SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

when is burning not burning, but more pain?

View next topic
View previous topic

the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a question regarding burning a lad.
I started a bait only 7 days ago, in that time I have reported 3 accounts to Alan, sent laddy to WU twice with the security answer "I am a bellend", dolla chopped him, made him believe he had been hacked by sending him a fake email that looked like it came from his own email account, resulting in him firstly setting up a new email, then formatting his computer, then setting up me a new email (which he was monitoring so I used to contact another of my characters, making him believe I was hooked), then he bought a new laptop and set up another email, unfortunately he used HIS password to set my account up so I gained access to his account,(sent to scamwarners, 6 vics informed). *takes a deep breath* now the poor lad is awaiting a delivery of 10 laptops in lieu of the money that was chopped. Unfortunately the couriers are a bit crap, (if you don't have premium membership its worth it just for the courier service) and hopefully i'm about to get my first safari.
there is a question in here somewhere, ah, there it is - recently I have been getting a lot of phishing emails asking me to send my email log in and address so they can update security. Would it be considered 'burning' if, when I am done with him, I send my lads details off to one of these phishing emails?
I personally just see it as more pain, but, would like to know what others think.

know that you are lucky to have a mother because many people do not have this chance - baldrick the indecipherable
Mr, I  have respect for you and your mother so when you speak to me in my ass saying it presents well
-baldrick again
Send me the number as I do lice removal - yep, baldrick.

My hopes goes slimer every day that passes. - Watson Thomas after safari.

SORRY FOR THE INCONTINENCE - elite couriers. (well I was pissing myself laughing at a 2nd bank account from them)
send me your baking information.

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Closed lad accounts x11 (NWO mass bait)
Malaysia
Pith Helmet "my David" Lagos to cotonou. (short but sweet)
Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't go into lads' boxes. Period. Not even if they offer togive the password. It's completely against the rules.

So no, passing that information on to other lads is definitely not a good idea.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

"please if you want your funds just pay me,!! pay me!! pay me!!"

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Understood. I didn't go in, just realised I had logged on, then got out and reported it to a mod who sent it to Warners.

know that you are lucky to have a mother because many people do not have this chance - baldrick the indecipherable
Mr, I  have respect for you and your mother so when you speak to me in my ass saying it presents well
-baldrick again
Send me the number as I do lice removal - yep, baldrick.

My hopes goes slimer every day that passes. - Watson Thomas after safari.

SORRY FOR THE INCONTINENCE - elite couriers. (well I was pissing myself laughing at a 2nd bank account from them)
send me your baking information.

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Closed lad accounts x11 (NWO mass bait)
Malaysia
Pith Helmet "my David" Lagos to cotonou. (short but sweet)
Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem there, it just happened. And it's certainly good that you passed on info for the Scamwarner's team to research and warn. Thumbs up But just as a matter of policy we don't want to encourage anyone to go into boxes so I bring it up mainly as a reminder to anyone reading the forums.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

"please if you want your funds just pay me,!! pay me!! pay me!!"

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic