SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad send a photo of his broken leg, which i caused.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for this TD, i will keep it in mind. Preferably from a nice Danish micro brewery.

In the meanwhile. Here is an interesting medical evaluation of Rushforth's leg from a friend of mine.

Quote:
Sadly the pictures do not blow up sufficiently, but in the one where he is extending the leg with the help of friends there appears to be a jagged shadow about half way down the shin.

Turning to the xray, such a break requires a pin thrust up the medulla of the tibia to stabilise the break so it mends properly. I think this did not happen as although the leg bones are badly broken, there is evidence of new bone formation both at the break in the tibia and at the fibula break as well (the shady areas). If the leg was merely plastered and neither pinned nor put in traction, it is likely the leg would have healed like that ( and would need to be re-broken to repair properly) . This is consistent with the shadow mentioned above. However the picture of him standing on crutches does not show significant shortening of the left lower limb which I would have expected.

It seems probable that what actually happened is that it took time to get back home where the x-ray was taken and showed fresh bone formation. I would assume it was re-broken and plastered so the final job was a little rough but avoided the limb shortening. Either way it will have been very painful. I hope he has had time to reflect on his crimes.

I pointed out that it took, providing that the photos was taken in Nigeria, about six months before he had a chance to get "proper" medical treatment. Then i was told the following.

Quote:
That explains it - six months. I did think the tibia fracture was fully healed, whereas the fracture of the fibula had not healed properly and I wondered if the two pieces of the tibia were overlapping so looking solid. His left leg will be some 2 inches shorter than it was judging by the fibula overlap.

I would add that if that is 6 months, he will be crippled for life and he is lucky not to have lost the leg!

In all, very good news. I have asked Rushforth if the photos was taken in Nigeria or in Chad and i also asked him for some new photos to be taken of his leg more close up so that we can see the extent of his injury along with a written statement of lingering problems.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Un-reduced fractures of tibia and fibula, if not properly treated will/may heal and cause severe limp. In future there may be spinal misalignment too.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can we all get together and make sure that he recieves a duff moneygram ticket shortly before the office closes so that he has to run to collect it? At least one a week should keep him miserable.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike's friend wrote:
and would need to be re-broken to repair properly

If anyone can arrange that, it's you Dr Mike. Evil or Very Mad

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah thats a bad break, ive seen a few nasty xrays of the shoulders of others at work, thats him screwed for life if it wasnt set correctly

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a new photo of him, but alas, i asked for a close up photo and this isn't it. So he have to redo it. Even though this isn't up to standard i will still post it as it shows something is not right with it. But i don't know what that black shit on his leg is. But hopefully he will send a better one soon. I did however like when he told us that he still have problems with his leg.
Oh, and the photos were taken in Nigeria, so he did have his leg re-broken.

Taste that wonderful word again.

re-broken

Re-broken

Re-broken

Re-broken

Quote:
Dear Rev Bob

The photo were taken in Nigeria and a New photo of my leg up close has been sent today to you again.

The photos i take in chad were Collected by the police men that came to take my statement in chad and they did'nt bring it back before i came back to Nigeria.
As for my Lag, I am still having problems and i am limping the leg and cant work fear or long distance or run with the leg Now.

Please do log to www.youtube.com them search this Name"rushforthtwat" you will see a video which i was ask to do and send to the church which was loss when i had the accident in chad , but i have sent it to Rev.Khalid.Please i need help from the church.

Thanks Rushforth

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the black shit looks like the residue of bleeding under the skin. It will fade but his leg is still a really horrible shape. It looks like he can't get his shoe on properly. If it doesn't stick, will he have to have it broken and re-set again, or would he just be better off having done with it and fitting a peg?

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I agree!

No I'm not a Doctor but have been involved in several 'Hey Y'all Watch This' type scenarios and that appears to be rather nasty. The last time the Janitors ( I mean Canadian Health Care Practitioners) re-broke my arm it looked like it had 'Black Shit' all over it for months. Note to self - Never follow a Backhoe up a hill on your Quad; especially if...oh never mind!

Why does it look like he has a flip phone embedded in his leg? Rhetorical question...whether this was caused by Baiting or not (and assuming this isn't a Lad lie), this man is in for a very long recovery. He may never recover and he may lose his leg. I am actually surprised that he is standing and was able to roll his pants up to show the injury. In my mind (not troubled by a lot of thoughts) he is severely hooked and has Absolutely no other choice but to trust Rev Bob.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
Please i need help from the church.

I will speak to you about this when you arrive later today. Twisted Evil

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "flip phone" is probably a piece of metal holding the two pieces of tibia.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you level his pelvis you can see left leg is now at least 2 inches shorter than right. I can see problems ahead, pain pain and more pain.

Can he get it broken and reset properly? That would cost a lot and give him something else to beg you for! Rolling Eyes

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Oscar this is legit there is no doubt in my mind. The recovery time was probably long. And I say was as it was one year ago since he came back to Nigeria to rebreak (?) his leg.

@ TheDane it is perhaps likely that the high inquisitor will have to be involved in the future. We can discuss it tonight.

@ DW when I first saw the photo I thought that he was just tiptoeing with his left leg for some reason, but you are perhaps right. When you show it like you do it does look like he might be missing some height. And that is good to hear. I will have to ask him.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Radiographer would recognise the nature of fracture and deformity that results from incorrect reduction. They just plastered it as it was!

rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just noticed - he also stands slew-footed with the left foot now. It's at an odd angle. Think it's because the fracture healed with that weird angle, or was he just striking a pose for the ladies?

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all or you. Rushforth just send a new set of photos and they are.. well gruesome. It doesn't look good at all. Now he is almost sure to get some cash from the church. How can the church deny him his money now?

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so what country does he have to pick the money up from?? Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not Nigeria, that's for sure.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And he isn't walking there.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks like it was painful. Nice work.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody thing's bent back like a banana ... Whoever put humpy together again had some odd ideas about anatomy.

MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Humpty's lucky he tried to stiff the driver of a small car. Imagine what his ribs/spine would look like if they tried to put together the damage from a combi/mini-bus/tuk tuk/mata tu ... or a large bus ...

<doc says you don't need the spleen - so we took it out - along with the pancreas .. half the liver & a kidney - but it's ok - we had an extra goat skin to cut up & stick inside so what's left doesn't slosh around too much>

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checking out the updated pics... DAMN! I can't imagine how painful day-to-day life is going to be for him. Very Happy

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just warms my heart...really it does. Looks like I have a new hero now Dr Mike! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic