SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whisky you can not drink

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-22308904 Wink Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, Maybe it's time to start looking for those two old cans of JR beer I have stashed somewhere around this joint. I'm sure they aren't drinkable by now either. LOL.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the topic of other alcohol you cannot drink, I give you this one.

I was out at a bar one night with some friends and some gal came around offering free samples of this crap. She poured one beer into six cups (six of us) and not a one of us could finish their cup. Drinking this stuff is like experiencing the sensation of a thousand Mariachi bands throwing up in your mouth. I was so pissed that I chased the gal down and demanded to know how she could possibly inflict this type of damage on us. She said it was a job, she was drunk, and she gave me a free Miller Chill t-shirt. All things considered not a bad evening, barring the fact that I was tasting this crap in my mouth for the rest of the evening.

Thread hijack over.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Geez, didn't even get a date with the Drunk Chick. LOL.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try Omega cider, reviewed at http://gk007a0336.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/omega.htm - the last time I drank this stuff i woke up in an abandoned van having demolished the interior with a mallet. And yes, it will make you as sick as cholera multiplied by brain cancer; evil stuff. I have yet to try Tesco Value Whiskey Substitute, there but for the grace of God etc.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have actually sampled 80 year old beer.A coworker is a beer can collector,and from time to time unopened cans that old turn up.He bought one a couple of years ago .According to him they are worth a bit more empty,so he made a couple of discreet holes in the bottom and we tried it.I can't tell you if the beer itself was any good,as the incredible taste of metal it had overpowered everything else.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was out at a bar one night with some friends and some gal came around offering free samples of this crap

"michelada" - pretty much exclusively Mexican - beer (donkey piss if they're in a pinch) with lime juice & salt. You're close on the Mariachis. I got hit with that same crep one nite in the DF while carousing with friends. It made me swear off drinking anything I could see thru while there.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic