SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They're on to us!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this email today which includes a link to a Scambaiting site. We've been rumbled!

Quote:
Most people have received those bogus "419" emails promising millions of dollars. They are such obvious scams that it is hard to imagine that anyone would fall for them. Yet 419 Scam steal billions from victims every year! They also clog our email accounts with spam every day.

So what can someone do to fight these criminals? That is why we the Scam Search is doing everything to make sure that there are no more internet Scams and here are some of scams http://www.419hell.com and we want you to note that your email ID have reflect on our Scam Search Station and the notice made us to understand that you are a Victim of Scam and you have been sending money to One Scam So we are doing everything to make sure that we get Him on time because this Scams are making up problem world wide and we hope that we will get them off the street.

ONE OF THOSE SCAMMERS ARE: Global Financial Group

All you can help us with now is to send us the full data of all the people that you have sent money to in regards you getting a loan.

Scam that is asking you to pay after you paid him and him is still asking for more money from you. And we want you to know that you do not have to tell him because if he get to no that we are looking for him. He will run away. For now we are trying to track His Location I-p so that we can get him on time. Mr we understand that you are really in need of a loan but you do not no were to get a real lender. If you really need a legitimate lender you can send us an email so that we will connect you with one. And we also want you to note that if any of this Scam lenders are cut with your help and co-operation the Organization will have to compensate you by give you the money that you have paid to those Scam as the fees and we will also connect you with a real lender

Information's needed from you

1. Your phone numbers:
2. Amount that you have paid to those scam:
3. The information's that you used in sending them money:
4. Scammers Phone number and Emails:
6. The username and password to your email:

From the Scam Search officer

Regards
Dr/Mrs Niagara
Most Common Scams

Loan modifications scams are changing every day. Read descriptions of some of the most common scams to avoid

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

"Go to your girl friend pusy, you will see sexy car inside" - Doctor T
SOOK MA BOABY!!
"You are a bastered" - Barrister Ndoye
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, him. they may as well direct victims to stare into a knot hole; it's actually a shame that they didn't direct them here as they may well have found their scammer himself being wound round a stick.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never seen that one before (Seriously). The timing is just right too:

Quote:
If you really need a legitimate lender you can send us an email so that we will connect you with one.

I'll get right on it!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic