SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do you baiters think bout these comments?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coolman++
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All comments from "I go chop your dollar" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nKR3gYRY8

Honestly, I think most scambaiters are racist. MOST, not all..

(I'm so getting the banhammer for this)

"to all you fellow north americans and europeans, 1. if you're greedy or stupid enough to fall and respond to email scams, you deserve it and 2. these poor fucking nigerian 419ers might have seen their mothers and fathers shot or raped and their siblings starved to death. others pick up scrap metal and plastic from their local garbage filled and oil spilled rivers and canals. 419ers, though fundamentally immoral, simply take their money back from the fat white oil-stealing two faced westerners."

"If some impoverished, barely educated fraudster on another continent managed to trick you into giving them money, they deserve to keep it."

"Anyone greedy enough to fall for the scammers deserve to lose the money...morons"

"Obama is a far bigger criminal than these small-time scammers."

"Thanks to your fellow African Scammers - We in Malaysia automatically consider your people up to no good wherever we see Africans walking around.

Black Africans are favourite targets by our Police and Immigration officers.

Feels good to scam huh?"

"Maybe you should wake up and realize that you mugus are just too easily corrupted and just generally sub-human. The best times you ever knew were when europeans ruled you and you know it. Under mugu control you are completely hopeless."

"the people who fall for 419 scams are either really stupid or really greedy"

"I may be the loser, but youre the dirt poor *REMOVED* -Ima"
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm so getting the banhammer for this

Is that your goal here?

We're not racist and scam victims aren't stupid or greedy.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's clear that you haven't read the ethics thread. Here, learn something:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

coolman++ wrote:

(I'm so getting the banhammer for this)

No. You're just going to get told that you're an ignorant dickhead. Like anything else, it's advisable to get a basic knowledge of a subject instead of just spouting bullshit. Otherwise, you end up looking like a twat.

The "banhammer" only comes if you decide to keep acting like an obnoxious, know-nothing, little prick.

As someone has posted you a link to the ethics thread, I suggest that you go and read it and get a bit of education. In the meantime, I will lock this as I don't see any positives coming from it.
In fact all I see in it's future are those "You're an ignorant dickhead" comments (and rightly so) from members who are tired of listening to the old, cliched "You're racist" bullshit.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic