SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I would like to announce my full time return to baiting.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while, but looking through my old threads here I forgot - at the risk of seeming big headed - how bloody good I was at it and how much fun I had!

Is there anything I should know before setting up a shiny new catcher account or are the lads just as stupid as ever?

I have a few ideas that I want to try out on them Wink

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! Loads of old timers crawling out the woodwork lately. What's new? Um, fastmail is no good anymore, guestbooks hard to come by, and no one has seen an Abacha in a while. Mods are all softies but Admin is vicious & nasty.
That should catch you up...

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Gaz! Always great to see the vets making their way back. There is a new Lad shuttle if you want to fill your your catcher http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=219874

Happy Hunting!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz wrote:
Is there anything I should know

We haven't had a raise since '09 and Dr Mike is our new Union Steward. SOOI also came out of the closet recently.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came back as well. I never have posted much. Just so you know deuzers automatic western union and moneygram tools are gone where you can just fill in the blamks.

That guy was a genius and I miss his tools.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my full time return

Does that mean you will be baiting 8 to 5?

There are some very long and involved Hector and Shorty baits. You have no hope of ever catching up on them.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WB, Gaz! We've not met, and it is nice to meet you. The lads haven't changed much, still greedy and lazy and deserving of slaps, so you should be good to go. And WB metallic as well. How wonderful that Eater vets have returned for another round!

Pastor Frank wrote:

We haven't had a raise since '09 and Dr Mike is our new Union Steward. SOOI also came out of the closet recently.

I'm not gonna mention that closet -- lots of noise in there recently. Not sure, but could have been PF exiting wearing a very fetching hat. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic