SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dinah

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nice to meet u Orville and i got your email and thanks u for email me and i do have any gmail account and u can add me on there for us to chat instant messenger over there it is dina @gmail.com

Quote:
Oh okay Orville,
Am New On here This is my first day, To Be On This site, Never meet chart Talk and also found anyone on here, am Single No Kids, No Boyfriend Never Married Before,I am a sexy,romantic,lovely and a beautiful young lady who is searching for a real true man for a relationship am and time together.. attraction,kind,loving,caring,sharing,giving,passionate,trustworthy,courageous,honest,faithful,respectful, and understanding, am seriously looking for a serious man and a true love to share the rest of my life .I am honest serious respectful different lady altogether, I have much love and I can promise and assure you that I am going to be the kind of lady you are looking for and prove to you that there is still one good lady on earth who are also seeking true man to love and cherish and i vow to you I Am One and I hope you are too. I am much interested in you and getting to know you.

Quote:
Wowow u are very handsome and i could love to get to know more about u ,Honestly i am from Usa New York Bronxz and i have spend few years in the USA and i am currently living in a very small town called Gomoa Afransi in the central of Ghana but if you really dont have any problem with that i would appreciate knowing you much better and become the best we can be since whats in the heart that count most,,,well i know you might be wondering why some one like me is single ..., as i told you earlier i have had no problem in finding a man but i have been very honest waiting for the right man to come into my life once i believe destiny and luck bring people together

Quote:
Oh this shows u do care for human beings and that very good of u and it shows u are very hard working man, No this could not change my mind in any way..late Father and Mother passaway when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father and My Mother was the Best man and woman i have ever Loved They are so caring,loving,Godfearing,respectful and responsible father and Mother but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father and mum i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago becouse the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me alot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Intrested Let get and know More about each Other ...................In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life..

Quote:
Am good handsome Orville ...All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn’t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn’t likely to grow, and become something that you desire.
We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.

Quote:
i am ever willing and ready to relocate so distance between myself and my man is not that important to me so never worry about this our distance as when the right time comes we will all plan on meeting and being together o.k.

Quote:
Hello baby my weekend was great and it could be better for me when u where to spend the weekend togther or me there to spend weekend together and i have really miss u and thinking about u ..And i am willing and ready to move to be with u and
be with you as soon as i have my document done..and it will happen soon as u are willing to support me to have all my document done to move to be with u soon as possible
And hope u are having a good day and i miss u kisss xxxxxxxxx
----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

Good morning lovely Dina! How are you today? I cannot believe what I am reading today. We have never discussed anything of this sort and you seem way too rushed for my liking. I don't think I am the man for you. I am not meeting someone after a few emails that is not serious. I guess I should wish you luck because the man that rushes into that with you is a fool and it won't last.

Good bye

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't teach her good manners; she has been too slow, good hot girls make that proposal with the second email so a man knows if he is wasting his time, that's polite! Evil or Very Mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic