SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

33 year old Brandy! Not so refined.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello There,
Thanks for your mail.I guess you are a lovely person.I am not really good in describing myself but Little about me..I'm Brandy I am single 33 yrs old never married i'm 5'7" (174 cm) and Measurements is 32(B/C)-23-33 and My weight is 105 lbs (48 kg) .. I'm single No kids,i was born and grow up in Jackson Michigan..I'm new to this online stuff,just checking may it really works,I am seeking for a real man for good and serious relationship that will last for life time.I am looking towards meeting someone who is nice,loving,honest caring and kind.I will be looking towards meeting you soon.I am caring,loving, romantic,open-minded,honest,respectful and outgoing,tell me more about yourself,what are you really looking for in the site.I must say that I have been maltreated in my past relationship and looking forward for a better future.I am someone who enjoy reading, movies, music, dancing, travel, the beach and ocean, also love cooking and some out doors activities. I have been lonely for a very long time and now I am willing to have fun and at the same time get serious.I saw your profile and I truly like you in person. I am hoping for a better future as we start this friendship. Hoping to meet you soon.I am presently in Africa. I hope to be back to the State soon.We can arrange to meet as soon as i am back, i am so excited to have your mail there, thanks for contacting me. I am so happy you did.you can tell me more about yourself,your goal in life,your interest,what you do for a living,your type of woman,likes,dislikes and your hobbies. I am really looking forward to you mail. It will really make my day.Hope to get your mail soon.Talk to you later....Brandy

Quote:
Thank for getting back to me here and it really sound so great to me and i will like to tell you more about myself here..I was born and grow up in Michigan,but am presently in West Africa right now in a small country called Nigeria and i will like to inform you that age is just a number in friendship or relationship ok and the important thing caring,honest,trustworthy and God fearing..more about I love spaghetti with meat sauce and salad and garlic bread,I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swimming, bicycling, playing volleyball, watching movies, gardening, cooking exercising, dining out.I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone,I like free air of the cleanness at home, like to prepare tasty & experiment in the kitchen.I try to diversify permanently. In my opinion, the man has to be not only Handsome, loving, careful, well-groomed, but he has to be a real personality. I do sports almost every day, I like dancing . I think, all the people have to try to be healthy. I prefer healthy board to have a good form.I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with am,social,romantic,passionate.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty and i am really looking for a man who's completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings who's ready for a long term relationship.who's ready to build up a family with someone real.Have a lovely day and take good care of yourself and say hi to everyone over there and tell them someone beautiful is coming to your life soon lol..maybe/maybe not it depends on your faith and the truth of your heart towards me I will look for your next email and hopeful you will be able to tell me more about you and lets get to get to know each other in a honest and sincere way,have a lovely sleeping and take good care of yourself.Brandy

Hello again Brandy! Could you please stop with the cut and paste stuff? I have no idea how to reply to it because it is not really your words and thoughts. It is fluff that is meant for a profile, not conversation.

Quote:
I dont understand what you are talking about ok

Now that you are typing your words, I think you understand it well. If you are just pasting stuff from a profile it is useless. I want your thoughts and heart, not what you have given me until now. I know the difference between pasting and typing.

Quote:
I don't want you to think maybe am copy and paste to you ok,am trying to tell you my mind and tell you how am feelings here ok

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! Great job of knocking them off script.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic