SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Has anyone used remote install spy software?

View next topic
View previous topic

Sexy Voice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eager newbie here with a question or two as I'm researching for my first bait.......

I had precious experience in the alarm-security industry and I know that you can receive a suspicious email, open an attachment that includes a remotely self-installing surveillance software plant. By doing so, you allow the software to embed itself deeply and undetected in your hard drive.

Once installed, all of your emails, correspondence, website visitation history and general keystrokes can be recorded and secretly read by the planter of said attachment, and it is very difficult to detect even with the latest anti-spyware, anti-malware programs on the market today. ALL of your private info, including online banking passwords and such is fair game.

Has anyone here had such experience? I wouldn't want to run into this situation at any point in my baitings, much less one of the first ones. How privy are the lads to such tools?

As a possible modality, what is the current thinking on planting such software on one of the lads' laptops? I bet there are MANY trophies to be had with a successful plant from one of the good guys!! Twisted Evil

I am including some links to the items I am referring to....

[Spyware links removed -- bo]

Shocked
Shocked Twisted Evil Shocked

HAIL FELLOW BAITERS!!!![i]

[i]"Grateful am I to join in righteous batlle with hallowed warriors! Noble is thy cause, and with thee I will bleed and toil!"

"With tears of pride I beat my breastplate, reveling in your ranks, honored to man the parapets in the brotherhood of your regiment."

"With Machiavellian machinations and Byzantine shrewdness you reduce the dreaded might of global criminalia, injecting ridicule and subtle mockery into their plans. You ambush their schemes and calm our cyber-fears with casual dominance."

"Before you they whine and winge....they dance a slapstick ballet for our leisurely entertainment and your personal battle honors...."

"I SALUTE THEE!"
Vampiremerchant
Terrible Joker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what is the current thinking on planting such software on one of the lads' laptops?

Not done as you have no idea where the lad is coming online from, he could be in an Internet café, and this would be in breach of the ITP rule (Innocent Third Party.)

We do not involve ITP's in baits.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Philo Kvetch
Slightlyoutofit is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SV - You better read the stickies before the squirrel finds you............OOOOOO

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sexy Voice, welcome to 419Eater. Just to be clear, here's what Philo is referring to from the forum Rules and FAQ:

Quote:
*We do not support the sending of viruses and "trojans" to the scammers, nor attempts to hack, phish or hijack their email accounts and/or computers. Viruses and "trojans" will be unknowingly spread to the computers of innocent people and we are only trying to make it difficult for the scammers. On top of that, the spreading of viruses and hacking attempts is an illegal activity in the UK, where this Board is located, as well as many other jurisdictions. Please do not start topics on such subjects. Such threads can and will be deleted on sight.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic