SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads Who Insult

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've run across a few of them. The latest one (a barrister for some poor, little orphan suffering greatly in a dirty refugee camp) went into an absolute rage when I sent him a .DLL file renamed as a .JPEG. I get in reply:

Quote:
The file doesn't open. You are a stupid ignorant person. You need to go back to the scanner and scan your id again. Get help from a smart person if you can't figure it out this time.

I demanded an apology, but haven't heard from him since, but I expected that since I slapped him hard and I'm trying to thin my baits due to RL.

Why do they insult at such an early stage in the game? They want to sell us on their idea, gain our trust, get us all emotionally involved then go straight for the wallet once they have us believing that if we only pay this small fee, we'll get the riches we've dreamed about. So why have a fit over a potential victim making a mistake? It seems to me the quickest way to lose money because nobody likes being insulted, especially since if the victim sends a messed up file, it's not on purpose.

I've had some very patient lads who do not flinch at any crazy thing I've sent their way. I assume they're pretty successful at what they do because they are willing to ride it out in hopes of a successful trip to Western Union. I can't imagine lads who pull out the insults the first time the victim trips up being that successful at the scam game. Are victims that willing to put with insults just to get the promised riches?

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to believe those lads are not very successful in general. They probably do it because they're impatient and arrogant. And there's probably some assertion of dominance type of thing with it too...
It's that hurry up and pay me mentality I guess. They could also be doing it to figure out who is most complacent...after all if you would take that treatment and still cooperate chances are greater they could take you for even more loot or use you as a mule or something...
just my thoughts...
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I sent him a .DLL file renamed as a .JPEG.

I would put my money on that. They probably get a ton of them. I think we have to come up with something else thats not so well expected.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.. a JPG that doesn't prove anything. for a WU: maybe the corner turned over as it went through the scanner. Scan the wrong side. Scan the debit card receipt. Scan the antifraud information leaflet instead. Or just forget to do it. It's such a long walk. Why can't I use intneret banking instead?

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I try to never send Lads anything as the excuses/questions can be so much fun. Mind you the ONLY time that I ever pretended to send a file resulted in this NSFW rant:

Quote:
Can somebody tell what the hell is the meaning of this your stupidity is all about? What's wrong with you even? Can't you just understand simple instruction? I said scan and attach the copy of payment receipt which you said that you made to me? What's the meaning of writing this shit to me(Receipt.pdf) ? Which you and I knew quite well that it'sn't an attachment what nonesense. please please and please never you ever write to me again about any fucking thing you are just son of bitch,a fucking bloody deceiver who lack common sense and understanding of humanity. Go to hell and never return to me.

Perhaps I need to go back to the drawing board....

Edit to Add- Rowan I love this:

Quote:

Get help from a smart person if you can't figure it out this time.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet they're paranoid someone's going to steal away their client, but they'll do something that may chase away a paying victim. Heh, the paranoia's been more than proven here here with Eater's favorite dollar chopper. Hell, a few weeks ago I got an email from a lad demanding to know why I was talking to another lad I was baiting and to tell me not to trust him. He wouldn't answer me when I asked how he knew. I checked my sent emails to make sure I didn't accidentally send the wrong thing to the wrong lad, but I didn't. I wonder if they get together after work to talk about the confused losers they're scamming and he realized he and his buddy were scamming the same confused loser. Laughing

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic