IT SO THAT THOSE DOCUMENT WILL BE SECURED THAT IS THE MUST IMPORTANT THING.

part 2 follows immediately....

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
firehouse5

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately that won't work, I have no cash at the moment. To try and appear compliant I offer another payment option which I am sure he will not be able to accept. But I want to make it look like I am doing what I can.
Lieber Kind Sir,

Ich bin schrecklich traurig zugeben, dass ich mich auf die Großzügigkeit anderer angewiesen gerade jetzt, während ich sortieren die Probleme bekommen Geld von meinem chinesischen Bankkonto. In der Tat hatte ich, um Geld für Lebensmittel zu leihen in dieser Woche.

Es ist ironisch, weil ich eine feine Bereitstellung von Mitteln wieder zu Hause haben, aber es ist sehr schwierig, mein eigenes Geld in Deutschland zu bekommen!

Ich möchte, um Geld zu leihen, um die Gebühren zu zahlen, aber leider ist mein Freund weg und nicht mehr mich jetzt leihen.

Eine andere Alternative kann ich liefern Ihnen meine UnionPay Nummer, wenn Sie in der Lage, Zahlungen in diesem Format zu akzeptieren. (UnionPay ist eine chinesische Bankkarte leider nicht gut um Europa akzeptiert).

Ich entschuldige mich noch einmal für all die Unannehmlichkeiten ich Sie verursacht haben, und ich danke Ihnen noch einmal für die Zeit nehmen, um so schnell zu reagieren.

All the best,
FIREHOUSE5

Quote:
Nope, can't really do that. I'm having big troubles getting money out of my Chinese account, so bad I had to borrow money for food this week. It's ironic because I have loads of money at home but am broke here in Germany. I want to borrow the money but my friend is away so I cannot. But how about UnionPay? Can you take payments this way? This is a chinese credit card unfortunately not widely accepted in Europe. I apologise again and thank you for fast replies.

They are not happy. In fact they threaten to cancel my prize and put the money back into the pot for the next draw! Oh no! Fortunately my correspondent intervened on my account, but the price has now gone up.

Wir haben erkannt, der Empfang von E-Mail darauf hingewiesen zu uns, wir sind sehr traurig für Ihre finanzielle Unfähigkeit. Wir schlossen daraus, um Ihre Zahlung Datei heute absagen und zurück Ihre Preisgeldes zurück zur XXX Deutsche Klassenlotterie Vorstand für ihren nächsten Lotterie Staking Saison aufgrund Ihrer finanziellen Unfähigkeit, die angeforderte Gebühr von US $ 250 für die Vollmacht und andere notwendige Legal zahlen Dokument für die sofortige Freilassung von Ihren Fonds zu Ihrem Konto, aber ich bat den Vorstand Ausschuss, für Euch eine Woche und 3 oder 4 Tage, um die Gebühr zu senden.

Aber sie sagten, dass das letzte Datum Montag ist nächste Woche, aber sie gewähren Ihnen eine Woche und ein paar Tage mit einer Bedingung, dass Sie US $ 450 und 250 US-Dollar nicht noch einmal bezahlen. Die US $ 200 ist für das Late Entry warum die 250 US-Dollar ist die normale Vollmacht und Stempelsteuer Sie werden gebeten, bereits zu zahlen.

Wenn Sie auf ihre unter der Bedingung zustimmen, um die 450 US-Dollar bezahlen lassen Sie mich wissen, und sagen Sie mir die genau Datum und Tag werden Sie es senden, so dass ich das Board of Committee und Federal High Court in Bezug auf sie informieren ihre Offizielle Dokumentation und Aufzeichnungen.

Wir sind für Ihre dringende sofort reagieren warten.

We have acknowledged the receipt of your email noted to us, we are very sorry for your financial inability. We concluded to cancel your payment file today and return back your Winning Prize Money back to the XXX German Lottery Board for their next Lottery Staking Season due to your financial inability to pay the requested fee of US$250 for the Power of Attorney and other necessary Legal Document for immediate release of your Fund to your Account, but I pleaded the Board of Committee to grant you a week and 3 or 4 Days to get the fee send.

But they said that the last Date is Monday next week but, they will grant you a week and few days with one condition that you will pay US$450 and not US$250 again. The US$200 is for the Late Entry why the US$250 is the normal Power of Attorney and Stamp Duty you are requested to pay already.

If you agree on their on the condition to pay the US$450 you let me know and tell me the exactly date and day you will send it so that I will inform the Board of Committee and Federal High Court in regards to it for their Official documentation and record keeping.

We are waiting for your urgent respond immediately.

OK fine, I will go over to the western union office and see what the deal is there. What I found did not make me so happy about it.

Sehr geehrter Herr,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe in dieser Angelegenheit, ich sehr schätze Ihr Engagement mir zu helfen, sammeln die Fonds.

Ich ging zu Western Union und MoneyGram Büros an diesem Morgen. Was machst du mit mir scherzen? Dies sind Orte, wo arme Ausländer zu senden Geld, um ihre Familie in Brasilien, Turk, Afrika etc. Ich fragte den Schalterangestellten bei Western Union, und sie sagen, dass die von Ihnen bereitgestellten Informationen nur ein Consumer-to-Consumer-Service ist. Sie rieten mir, dass Zahlungen an Unternehmensorganisationen via Western Union GlobalPay gemacht werden sollte.

Also, wenn Sie mich um eine Zahlung über Western Union machen wollen, bitte geben Sie mir Ihr Unternehmen relevant GlobalPay Details so bald wie möglich.

Alternativ bin ich bereit und bereit, eine Überweisung auf das Konto Ihrer Organisation zu initiieren, werden die Dinge immer hier in Deutschland getan. Meine Bank in China ist noch offen heute und morgen so ist es nicht zu spät, dies zu tun.

Schließlich, wenn keine dieser Optionen sind möglich für Sie, ich kann auch die Zahlung über Paypal, hat dies vor kurzem in der chinesischen Konten aktiviert wurde.

Bitte beraten, wie Sie fortfahren möchten. Ich bin gespannt und bereit sind, vervollständigen das heute, aber ich bin mehr und mehr mit diesem Prozess frustriert. Hat Ihr Unternehmen noch nie mit einem deutschen Sieger zu tun gehabt?

Mit den besten Wünschen,

Quote:
Thanks a lot for your help, I appreciate what you are doing to help me out.
So I went to the WU today. Are you joking with me? These are places where poor foreigners line up to send money to their families in Brazil, Turkey, Africa and so on. I asked the counter clerk and they say you provided information only for a customer-to-customer service. If I am sending to a business I should do it through Western Union GlobalPay. So please give me your GlobalPay details right away if you want me to use Western Union.

Or of course I can send the funds by wire transfer directly to your company, as it is always done here in Germany. My bank in China is still open today and tomorrow so it's not too late. Finally if none of these options work for you I can also use Paypal, this has recently been opened up to the Chinese market.

Please advise what you would like me to do.I am willing to complete today but I am mystified, and becoming more and more frustrated with this process. Have you never dealt with a German winner before?

The lad gets grumpy, this is rather repetitive but he doesn't appreciate my asking long questions at WU offices.

Sehr geehrte Preisträger: FIREHOUSE5,

Wir haben bestätigt den Eingang Ihrer E-Mail darauf hingewiesen zu uns, wir sind sehr traurig für die Verzögerung zu reagieren und was Sie bis heute weitergegeben warum versuchen, die Gebühr per Western Union oder Money Gram zu schicken, gehen wir für Bilanzsitzung wir didn, AOT Finish in der Zeit.

AS Bezug auf Ihre E-Mail wird die Nutzung von PayPal Dienste nicht hier in Nigeria akzeptiert, weshalb wir Sie um die Zahlung durch Verbraucher zur Verbraucher-Dienste, so dass wir überweisen das Geld hier in unserer Bank und Ihnen helfen, die notwendigen erforderlichen beraten Zahlung als von der Federal High Court of Nigeria für die Vollmacht und andere notwendigen rechtlichen Dokumente angefordert.

Wir können nicht in der Lage sein, Ihnen zu übermitteln unser Büro Konto, da die angeforderte Gebühr sind Sie zu zahlen ist sehr klein, weiß unser Büro Konto nicht unter US $ 1.700 sie trägt ab US $ 1.700 führen und vor werden wir nicht raten Ihnen, für diese ist zu gehen zu viel.

Sie sind Beratung zu einem anderen Western Union oder Post gehen und zahlen die Gebühr mit folgenden Informationen.

Absender Name: You, AORE Namen

Absender-Adresse: Du, AORE Adresse

Empfänger Name: BenSCAMMER OnwuSCAMMER

Western Union Money Control Number: MTCN Nummer

Text Frage: Welche Farbe: Antwort: Grün

Betrag zu richten an US $

Land Geld geschickt aus: Sie, AORE Land

Land Geld geschickt an: Nigeria.

Ab sofort können die Zahlung morgen früh, scannen und uns auf uns die Western Union Zahlungseingang für unsere Bestätigung.

Bitte don, AOT wieder zu, dass Western Union wieder zu einem anderen Western Union und aufhören zu fragen sie lange Frage nur sagen, dass Sie, um Geld nach Nigeria zu schicken wollen, und sie werden Ihnen Western Union bilden Sie füllen es mit den oben genannten Informationen, die wir Ihnen Sie und legt sie sie und geben ihnen das Geld und sie werden es dort posten und geben Sie den Schlupf gehen Sie zu jedem Scan und Scan-Maschine und leitet es an uns sofort für unsere Bestätigung.

Eine weitere Sache, wenn sie fragen, warum schickst du das Geld nach Nigeria starten nur sagen, dass es nicht von Unternehmen ist, dass sie das Geld senden und geben Sie den Schlupf und nicht Diskurs über Ihre Preisgeldes dort mit anybody there oder jemand sagen, warum Sie dort das Geld senden an Nigeria ist es für die Sicherheit Ihrer Fonds und doppelten Buchführung nach Anspruch vermeiden.

Wir sind für Ihre Western Union Zahlungsbestätigung Eingang der Gebühr morgen früh warten.

We have acknowledge the receipt of your email noted to us, we are very sorry for the delay respond and what you have passed through today why trying to send the fee via Western Union or Money Gram, we go for audit meeting we didn’t finish in time.

AS regard to your mail, the use of PayPal services is not accepted here in NIGERIA that is why we advise you to make the payment through consumer to consumer services so that we can remit the money here in our bank and help you make the necessary required payment as requested by the Federal High Court of Nigeria for the Power of Attorney and other necessary legal Documents.

We cannot be able to forward to you our office Account because the requested fee you are to pay is very small, our Office Account do not carry below US$1,700 it carries as from US$1,700 and above we will not advice you to go for that is too much.

You are advice to go to another Western Union Agent or Post Office and pay the fee with below information.

Senders Name: You’re Name

Senders Address: You’re Address

Receivers Name: BenSCAMMER OnwuSCAMMER

Western Union Money Control Number: MTCN Number

Text Question: What Color: Answer: Green

Amount to be sent US$

Country Money Sent from: You’re Country

Country Money Sent to: Nigeria.

Immediately you make the payment tomorrow morning you scan and forward to us the Western Union payment receipt for our confirmation.

Please don’t go back to that Western Union again go to another Western Union and stop asking them long question just tell them that you want to send money to Nigeria and they will give you Western Union form you fill it with the above information we give you and submit it to them and give them the money and they will post it there and give you the slip you go to any scanning machine and scan and forward it to us immediately for our confirmation.

One more thing, if they start asking you why are you sending the money to Nigeria just tell them that is non of there business that they should post the Money and give you the slip and do not discourse about your Winning Prize Money there with anybody there or tell anyone there why you are sending the money to Nigeria it is for safety of your Fund and to avoid double entry of claim.

We are waiting for your Western Union payment confirmation receipt of the fee tomorrow morning.

That's it, I'm fed up. Their office account won't take less than $1700.... but who cares, I'm about to collect a load of money.

Sehr geehrter Herr,

Fein, ich will US $ 1700 auf Ihr Bankkonto zu senden. Bitte geben Sie die Details und ich werde es sofort übertragen. Nach allem, warum Haarspalterei über kleine Pfennige, wenn ich so viel gewonnen.

Sie können erstattet mir den Unterschied, oder spenden sie an eine Wohltätigkeitsorganisation Ihrer Wahl. Es ist mir egal. Bitte senden Sie mir die Bankverbindung jetzt, damit ich dieses lästige Geschäft abschließen können.

Ich weigere mich, zu Western Union gehen und stehen in einer Warteschlange mit stinkenden Ausländer. Das habe ich schon und nie wieder.

Quote:
Fine, I will send US$1700, give me the details and I will do it. After all, why quibble over pennies when I've won so much. You can refund me the difference, or donate it to a charity of your choice. I don't care. Please send me the bank info now so I can finish this annoying business. I refuse to go to Western Union and standing in a queue with smelly foreigners. I did it once, and never again.

BINGO, that did the trick:

Wir haben bestätigt den Eingang Ihrer E-Mail darauf hingewiesen zu uns, sorry für die Verzögerung reagieren wir reconfirming das Konto, so dass Sie nicht machen Fehler, warum die Übertragung der US $ 1.700 auf, aber es passieren, dass unser Netzwerk ist hier sehr langsam, haben wir beschlossen, stellen Ihnen unsere entsprechenden Bankkonto in Thailand, so dass Sie das Geld überweisen und dort zu scannen und uns auf uns Einzahlungsschein, so dass wir sie aus dem Konto hier stattfinden.

Unten ist die Bankverbindung.

(Thai bankdetails snipped & reported)

Sie bezahlt sofort in die IS 1700 $ auf das Konto, scannen und uns auf uns die Zahlungsbestätigung Erhalt sofort können wir verwenden den Schlupf und nehmen Sie die US 1.700 $ hier.

Wieder einmal der schnellste Weg, und berücksichtigen, dass die US 1.700 $ führen wird sofort ohne Netzausfall ist, ist es unsere entsprechenden Bank in Thailand.

Wir sind für den Scan-Kopie des Einzahlungsschein warten.

We have acknowledge the receipt of your email noted to us, sorry for the delay respond we are reconfirming the Account so that you will not make mistake why transferring the US$1,700 to it but it happen that our Network is very slow here, we decided to issue you our corresponding Bank Account in Thailand so that you transfer the money there and scan and forward to us the payment slip so that we will take it from the Account here.

Below is the Account details.

(Thai bank details snipped and reported).

Immediately you paid in the IS$1,700 into the Account you scan and forward to us the payment confirmation receipt it immediately to enable us use the slip and take the US$1,700 here.

Once again this is the fastest way and Account that will carry the US$1,700 immediately without Network failure, it is our corresponding Bank in Thailand.

We are waiting for the scan copy of the payment slip.

Since then there was some scrambling back and forth, my bank's office was about to close for the 1 May holidays, and I was also going to the coast for holidays myself. So no scanned document, however I sent them an "automatically generated transfer confirmation in English" (made up by me) that looked something like this:

Quote:

ORIGINATING BANK BANK OF CHINA SHENZHEN
ORIGINATING BANK ADDRESS XXXXXXXXXXX
ACCOUNT HOLDER FIREHOUSE5A
ACCOUNT NUMBER XXXXXX
TRANSFER ID 252226xxxxx CX
TRANSFER USER REF SCAMMER VON SCAMMER
TRANSFER PROCESSED 30 APRIL 2013 20:57:21 UTC+08:00
TRANSFER AGENT CHINESEBANKDUDE
TRANSFER AMOUNT 10,500
TRANSFER CURRENCY CNY CHINESE YUAN RENMINBI
RECEIVING BANK XXXXX
RECEIVING BANK ADDRESS XXXXXXXXX THAILAND
RECEIVING ACCOUNT HOLDER SCAMMER VON SCAMMER
RECEIVING ACCOUNT NUMBER 063XXXXXXX
COMPLETE 30 APRIL 2013 21:14:22 UCT+08:00

And then I went on my holidays (for real).
I just got back today and found 14+ emails from the lads. The funds did not arrive and they figured out why. Believe it or not, they got the account holder's name wrong (instead of "SCAMMER VON SCAMMER" it should be more like "SCAMMER OFSCAMMER", unfortunately they left an inconvenient space which Google translated "OF" to "VON"!), and they obviously think this is why the funds didn't arrive. Unfortunately the account number is still the same, so reporting it hasn't had any effects (yet).

That's where things stand right now. I sent the transfer again with the correct name on it. This time I will send them a transfer confirmation slip (in gibberish Chinese, .jpg format so they can't google translate it). And then I will go fishing for piggy #2.

Any suggestions on the best angle for more pork would be most welcome.

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic