SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not an Epic,...Just a gift. End is NSFW:

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was at work thinking about baiting and came up with an idea for a series of baits as part of the Refugee Baiting Project I do. As I have put above, this is by no means an Epic bait....just one that I did to break up the boredom of doing the Darlings.

Sent to ten miscellaneous Refugee scammers:
Quote:
Friday3, May
Hello,
You asked me to contact you at this E-mail address. You said you
had something important to tell me. I hope to receive your reply soon.
George

I get a total of 6 replies right away and a 7th almost as I'm finished with the first 6. I figure this one was about the best of the 6 though.

Quote:
Dearest George.
I am happy in your reply to my mail,how are doing? I hope you are doing fine ,
It is my pleasure to know you,I have been seeking a way to express my inner mind,but i thank God who by his infinite mercy who has brought us together, my own life is a bit complicated,I am Miss Adera Mugambe, 23 years old girl from Somalia, the daughter of late Mr Said Mohamed Mugambe,my father was the head of the Somali football federation under the leadership of Prime Minister Abdiweli Mohamed Ali ,unfortunately my father was brutally and senselessly murdered by suicide bombers on April 4,2012 at the Somalia's National Theater in Mogadishu
I am constrained to contact you due to the what i am facing all this while and the sudden death of my father,having also lost my mother two years ago,the Al-Qaida-linked terrorist group Al-Shabab which claimed responsibility for the bombing that killed my father has vowed to wipe my family,this has turned my life around for pains and sufferings,I ran out of my country because of this incident and to avoid untimely death,as it is right now i do not have anywhere to go or who to call my relatives, I decided to run to the West African country of Senegal where I am presently seeking political asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal,however I presently stay in a Catholic Orphanage home here in Dakar,Senegal,I do not have my own computer,I write my mails from the office of the Reverend Father here,there is only one computer here and I am only given few minutes to check my mails when the secretary of the Reverend Father is less busy
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country or any where you might recommend
My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Four Million,Seven Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling ( ₤4,700,000.00 Pounds) with one of the leading banks with my name as the "next of kin", however, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me receive the fund in your country for further investments on my behalf,as you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country as I was in my first year in the university at the untimely death of my father which made me abandon school and ran away from my country, it is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your help and the balance will be my investment capital,this is the reason why I decided to contact you,please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.YOU CAN VISIT THE WEB SITE OF THE STORY ABOUT MY FATHER http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17608201
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money,in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me,with a little introduction of yourself,
I am staying at the female hostel here in the Catholic Orphanage home,please keep this transaction to your self only,do not disclose it to any one till the fund (money) gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund (money) gets to you, I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever,you can reach me through this number (+221 77 66 510 09) ,the email address of the Reverend Father is
([email protected])

It is the phone number and email address of the Reverend Father in charge of the Catholic Orphanage here, by name Reverend Father Frank Paul, please i will like you to call, when ever you call, tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me,i am staying in the female hostel,I do not have a phone of myself but I have already inform him about you and he have accepted for me to be receiving your calls through his phone,he will send for me from the women hostel to come and speak with you,so please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too,I expect your honest and earliest reply

I will also want you to send me the following information about you

1.Your Full names

2.Your address

3.Your age and Ocuupation

4.Your telephone numbers

I really need your help so that after the transfer of the money,when the money gets to your account in your country you will send me some money to prepare my traveling documents so I can come to be with you in your country,my dear I want you to know that I can come to any place you want me to come to be with you but the problem I have is the means to finance my trip,that is the reason I want us to get this money transferred to your account first and from there you can send me some money for my traveling expenses,I kept this secret to people in the Orphanage here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Frank because he is like a father to me
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, Remember i am giving you all these information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and people of vision,truth and hardworking, our main language is English and is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently,
Meanwhile I will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soon,
Your New Friend,
Miss Adera Mugambe,

My reply on the 4th of May:
Quote:
Dear Adera,
Shiver Metimbers that's a lot of money! I'm very sorry to read
about the loss of your family. I would be glad if you could come to
the USA to be with me. My personal information is as follows:
(MY INFO)
I am 53 years old and I am a factory worker for the Auto industry. I
hope to hear more about you very soon,
George

I get a reply on Cinco-De-Mayo:
Quote:
Hello Dear George,
Hello darling it is my pleasure to read from you today hopefully that everything is perfectly fine with you over there in your country.I thank you very much for your acceptance to help me out in this proposal,i am very happy and grateful.Please all you need to do is to contact the bank . Send them an email requesting the possibilities of retrieving and transferring this fund into your account in your country on my behalf.Like i told you previously that i have already reach to compromised with them and they have already confirmed my status as the true next of kin to this fund.

Contact the bank on my behalf to help us to invest the Four million Seven hundred thousand Pounds (₤4,700,000.00 Pounds) that my late father deposited in this very bank in which i am the next of kin.

It is good to clarify you that this bank, which instructed me to contact with a foreign partner because of my refugee status,that is why I contacted you for you to contact the bank as this is to ask them that you are my foreign partner/trustee in the transfer of the Fund deposited by my late father Mr.Said Mohamed Mugambe and that they should tell you the possibility of transferring the fund to your account in your country,the fund was deposited in the bank by my late father,but my late father specified in his WILL that the fund can only be released to me through a TRUSTEE who should be a foreigner and who should be appointed by me,that is the reason I need your help .

Again, I contacted you, because I really want to invest the fund in your country after the transfer.
Send an email to the bank as soon as you get this my message to you so that they can know our seriousness because,I have notified them about you,Please do not hesitate to keep me updated about the outcomes of your contact with the bank about the transfer so that i will know my faith and my hope.The following is the bank contact information:

Bank Name::Société générale de banques au Sénégal (SGBS)
CONTACTS:19, Av. Président Léopold Sédar Senghor, BP 323 Dakar, SENEGAL
Account Name:: Mr.Said Mohamed Mugambe
Account Number:: Acct:901618025301
Swift Code:: HLBBMYKLXXX
Tell::+221776969788
Fax::00777682778
Email::([email protected])
Contact Person:Very Happyr.Camara S. Mbaye

Please should you want to call me on phone: Call the Pastor who do come and pray with us here in the camp. His name is Rev. Fank Paul (:+221 77 66 510 09).Email: ([email protected]) When you call him tell him you want to speak with Miss Adera Mugambe in Hostel at room 4 block 5. He would send for me be blessed.

Miss Adera Mugambe

And I reply;
Quote:
Dear Adera,
Happy Cinco-De-Mayo! Today I will be going out with friends and
drinking a few Jose_Cuervo drinks. I will send an E-mail to Mr. Mbaye
as soon as I send this to you.
George

I contact the bank per request:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I am contacting you on behalf of Ms. Mugambie. She has asked me to
be her foreign partner and help her claim her funds. Her claim
information is as follows:
Bank Name::Société générale de banques au Sénégal (SGBS)
CONTACTS:19, Av. Président Léopold Sédar Senghor, BP 323 Dakar, SENEGAL
Account Name:: Mr.Said Mohamed Mugambe
Account Number:: Acct:901618025301

Please contact me with information concerning how to get her money
transferred. I'm off to Bohigal's for a few Jose_Cuervo's with my
friends.
Regards,

And receive from Adera:
Quote:
My Darling,
How are you doing and your day hope fine really i am happy to hear from you and i know that all are working well, actually i am happy to hear from you that you will mail Mbaye for the bank management and i wish i am there with you i would have follow you people to enjoy as well because your the man after my heart the only man that my heart accept because i love you i need you mostly in my life i can not do without you, honey i have miss you so much and i wait to hear from you any time you hear from the bank try to update me, for love seek
Miss Adera.

On to the 6th of May from Adera:
Quote:
Hello Dear Love,

I got your email hopefully that everything is perfectly fine with you.Really i am very happy and grateful that the bank have agreed to approve the transfer as soon as we provide them with the mentioned requirements and after reading your email, I went and collected the documents from the Parish Rev. father . I have scanned and attach the documents here. I also asked what they mean by Power of attorney and if they can give me contact of lawyer who can arrange the other two documents. The person whom I called said that power of attorney is a legal document that would be written by a lawyer, stamped, signed and sealed in Dakar High Court.He said this will give you the legal powers/authority to claim the money from the bank on my behalf on the status of foreign partner.

They gave me contact of two lawyers I can go and meet for the work. I have discussed with one of them. He said the legal document is not for me but for the claimant/investor and therefore you should contact him directly to officially request and his chambers' legal services on the matter.

NAME:SESAY MOHAMED
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
SOLICITORS &ADVOCATES
HLM GRAND YORFF VILLA NO 878 SECOND FLOOR
Tel:+22177 665 1009
Tel:+221 768542688
Email:([email protected])
REF: ELC/DKR/82/WAFR

So write to him with your full name/address and tell him that your are the trustee/investor to Miss Adera Mugambe who has discussed with him about power of attorney and Letter of Administration from Kaulak Municipal. That you require his legal service to write power of attorney that will give you authority to claim (₤4,700,000.00 Pounds)Société générale de banques au Sénégal (SGBS)
on my behalf. To prepare a legal documents that would give you authority to transfer the money to your bank account and invest it for me.

Thank you sir for all you care for me.
Lots of love
Miss Adera Mugambe,

And I forward to the Lawyer and CC Adera:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I'm contacting you on behalf of Ms. Mugambe. She has asked me to be
her foreign partner but we need some documents from you. I feel Luckeyto have been chosen for this task. Please refer to the E-mail below
for more information.
Regards,

I get a reply from the Banker:
Quote:
Société générale de banques au Sénégal (SGBS)
19, Av. Président Léopold Sédar Senghor, BP 323 Dakar, SENEGAL
Tell::+221776969788
Fax::00777682778
Email::([email protected])
Contact Person:Very Happyr.Camara S. Mbaye
Foreign Payments Department

Sir,

Mr. George ,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we received, Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank,her late father is one of our late customers with some substantial amount of money he deposited with us,with the account number 901618025301 and a credit Balance of ₤4,700,000.00 (Four million Seven Hundred thousand pounds).

Hence you have been really appointed as a Trustee to represent the next of Kin, however before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your Bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank,

1. A Power of Attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your Bank account on her behalf,Note:This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident Lawyer since the money is originated from Africa,

2. The Death Certificate of Her deceased father Confirming his Death,

3. A Copy Of Last Written Will of late Mr Said Mohamed Mugambe

4. An Affidavit of Support from the Senegalese Court in Africa,

5. The Deposit Certificate issued to Mr Said Mohamed Mugambe when he deposited the fund with us

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, you and the next of kin after the transfer has been made,for the above documents and information is part of the security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy, On receipts of the above documents/information's, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied,
we shall process your claim and effect the transfer,

You are advised to get in touch with your partner Miss Adera Mohamed Mugambe for the documents.

Thank you,

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Camara S. Mbaye
Head Foreign Payments Department

And I reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Well isn't that a Crashhoot?? I do not have those documents. I will
need to contact Ms. Mugambe to ask her help in this matter.
Regards,

Later in the evening I get a message from Adera:
Quote:
My Dear,
How are you doing and your day hope all are working well, really i have sent you a lawyer contact which the Rev Fr got and he is capable to process the documents which the bank demand before the process will be process, as it is now pleases try to contact the lawyer possible on mail and phone so that he can know how to go about that, beside i have attach the documents that i have so it remain the power of attorney and affidavit of oath so that we can proceed with bank.
Pleases i wait to hear from you soon, i love you and hope that soonest from now we will leave together.
Miss Adera

On the 7th I get this from The Lawyer:
Quote:
SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
BARR.EDWARD UMARU (esq)
BARRISTER EDWARD UMARU CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.

FOR YOUR NOTICE

MR, GEORGE MCAISTER,
SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST AND APPLICATION TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM SOLICITING FOR MINE LEGAL ASSISTANCE TO HELP YOU PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH CERTIFICATE FROM HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL AS REQUIRED FOR YOUR TRANSACTION IN TRANSFER OF YOUR PROSPECTIVE FUND ON DEPOSIT IN THE BANK. BEFORE I PROCEED FOR MY LEGAL SERVICE, TO THIS PROSPECTIVE MY LAW FIRM DEMAND THE YOUR INFORMATION? BEFORE GOING TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL TO FIND OUT THE COST OF THE DOCUMENT FOR YOUR TRANSFER? THIS IS REQUIRED SO THAT I WILL COMMENCE ON THE PROCESS AND SUPPLICATION OF YOUR FORM I HEREBY REQUEST THAT YOU FURNISH ME WITH ALL YOUR CORRECT AND NECESSARY INFORMATION,SUCH AS,

1.YOUR FULL NAMES.
2.YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS.
3.YOUR OCCUPATION
4.DATE OF BIRTH
5.I.D CARD
6.YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
7.YOUR COUNTRY

ALL THESE ARE REQUIRED BY MY SERVICE IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE ME MOVE IN TO THE HIGH COURT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING TO FIND OUT THE COST OF PROCURING SUCH DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS. BELLOW ARE MY INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND YOU INFORMATION

Member of the Bar Association of Senegal.Areas of Practice General Practice
Personal Injury
Criminal Law
Family Law

NAME: SESAY MOHAMED
SOLICITORS &ADVOCATES

I finally reply on the 8th:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
My personal information is as follows:
(MYINFO)
I am 53 years old, Divorced, and I am a factory worker for the Auto
industry. I don't have an ID or Passport but I can apply for one if it
is required to help you. It sounds like without your help we don't
have a Ghost of a chance of getting Adera out of there and over here
to the USA. I hope to hear more from you very soon,
Regards,

And get a reply:
Quote:
SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
BAR. SESAY MOHAMED(esq)
SOLICITORS &ADVOCATES

ATTENTION,

Mr.,

Sequel to the request on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner.Your partner Miss Adera Mugambe was in my office with Rev-Father Frank Paul to discuss the issue about the authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Societe generale de banques au Senegal(SGBS)to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Perior to my inquires from the mail got from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal,
I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of Late Mr,Said Mohamed Mugambe

2.A copy of Statement of account,

3.certificate of power of attorney,

4.the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

My Noble Law firm wish to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with this services,We will want you to forward to this law firm immediately with your full details through E-mail address.
(Nationality /Full Name,Date of birth,Place of birth /Address Of Living And Telephone Number/Occupation, As you want it to appear in the power of Attorney).

In View of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $730 for authentication of the power of attorney, $840 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal court here before it becomes valid ,$450 for notary stamping at the notary office(before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $260 .This will be total sum of($2,280)
TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DOLLARS ONLY) to get everything done.

You are to transfer this money through Western Union Money Transfer,Money Gram or First Bank Ria Money Transfer with this information as follows.

Name:............ SESAY MOHAMED (esq).
Country.......... Senegal
State............ Dakar
Address...........HLM GRAND YORFF VILLA NO 878 SECOND FLOOR
Question......... SESAY
Answer........... MOHAMED

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that we can start the preparation of the documents. (Which will be ready by the next two working days).

Member of the Bar Association of Senegal.Areas of Practice General Practice
Personal Injury
Criminal Law
Family Law

NAME: SESAY MOHAMED
SOLICITORS &ADVOCATES

I reply on the 9th:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
The amount of the payment is not a problem but I never use Western
Union or Moneygram. I hate to put you on the Spot but they are used by
Illegal Aliens to send their Illegally earned money back to their
families in Mexico. I will do a Bank to Bank transfer tomorrow if you
can send me an account to send it to.
Regards,

Meanwhile with Adera on the 8th:
Quote:
My Dea ,
How are you and your day hope fine, really i have seen your mail and i am happy that you have sent it to the lawyer and i want to know if you have hear from him as well because we need to know the extent he has gone concerning the process beside i was trying to reach you through office line but your line was not going through, all the same try to be in contact concerning this process so that i will know the situation i am believing to be with you soonest from now. i love you and i care so much about have a happy moment.
Miss Adera

I reply on the 8th:
Quote:
Dear Adera,
I have contacted Mr. Muhamed and have already heard back from him.
I am working to take care of things. I told him that without his help
we don't have a Ghost of a chance of getting you to the USA.
Hopefully, that will help us get the paperwork done quickly.
Love,
George

Adera on the 9th:
Quote:
My Darling,
How are you doing and your day hopeful fine, actually i have heard what you said and i want you to try to respond to that for quick respond of the documents which the bank demand from us so that we can proceed with them and know what next to i do i really want to join you over there have a better if enjoy you as my husband and i know that soon you will take care of that and once you done that try to respond to me so that i will know how the process is going no i really want to leave here possible this month so that i can have a peace of mind and enjoy life together with you.

Sweetheart i love you and i really want to care so much about you and show you more love sweetheart i love you take care of yourself and call the lawyer as well ok to dear from you soon
Miss Adera

And later that day:
Quote:
hello dear,

i am very happy to receive your response from the lawyer
and i believe very soon the transfer will be completeted as
soon the documents are ready and i want you to go ahead and
comply with the lawyer,

i am hoping to hear your good news as soon as you make the
payment to the lawyer tomorrow,

thanks and have a wonderful time,

yours sincerely,
Miss Adera Mugambe,

...and the 10th;
Quote:
hello dear,
i am so glad to receive your good news that you will make
the payment to the bank tomorrow and do let me know as soon
you are through with bank and i can't wait to see you
because you are a God sent to renew my life and do have a
wonderful weekend with your friends and take good care of
your self for me,thanks
yours sincerely,
Adera,

A Piggy from the Lawyer on the 10th:
Quote:

SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
BAR. SESAY MOHAMED(esq)
SOLICITORS &ADVOCATES

Attn,
MR, GEORGE MCALISTER.
I HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR MAIL WITH DUE UNDERSTANDING
YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THIS BANK ACCOUNT BELOW
AND REMEMBER TO FORWARD TO US THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR MORE
CLARIFICATIONS.

THE BANK NAME: ECOBANK PLC
BANK ADDRESS: UNIT 17 PARCEL DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: FEDRICK AMINGO
CODE BANK: SN094
CODE GUICHET: 01026
ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 891018232901
CLE RIB:39
SWIFT CODE: ECOCSNDA

N/B,PLEASE REMEMBER TO CALL OR INFORM THE FIRM WHENEVER THE PAYMENT IS MADE AND FORWARD TO US THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE PAYMENT
SLIP IMMEDIATELY.
SO THAT WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS,WHICH WILL
BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS.

And my Reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received this information after the bank has closed for the day.
I will go to the bank tomorrow and make the payment. Tonight I'm going
to go and watch the Music Man with my friends. It ought to be an
awesome show!!
Regards,

From the Lawyer on the 11th:
Quote:
ATTN;
MR, .

WE HAVE RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSE AND AS SOON AS YOU
MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE TOMORROW REMEMBER TO FORWARD
TO OUR FIRM THE PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR CLARIFICATION.

N/B,PLEASE REMEMBER TO CALL OR INFORM THE FIRM WHENEVER THE PAYMENT IS MADE AND FORWARD TO US THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE PAYMENT
SLIP IMMEDIATELY.

I don't reply until the 13th.
From Adera on the 12th:
Quote:
hello dear,
how was your weekend,i hope fine and as for me
over here i am still waiting to hear from you
as soon you make the payment to the lawyer for the
documents tomorrow because the bank are waiting for
the documents to start the transfer immediately,

please dear,i want this transfer to be over before
the end of this week because my conditions here is not
a thing of joy,thanks and a wonderful moment with love
i am hoping to hear from you soon,
yours sincerely,
Miss Adera,

Finally on Monday the 13th I reply to the Lawyer and CC Adera:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I went to the bank on Saturday and again today and there is a
problem with the account you sent me. The Bank Manager TS Nerd tried
three times to make the payment but it would not go through. He made a
phone call and then said the account has been Red-Flagged for
Investigation. Is there a different account I can send the money to?
Regards,

The Barristers Piggy reply on the 14th:
Quote:
SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
BAR. SESAY MOHAMED(esq)
SOLICITORS &ADVOCATES

Attn,
MR, .
I HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR MAIL WITH DUE UNDERSTANDING
WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE,I BELIEVE THE
MISTAKE MIGHT BE FROM THE BANK BUT YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND
MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THIS ACCOUNT BELOW.
REMEMBER TO FORWARD TO US THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR MORE
CLARIFICATIONS.

THE BANK NAME---SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (SGBS)
BANK ADDRESS---AGENCE YOFF.DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME---ELEMIKE.C.GODSON
ACCOUNT NUMBERS---00300243592421
IBAN CODE----SGSNSNDA
Bank CODE-----SN011
CODE GUICHET--01100
CLE RIB-------21

SLIP IMMEDIATELY.

And I reply back:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thank you. It was a real RoyCropper to be turned away at the bank
the first time. I have printed out the information and will go to the
bank tomorrow.
Regards,
George

From Adera on the 14th:
Quote:
hello dear,

how are you today and i hope all is well with you,
i saw your message and i am very worried over it and i believe it has been corrected because the bank are penitently waiting for the documents to complete the transfer into your account and i hope you have head from the lawyer for the corrections.

please,try your possible best to see that everything works out before this weekend,i really thank God for you in my life,thanks and have a wonderful moment with love,

yours sincerely
Miss Adera,

I reply:
Quote:
Dear Adera,
Please don't worry. I will get the payment made as soon as
possible. Tonight I will just hang out with our dogs Rover & Dorothy.
I'm sending a photo of them for you to enjoy. I hope you like large
dogs. They will be sleeping in bed with us when you arrive.
Love,
George

Having not received anything from the Barrister on the 15th I send:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I had to work overtime again today but will go to the bank during
my lunch tomorrow. I will be out to lunch with my boss at Juan
Freizwidatt
. It's a local restaraunt with very high class food. I can
swing by the bank on my way back to work.
Regards,
George

From Adera on the 15th:
Quote:
Hello dear George ,

i am very glad to hear this good news from you and as
soon as you make the payment do let me know because i
can't wait to see the documents ready for the transfer as soon as possible,

i really love dogs they are my best pet ever,
please,take good care of Rover and Dorothy for me i can't wait to
see them soon,thanks and enjoy my midnight flower
have a wonderful time with love
yours sincerely,
Adera,

My reply along with Alien Fiance Forms:
Quote:
Dear Adera,
I didn't go to work today as I was Slightlyoutofit with what I
believe was food poisoning. I called my Lawyer yesterday and he
E-mailed me some forms you must fill out right away. They will be
required before you can come to the USA to be my wife. Don't worry, I
did not tell him about the money. I'm attaching them for you to print
out and return to me.
Love,
George

On the 16th from Adera:
Quote:
Hello Dear George,

Thanks for your mail my dear,how are you today,I hope you are fine,how are the dogs doing,I hope they are doing fine

My dear,I have seen the citizenship form you sent to me,thank you for everything,I will print the form and study it and fill it correctly and send it back to you,

Besides dear,I want you to understand that I do not have an international passport,and I have discussed with the Reverend Father,he will make inquiries for me and find out what it will takes to get me a new traveling documents,

please, remember to inform me as soon as you make the payment to the lawyer because there is no time for any delay,the bank are waiting for our response to complete the transaction into your account and always keep this issue secret until i come over to be with you,thanks

Have a nice day and may God bless you

Hope to hear from you soon

Yours Sincerely

Adera,

And my Reply:
Quote:
Dear Adera,
My lawyer Ima Baeder said these must be done immediately or it will
cause long delays. If you need money for a passport have the Reverend
send me his bank account information and tell me how much to pay into
it and I will send it tomorrow on my way home from work.
Love,
George

From the Lawyer:
Quote:
Attn,
MR, .
THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN WELL NOTED
I WILL WAIT FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY,LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY SO I CAN GO AND PICK IT UP AND DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE WITH IT

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Isn't it a Roycropper? I saw an e-mail from Adera saying she can't
fill out some very important forms. I was so worried about getting the
forms that I drove straight home after work forgetting to stop at the
bank on my way home. She says she needs a passport. I thought she
already had one! She should be able to get her passport in just a week
or two. The paperwork I sent her will be a minimum of 3 weeks before I
will get them back. Please help her get the paperwork completed and
returned.
Thank You!!
George

From Adera on the 17th:
Quote:
Hello dear,

i am very happy for this development and the Reverend Father
immediately went to the immigration office with the lawyer for
inquires and they successfully come up with a good news that the
formalities of passport will only cost($460)only and it will
be ready in four working days according to the Revered,

and the lawyer have also gone through the paperwork very well and
advice that there is a need for the passport to be ready before filling the
paperwork,in which most important data from the passport will be
used to fill the form correctly,

In this regards,the Reverend also agreed that you can go ahead and
send the money through the lawyers account,so that it will be easy for
them to start the process as soon as the money is ready,

i really appreciate your concerns and i promise you will never regret
know me in your life time,i can't wait to see you and how is our dog,i hope
they doing good,thanks
have a wonderful moment with love,
yours sincerely
Adera,

And the 19th:
Quote:
hello dear George,

how are you this weekend,i hope all is well and as for me over here,i have been
so sick of cold and fever and i thank God for the help of the reverend Father who
took me to the hospital on Saturday morning and i am very worried for not hearing from you since Thursday and i have filled some part of the form with help of the Reverend,it only remains some area that required passport information,

please dear,i really dream to be with you soon and i want you to consider my situation over here and see that you finalized with the lawyer this week,there is no time to delay because the bank are waiting for the documents to complete the transfer,thanks

i wish you a wonderful weekend and i hope my dogs are doing well,
i am looking forward to hear your good news soon,
yours sincerely,
Adera

My reply on the 20th:
Quote:
Dear Adera,
According to my lawyer's legal assistant JM Razor you do not need a
passport to fill out the required forms. I think Barrister Mohamed is
just blowing smoke in your eyes to make more money. I will call them
again tomorrow to be sure.
Love,
George

And my reply to the Lawyer on the 20th:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
According to the Lawyer's legal assistant JM Razor, her passport
information is not required to fill out the form.
Regards,

Back from the Lawyer on the 21st:
Quote:
Attn;
MR, .
YES,I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE FORMS AGAIN AND REALIZED
THAT IT DID NOT REQUIRE PASSPORT INFORMATION AND I HAVE AS
WELL ASSISTED HER TO FILL THE WHOLE FORMS RESPECTIVELY.

I confirm on the 21st:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Yes, I contacted Connie L Gus at my lawyer's office and she
confirmed that a Passport is not needed to complete the forms. If you
have helped Adera fill out the forms I also hope you let her scan
them from your office to E-mail them to me.
Thank you for your help,
George

I get back from the Lawyer on the 21st:
Quote:
ATTN;
Mr,AYOOLA DOHERT,
I BELIEVED YOU MUST HAVE RECEIVED THE ATTACHED FORMS
FROM Adera,WE HAVE FILLED THE OPTIONS NEEDED FROM HER
AND IT LEFT FOR YOU TO CROSS CHECK THE FORMS AND I THINK
THE THIRD FROM REQUIRED YOUR ATTENTIONS.

^^^ Who???

In from Adera on the 21st. The E-mail title is:"i am happy to tell you that i have filled the forms":
Quote:
Hello Dear George,

how are you doing today,i hope fine and as for me over here,i am
very worried for not been hearing from you,i hope all is well.

i am happy to let you know that i have filled the necessary spaces
required from me and you can go through it yourself and the third form
requires your information's,thanks

i really appreciate your sincerity and i pray soon i will
be with you to show you the love you deserve,i want you to try all
you can to see that you finalized with the lawyer this week for those
documents to be ready because there is no time for delay because
the bank are waiting for our response to conclude the transfer
as soon possible,

thanks and have a wonderful moment with love,
yours sincerely,
Adera.

Since I now have all the goods to report and two bank accounts in my pocket as well as getting all of the Moderators, Admins, & our Founder worked into the bait it's time to end it:
Sent to the Lawyer:
Quote:
Sir,
What kind of Roycropper is this? My name is not Ayoola! Just what
the Fuck is going on here??

His Reply:
Quote:
ATTN;

MR,.

LOOK,I HAVE BEEN IN THIS FLIED FOR MANY YEARS AND
I ATTENDS TOO MANY CLIENTS IN DAILY BASES,
YES WE MISTAKENLY REPLACE Ayoola INSTEAD OF YOUR NAME George.

WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZED FOR OUR MISTAKES AND YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

And to Ms Adera something equally irate:
Quote:
You Fu**ing deleted!!! I just received this from Barrister Sesay:

ATTN;
Mr,AYOOLA DOHERT,
I BELIEVED YOU MUST HAVE RECEIVED THE ATTACHED FORMS
FROM Adera,WE HAVE FILLED THE OPTIONS NEEDED FROM HER
AND IT LEFT FOR YOU TO CROSS CHECK THE FORMS AND I THINK
THE THIRD FROM REQUIRED YOUR ATTENTIONS.

Fucking Roycroppering Bitch!!
GOODBYE!!!

Her reply:
Quote:
Hello George,

i am very sad and surprise with your message

or may be the lawyer made a mistake,

what is going on?

and why are you using such harsh words on me,i cry!!!

do not brake my heart

yours sincerely,

Adera,

Just a little gift to the Mods, Admins, & of course Shiver......

Last edited by Big Al on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received from the Barrister today:
Quote:
Mr,GEORGE,
I WENT TO THE OFFICE OF THE REVEREND FATHER AND THE YOUNG WOMAN TOLD ME THAT SHE HAVE SENT THE FORM TO YOU

SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME AN EMAIL AND TELL ME WHEN YOU WILL BE SENDING THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS SO I CAN GO AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE COURT CLERK TO ENABLE ME GO TO THE COURT TO GET THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE MONEY

THIS PROJECT HAS TAKEN LONG AND I WILL WANT TO CONCLUDE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I HAVE MANY THINGS I AM DOING,SO IT IS IMPORTANT YOU TRY YOUR BEST FOR US TO CONCLUDE THIS ON TIME,I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE AFTER READING THIS MAIL

Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How many piggies was that? And was there something else too?
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Leka,
It was only two piggies and an Alien Fiance form. The idea behind the project is to document who the Ladette's Banker & Barrister are and get their details listed at a Warning site. Then I shoot for just two accounts before I drop them. Usually I say it's because my ex-wife has come home after leaving me two years ago and wants to patch things up. Many times, I'll get another E-mail a month later from the Ladette saying she made it out of the camp and wants to send me a check and to contact her Reverend. Often times it'll contain a different E-mail address & yet another phone number to report.
lonnie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope Rover and Dorothy are not too upset that their new "mother" won't be coming to live with them after all. BTW, how was The Music Man? Laughing
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the Dog photo I sent to my Love:

I've had them on Suicide watch since they got the news that their new Mom isn't going to make it.

And the Music Man is always good.....Been a long time since I've been to a concert. Maybe I'll go to the B-93 Birthday Bash after all.

ETA: I received this today from Adera:
Quote:
Hello dear George,

how are you and hope you are doing well,and as
for me over here,i am not comfortable with your silence and
the way you are handling this transaction.

i am very worried because i have given you every of my secret
information's and i don't want anything to happen to me.

and i have filled the forms you brought to me since and i have
not received any good response from you,what is going on?

if you are not capable of helping me,do let me know and stop keeping
me in suspends and is been weeks now,still you don't wants to finalized
with the lawyer because the bank are waiting for those documents to
conclude the transfer into your account,i am very worried
thanks.
your sincerely,
Adera

ETA: Silence can help work a Lad. I received this today from Adera:
Quote:
Dearest George,
How are you and how was your weekend,I hope you are fine
My dear I really do not know what you are doing,remember I have given you all the information about my late fathers money,I have given you all the documents and now I do not know what you are doing
I just want you to know it is only you I have disclosed information about this fund to,if you know you are not interested again then you have to tell me in specific words,and please nothing should happen to my late fathers money
Send me an email and tell specifically if you are still interested in helping me or not
Yours ever
Adera

ETA: 5/30/13. Still getting E-mails:
Quote:
Dearest George,

How are you today,I hope you are fine

I tried to call you on the phone today but it was entering voice mail

I do not know what is happening,I want to know if you are still helping me or not,after everything,after giving you all the documents concerning my late fathers money,now look at what you are doing

I want you to send me an email and let me know if you are still interested in this or not,if you are no longer interested let me know so that I can concentrate and look for another person that will help me

Yours ever

Adera
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic