SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Genuine Passport Scan - What Should I Do?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst all of the Passport scans I've had from lads in the past have obviously been fake, some laughably so, I have just received a scan of a current UK Passport which doesn't appear to have been altered in any way.

I'm not quite sure what to do now for the best. Should I report it to the UK Passport Authorities for them to try and get in touch with the Passport holder?
I feel sorry for this poor guy who's obviously been a victim of scamming in the past and want to help, but I don't know how to proceed from here.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

"Go to your girl friend pusy, you will see sexy car inside" - Doctor T
SOOK MA BOABY!!
"You are a bastered" - Barrister Ndoye
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately there isn't a great deal you can do, once the lads have a picture/passport, it will be used everywhere.

Edit the pic and put "Used by Scammer" in clear letters over the image, and post in the fake passports section in Scamwarners, along with a short description of the scam, and the lads name.

I use Paint, other people have diff preferences for editing, whatever works for you

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would definitely report it to the passport authorities, too.

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to also slap your lad for sending you such an obviously fake ID.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This!

always be sure to slap the lad no matter what.
tara Rabumdiet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is it a glasgow passport ?
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a UK Passport, but yes the guy was born in Glasgow.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

SOOK MA BOABY!!
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've contacted the UK Passport Authority and I'll let you know what sort of response I get.

SOOK MA BOABY!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic