SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bad Hushmail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
revtedbundy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hushmail disabled my account for no reason

I was using it to respond to scammers

Luckily I did not have too many other things tied to it
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep I agree they have done that to me too... Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too, and my appeal was ignored.

I think it's an automatic procedure, designed to stop scammers using it for spam. To be fair, this probably works well in most cases, baiters are the exception.

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
Hello Kitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happened to me also. So I only use it for one scam at a time. I did appeal and got one acct back before then lost it due to the 30 day sign in rule. (It was at a time due to RL I had to stop scamming)

THE FBI WILL VISIT YOU FOR INTERROGATIONS,BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME.

told the diplomat that are husband have give up the ghost
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Kitty wrote:
Happened to me also. So I only use it for one scam at a time. I did appeal and got one acct back before then lost it due to the 30 day sign in rule. (It was at a time due to RL I had to stop scamming)

Did a Swedish chap send you to Abidjan and leave you streded with no monie and you could not brush your tooth? Laughing

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, I saw that too. I just couldn't quite bring myself to point that out.

BTW, I've had good luck with Gmail accounts. Even the one that was Joe-jobbed a while ago wasn't shut down. I do keep a draft in the folder:
Quote:
This is a 419 baiter account. I use it to inconvience scammers. Please do not delete it. If you need more information please contact me.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes sorry to say that some of the classic "baiter friendly" providers are now quite the opposite, thanks to the passage of time, acquisition by other companies and so on. Hushmail and fastmail are both more trouble than they are worth, sadly. These days I am back to the old yahoo (and other yahoo-owned domains) as well as gmail which is popular among baiters & lads alike.

But definitely worth keeping details of baits in more than one place in case you get a baiting account permanently killed.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had no probs with FM so far **knock on wood** though I notice they don't allow new free accounts, you have to use Opera Mail for that (no idea if Opera emails mask IPs or not, anyone?)

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If baiting with hushmail or fastmail it might help to avoid quoting the scammer's message(s) in your reply email. This might make baiting messages appear less scammish to whatever sort of detection process they are using.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hushmail disabled my account for sending spam as I send a scripted reply to the lads at the beginning of a bait.

It is a shame from a baiters point of view because it was a good alternative to Gmail of which some lads are suspicious due to the vast majority of baiters using it.

Having said that since Gmail has become available to all (used to be by invite only) lads have become less suspicious of it. Back when less people used Gmail some lads were very cautious of corresponding with people using it. In fact Gmail seems to have become popular amongst lads these days.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still like fastmail because the different colour set helps me mentally segregate my baiting and my 'real 'emails. But they've stopped issuing new free accounts, they now supply these via myopera. As I mentioned earlier, I've no idea if those accounts mask ip or not. I'll have to check.

Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I just checked MyOpera and it does appear to mask your IP address. At least the webmail interface does. I haven't checked if using a mail client such as thunderbird masks your IP yet.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am switching my RL accounts over to a pay-for-email account. Don't know yet how many accounts I can have, but they are alleged to be completely private and I will get no ads.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Well I hope that you don't get them mixed up and start baiting from your RL accounts..... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
FWP-149
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hushmail killed my account too - without any prewarning.

Although they admit that the automated software that does this is often killing also legitimate accounts, they didn't bother to reply to any of my mails.

I can only recommend to avoid hushmail at all costs.

More grace to your elbow (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am educated and had my master is security protection for nouns and psychology (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am fade up with this your excuses and payment (Mr. Mohammed)
The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat (Mr. John Kelly)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic