SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a bait for information for our group blogs. I have slapped the lad too hard. He is good for a serious effort. Contacted my fake Filipino profile on Tagged so sucked him dry and got the profile reported and deleted. Nanny job and visa scammer I am sure someone can bleed this idiot even more dry as well.
Quote:
HELLO AM JOEL FROM UK LONDON AM HERE LOOKING FOR A CARING LADY THAT WILL TAKE` GOOD CARE OF MY ONLY SON SAM SO IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADD SO I CAN SEND YOU THE DETAILS OF MY JOB OKAY.THANKS

Me:Please send your email address
Scammer: ok [email protected]
mail me your resume/cv to that e-mail okay
Me: What is the job?
Scammer:that it okay
it is not something hard okay
you will take good care of my daughter okay
Me: MAYBE BUT WHAT IS IT ?
just mail your resume/cv to [email protected]

I sent him my bait email address
ok i have added you now okay so acceot me now okay
pics from http://www.myspace.com/214782996/photos
His Facebook profile. https://www.facebook.com/robert.alex.98622

I got this.

Quote:

Dear Madam i want you to know that i am much more serious regarding you this offer and i want you to be much more serious with me here ok,madam i want you to mail your RESUME/CV TO [email protected] OK,so that i can go through it and know how capable you are to work with my family okay.madam hoping to read back from you soon okay....?

Received: from [197.242.101.203]
IP Address

The scammer was sent a writejunk/trash .doc file which was 2.5 mb in size and contained nothing in any way intelligible. Strangely enough we see he was able to read and approve it. Here is what he sent back.

Quote:
Thanks for your reply...i went through your CV (Resume) and i want to let you know that you are capable and assigned to come over here to work..send me a short Application letter dear hope you are God fearing i love and i am in need of God fearing person if you are really God fearing person know that i am willing to help you and your family apart from the job .There are lots of Agencies here in London..and working visa's are processed atleast for a week or two.one of the agencies here ,the bestsoever now in London and also cheap is,
 TRAIL FINDERS TRAVELL AGENCYS.
Email contact: [email protected]

After you contact them,send a mail telling them that you want to make Enquiries on a UKworking visa-Nanny/Aupair
and working under ROBERT's Family/Flat 20, Oaklands, Argyle Road, West Ealing, London, W13 0HG

Dear, i am only helping you with the flight  ticket that all dear but i can render a support in getting the Working Visa just mail the Agency first than we will know were we are heading too. i will forward to them your letter of invitation for work once you contact them.

Send me a reply on whatever they tell you.

Thanks and hope to read from you.

Mr.Robert ALEX

IP Address
Stoke-on-trent, Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Above Opened using a proxy IP
Quote:
My Dear,

Thanks for your interest to work for me and my family, regarding to your message i am willing to employ you to work with and your kind of person from your country where you are. I am Mr ROBERT ALEX, father of MARY. MARY is 1yr old. At this point of time I urgently need a honest, kind , loyal, sincerity, understanding and heart-minded Nanny that can work for me as the baby sitter to my child because I am a very busy person and needs someone who is caring to take good care of him at my absence...

MARY is a very little Kid and all time he cries to me and I promised him to find a best NANNY to look after him,so with all due respect I will like you to read my message and consider the heart of the little child and understand that I want the best for my kid. if you are willing, able and reliable to work for me on that post...you can likely send me your RESUME/CV so that I and my LITTLE KID can go through it and see how good you are to work for us alright..For your notice your salary will be 2,800 Pounds every month, and 500 as your pocket money. I want to let you know that I am really taking this time to find a Nanny for my kid,because I want the best for him as my child.

I will assist you in purchasing your flight ticket to afford the flight fees on your behalf, but you shall contact the Visa agency by your self and process the Visa and you shall bear the Visa fees to show your seriousness and how willingly you are to work with my family.Note that any amount you spent for the Visa will be returned back to you as soon as you get to the UK with your first month salary, and we shall give you the best Agencies contact here in the UK whom you shall contact for the best service.
I will be humble to hear a good words back from you about my offer which I am given to you,i wait for your reply back quickly and fast.......

i wait for your resume (CV) back quickly
Thanks.

A letter of similar junk as before went on its way.
I get a reply from the fake Trail finders Scattered with pics and stuff from the real site

Quote:
Scammer Found!   (ID: 76011)
IP Block
199.255.210.169 (Frequent Scammer)
Country UNITED STATES

SEE THIS LINK SAME TEXT USED.
http://embassy-finder.com/philippines_in_london_united-
Quote:
kingdom?page=62
nanny position
Thanks for your reply...i went through your CV (Resume) and i want to let you know that you are capable and assigned to come over here to work..send me a short Application letter dear hope you are God fearing i love and i am in need of God fearing person if you are really God fearing person know that i am willing to help you and your family apart from the job .There are lots of Agencies here in London..and working visa's are processed atleast for a week or two.one of the agencies here ,the bestsoever now in London and also cheap is,
TRAIL FINDERS TRAVELL AGENCYS.
Email contact: [email protected]

After you contact them,send a mail telling them that you want to make Enquiries on a UKworking visa-Nanny/Aupair
and working under SMITH's Family/the SMITH hotel ( 10 Ashburn GardensSouth Kensington London SW7 4DG England).

Dear, i am only helping you with the flight ticket that all dear but i can render a support in getting the Working Visa just mail the Agency first than we will know were we are heading too.

Send me a reply on whatever they tell you.

Thanks and hope to read from you.

I have the letters and will post them elsewhere for warnings.
He doesn't know what sex his child is and I thought Alex was Joel!

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic