SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My very first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

Jamino
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope for lots of comments.
unfortunately my lad was too stupid to go on, so this bait was over pretty soon.
nevertheless i am really thankful for any comment and hint

Mails initalics are my answers
Mails in simple black are lads mails
My commentary is in bold

Lad's name: Mr.Seydou Rahmane
Location: Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso quick search with IP Adress shows that Mails were really sent from Burkina Faso, moreover I even found a name within the data: Emmanuel GUIGMA

And it all starts with the usual once-in-a-lifetime-100%-riskfree mail:

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE INTO THIS TRANSACTION

FROM Mr.Seydou Rahmane.
The Head of File and Auditing Department,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso ( West Africa )
REMITTANCE OF US$20, 5;MILLION
CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE. VERY URGENT ATTENTION.

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however, it's just my Urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of director Auditing and accounting unit of the bank.
I have the opportunity of transferring the left over Funds ($20.5 million) of one of my bank clients who died Along with his entire family in a plane crash.
All expenses incurred by you and me in this transaction will be deducted out from the 10% of the total fund before the sharing of the fund according to the percentages agreed. I will come over to your country as soon as the transfer is over to receive my own share of the fund for further investments by your advice. Please I want you to understand that a stitch in time saves nine so write back and tell me if you really want to carry out this transaction with me. (I will most certainly carry out something with you – but I wouldn't be sure if it ends up to be a transaction)
From banking experience it will take up to fourteen (14) working days to conclude this transfer. I sincerely need your help because this might be my first and last opportunity of hitting big money. I also would want you to treat this affair as both urgent, top secret and confidential. I want you to also know that this transaction will involve some expenses which will be shared among both of us.
This payment will be effected through Swift Telegraphic Transfer.
Your Urgent response is needed for immediate transfer of this fund in to your receiving bank account.
http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

Your name in full.......................... ........
Your country....................... ..................
Your age........................... ....................
Your cell phone......................... ...........
Your occupation.................... ...............
Your sex........................... ....................
Your International passport..................
Your marital status........................ ........
Your bank name.......................... ..........

Best Regards,
Mr.Seydou Rahmane.
Well, (un-) fortunately for him this mail reached me... er sorry of course I meant Mrs Ima Wiener. But just have a look at our poor lads name. Rahmane... makes me think of...
Hello Mr. Rahmadane
Oh I'm so interested in this this is the first time I ever get the chance to earn big money
tell me more about this transaction.
Ima Wiener

And Mr Rahma(da)ne answers straight away. Does he notice his new name? Nope, he doesn't. Does that tell me he is one hell of a stupid lad? Damn sure it does...
MY DEAR FRIEND,
I would like you to understand that this transaction is a huge one and it requires our truth and honesty (erhm sorry say that again. I might have wet myself out of laughter) to get what we want, I would be happy if you follow my instruction and send to me your personal identities card so that I could no you better and it would help us to build more trust to ourselves, Please I would like you to understand with me the important of this transaction.
I NEED YOU FOR THIS TRANSACTION, Because there is a need of a foreign partner who will stick to the laid down instructions with my capacity as an employee of this institution, if we could put confidence to ourselves and work with one mind and keep the secret to ourselves alone, in 14 working days the money will be in your account and we will share it accordingly, you know that the account of the deceased have been dormant for quite some years now.
However I am once again happy for you to understand with me in this transaction, you will be standing as the next of kin to deceased man, standing as associate partner to him with the little documents I will provide for this, without wasting time, I would like to reassure you once again that all arrangements regarding the smooth transfer of this inheritance fund into your nominated bank has been made. All that is required of you is stand firmly as the next of kin to the deceased customer (you forgot something: the part about sending lots of money to you) .
I have been in charge of this particular account for over 5years, the owner of this account was a great industrialist before his death, I strongly believe that it was due to his position in his country that made him make the dealings of this account secret, he diverted this funds for his personal use here, it is also interesting to know that for past many years nobody has come up to ask of this account and this is what made me to plan for this deal. I will provide you with available document at my reach when demanded by the bank.
I know very well that you might be weary of the fact that you are not in any way related to the deceased man but according to the laws of inheritance in Burkina Faso one must not be a relative to the deceased in order to be able to apply for inheritance, having taken note of this laws, I have decided to present you to my bank as a business associate to him which you know that somebody's business associate can come from any part of the world so it doesn't matter where you are. This will certainly rule out all your fears. Please you have to assure me of the following before sending to you the text of application;

1) that you have a bank account that will accommodate this fund? Of course I do – as much as you have any funds
2) That you will not seat on the money when it is transferred into your account? As if that is ever going to happen
3) That you accept that we are going to work on this project with one mind, hence total trust and loyalty to this project must be guaranteed? Sorry that's just too much for me. This time I spilled my coke from laughter
4) my position in the bank must always be protected, therefore you must assure me of maintaining the confidentiality of this transaction? You mean not to give away your information to the cops? Let's see how I will like your behaviour
5) That you must not let anybody to know about this transaction? You mean apart from the internet?

Here is my proposal:
45% of the total money goes to you.
10% set aside to share for the expenses after the transfer..
45% for me,i will like to inform you that this transaction will requires our financial capability as it will cost us some expenses which both of us are going to share equally at the end of the transaction,this transaction is a secret between me and you, then you have to maintain it very well in order to protect my position here. If this is OK by you inform me immediately,
Then I will inform you on how to start off immediatelyin order to facility you in the letter you will write to the Bank, informing the Bank of your intention to have the said sum transferred into your account as his next of kin. Including the FULL BANK ADDRESS.

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

Your name in full.......................... ........
Your country....................... ..................
Your age........................... ....................
Your cell phone......................... ...........
Your occupation.................... ...............
Your sex........................... ....................
Your International passport..................
Your marital status........................ ........
Your bank name.......................... ..........
Regards
Mr.Seydou Rahmane.
TEL.+226 79218160
Whoa Mr Rahma(da)ne, easy up or you'll chase me away. Wonder why he didn't ask for my underwear. I will certainly not answer even one of his stupid and very tactless questions. Let's see how long he swallows my attitude.
Dear Mr Rahmadane
I can assure you that I am able to help you in this transaction. Please tell me about yourself and your late customer in case the bank might ask.
Greetings Ima Wiener

And again, Mr Rahma(da)ne does not mind my short answer at all. Let's make another step and try to get as many information out of him as possible without giving him the tiniest little bit of myself.
Thank you very much for your respond to my mail.
MY PERSONAL DETAILS INFORMATION                              

(1) NAME: MR SEYDOU RAHMANE
(2) DATE OF BIRTH: 26th December 1958
(3) PLACE OF BIRTH: BOBO DU LASO BURKINA FASO. 
(4) SEX: Male..
(6) QUALIFICATION: M.B.A in Economics.
(7) OCCUPATION: Banker.
(Cool PRESENT POSITION: (BOA) BILL AND AUDITING MANEGER. SOMEONE HAND THIS LAD A DICTIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!(BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.
(9) MARITAL STATUS: Married With 4 Children. WOW I thought you could only be married to adults
(10) RELIGION   MUSLEM.
(11) PROVINCE OF ORIGINE OR STATE: MOSI.
(12) NATIONALITY: Burkina-Faso West Africa.
(13) TELEPHONE: +226 79218160

Regards.
Mr. Seydou Rahmane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is the application form which you will fill and send to the bank as the next of kin for the immediate approval and subsequent transfer of the money, I want to let you know that I contacted you for this business based mainly on trust and sincerity of mind, I also need your assurance that you will not betray me (at least not more than you will betray me buddy) when this fund finally arrives your hand. Remember that as soon as you send the application that you will now being regarded by my bank as the truly next of kin and so you will act with all confidence for I will be guiding and giving you accurate information. 

You could print the above application so that it will look official, after filling in the application form, you should first send it to me, so that I will go through it and make sure that no mistakes is recorded before you then send it to the bank email address. Call me immediately after filling in the application and forward it to me for my confirmation, and please remember to send the copy of your International Passport or ID card to the bank authority (whoops this part must have gotten off my mind. Well shit happens Wink) because they must require it for the transfer. 
BANK EMAIL
EMAIL: customercare.department@bk.ru
EMAIL;boa.burkina@yahoo.fr

I am waiting to hear from you, as soon as you have sent the application form to the bank.

Best Regards.
Mr. Seydou Rahmane.

HERE IS THE APPLICATION FORM

ATTN: DR.SULE   KABORE
FOREIGN REMMITANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
BURKINA FASO, WEST AFRICA
EMAIL; boa.burkina@yahoo.fr
TELE/ FAX: 00226 61318111

I ....................HEREBY APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER LATE MR.PAUL LOUIS HALLEY , HOLDER OF ACCOUNT (0036101101) PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT US$20.5MILLION (TWENTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY).
I WISH TO BE INTIMATED ON THE PROCEDURES INVOLVED IN HAVING THIS FUND TRANSFERD INTO MY ACCOUNT AS GIVEN BELOW:
APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN.
BANK NAME……………
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ………
BANK ADDRESS ……………
SWIFT CODE....................
TOTAL SUM OF CLAIMING ………
BENEFICIARY………
PERSONAL INFORMATION:
HOME ADDRESS: ……………
PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER.........................         
PERSONAL FAX NUMBER: …………
OFFICE ADDRESS…………
PHOTOGRAPH...............
NATIONALITY: …………
EMAIL…… 
SEX: …

PLEASE I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO APPLY SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH IN A PLANE CRASH. IT WAS DUE TO SOME PROJECTS WHICH I HAVE JUST FINISHED.
I WISH AN URGENT ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN TO MY HUMBLE APPLICATION AS THE URGENCY IMPLIES ON THIS MATTER
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR CO-OPERATION.SIGN........................

I really hate guys that try to get information from me. Why didn't he ask about my mother's bra size straight away? Will I give him any information? Mhh na, I don't think so...

Hello again Mr Ramahdane
I still am very scared,what if the bank asks for information about their deceased customer, I dont even know his DOB.
Ima Wiener

And of course he starts reassuring me that everything will be fine as long as I don't ask any more questions

My Dear,
I thank you very much for your respond to my mail.
The bank here will not ask you anything, all you have to do is to fill out the application form and send it to the bank with the bank email as I have directed you to do.
I am with you, go ahead and follow to my instructions giving to you by me, as soon as you fill the form you have to send a copy to me and a copy to the bank for the release of the money in your favour.
HERE IS THE BANK EMAIL
BANK EMAIL

I wait to hear favourable from you soon.
Regards.
Mr.Seydou Rahmane.

But Mr Rahma(da)ne there are two absolutely different Emails. Which one of them is correct?
Let's see what Mr Rahma(da)ne will make out of this one. Remember: He still hasn't gotten anything out of me than thin air and hot promises Wink
Hello Mr Rahmadane
I wasn't I really hope that you are right and nobody will ask me any questions. In my country things are explained with bribery – have you bribed someone so that you can be sure that no questions will be asked?
Or have you already gone through such a transaction so that you will know?
By the way in your mail there were two different mail adresses, which one is correct?
I am so eager to finish this transaction, however unfortunately I will be away for the weekend, so I will be able to answer you at the beginning of next week.
Greetings, Ima Wiener

Alright got a new mail today and sorry guys this lad is incredibly much dumber than I could've hoped for. His answer on my mail was this one:
My Dear,
Thank you very much for your respond to my mail.
As I write to you in my last email, do not worry I am here to direct you and to inform you on how the money will be transfer into your bank account, all I need from you is for you to follow to my instructions giving to you by me avoid you making any mistake.
Please you have to go ahead and fill the application correctly and remember to put your photograph or passport id together with the application form when sending it to the bank with the bank email.
As for the bank email address.
Here is the correct bank email address, use this email and send the application form to them for the release of the money in your favour.

Here is the bank email address.
BANK EMAIL
I am waiting for your fast respond to my mail.
Regards.
Mr.Seydou Rahmane.

Well I didn't bother answering him on this piece of crap he is calling a mail and surprise – two days later I receive this answer:
Use this email and send the application form to the bank.
BANK EMAIL

I wait to hear from you.

Regards.
Mr.Seydou Rahmane.

So, good girl as I am, I wrote a nice mail and sent it to the „bank“ and to my close friend Mr Rahma(da)ne.
Does anything miss here? No, not really I guess.
This time I give him a small load of information, meaning my (fake) banking account
HERE IS THE APPLICATION FORM

ATTN: DR.SULE   KABORE
FOREIGN REMMITANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
BURKINA FASO, WEST AFRICA
TELE/ FAX: 00226 61318111

I , Ima Wiener HEREBY APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER LATE MR.PAUL LOUIS HALLEY , HOLDER OF ACCOUNT (0036101101) PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT US$20.5MILLION (TWENTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY).

I WISH TO BE INTIMATED ON THE PROCEDURES INVOLVED IN HAVING THIS FUND TRANSFERD INTO MY ACCOUNT AS GIVEN BELOW:

APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN.
BANK NAME Plunder and Flee Inc
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0252134190
BANK ADDRESS LeckmichamArschstr: 4, 19419 Hamburg, Germany (translation from German: Kiss-my-ass-street)
SWIFT CODE: I have to look that one up
TOTAL SUM OF CLAIMING : 20.5 million
BENEFICIARY Ima Wiener

PLEASE I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO APPLY SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH IN A PLANE CRASH. IT WAS DUE TO SOME PROJECTS WHICH I HAVE JUST FINISHED.

I WISH AN URGENT ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN TO MY HUMBLE APPLICATION AS THE URGENCY IMPLIES ON THIS MATTER.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR CO-OPERATION.: Ima Wiener

And to Mr. Rahma(da)ne:
Hello Mr Rahmadane
Sorry for my late response, I was just off buying a big set of diamonds to cheer up a good friend of mine who has just been divorced.
However I have sent the application form to the bank and I am awaiting their response right now.
Mr Rahmadane I do hope very much that our transaction will be finished very soon, so that I can invite you to my place and show you my great collection of faberge eggs.
Greetings, Ima Wiener

Well I got a mailer-deamon on the banking adress, obviously one of his other victims took care and his account was closed down. So I sent my close friend this mail:
Hello Mr Rahmadane
The bank mailadress does not work-the mail keeps returning. Can you please check it.Greetings,Ima Wiener

And this stupid, once in a lifetime idiot answers me like this. Jesus Christ, I wonder how he finds his ass while shitting:
I was in the bank this morning and ask them have they received your application form they said no.
Please I will advise you to fill the application form and send it to the bank with the email which I am sending to you now, and you have to send a copy of the application form to me.

Use this two email and send the form

BANK EMAIL

Regards.
Mr.Seydou Rahmane.

So I lost temper and wrote this one:

I don't know who you think you are and how you are talking to me.
I did send an email to the bank using one of the adresses you gave me
customercare.department@bk.ru
and it came back, telling me, the adress is useless.
I do not believe you that you went to the bank. which bank on earth has a not-working mail-address?

Go there and ask for ONE correct mail-adress, and one only.

I DEMAND an excuse from you, I do not need your money as much as to let myself insult from you.

Ima Wiener

Until now my close friend Mr Rahma(da)ne seems to ignore me, so I guess this bait s over. But I will inform you, when I get a new answer
vonpaso xlura
Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a good start baiting! Emmanuel Guigma runs the ISP.

×110
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
This is very frustrating ... their said they is know transaction ... I feel very ebasared right now ... I feel very dissapoited again
YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT SCAM STORIES STRAIGHT!! YOU AREN'T EVEN A SMART CRIMINAL!! YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!!
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR MAMA NAA ME U DEY WYNE ABI GOD PUNISHED YOU AND YOUR GENERATION
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
Jamino
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx for the information,I just found the name during my ip search.
so i hope on lots of chances to improve my baitin skills *erhm*
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats that saying the Rock used all the time. He says Whats your name and before you can answer he says, I don't care what your name is. Very Happy Well neither does the lad care what your name is or what you call him. It's not important to the scam. Neither is speeling or common sense he's just trying to get you to the money store. So I would say no matter what the lad says all you want is a bank account or trophy the rest is just spaghetti that don't stick to the wall. Thats one of the sweet things about baiting is the lads are all lined up waiting for you to try whatever you want whenever you want Keep at it. It will come. Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic